Indecent Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly over the next few minutes the passion returned to our kissing and I increased the pressure on my middle finger so it eased apart her pussy lips very gently. Her lips were now swollen & thick with the blood her body had pumped into them, but her skin was still slick with her juices. Annabel sucked hard onto my tongue as my finger eased into her. She parted rolled her upper body onto my chest to increase the pressure on her breasts & nipples pressed into my chest. I hadn't touched her breast yet this morning and they were left feeling highly sensitive & neglected by her recent orgasm.

As we continued to kiss Annabel lightly started to grind her hips in a circular motion on my finger enjoying the gentle feeling of still being penetrated. She also started to rub herself across my chest to ease the ache & need in her nipples. Through all of this gentle caressing and snogging my old man was grateful to be resting and left alone as he was very sensitive & tender after being eaten so thoroughly.

We kissed and caressed gently for about 15 minutes until my old man started to stir against Annabel's thigh. She reached between us to gently cup my balls and occasionally give them a gentle squeeze which caused my old man to harden a little bit more each time.

Annabel broke our kiss and rolled back off my chest onto the bed, but still continued to stroke my balls, "Please suck my breasts," she requested slightly breathlessly.

Being the gentleman I obliged as I lowered my lips to the twin bulges in her body stocking.

"Oh yes!" she cooed as I sealed my mouth over a mouthful of firm flesh.

"Please suck my nipples," she slightly pleaded.

Ever the gentleman I did, willingly.

Her hand transferred to my now hard cock and gently stroked my old man to full hardness in appreciation of the pleasure I was bringing her.

Her hips started to thrust on my penetrating finger so I knew her pussy wasn't going to be too sensitive now to some extra stimulation. I curled my finger inside her pussy to locate and tease her G-spot which in turn caused my hand to press against her clit. I was gentle with her pussy as my lips suckled each nipple in turn.

Annabel's hands guided my head between each breast as she required. Her hips started to hump a little harder signalling she wanted more stimulation downstairs.

Her hand increased speed and tightened her grip a little to really stroke my cock. This just made me suck harder on her breasts, which in turn made her hump my finger harder. This mutual circle of stimulation was bringing both of us to the boil.

"Please ease off on my old man as I want to save some for you later," I asked.

Annabel obliged and started to play with my ass.

My lips tightened on her erect nipples and gently tugged on her breast and the body stocking; my eyes feasting hungrily on her body.

"PPllleaseeee," she begged.

I started to frig her pussy a light harder, and a little deeper.

Annabel thrust my head down hard on her chest.

"Please finish me," she begged, "I need to cum."

I eased my hand back out of her pussy resulting in Annabel gripping my wrist to prevent it leaving. But I reassured her by extending my forefinger as well and by inserting two fingers into her slick pussy.

"Oh yes," she praised.

I now started to frig her pussy ensuring my hand rubbed over her clit.

"Oh fuck," she cried out in appreciation.

Annabel placed her free hand on the breast that I wasn't sucking on and she started to roughly maul it in her need for release.

'She likes a bit of rough,' my mind realised, as Annabel started to tug on her nipple through the body stocking.

So a bit of rough was what I was going to give her as I carefully brought my teeth against her nipple that I was sucking on.

"Oh yeah Daddy," she encouraged.

Not that I needed the encouragement; but I was reassured that she was up for it as I started to thrust both fingers deep inside, pressing hard on her clit each time.

"Give it to me Daddy!" she demanded.

I tugged backwards on her nipple inflicting a little pan into the equation. At the same time I twisted my arm under her head so my fingers reached across her shoulders, and then I dragged my nails lightly across her skin. To cap it off I eased my fingers apart inside her pussy to really stretch her wide as they started to pull out at the end of each thrust.

"Oh Fuck YES!" she cried out.

I continued to rake her shoulders and plunder her pussy.

"That's it Daddy, fuck your little girl with your fingers," she squealed.

Fuck, I was surprised and shocked by that outburst. The girl had got dirty now. But I was surprised by how much it turned me on and how much my cock was now throbbing.

My spread fingers were tugging at her opening on the reverse pull; and then I arched out my thumb so it rubbed hard across her clit on the forward thrust.

"YES DADDY ... YES DADDY ... FINISH ME OFF," she demanded.

I pressed my face down hard on her breast and sucked as hard & as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I curved my fingers deep inside her to come onto her G-spot. My handed against both her G-spot and her pussy, and then I was still after pressing the detonate button.

Annabel thrust her ass clear up off the bed with her legs as her pussy climaxed against me clenched hand and I then started to rake my tongue across her trapped breast. Her shouldered slammed down into the bed the moment her ass went into the air, thus trapping my fingers and pushing the nails into her tender skin.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKK ... DDAAADDDYYY," she screamed as every nerve ending in her body lit up screaming 'Flight, Escape' as her body wanted to go into self-defence mode against my attack on her body and her senses. But she couldn't escape my fingers, sucking mouth, and sharp nails; and also Annabel didn't want to. She just rode the crest of her terrific orgasm that flooded my fingers with her juices. Her hips humped & slammed against my invading fingers, and her hands tugged my head hard against her breast.

Her pussy clenched hard trying to crush my fingers; the power of her pussy was truly amazing; it felt like a strong man's gripping shaking my hand

"AAAHHHH ... YYEESS," she groaned as she tipped off the crest and started to descend the back of her orgasm.

I released her breast to slide up and kiss her.

Annabel sucked hard on my mouth, not all of her passion fully spent yet. We kissed, hard, but in short bursts as she needed to breathe to replace the oxygen expended in the energy of her orgasm.

A few minutes later she had calmed down and was wrapped tightly in my arms whispering "Thank you Daddy."

And two minutes later she was asleep in my arms still a vision of beauty wrapped in a black body stocking despite her sweat soaked hair matted to her face and shoulders.

And for a few more days she was still all mine!

To be continued...

12