Indecent Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked each other hard, no quarter given, nor asked for. Annabel slammed herself back hard against me aided by me tugging on her breasts & nipples as I slammed forward into her with all of my might & remaining energy.

"FUCK YES DADDY ... THAT'S IT ... FUCK ME HARD ... FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL DADDY," Annabel screamed.

This was beyond my wildest ever dreams & wanks of thinking about Anabel. Never had I imagined that she would think such thoughts, let alone scream them out as I fucked her.

I wasn't going to last, my balls just couldn't handle the abuse. I hadn't cum three times in a day for more years than I could remember; I wasn't even sure I had any more cum left inside of me; but I willed myself to cum once more.

Again Annabel seemed to read my thoughts as she brought her pussy muscles into play.

My cock & balls felt they were under attack with squeezing muscles & being slammed into her mound and they did their best to whistle up one more ejaculation.

"I'm about to cum," I exclaimed rather hopefully as I worked her nipples without mercy between my fingers and slammed into her pussy again.

"Finish me Daddy," she begged.

I was on my last legs as a fifty something shagging in the early hours after a full on day.

"Fill me Daddy!"

I throbbed and gave one weak spurt but it was just enough for Annabel and she very generously creamed over my hot worn out cock.

She shook under me, her pussy gripping me like a vice deep inside of her.

"YES DADDY," she wailed through her short but intense orgasm.

Seconds later we were both collapsing forward onto the bed, my tender softening cock still buried deep into her; my hands crushed under her breasts & chest. My hips resting on her beautiful ass.

Reluctantly I rolled off that fine ass as we needed to be able to breathe freely. I lay on my side and pulled on her hip to roll her back onto her side so we could spoon together as we slowly lowered our heart & breathing rates. I kissed her warm neck between deep breaths to fill my demanding lungs.

"Was that what you needed?" I whispered into her ear.

Annabel gently ground her ass back onto my tender loins, "Damn right it was Daddy."

I was proud my fifty something frame & heart had survived the day of intense lovemaking and raw, rampant sex.

Finally we summoned enough energy to crawl under the covers to spoon again as we both quickly drifted into a deep satisfying sleep.

12