Indecent Proposal Ch. 06

Story Info
The Kane twins ring in the new year.
2.8k words
4.81
13.7k
8
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is New Year's Eve and we've been avoiding phone calls like the plague. Even from clients. Adam and Nathan have been texting about a party at their place. We agree to go after Nathan leaves a troubling voicemail message threatening kidnapping and dragging us unwillingly to it if we keep avoiding their calls.

We make our way up the walkway of the rented beach house Nathan and Adam share in Manhattan Beach. Our fingers are wrapped around each other's and I feel Jonah squeeze my hand harder as we stop at the door. It is open and we can hear people inside. I look at him and smile awkwardly. We are about to break apart our comfort zone. We both know it.

The music is loud and there are people crammed in everywhere. Because we live in Southern California it is warm enough to have people on the back porch and even that is full of bodies. Some we know, most we don't. I am scanning the place for Adam or Nathan but I haven't seen them.

"Let's get something to drink," Jonah says in my ear and I nod in agreement. In the kitchen we find Adam and Ashley.

"We were really hoping for kidnapping," Adam greets us. He acknowledges our open show of togetherness glancing from our hands to our faces and smiling in approval.

"Maybe some other time," I return his smile.

"Grab a drink, make yourselves at home," Adam points toward the counter where bottles of booze in every shape, size and color are lined up.

"Who are all these people?" I hear Jonah ask as I step away.

"Glad you could make it," Ashley greets me when I reach the booze counter.

"Do you know all these people?" I ask.

"Nathan invited the whole neighborhood," Ashely's voice shows the contempt she has for her boyfriend's roommate. I wonder if she knows about Vegas.

"Of course he did," I say back but it has none of the bitterness she thinks it should. She nods at me and walks away.

I find Jonah waiting where I left him and hand him his drink. "Cheers," he says before taking a giant swig of it.

We head back outside to the cool ocean air and make small talk with people we know and don't know. We have decided to lay everything on the table so when we are asked questions like "what do you do?" we answer honestly. The reactions are a mix of fascination and confusion. Some people ask further questions, some just nod and say "oh."

The countdown to midnight has started. Jonah is standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I am resting my head against his shoulder and we are echoing the crowd's loud chants as the seconds tick down. We get to "1" and I turn and face Jonah. I press my lips against his and wrap my arms tight around his neck. He holds me close and returns my kiss. "Happy New Year," he whispers in my ear as we hold each other in a strong, warm embrace.

I know that people are watching us. I don't care. Jonah takes my hand and leads me back into the house. Eyes follow us as we navigate through the crowd. There is no sign of the party slowing down and I swear there are more people here now than when we first arrived. I am not sure where Jonah is leading me but I follow him through the sea of people. He stops at the door to Nathan's room. "You know he's probably in there with someone," I say when Jonah turns the knob. He peeks his head in and opens it further.

"Nope," he says pulling me in with him and closing the door. "Sit," he commands, pointing at the bed.

I do as I'm told and sit at the edge of Nathan's bed. Jonah steps forward and drops to his knees in front of me. I lean down and kiss him, holding his head in my hands. Jonah is unbuttoning my jeans and my dick is throbbing in anticipation. He pulls my zipper down slowly, making sure to brush against my cock as he does. I watch him as he removes my jeans and briefs in one motion, freeing my growing hard on. I close my eyes and feel the warmth of his wet mouth on my dick. He has the entire length of me in his mouth and throat when I hear the door open. I jump and reach for my pants, Jonah stands up in front of me, wiping his mouth with his hand.

"If you're going to sneak off to my room to have sex the least you can do is invite me," Nathan's voice echoes through the room. I stop trying to pretend this isn't what it looks like.

"Sorry," Jonah says with a sheepish grin.

I have made no effort to cover myself. Nathan is eying my hard dick and I swear I can see him salivating. I lay back against his bed and wrap my fingers around my shaft. Neither of them moves. "One of you better suck my dick," I demand.

Jonah steps back and nods at Nathan. "Go for it chief." He watches as Nathan gets to his knees in front of me and wraps his lips around my cock. We keep our eyes on each other as Nathan works me over. His fingers tease my balls and his tongue flicks against the tip of my dick. I close my eyes and announce I am about to cum. Nathan continues to lick and suck and I fill his mouth with my juices.

"Sorry if I ruined your moment," Nathan says licking the cum off his lips.

"You didn't," Jonah says before closing the gap between them and kissing him. I am surprised at how little it bothers me watching Jonah make out with him. I know that he just wants to taste me on Nathan's lips, it is clear by the way he is moving his mouth and tongue.

The three of us make our way back into the crowded party. We lose Nathan to a group of friends we don't know. "Should we get out of here?" Jonah suggests and I cannot contain my excitement at the idea of going home.

Waking up in Jonah's arms is just one of the benefits of living under the same roof. The other benefit is poking me in the back as I lay here. I move carefully, trying to turn and face him without jarring the bed too hard. I feel his breath on my face and it sends chills through my body. My dick throbs, calling my attention to it. My fingers trace the contours of Jonah's chiseled face, the same face I see when I look in a mirror. My thoughts once again turn to what a psychologist would say about this, and I am reminded of the words my father left us with — "you will see a therapist in the new year." I push it out of my mind and wrap my fingers around both our dicks, rubbing them together gently. Jonah's breath hitches and he leans further into me. Our foreheads pressed together I continue to massage our hard cocks, as one. "Cum for me," I whisper and he opens his eyes. They see inside my soul and the feeling travels through me like lightning. I ejaculate hard, feeling the hot cum rush over my hand and cover both of us. Jonah is close behind and we are breathing into each other like we've just run a marathon.

We are still avoiding phone calls from friends and family but when the phone we use for business vibrates on the desk I know I need to answer it.

"Hello," I answer with as light a tone as I can muster.

"Happy new year," the male voice on the other end greets me.

"Happy new year, Erik," when I say the name Jonah looks up at me. Erik is a long time client and he pays well. Because we live in Los Angeles we service several industry people. And by industry I mean Hollywood. Erik works for one of the big entertainment studios in a high-capacity position of some sort. As long as we can verify that they can pay us and aren't into anything we aren't down with, we try not to ask too many questions. We work out logistics of our appointment and I hang up. "Tomorrow night," I tell Jonah before he asks.

Erik's house is in the hills, on the other side of Evelyn's. It is an area where rich and famous folks buy over-priced property just because they can. His large driveway leads to an archway which we are standing under, waiting by the giant wood door. Erik greets us with a million dollar smile and invites us in to the foyer. A spiral staircase wraps around the room and a crystal chandelier hangs from the ceiling. An ornate table set in the middle of marble tiled floors showcases a large vase of fresh flowers. Erik's wife is an interior designer. Yeah, we have a lot of those clients. The ones who hire us with and without their spouse's knowledge. Erik is one of the latter.

"Vicki will be back soon," Erik announces as we make our way up the stairs. I wonder, as I have often when we've been hired by this client, if he plays so far on the edge for fun or if he really doesn't understand how close to running in to his wife we have come in the past.

Jonah and I look at each other and shrug. Nowhere in our contract does it say we have to make excuses for cheating husbands. We do not judge, but it is not up to us to cover up discretions either. We're just here to commit them. Which probably makes us horrible people but, money is money, a client is a client and everything else is none of our business.

Erik leads us into a guest room. He may play with fire when it comes to making appointments with escorts just hours before his wife is due home, but he has never brought us into their shared bedroom. This room is decorated from carpet to ceiling in expensive fabrics. I do not know much about these things, but they just have that look and feel. Erik stops at the foot of the bed and I am brought back to the now. Jonah steps forward and kisses Erik on the neck. He moans his approval and reaches for me to move closer. I stand next to him and join Jonah in gently licking Erik's neck and throat. I can feel Jonah's breath on my face and I shudder as his scent brings everything inside of me alive. I close the gap between us and let our tongues touch as they continue to make Erik moan lightly. Jonah's hand moves down Erik's chest and stomach and stops at his groin. I have my fingers tucked into the back of Erik's pants resting my middle finger just inside the crack of his ass. Jonah kneels down and I feel the material of Erik's jeans fall to the floor. I step forward and remove Erik's shirt, letting my leg brush against Jonah's arm.

"Yes," Erik says through his teeth as Jonah's mouth closes around his dick. I move and stand behind Erik, massaging his back with my fingers, trailing them down to his bare ass. My middle finger gently teases the opening of Erik's hole and I feel him shudder at the sensation. "Stick it in," Erik commands and I hope he's talking to me because I am already inserting my middle and forefinger into him. His hole constricts around my fingers "God, yes" he says in approval. I roll a condom onto my hard dick and carefully slide it into Erik's ass, pushing him further into Jonah who gags slightly on Erik's cock.

"Sorry," I whisper, hoping Jonah heard me. Erik reaches behind me and pulls me closer. I pump in and out of him as carefully as I can so that I do not choke Jonah again.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" Erik shouts as I slide in and out of him. I don't have to look to see Jonah move his mouth away from Erik's dick and finish him off with his hand. Erik's ass tightens around me and I feel his body release his orgasm. I continue to fuck him, coaxing my dick to find its release. I see Jonah's face as he stands up in front of Erik and I fill the condom with my cum.

Erik likes to be fucked and he is not done just because I am. Jonah and I switch places and I kiss Erik's neck and chest as I sneak glances, watching Jonah cover his dick in a condom and plunge it into Erik's freshly fucked hole. I feel Erik's weight against me as Jonah pushes into him. Erik is once again moaning and writhing at the sensation and I feel his dick get hard again. It is my turn to drop to my knees, which I do, after a quick glance at my brother. We have barely touched and I feel it like an ache. My lips wrap around Erik's dick and I lose myself in pleasing him, which is my job right now.

"Gah!" I hear the guttural sound escape Erik's lips and I know he's about to cum. I take his dick in my hand and continue to work him over with it until hot liquid is shooting out all over me and the carpet. I wonder for a moment how much money it costs to clean jizz off of oriental rugs. The cleaning staff must be paid well. At least I hope they are.

I hear Jonah moan and I stand. He closes his eyes and I feel his orgasm as it happens, even with Erik standing between us.

We clean up in a bathroom off the hallway and despite everything inside me wanting to bend my brother over the sink I refrain. We have been given specific orders to "hurry before she gets home." We are just outside the front door when we hear the garage door. I look at Jonah who peeks around the wall "It's closing," he whispers. We wait until the sound of the mechanism stops.

"I swear she's going to see us one of these days," I say quietly as we carefully make our way down the driveway. We always park outside the gates. Another move to hide our presence. As soon as we reach the car Jonah grabs me and pulls me into him. He kisses me gently and the desperation I have felt all night rushes through me. I kiss him and pull at him trying to meld us together as one.

"Make love to me," Jonah 's voice hitches as we come up for air. I look around. It is dark and quiet and we are alone. "Please," he is begging. It hurts me inside and I need to give him what he wants.

I kiss him lightly on the lips. "Turn around."

He faces the car and I stand close behind him. I can feel his heat against me and my dick responds to his ass against it. I try not to think about how much trouble we will be in if we get caught. I quickly pull his pants and briefs down far enough to have access to his ass. I feel the cold night air against my skin as I pull my dick out. I take one more look around and ease into him. I fuck him with a slow urgency, feeling him tighten around me as he quietly whispers he is ready to cum. I tell him I am ready and we both let go.

At home we climb into bed and Jonah lays across my chest. "We can't do things like that," I run my fingers through his hair.

Jonah sighs against me. I feel his stubble tickle my skin. His warm breath sends chills through me. "I couldn't help myself. I need you, always."

"I need you too Jo, that's why we shouldn't take so many risks, I don't know what I would do if we were separated," the thought of being arrested and thrown in jail scares me. Knowing that it means being without my brother terrifies me.

"I know Jake," Jonah sits up and faces me. He runs his fingers over my face and rests his palm against my chest. "I hate it. I hate that I have to think about those things just because we're, brothers. I'm sorry I put us at risk. I promise I will be more careful."

I sit up and kiss him gently. I hold his head and keep his face close to mine. "I hate it too. And I love that you want me so much. I will never survive if something happened to separate us. That's all." Jonah presses his lips against mine and I lose myself in him. Deep down I know the day is coming where we have to deal with what this all means.