Indecent Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabel had her legs wide apart as she tried to hold Asoese's face against her still creaming pussy. "Fuck Yes!" she grasped out when she had enough breath left in her lungs to do so.

This was just too much for me, I had lasted as long as I could, sampled all three of my beauties; but now I just needed to cum, to just spray my ropes of spunk into the very depths of Asoese's pussy.

"Are you ready girl?" I grunted out loud, "I am about to fill that hot pussy of yours."

"Fill me!" she pleaded.

That was all I needed to let fly with my cum. My fingers sank into the flesh of her hips, and I pumped & pumped into her. Releasing her right hand hip I dragged my nails down her spine, my nails raking her skin. That additional stimulation, added to my pumping sperm, was enough to trigger her orgasm. Her pussy muscles bite down hard on my invading cock, making me catch my breath in surprise at the raw power of her pussy. I could feel her nectar flowing over the entire length of my cock, but her muscle control was amazing; she was choking the last remaining drops of seed out of my cock, making me double up on to her back and reach under her to grab hold of her tits quite roughly. We both groaned in a mixture of pleasure & pain as our bodies absorbed the orgasms causing every nerve in our bodies to enjoy every sensation available to our orgasmic pleasure. We were both breathless by the time our orgasms subsided and our breathing came back under control enough for me to stand upright and gently ease my very sensitive & tender cock out of her pussy.

Asoese was finally able to stand upright, but she continued that fluid movement into turning and dropping to her knees to very gently take my soft cock into her mouth to clear her juices & my cream off every millimetre of its reduced length & girth.

To be continued...