Indecent Proposal Ch. 08

Story Info
The Kane twins deal with fallout from the night before.
2.2k words
4.78
11.1k
8
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Fallout

Rich's words linger in my mind as I walk back into the living room. Adam and Jonah are still in full gamer battle. I step in front of them to get their attention. I know this is bad form but I also know this is the only way to get it.

"I'm putting the phone on speaker so Jonah can hear you, Adam is here too," I say into the phone setting it on the ottoman. "Tell me what happened."

"Dad called, asked if I had heard from mom," Rich's voice echoes through the room. "I told him I hadn't and asked the usual questions. Did you call her cell phone? He said yes, it went straight to voicemail. Did she leave a note? Yes, it said she was not coming back until I apologized to Jonah and Jacob. I asked what he was supposed to be apologizing for and he said he wasn't exactly sure."

"He wasn't sure?" Jonah's voice mirrors the anger I feel.

"Did something happen at dinner?" Rich asks in his lawyer voice. It is the voice he uses when he knows the answer but wants you to say it in your way, so that he can use it against you.

"You know damn well what happened last night, so you can cut the cross examination bullshit," Jonah snaps at him. "We don't know where mom is. She called earlier to check on Jake but I was not in the mood for excuses and apologies so I wasn't on the phone with her for very long."

"You understand this is all your fault right? Both of you. You're so selfish. Have you ever once thought about what the decisions you are making does to others? It wasn't enough to announce, proudly, that you were having sex for money, now you're in this disgusting relationship."

I can hear the finger quotes Rich is throwing into that word. "We will get in contact with mom and make sure she's alright. In the meantime you need to think about the things you just said. We are adults living on our own. We have been out of mom and dad's house for three years. Making our own money, taking care of ourselves and each other. It is not our problem that you feel uncomfortable with our choice of career or our dating situation. That is your problem. Figure out a way to get over it, or don't. Whatever. I'll make sure mom calls you." I press end on the phone's screen.

I look at Jonah and his face is red with fury. I look at Adam and his is red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry," I smile in Adam's direction.

"I am going to go. Unless you need me to stay?" Adam says.

Jonah and I both shake our heads no.

"Am I wrong?" I ask Adam as I'm walking him to the door. "I mean, I know you've been pretty cool about all this but, are you uncomfortable with it?"

Adam stops and turns to me. "I thought you were sleeping together all along. I've had years to figure out whether or not that bothered me. In the end, I decided none of it was any of my business. So no, I don't think you're wrong. But. Family is always affected by the choices we make. Whether we like it or not. You're going to have to make them understand this one. The only other options are continue to fight about it or cut all ties. And I don't think either of you want that."

"And they say you are a dumb jock." I give him a wry smile.

"Who says that?"

"Or was it that you look like a dumb jock, I don't remember the exact words." I hug him. "Thank you. I'll call you soon."

"Dork." Adam returns the hug.

I make my way back to the living room where I've left Jonah. I hear his voice before I enter the room. "Hey mom, it's Jonah. Give us a call when you get the chance." He sets the phone down and looks up at me. "I keep getting voicemail."

"She'll call back." I assure him. And as I am saying it Jonah's phone rings. "Hello? Where are you?" Jonah asks as he's putting his phone on speaker and setting it on the ottoman.

"I had to get away for a bit," mom says. "I need you to know that the doctor was not my idea. Your father did that without my knowledge. Please make sure you tell Jake that."

"I can hear you mom, you're on speaker," I tell her. "So are you back home then?"

"No. I am at grandma and grandpa's."

"Dad and Rich have called looking for you," Jonah tells her.

"I will call them," mom says. "I haven't told anyone why I'm here. All they know is that John, your father, and I are having a disagreement."

"Are you?" I ask. "In disagreement with him?"

There is a long silence. "Yes. And no," she finally says. "You are my children, I will always want what's best for you. I have always been happy that you are best friends. I have always admired how much you take care of each other. But I don't understand how that turned into what it has. If you are asking me if I think that your relationship is wrong, yes. But I do not agree with how your father is going about trying to help you."

"That is the issue, mom," I say as calmly as I can. "We don't need help."

She does not respond.

"I understand, that as our parents, you feel like you're responsible for our choices. But you aren't. Jonah and I are not going to fall out of love because you or dad or a professional sexuality shrink tells us to. You know love doesn't work that way. The more you try to pull us apart the more we will fight to stay together. If you can't accept us as a couple, that's fine. Just know that we are more than willing to walk away from everything we know just to be together," I say the words fast and strong.

Jonah is smiling at me with pride. This is the Jacob he's used to. The strong, confident one. I lost him for a minute, dealing with my own acceptance. But he's back now and I feel strongly about everything I have said.

Mom doesn't speak.

"Hello?" Jonah checks to see if she's still there.

"Yeah, I'm here," she answers.

"Just do me a favor and call dad and Rich and tell them where you are," Jonah says.

"I will," she assures him. "Goodnight boys." Her voice has a sadness to it.

"Goodnight," Jonah and I say at the same time. I reach down and make sure the call has ended.

"We have to get ready for our appointment," Jonah reminds me that we're working tonight.

Although we are on the sex worker side of escorting, every now and then we get called on to be a client's plus one at a party or event. This usually means only one of us is hired. Tonight we have both been hired as dates for a wedding. These are not our favorite appointments and we rarely take them, but we're in the mood for something different and weddings usually mean free food, free alcohol and guaranteed sex. And we make more money.

This is not a black tie wedding, and I am thankful I do not have to wear a tux. Jonah looks great in his dark blue suit, and I can only assume I look good too (I'm his twin right?). We arrive at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills and meet our clients in the lobby. My date, Emily, has on a light blue dress that matches the blue tie she asked me to wear. Jonah's date, Jennifer, is in grey, matching the tie she requested he wear.

The wedding is informal and I am glad for the lack of preachy religious nonsense that usually accompanies the ceremony of it all. The officiant keeps things light and on track and we are ushered into a holding area while they clear chairs and set up for the reception. As predicted drinks flow freely and we are never without a full glass of something alcoholic. Emily and Jennifer are fun and keep us on the dance floor for most of the night. Jennifer is grinding against Jonah seductively and he mirrors her movements. Emily is a little more reserved though she's dancing fairly close to me, despite the uptempo song blaring out of the giant speakers to the side of us.

Emily guides us toward Jonah and Jennifer and leans in to whisper something in Jennifer's ear. Jennifer nods at her.

"We have a room here," Emily says in my ear. I nod and wait for her to lead me out of the ballroom. Jonah and Jennifer are close behind us. "You're okay with a little group action?" Emily says in a low, seductive voice as the four of us step into the elevator. I wonder internally just what kind of group action these girls are up for. We're either about to have a full on orgy or mild vanilla sex in proximity to each other. The doors open on the fifteenth floor. Jennifer leads us down a long hallway and stops at a door, sliding her keycard into the lock and opening it without so much as a fumble.

We step into a single room with two double beds. Jennifer pushes Jonah onto one of them and Emily leads me to the other. So, it's going to be the vanilla kind of orgy. I focus all of my attention on my date despite my desire to watch Jonah make out with his. Emily's lips are soft and she tastes like red wine. My fingers find the zipper on the back of her dress and I pull on it, opening it in the back. My hands cup her breasts and she grinds into me, straddling my waist. She pulls her dress over her head revealing lacy black panties and matching black bra. Her nipples harden under the material and I reach behind her back to unhook it. The elastic releases and she lets if fall onto her arms.

Next to me I hear Jennifer moan and I glance to the side toward the sound. She and Jonah are already naked and Jennifer is riding him like a bucking bronco. I turn my attention back to Emily and smile at her. As I run my fingers over the slit of her vagina I can feel the wetness through the material of her panties. She is unbuttoning my shirt and I do my best to pull down on the elastic to remove her thong without disrupting her task. My dick is throbbing in my briefs as Emily grinds against me. She has managed to remove my shirt but leave my tie on. Maybe not so vanilla, I smile at the thought.

My pants and underwear are the next to be discarded and I quickly roll a condom onto my rock hard cock. Emily is watching the action next to us. A quick glance and I see that Jennifer is now on all fours with Jonah fucking her from behind. Jennifer is making all sorts of wonderful noises and I know how she feels. Emily and I have not even begun to fuck yet and Jonah is already on his second move. Suddenly it's a competition and I slide my dick into Emily's wet pussy, bringing her attention back to me. She is tight and warm. Her breasts bounce up and down as she rides me and I have to concentrate to keep from coming too soon.

Before I lose control I grab Emily's hips and turn her so that she is lying on her side. I lay down behind her and pull her leg up over my waist giving me full access to her still wet pussy. Emily squeaks with joy as my dick slides back into her and my fingers play with her nipples and clit. I can feel the walls of her vagina constrict and I know that she is at her breaking point. My hips move against her ass. My fingers continue to toy with pressure points on her breasts and clitoris. "Yes!" she calls out and convulses around me. With one final thrust I let go of my control and cum, feeling every bit of it as it travels through me.

"You sure you can't stay?" Jennifer asks in a voice that she clearly uses to get men, and probably women, to do whatever she wants them to.

"Sorry, we can't," I say it this time, Jonah has already said it twice.

When we climb into my bed I am exhausted but do not want to go to sleep. Jonah and I are face to face, our grey eyes staring into each other's souls.

"Do you think mom talked to dad, or Rich?" Jonah asks.

"You want to talk about that now?" I answer.

"Not really," he says and closes the space between us. Our lips move together and I pull him as close to me as I can. I feel every bit of him against my skin. His warmth makes me feel safe and wanted and hungry all at once. My body responds to his touch as his fingers trace down my side and his hand rests on my ass. We lay like this until we fall asleep.