Indecent Proposal Ch. 09

Story Info
The Kane twins try to mend broken fences.
2k words
4.71
10.6k
8
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Compromises

I wake to Jonah's lips on my skin and my body is immediately alert. He traces my chin and neck with his tongue, travels down to my collarbone and chest, and leaves goosebumps all over my body when he reaches my navel. Adrenaline is coursing through me and I jolt as his lips and tongue trail my cock from base to tip. He gently takes me by the hips and turns me over. His weight against my back pushes me further into the soft mattress. His hard cock rests in the crack of my ass and I want him inside me, now.

He kisses the back of my neck and trails kisses down my spine. When he reaches the small of my back his tongue plays with the dimples over my ass cheeks and I convulse under him. My fingers grasp the pillow under me as he runs his wet tongue between the crack of my ass down to my hole. He licks and nibbles and pushes against the opening and I press into him. "Fuck me," I beg. His tongue does not stop its assault on my hole. "Please Jonah, I need you inside me," I am desperate. My hole is numb with stimulation and my dick is throbbing under me like it has its own heartbeat.

Jonah pulls me up onto my knees. He is going so slow I think he might be deliberately torturing me. "Please," I beg again. Jonah's hard cock opens my hole and my breathing heightens in anticipation. He slowly slides into me until I feel his balls against my ass cheeks. Jonah's hips move against me and I feel it inside me. "Yes," I encourage him, but he continues his slow torture of my senses. His fingers wrap around my hard-on and I am unsure how long I will be able to hold on to my control. "God Jonah," I can't help but call out his name as I come alive. "Fuck!" I scream out and lose all control. My ass tightens around Jonah's dick and I can feel him pulsating. "Jacob," he says my name as he finds his own release.

"You're amazing." I bring Jonah's face to mine and put everything I am feeling into a long, passionate kiss.

"As much as I would love to do this all day, we should probably get out of bed," Jonah says with a sigh.

"I guess," I say in my best bratty child voice.

My phone rings as we're about to have breakfast and when I see it's my mother I am tempted to let it go to voicemail. "Hi mom." I answer it.

"Hi," she responds with surprise. "I didn't think you'd answer."

"Did you talk to dad, or Rich?" I try not to be cold but I'm not good at masking my feelings.

"Yes," she answers but does not offer more.

"Are you home now?" I press.

"No, I'm still at grandma's, your father is being impossible."

I put the phone on speaker and set it on the table between us.

"What did he say when you talked to him?" I ask.

"He insists that you need professional help and he is not going to give up on trying to get you to see someone. He says that he will do whatever it takes."

"Hold on a sec mom," I press the mute button. "I'm going to conference in dad, are you ready for this or should we finish breakfast first?" I ask Jonah.

"Let's get it over with now," he suggests.

I take mom off mute and explain what I'm doing. Dad answers on the second ring and I am honestly surprised he took my call. "Hi dad, I've got mom on the line and you're on speaker so you have Jonah and I."

"We've said it before but I think it is worth repeating. Jonah and I are adults. Legally living on our own. We pay our own bills and make our own money. There is absolutely nothing we rely on you for, financially. That fact is important to understand because we can, and are willing to, cut all ties with the entire family. You cannot legally force us into anything we do not agree to. You know this, dad, it is basic law. Unless we are reliant on you to live, having you pay for college, food, cars. Basic essentials. You have zero right to dictate what we do or why." I pause to take a breath and see if either of them have anything to say.

"Unless what you are doing is illegal," dad says.

"You cannot seriously believe that any judge will hear your case if you bring us up on legal charges. We are not hurting anyone. Despite how you feel about our relationship," Jonah replies. "And again, why is it any of your business what we do in the privacy of our home? We are not under your roof and your rules no longer apply."

"Will you agree to at least talk to someone about it?" mom asks.

"Why? What is it you think they're going to say, or do, that will change how we feel about each other?" Jonah says.

Neither of them has an answer.

"I am trying not to give out ultimatums, but it seems to be the only way you are going to understand what we're saying here. If this continues, if we are ambushed by random therapists or threatened with legal action. If you continue this bullshit rouse of a separation. We will not hesitate to cut you out of our lives. Zero contact," I say with as much power and authority as I can muster.

"We will make one compromise though," Jonah says. "We will keep it between us. The rest of the family does not need to know. We won't parade around holding hands and showing off. Again."

"Your mother and I will talk and we'll let you know what we decide." Dad is still holding on to his authority, although he knows deep down he has none.

"Whatever you say dad," I stand my ground. "Bye."

A week later we are at our parent's table for our weekly dinner. There is quiet tension and sporadic conversation. None of which includes us. Rich and dad are back to shop talk about the law firm and mom is listening like she's interested, but she never truly is.

"Anything new with you two?" mom asks during another painful lull in the Rich and John Lawyer Talk show.

I search my brain for something to tell her that does not involve work or Jonah. "Adam and Ashley broke up," I say.

"That's too bad." mom is at least trying. "Any particular reason?"

"Adam didn't really say," I answer.

"I think he's finally figured out he's in love with Nathan," Jonah chimes in.

We leave dinner just after helping clear the table with the excuse of having a client that night. Which is true but what we did not say was that we scheduled it that way on purpose.

"That was awkward," Jonah says when we are in the car.

"I think we need to make a new compromise," I say. "Only holidays and birthdays. No more weekly dinners. We can't talk about work, we can't talk about each other. There's only so much bullshit we can dance around every week."

"Agreed," Jonah replies.

Our new client lives in the South Bay. The cool ocean air is calming and I stand still for a moment letting it wash over me. Refreshed and ready to work I follow Jonah to the front door. Wes greets us with a laid back hello and invites us in. He is tan and fit, blonde hair dyed by the sun rather than a bottle. His house is full bachelor pad, with mismatched furniture that is well worn but looks comfortable. There are surf boards hanging from the walls and trophies sitting on a shelf. A surf champion.

Wes offers us beers and we accept gratefully.

"Pro surfer?" Jonah points his beer bottle in the direction of Wes's trophy shelf.

"Semi-pro," Wes answers. "Still trying to get sponsors. And I'm working my way through college, so, not as much time to put into it as I'd like."

"What are you studying?" I ask, because it's polite.

"Law," Wes replies.

Somehow I knew that was the answer I was going to get. "Cool."

"Should we take this to the bedroom?" Wes suggests. Jonah and I take one last swig of our beers and follow him.

Wes is quietly confident and he seems to be perfectly happy taking the lead, so we let him. I stand behind him and rest my hands on his waist while he leans into Jonah, kissing his neck and chin. Jonah's eyes are on mine and I feel the intensity of his gaze before my sight is blocked by Wes's head. I bring myself back to the moment and kiss Wes's neck and shoulders, tracing my fingers up his well-toned stomach. My fingers wrap around the hem of Wes's shirt and I pull it over his head.

I continue to kiss the back of his neck as he and Jonah make out in front of me. My fingers brush against Jonah's as we both go to remove Wes's board shorts. The touch shoots electricity through me, as usual. Wes tilts his head back against my chest and lets us continue to assail him with light kisses. I let Jonah work on Wes's shorts while I remove my own shirt and jeans. I run my hand over the bulge in Wes's briefs and he pushes against me, encouraging me to continue. My lips are pressed against his neck and I feel Jonah's breath close to me as he runs his tongue over Wes's adams apple. I move closer and seek out Jonah's tongue, tasting his sweetness. Before we get wrapped up in our own pleasure I turn back to Wes.

"Who would you like first?" I ask.

"Whoever's ready," he answers.

I nod to Jonah and he swiftly puts on a condom and readies Wes's hole. Wes lays between us and I feel him press against me as Jonah enters him. Wes's hard dick pokes into my stomach and his soft moans and short breaths tickle my skin. He is in complete ecstasy and I know how he feels. Wes's body slams against me and Jonah groans loudly as he cums.

There are many things we have become expertly precise in. Condom removal is one thing we've perfected. Jonah heads to the bathroom and back just as Wes turns around and I am sliding my condom covered cock into his freshly fucked ass. Wes presses against me, taking all of me into him. I roll my hips and pull in and out of him, feeling his ass constrict and pulsate. I open my eyes and look at Jonah as I fill the condom with my cum. When I return from my own quick bathroom trip Wes is stroking his own hard-on with Jonah sitting quietly next to him. I look at my brother and raise an eyebrow at him.

"I was just asking your brother what it would take to get you to fuck each other," Wes answers my unasked question.

The words wash over me in a rush of emotions. Before any of them can overtake my thoughts I make my way to where Jonah is sitting. I crawl between his legs and pull him onto my lap holding my gaze on his. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. My body shudders and my dick stands at attention. He carefully sits down on me letting the entire length slide into him. We move together as he rides me and I pump in and out of him. We kiss and moan and pull at each other's skin with our fingers. My blood rushes from my toes to my head to my dick and I throw my head back as my dick shoots cum all over the walls of Jonah's ass.

The ride home is quiet and I cannot get Wes's words out of my head. What would it take to bring us together? Three months ago the answer was fifty grand. Today there is nothing in the world that can keep us apart.