Indecent Proposal Ch. 10

Story Info
The Kane twins' story comes to an end.
1.8k words
4.7
13.8k
24

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: One Year Later

I wake up in bed and my hands instinctively search for Jonah. He isn't there. I sit up and survey the room. Our room. It used to be mine, but now it's both of ours. We turned the office into a closet and his room into our office. Whatever. The point is the room is empty and I am beginning to panic. Just as I am about to jump off the bed and search for him, Jonah enters the room carrying a tray of food.

"Sorry, I wanted to surprise you," he notices the look of panic on my face. "Happy Anniversary."

All the tension and fear is replaced with joy. "Happy Anniversary." I smile as Jonah sets the tray on the bed in front of me. A bottle of Moet, two glasses of orange juice, eggs, bacon. And two red roses.

Jonah pours champagne into the half full glasses of orange juice and hands me one. He takes the other and we toast to each other. There are so many things I'd like to do aside from eat in this moment but I love that he's made the effort so I suppress my desires.

"A year, can't believe it's gone by so fast," I say as I nibble on a piece of bacon.

"I know, it's crazy," Jonah replies.

Jonah moves the tray from the bed to the floor and I offer to take it to the kitchen. "Leave it," he says and climbs onto me. No matter how much time has passed his touch sends my body into fits and when his lips lightly brush mine every nerve ending comes to life. My heart aches for him constantly, but never more than when he is so close. My fingers press against the back of his neck and I push his head forward mashing our lips together. My tongue toys with his and I taste champagne, orange juice, bacon and Jonah. My dick is throbbing and I trace my fingers over his hole. He sucks in a breath and moans into me as I slide my middle finger into his ass.

Jonah reaches behind him and carefully guides my hard cock into his hole. His eyes stare into mine and I feel his ass cheeks against my pelvis as he takes all of me inside him. I shift my weight and lay him onto his back. His legs wrap around my waist and I move my hips forward and back gently pulling in and out of him, feeling every bump and crevice, watching as his face reflects the pleasure I am giving him. My breathing quickens and my heart beats faster as I lose myself in the moment. I call out his name with all the love and desperation I have coursing through me as my orgasm makes my entire body shake and convulse.

Our lips move together and I try to catch my breath. Jonah sits up pulling me with him and continues the movement until I am laying on my back. He pulls my legs over his waist and runs a finger over my hole before slowly sliding his dick into me. I feel every inch of him as he glides in and out of me, hitting every button possible. I cry out in pleasure as his dick hits my prostate over and over until I am writhing under him and begging him to stop but don't stop. He is whispering incoherently into my ear and I feel his cum splash against the walls of my ass.

I fall asleep with Jonah laying on top of me. His weight is a comfort and I revel in it. We wake up ready for more and it isn't long before he is on all fours in front of me, ass in the air, open and ready for me to slide my dick inside. I tease the opening with my tongue making his skin shudder and his back arch. "Please Jake," he begs. I don't stop. His ass puckers as I run my tongue over it. "God," he calls out. I kiss his hole, nibble his ass cheeks gently, and decide it's time to let him have what he wants.

He lets out a deep groan as my dick slides inside him. I hold on to his hips and pump in and out of him until my dick is throbbing so hard it hurts and I have to let go. Before I can catch my breath I am on my stomach with Jonah laying on top of me.

This continues throughout the day. We take turns fucking and being fucked, until our asses are numb and our dicks are raw. By the end of the night my lips are sore and my tongue is tired and I could not be any happier.

Two weeks later...

Adam and Nathan have invited us to dinner to celebrate our birthdays and we are sitting in their dining room having had our fill of food and wine. Adam has been unusually quiet.

"Let me help you," I offer as he gets up to clear the table. "Everything okay?" I ask when we are alone in the kitchen.

He looks at me and smiles. It is a genuinely happy smile but has a tinge of sadness. "Come on," he motions for me to follow him back into the dining room. "Sit," he nods toward my chair and I do as I'm told, unsure of what the hell is going on. Adam stands behind Nathan and puts his hands on his shoulders. Nathan looks up at him and the way they look at each other and smile makes me want to cry and cheer at the same time. "We're engaged."

I jump out of my chair and attack both of them with hugs and kisses. "Holy shit you had me scared. I thought something was wrong."

"That's amazing, congratulations," Jonah says from across the table. We are smiling and giddy for them. They are much more subdued.

"What's with the somber faces?" I ask.

"We just don't want you to think we're rubbing it in," Nathan says quietly.

Oh. I feel guilty. "Don't do that. Don't measure your happiness on what we can and can't do. I'm happy for you, we're happy for you." I look at Jonah and he nods in agreement.

"We want you to be our best men," Adam says with a grin. "You okay with that?"

"Yes," Jonah answers. "Are you? I mean, who the hell knows what kind of shenanigans Jake and I will conjure up for your bachelor party."

Adam and Nathan look at each other in mock horror. "Oh, shit."

Thanksgiving...

We have agreed to only attend major holiday functions after several attempts at weekly dinner failed miserably. As usual mom has outdone herself on the food and the table is quiet as we shove our faces full of turkey, stuffing, potatoes. The works. Rich is helping mom clear plates and bring in dessert, which is usually my job. He is acting as if he's the king of the world now that Jonah and I are on our parent's permanent shit list. Mom is handing out pieces of pumpkin pie when our grandmother starts her usual assault.

"Have you met anyone?"

I give her credit. She's at least changed her tactics, dropping the gender specifications from the inquiry.

"Yes," Jonah answers her. "I have met someone very special. He makes me really happy and I cannot imagine being with anyone else, ever."

"Oh." Grandmother is intrigued. Everyone else is staring at Jonah like he's grown a third head. "And you, Jake?" she asks.

"I have met someone too," I answer her. The table has become a chorus of forks angrily scraping against dessert plates.

"Well when do we get to meet these people?" Grandmother is oblivious.

"They're talking about each other mom," my aunt yells next to her.

Grandmother looks at her. "Each other what?"

My aunt slams her fork down sending pumpkin pie pieces flying across the table. She points to me and then to Jonah and says slowly "They. Are. Fucking. Each. Other."

"That's not true," grandmother protests.

Jonah stands and motions for me to do the same. He takes my hand in his. "It's been great but we're going to go now. Enjoy your holidays." He leads me out of the room and out of the house.

One week later...

Jonah has planned a trip away for Christmas and New Year's, just the two of us. I do not know where we are going until we get to the airport and Jonah stops at the gate marked "Los Angeles to Paris."

"France." I smile at him and hope that my face shows how happy I am since I can't jump into his arms and kiss him like I want to.

We land in Paris and my head is on a swivel checking out all the scenery as we pass small cafes and old buildings and the Eiffel Tower. Our hotel is in the center of the city, a modern building in the midst of historical structures. A bellboy leads us to the elevator and shows us our top floor room, making sure to point out the perfect view of the entire city including the Tower. "Romantique," he says in his French accent. He leaves Jonah and I standing at the window.

"Let's find somewhere to eat," Jonah suggests.

As we walk down the cobblestone streets I cannot help but wrap my fingers around Jonah's and pull him closer to me. The city is as advertised. Beautifully romantic and filled with couples celebrating their love. We are just another couple in the midst of many.

We find a small cafe and sit at a table. Jonah speaks a small amount of French so I let him order for us. When we return to our room I am exhausted and full of French food and French wine. I sit down on the bed and Jonah kneels in front of me.

"I know that we cannot ever truly be married," he says, taking my hand. "But I want you to know that if we could, I'd take you as my husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do us part."

My heart constricts and I fight off tears. He places a plain platinum band onto the middle finger of my left hand.

"I know it's the wrong finger, I did it on purpose," he says.

Tears roll down my cheeks and I lean into him. "I love you with all my heart," I say between kisses. "To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. Till death do us part."

"We'll never be able to live happily every after," Jonah says after a short silence. "But I think maybe a place like this could handle a love like ours."

"I don't know if there's anywhere in the world that can handle our love," I say. "But I'm pretty sure I no longer care."

THE END