Indentured to the Jarl

Story Info
Vigdis begins training as a Jarl's sex slave.
2.1k words
4.35
34.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

A firm hand gripped Vigdis' shoulder and forced her to her knees before the dais. She fell before a large wooden fur-laden throne, a just as large a man seated upon it. She gasped when fingers knitted into her short hair and yanked her head back to reveal her face. The dirtied travel-worn chemise she wore fell open slightly to reveal ripe, pert breasts. Fierce spirit glinted in her eyes. She wrenched against her captor and pulled at the bonds that held her hands firmly behind her. A gag held her silent. Angry tears sprang to her eyes when the man's fingers twisted viciously in her short hair to still her.

"A gift, Jarl." said the low voice of the man who held her.

Vigdis became rigid as she was drawn up by her hair, the chemise falling open further to reveal her form to all eyes. Her face was flawless. Her eyes glinted with an inner fire. Her skin was creamy pale and smooth. Freckled sun spots painted her arms and neck. She was obviously no stranger to hard work. She tried to position her body to cover herself, but the thin fabric fell from her shoulders to reveal most of her upper body. The slip of cloth opened around her legs to reveal a well-trimmed womanhood and creamy thighs. The warriors of the hall stared at her hungrily.

The man upon the dais sat forward, his forearms rested on his knees as he studied the girl before him. The fires gleamed from the silver bits adorning leather gauntlets and a thick leather belt. He wore a forest green linen tunic richly embroidered with his wealth and status. The collar hung loose, revealing a thickly haired and chiseled chest. Leather leggings hugged muscled thighs. Matching leather boots clad him to mid-calf. He wore minimal jewelry despite his status. Only a thick three strand gilded chain with a finely crafted pendant depicting Gungnir hung around his neck.

He reached forward to further the girl's humiliation, opening her thin robe and letting it fall to her waist for all eyes to see every inch of her upper body. His eyes burned into her flesh like the scorching flames of the fires warming the great hall, stopping only to stare at her perfect breasts that rose and fell with her quickened, terror-stricken breath. His eyes darkened hungrily as she was revealed to him.

Vigdis' eyes met his and he cocked a half smile at her. Her captor loosened his grip on her hair and shoved her forward to kneel meekly before the man who studied her. She held the Jarl's gaze brazenly. Her spirit intrigued him.

"She is not pure, Jarl. She has had men before. But none mine. We reserved her for you," her captor explained.

The Jarl's eyes finally left the girl and glanced at the other man. With a wave of his hand, he dismissed the warrior. "I like her. Well done, Vadik. Take her to my chambers."

Another woman squeezed forward between the men of the Hall. She grasped the young woman's arm and guided her to her feet. She kindly pulled the thin shift to cover the girl from further humiliation. They quickly removed themselves from the gathering. The sounds of the happenings in the hall fell away as she was guided to the back of the hall.

After a bath and redressing in a clean robe, Vigdis was left bound and gagged, arms tied behind her, and a gag prevented her from making any sound. She lay in thick furs that smelled of sweat and man's musk upon a large wooden bed. It was an oddly reassuring smell. Hours may have passed since she was brought here. She didn't know. Time changed here.

The chamber door creaked open and thudded heavily closed. A lever fell decisively into place with a thunk. A buckle rasped as it unclasped and a belt and gauntlets fell to the floor. With her back faced to the door, Vigdis could not see the rogue she knew entered his chambers. She could smell the man. He held an alluring musk of damp oak, poppy, and mead. It matched the scent upon the furs. This was his domain.

Vigdis didn't move. Not that she could have moved far, anyway. She was curled up in the furs, her shoulder and face pressed in to the softness of the bed. A rough hand made her jump when it cupped the firm curve of her ass. Swiftly it slid up her body to cup a breast and pinched her nipple roughly beneath the flimsy fabric that just barely clad her body. She gasped and drew away, causing large muscled arms to encircle her waist and adjust her body to kneel upon the furs in front of him. Having no free hands to support her, her face and upper body pushed into the blankets. He gripped her hips and positioned her ass high in the air. Her chemise slid over her skin and the hands that grabbed her shoved them up over her backside. His hands glided across the smooth curve of her ass and her thighs. Roughly, he slapped her inner thigh to force her legs further apart. He growled in approval when she shifted to position herself. Again his hands slid beneath her, this time cupping both breasts, teasing her nipples to life to pinch gently at first, then harder, twisting viciously until he drew a shocked gasp from the girl beneath him. He growled again in approval. The smell of leather and mead and husky man filled her senses. One hand withdrew from her breast and slid down her body to her ass. He squeezed her roughly, then he swatted her pussy sharply. The girl jerked and cried out beneath him. "Very good," he growled into her ear. "Very nice. I am pleased with my gift." He sat up to remove his tunic, only to return and encircle her slender frame in muscle-bound arms.

He twisted her nipple again sharply to draw a cry from the girl. She trembled in fear as much as excitement. His other hand went to work between her widespread legs, delving two fingers inside her slick cunt. She whimpered and tried to shy away, but he deftly held her in place. Another tug on her nipple, harder this time, stilled her. He swatted her ass again, hard enough to leave a defined handprint upon the flesh. "Be still," he ordered. His fingers returned to her cunt and he gave her hardening clit a rough pinch. She struggled, but could not draw away. Heat flared deep in her belly and she pushed back into his hand helplessly. A moan drew from her lips as his fingers plundered her. His lips and other hand stoked the fires even more as he touched every inch of her, sampling the soft creamy skin. Vigdis' body warred with her mind. The conundrum of sheer hatred, anger, and terror matching the inferno building in her belly. She had served men before. In fact, she enjoyed the freedom of the status of a powerful woman in her village. She had her choice of mate when she wanted them. That was another lifetime ago. Now, she was reduced to a servant, a slave, forced to share the bed of a barbarian who probably killed dozens of her people. And yet, his attention to her sweet body made her want him. The confusion of emotions made her quake in his arms.

When his fingers left her cunt, she was left feeling empty and she whimpered. A hand slid around the front of her throat and tightened. She jerked against the man and only heard him growl again in approval. His lips brushed her ear as he whispered to her "You are mine," he growled demandingly. With that, his free hand swatted the back of her thigh hard enough to leave a mark. Before she could register the shock, he slammed his cock into her slick, waiting pussy, taking her to the hilt.

She screamed into her gag and bucked against him, rage and fear driving her to want to get away. At the same time, she was horrified by her body's response to the abuse. She was helpless beneath his strength. Her pussy tightened around the thick girth of him as if to draw him deeper. He slapped her ass again as he began to drive into her. His hand tightened on her throat to draw her body up against his chest. Her back arched and she was forced to grind back into his ravaging cock. "That's right, slut. Take it," he growled dangerously into her ear. Her cunt spasmed in response and she mewled. If she were able, she probably would have mumbled something like "yes, Jarl." Instead, she just bit the gag hard as his cock slammed into her relentlessly. Her body jerked with every thrust, and the creamy curves of her ass jiggled with impact. Her pussy throbbed with the size of him as he thrust in and out of her. He was bigger than any man she had ever taken. She could feel every inch of him as he ravaged her. Oddly enough, it turned her on and fueled a deep-seated fire in her belly.

She panted with the effort as he plundered her from behind. His cock seemed to grow inside of her, filling her perfectly. As if given strength by the beauty in his arms, he fucked her even harder, drawing helpless whimpers from the girl. Her fear melted into pleasure despite her best efforts, and instead of trying to free herself from him, she leaned back and ground her hips into him as if eager for more. She was rewarded with the fingers tightening around her throat, a lustful groan rumbling in her lover's chest and another hard slap to her ass. He released her throat and gripped her bound wrists for leverage, shoving her forward again. Vigdis screamed as fierce pain flared in her shoulders and arms, joints stiffened by hours of bondage, yanked backward with brutal force. The Jarl didn't seem to care. He liked it when they screamed. It made him drive harder. He slammed into her relentlessly. He grunted incoherently, every sound of delirious pleasure.

Her well-fucked body jerked and spasmed in his grasp. She didn't know if she could take any more.She felt like she was shattering and unraveling from the inside. Every joint screamed in agony. Her pussy felt swollen and abused by the forceful raping of the man behind her. She held back tears of humiliation, stubborn pride and independence the only things holding her together. Her body betrayed her as it gave the beast everything he wanted. Finally, he jerked her back into him as he drove into her cunt the last time with a low growl of pleasure. Her shoulders flared again with pain and her body pushed helplessly into him to accept his seed. His cock spasmed inside of her as he shot his hot seed into her well-fucked pussy. "Mine," he growled in satisfaction, holding her easily by her bonds, pulling her up from the bed to rest against his chest. She shook and panted in his grasp as his hands stroked her hungrily. Her pussy clamped around his cock, the muscles inside naturally milking each and every spasm from him. He reached around her and gave her breast a sharp slap, pinching her nipple so hard he drew a warbling cry from her. She bucked into him and he grinned knowingly. Teeth bit the sensitive skin at the nape of her neck to leave a mark. His mark. And he held her there. She squirmed helplessly. He swatted her outer thigh hard and gripped her curves, leaving a last reddened and welted mark upon her flesh. There would be no doubt to anyone that she was his.

All at once he released her, drawing his limp, but still semi-hard cock from her drenched pussy. He pushed her carelessly back to the bed and withdrew from her. She fell face first into the furs with a shriek and curled up into a fetal position on the blankets, staring at him wide-eyed. He rose from the bed and left her alone like that; trussed up like a prize animal, gagged so all she could do was cry and whimper plaintively, helpless, and so-well-fucked she couldn't move even if she was free to do so. His palm prints seared hotly across her ass and her thighs. Her bruised nipples throbbed from the rogue's rough treatment of her. She could still feel his fingers pinching and yanking on her flesh. Cum and fluids leaked from her still-spasming pussy. But instead of fear or panic welling in her belly when she was left alone with only her thoughts, she felt nothing but unstoppable heat. She shuddered and mewed into the gag that held her silent. She lay there. Fucked. Used. Owned. She would never be the same again. She was his.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers