Independent Contractor

Story Info
Step-daughter becomes an Independent Contractor.
3.4k words
4.29
94.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The usual; not reality, product of fiction, doesn't represent any people alive or dead. Constructive criticism always welcome, emphasis on constructive. Enjoy... RainbowDraco

*

"Unghh, here it comes!" I said.

Mimi stopped tit fucking me and quickly guided my cock to her mouth. She tried to get it as far back as possible without having to deep throat it. After a couple of bobs I was unloading in her mouth, with one hand squeezing her tit, while the other held onto her head. When I was finally able to catch my breath again I let her go, and she made sure she got every last drop and cleaned me up.

Looking over at the stopwatch on the table, I hit the button just before it got to fifteen minutes. Pulling my wallet out, I placed a twenty dollar bill on the table, watching as she put my deflating cock away and stuffed her tits back into her spaghetti-strapped tank top.

Swiping the twenty off the table, she bounced out the door of my home office. "Thanks Dad, see ya tomorrow!"

I know what you're probably thinking, but she's actually my step-daughter and I never adopted her. Besides she's nineteen and legal. It might be unethical, and my wife would kill me if she found out, but it isn't illegal.

Guess you're going to need a little background on how I got into the current situation. My name is Shelton W_____, I will be turning forty three this year, and at five foot eight and 170 pounds, I'm about average, maybe a little on the heavy side. My wife, Theresa, and I got married six years ago, and have had a fairly uneventful marriage, except of course for her only daughter, Mimi.

Theresa, who's a little shorter than me, and maintains her figure quite well (much better than me), has a nice set of C breasts. At 44 she is a striking, sexy woman. She had Mimi when she was in her early twenties. Not wanting to give up either college or motherhood, she managed to do both. Mimi's father long ago abandoned her, his only lasting legacy was the monthly checks and some of Mimi's looks.

While Theresa maintains herself with regular exercise and watching what she eats, Mimi has struggled with her weight constantly. Mimi is at most five foot one, and has fluctuated between 120 and 180, finally stabilizing around 150. But the girl has no hips! She has a little bit of a gut, but she carries her weight in her chest, and her tits are HUGE. I won't ever tell how I know this, but the bras she currently wears are size F, and depending on the day of the month she sometimes overflows the cups.

My wife is cool, calm and collected, except in bed and when dealing with her daughter. Ever since Mimi developed early, and exhibited her father's temper and rashness it has been a battle. It didn't get better when I came on the scene. Never having had children, nor dealt with many of them, I started laying down ground rules. That lasted about two months of our marriage. The constant daily battle between Mimi and myself finally peaked, mainly because at 13 Mimi wanted to be able to go out with 18 year olds, not that she didn't already look twenty with size D breasts! After all the slamming of doors, throwing of glass, and cutting of phone lines, my wife made a decision. Mimi was her problem and her problem alone, I was not to discipline her at all, and she was not to go to argue with me for any reason or rule.

The peace lasted for almost two years. At that point, Mimi realized that most woman would need implants to get to the size she was naturally, and men loved big boobs. She dropped to 120, and started wearing as revealing of clothing as possible. She stopped dating anyone and just took to teasing. Even during winter she would wear something that revealed her cleavage, or she would wear a very tight shirt and a very thin bra that was numerous sizes too small in the cup.

The final straw came when she came outside to go swimming in the in ground pool out back one afternoon. I was in the middle of grilling up some steaks, and had probably had three too many drinks by that time, and was nursing a large cognac-on-the-rock. I heard the sliding door open and turned to look, not knowing the explosive argument to follow. Mimi sauntered out, white thin wife-beater, no bra, white cotton boxers. I saw her and looked straight back at my steaks, hoping my sunglasses would hide where my eyes followed. Mimi's nipples stood at attention and bounced, as what little hips she had swayed all the way past my wife to the deep end. Taking an exaggerated deep breath with her arms held high, making her breasts swell and jiggle, she jumped and dove in. Climbing out of the shallow end she made sure her mom was watching as she made a bee-line towards me, and asked when the steaks would be ready. Not realizing it was suicide to turn and answer her question, I made the fatal mistake.

Both her shirt and boxers had become completely see-through, I stammered as I answered "ten to fifteen minutes", but her big tits were staring right at me. And on top of that she didn't shave, so the dark patch of her pubic hair waited for an answer. Mimi ignored the answer to her question and vigorously walked off, bouncing boobs the entire way. The screaming and berating I heard from my wife was the worst I have ever endured. Mimi was never able to get a reaction or even a glance at her cleavage if my wife was ever around. Not to say that I didn't look, just never when it would cause an argument.

Which brings me to my current situation; I am a Independent Web consultant, translation: I work out of my home office and assist my growing clientele with their presence on the web, social media included. My wife is in the corporate grind, long hours, as well as politics and good benefits. She usually leaves at six am and gets home at seven, of course since I "stay at home" her dinner is ready or we get take out. Mimi still hasn't left home, or gotten a job, but at least she is going to college.

Three days ago Mimi came home from class and came straight into my office, the door was half open, but she is supposed to knock, which of course she didn't. I didn't even bother to look up, I just held my hand up to silence her. Turning my concentration back to my conference call, and web presentation, I discussed the new website launch of one of my largest client. This was a six month culmination of hard work and long, very well paid hours.

After more than twenty five minutes on the phone, Mimi was still standing there waiting. Her foot tapping was starting to get to me. As soon as the opportunity arose I took it, "You guys don't need me for this section, right?"

Affirmatives and grunts was their response. "O.K., I'll go on mute over here, gotta take care of something real quick."

"What do you want now?", was out of my mouth as soon as I hit the mute. Turning to look at Mimi, I was suddenly staring down her shirt, into the massive amounts of cleavage she sported. She had moved so she was leaning against the desk, giving the best possible view she could.

"Nothing much, just wanted to come by and say hi." Mimi said.

My eyes somehow climbed out of the vast canyon and made eye contact with my stepdaughter. She had her dark brown hair tied back, and tried to keep as innocent a look as she could, smiling down at me. "Good, glad to hear it. Hi. Now bye, I gotta go back to work."

Turning back towards the phone and my computer monitor, she started up again, " Hey Shelton, do you think I can borrow twenty bucks?"

The light bulb clicked on in my head, this was what the obvious display was about. "No, if you need money go ask your mom, or better yet, get a job. And let me get back to mine."

"Errr!" she pouted, folding her arms under her massive mounds, they pushed up and out of the spaghetti strap tank top she enjoyed wearing recently. I turned back at her outburst, and was treated with her current pose, just the upper hint of her areolas were peeking out. "Mom told me the same thing, 'get a job'. I've been trying to 'get a job', but nobody is hiring. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

The last was obviously rhetorical, but I took the opportunity to get myself out of this conversation and back to the one that paid the bills. "I don't know, become an independent contractor. Paint fences, deliver papers, modeling, ah, something. You could hire yourself out to annoy people at work. I don't know, uh um, blow jobs for a dollar a minute. I don't really care. What I care about is getting back to my conference call."

Without listening to her response, I grabbed the phone and took it off mute. "I'm back, did I miss anything important?"

Mimi stormed out of my office, I could tell she thought about slamming the door and thought better of it.

Forty-five very productive and billable minutes later I wrote up an email recapping what my responsibilities were and what the dependencies were. Sending it along, I marked down the time from the stopwatch I keep next to the phone into my billing program, and sat back. I was just about to get up and grab something to eat when Mimi came back in. She had replaced the tempest with a smile and a bounce.

"Oh good, you're off the phone. I'll take you up on the offer." she said, as she came around my desk and immediately dropped to her knees in from of me.

"What the hell are you talking about? What offer? You feeling ok, maybe a little confused or sick?" I asked.

"One dollar a minute." Mimi stated matter-of-factly.

"Huh?", was the best I could do.

"You remember, it was after all your idea. One dollar a minute blowjob. Don't worry, I'll do a great job, and I'm sure I'll leave you more than satisfied." The last she said with a devilish, knowing grin, and she grabbed for my belt.

"Woo woo woo. Just hold on. I was joking, I wasn't being serious at all. I'm happily married to your mother. Go try this scam on someone else."

"This isn't a scam!", Mimi said indignantly. "I am an independent contractor, paid by the minute for my services. Don't you like what you see?" she motioned to her large breasts.

My head was swimming, here was my very busty nineteen year old stepdaughter, on her knees in front of me offering to suck me off. What the hell would you do? I did the same thing, stalled for time.

"What about your mother?", I asked.

"I am a very scrupulous contractor," she said, "client confidentiality is of the utmost importance."

Feeling very proud of herself for the business pitch, she beamed from ear to ear.

Starting to think about as a business transaction, I countered, "What exactly are you offering? How far will you take it? Are you willing to swallow? How and where? What will you wear, and will you take it off?"

"I don't know, I hadn't thought it through. I just figured if I sucked you for twenty minutes, I could get money to go to the mall."

Feeling like I was back in control and my element, I continued." Well, if you are going to be an independent contractor, you'd better have all of these questions answered. Before you ever start any job, know exactly what the requirements are, and make sure you can deliver on them."

Mimi sat back on her feet, and contemplated the questions I had raised. I thought I had won the discussion, so I swiveled my chair back around, and checked my email. But I really wasn't concentrating on work. My stepdaughter was still sitting on the floor of my office, and I couldn't get the image of her vigorously sucking my cock while he tits jiggled and bounced. My hard-on was in an uncomfortable position in my pants, but I didn't dare adjust it, it would have just encouraged the miscreant even more.

"OK, here's the deal." she said standing up. She waited until I had turned towards her. "One dollar for every minute I am giving you a blowjob. I am willing to swallow, but not to deep throat. And for five dollars more I will pull these out," squeezing her breasts for emphasis, " and you'll be able to fondle them while I'm giving you the blowjob."

"That five dollar fee is a flat rate, right?" I asked.

"Correct, a bargain for how much you're getting." she winked.

"If you don't swallow it all, you won't get paid."

"Agreed."

"And the most I'm willing to pay is twenty bucks, which is twenty minutes. What happens if you can't get me to come in twenty minutes?"

"If I can't get you to blow your load in twenty minutes I must be doing something wrong. But if it goes over twenty minutes it is a flat rate of twenty, plus the five dollars for the tits, if you chose that option." By the end of the banter, she seemed really confident.

I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth. I was negotiating paying my stepdaughter for sex. Well to be fair to a president, it isn't technically sex, but I had never paid anyone for it before, let alone my wife's daughter. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was jittery with nervousness. I resolved to end it before it went any further.

"OK, but it doesn't leave this office, ever." I was mortified with what left my lips. 'What the hell was I doing', my conscience was screaming. 'We're going to get caught, and Theresa will kill us.'

The overriding thought though was the fact I'd not only be able to see those juggs, but I'd be able to touch, squeeze and fondle them. It was a fantasy come true. I didn't want to squander this, I didn't want those breasts to leave this office before I could grope them. I was obviously staring at them.

"So, um", Mimi said as she moved closer and leaned over me," I take it you'll be taking me up on the breast option?"

"Yeah..." I said dreamily.

Mimi pulled the straps off her shoulders and hooked her finger into her cleavage, slowly pulling down on the front of her shirt. She didn't have a bra on, and I watched without blinking as her tits suddenly popped free. I raised my hands toward her breasts, but she stood up away from me.

"Better start the clock." she said, pointing at the stopwatch.

I cleared the time on it, and looked back up at her, "Not until you have my cock in your mouth."

She dropped to her knees, causing her beautiful mounds to jiggle, and set to work freeing my cock from my pants. I was at full attention, with a slight twitch. She grabbed my cock with her hand and moved closer. I could feel her hot breath washing over my cock head. With a smile, she said, "Start it.", and started my kissing the tip.

It felt wonderful. I, like most men, always love a good blow job, the way her head moved up and down, the feeling of her tongue working its magic. She had started with a slow pace, but was soon picking it up. My hands had a mind of their own, tweaking her nipples, rolling them in my fingers. There was just so much titflesh, way more than even two hands could handle. Not only was I roughly grabbing these gigantic tits, but her mouth kept speeding up its pace. I could feel my balls tightening up, any moment now and I would be shooting my load into her mouth.

I glanced at the stopwatch, and then grabbed Mimi's head to stop her. She kept trying to finish, so I had to grab her hair and yank back. My cock popped out of her mouth, spittle went flying and dribbled off her chin onto her chest. Trying to calm down and catch my breath, I looked at what I had in front of me. Her disheveled hair, messed up makeup, and of course, her massive boobs in all their naked glory. Finally making my way back to her eyes, "If you don't slow down, I'm going to come any second. And you would get paid your five dollar breast fee, and about two fifty more." Holding up the stopwatch to show her it had made it to only 2:25.

"OK, I'll go slower, just leave the stopwatch here," she said, placing it on my stomach," that way I can pace myself." Taking me back in her mouth she went down once, and then started licking and kissing down my cock. She spent what seemed like five minutes alternating between licking and sucking my balls, and one or two bobs up and down my cock. I don't know how she did it, but she kept me right at the edge for more than ten minutes.

She finally brushed my hands away from her breasts, and kept only the head of my cock between her lips. Shifting position she maneuvered her breasts onto my lap, and wrapped them around my cock. Removing her lips she dripped spit down onto my cock head which was just peeking out between her funbags. I know I am not the largest of men, but I know I am at least seven inches, and I watched amazed as it disappeared only to reappear a second later.

I groaned in pleasure as Mimi kept this up for a little while longer. On one down stroke she sucked my cock back into her mouth. That was all I could take. Her tits bounced and jiggled, slapping my groin. Her hot mouth increased the vacuum seal, and her tongue flicked back and forth across the tip.

I grunted, grabbed her head with both hands, and reflexively pumped my hips. Not that they moved far, her tits kept them in place. Shot after shot unloaded, and I could feel her swallowing. She had gotten me so worked up I almost blacked out.

When I was finally able to think again, I caught my breath, and grabbed the stopwatch. Hitting the button it read 16:05. My turgid cock was still between her breasts, and she smiled up at me. "Was that satisfactory?"

"Absolutely. Well worth the money." I breathed.

"Good, that'll be twenty-one dollars, please." She smiled at me with an extended hand.

My deflated cock slipped from between her breasts as I retrieved my wallet. Pulling out twenty-one dollars, she snatched from it me, stuffed it into her jeans, and started stuffing her breasts away. Leaving my office, she called from down the hall, "I'm getting fixed up and then headed to the mall with Jeanie. I'll see you tomorrow, same time and place."

Mimi was gone before I could protest. Not that I really had a reason to.

----------------------------------

So, everyday this week she has come home from school, and worked her "independent contractor" job. She told her mother that she got a job doing some sales work, mainly making calls for 3 hours a day for commission, a good enough story to hide the money coming in.

As for me, I have been hiding the outlays under petty cash or software purchases, but what I really want to do is be able to make it past twenty minutes. And the image of pushing her over my desk and fucking her pussy from behind has come into my mind repeatedly.

I have a feeling that as long as my business keeps going the way its going, I might need a permanent secretary, especially during the summer and after she graduates from college. Oh, and I'm definitely going to need a prescription to an ED pill, at the very least to make sure my wife doesn't get suspicious. (Yeah, likely story.)