Independent Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first his length sagged at its newfound freedom, but the mints, the friction, and the pain, in addition to the sight of this towering beauty didn't let it rest for long. In a matter of seconds, Stan's tower was straining and twitching as if impatient for more attention. Helene said, "My price for releasing you is that you must fill this vacuum in my deepest places that has never known Man. Our island is inhabited only by women and I want what all women want. That thing to fill me. Will you?"

"Gladly." he replied. Peeling off her tight satin bottoms and freeing her heavy breasts from the overburdened top, Helene faced away from the top of the bed, with her back to the turgid totem. She then guided the tip against her slick slit. As she took in the first few inches, she grinned and turned toward Stan and said, "I can feel the minty-ness. It tingles and burns."

This sensation seemed to make her even more eager to take him all in, and all the more lubed-up for the task. Stan was trying to hold back to spare Helene the pain, but her weight was irresistible. By the time she had all of him, she was bouncing ecstatically, but he was feeling the cumulative effects of the wine and the drug and the exhaustion. Making good use of her cardio-conditioning, Helene began to slide up and down the full length and girth of him. Each downstroke was crushing, and each upstroke was as if she was gripping his shaft with her muscles and trying to deprive him of his organ. Utterly defenseless, all Stan could do was have orgasm after orgasm, and to be brought quickly back to full hardness after each by the incessant motion of this powerful woman. After his third gushing spurt, he torqued his hips up the littlest bit and hit paydirt. Using her own vigor against her, he struck Helene's G-spot with such force and such full coverage that she screamed and collapsed backwards against him, in total orgasmic delight.

Again Stan woke to find not one, but both women sleeping next to him. He was now untied from the bed, he realized with genuine regret. But he knew that he wouldn't have survived much more of that sort of thing. Oh, well, he thought, the day was nearly here and he needed to get to the library to work on his dissertation. He carefully slid from between the softly sleeping pair and took one step away from the bed when he felt a sharp tug on his cock. He looked down to see a leather harness around the base of his shaft and the top of his toolsack. As he manipulated it, trying to find the clasp or snap to get it off, he noticed the reinforced steel chain stretching behind him, leading to a similar bracelet on Helene's wrist. Heart in his throat, he fumbled with it, trying to free his exhausted member.

"Don't bother." he heard from behind him, "Only Lydia and I know how to remove it. You and your...friend there aren't going anywhere."

12