India Widowed Daughter

Story Info
Widower father seduces his widowed daughter.
4.4k words
4.37
384.1k
114
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Diwakaran. I am a 53 year old widower, living near Cochin, in the state of Kerala, in India. I was leading a decent middle class life, until my wife expired last year. This is my real life story. Though I am totally ashamed of myself and my actions, I have only written this, to make other widowers like me, aware of the dangers of loneliness and also the dangers of staying alone with their daughters, during such times of loneliness in life ............

My wife and I have only one daughter. Her name is Anuradha. Since she was our only daughter, we loved her very much. Anuradha too loved us a lot. Like any daughter, I suppose that she even loved me more, as I was her father. We got her married very early in the year 2001, when she was 18 years of age. Anuradha had a happy married life and gave birth to two children, within the next 4 years. Tragedy stuck in the month of January, this year. In a car accident, her husband passed away. My daughter became a widow. She was only 22 years of age. At such a tender age, now she had the responsibility of bringing up 2 little children. My daughter stayed from January 2006 with her in-laws. As they lived in a joint family and as I lived alone, in the month of October this year, they suggested that Anuradha and her children should come and live with me, from Deepawali onwards. At that point, from the time my wife had expired in 2005, I had been living all alone. For two years, there was no woman in my house. I was depressed and frustrated at my loneliness.

So, when my daughter and her children came to live with me, I was over-joyed to have their company. I had a small house - one living room, two bed-rooms, kitchen, and the usual bath-room, with a WC. Since the rooms were small, each bed-room had space for only one bed. Anuradha and her children occupied one bed-room and I slept in the other bed-room. My daughter took charge of all the needs of the house - in terms of cooking, cleaning, washing etc. She kept the house clean and made sure that, I was served coffee, milk, breakfast, lunch and dinner on time. For one month, things were fine. One day, during the 3rd week of November, when I woke up early in the morning, I found Anuradha asleep on a mat in the living room! I woke her up.

I asked her, " Anu, what happened? Why are you sleeping here? Why are you not sleeping on the bed, in your room, with your children? "

She replied, " Oh Papa! There is almost no place on the bed. Your grand-children toss and turn and kick their legs while sleeping. It was so disturbing, that I came here and slept "

I said, " You should have woken me up. I would have come and slept on this mat in the living room and you could have slept on my bed, in my bed-room "

She replied, " No Papa. That is your and my late mummy's bed. I did not wish to be a nuisance "

I said, " Anu, what is this? You are my daughter. Though you have become a mother of two children, yet, you are still my child. So dont talk nonsense. From tonight, let your children use the bed in your bed-room, you sleep on my bed and I shall come and sleep here, in the living room "

She said, " No Papa. I dont want you to sleep on the floor, so let me sleep here. It is no problem for me. You continue sleeping on your bed "

I firmly said, " No Anu, you will sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the floor here. That is final. Now - no arguments "

She said, " OK Papa. But, I dont want you to sleep on the floor. If you insist that I should sleep on your bed, then I have an idea. Look Papa, is it OK with you, if I come and sleep on your bed, along side with you? Afterall I am your daughter and have slept on your bed along side you, so many times, during my child-hood "

I should have thought about the dangers. I should have thought well, before answering. Foolishly, I did not. I simply did not want my own daughter to be disappointed. Afterall she was simply being affectionate. So without any vision, in order not to hurt her,

I replied, " OK Anu, from tonight, after putting your children to sleep in their room, you come and sleep on my bed, beside me! Happy now? "

She replied happily, " Yes Papa. Like old times. I can still recollect all those nights during my child-hood, when I used to sleep next to you and you used to tell me stories! "

That night, after dinner, I went to my bed and lay down on one side - leaving ample space for my daughter on the other side of the bed. For some reason, I could not sleep and was lying wide awake on my bed, in the darkness, as there was the usual nightly power-cut. After finishing all her work, my young daughter put her children to sleep. The door to my bed-room opened. I saw my daughter entering with a candle. She glanced at me. She thought that I was asleep. So, I too pretended to be asleep - but my eyes were slightly open, watching her. As the candle light, was too dim, she could not see my slightly open eyes. I looked at her, as she moved about silently in the semi-darkness, keeping some news-papers, on the shelf.

I had always looked upon my daughter, as a little girl. Though my daughter was the mother of two children, it was for the first time in the candle light, I realised that, she was a fully grown woman! She was beautiful. She had obviously had a bath. My daughter was very fair. Now with her white saree and blouse, she looked like an angel. I saw the out-line of her gorgeous breasts, from under the palloo of her saree. When she turned, I also noticed the out-line of her large and firm buttocks, from under her saree. As I watched her, I felt my penis getting erect. I had been without a woman for almost 2 years. Now that I was seeing a woman in my bed-room and that too - in the semi-darkness at night - I was getting sexually excited - though it was my own daughter! I was disgusted at myself!

Anuradha put off the candle. In the darkness, she came and lay down beside me. I was awake and hoping that she would not notice the erection under my dhoti! I could smell her fragrance. My erection was fully raging now. Within the next 10 minutes, I noticed that she had fallen asleep. I turned on my side to look at her. She looked so innocent. So beautiful. So tender. So delicate. It was sad that she had become a widow. Though my penis was erect and I felt like touching her exciting body, I knew my limits. Anu was my daughter. I dared not touch her. I tried to sleep and finally fell into a stupor.

After 2 hours, some movement on the bed, woke me. I saw that, in her deep sleep, Anu had turned and snuggled up close to me, like she used to, when she was a little girl. Her voluptous body touched mine. She had flung her left arm over me, hugging me. The only problem now was - she was not a child. She was a fully grown attractive and voluptous woman. And more importantly, I was a man, who had gone without a woman, for two years. My penis was once again erect! My heart was beating wildly. I started sweating! I was frightened. She had hugged me out of a daughter's trust and love, for her father. Not out of any sexual feeling. I did not wish to do anything foolish. I did not wish to be an idiot. But, no matter how much I tried, I could not control my own sexual excitement. A war was raging within me. A war between a father's feelings towards a daughter and a man's feelings towards a sexually attractive woman. After some time, she came more close to me and hugged me more tightly. She was whispering something in her sleep. I tried carefully and listened,

She whispered in Malayalam, " Vasu ....... Darling ....... I want you ....... I am aching for you ....... Come Darling ....... I am waiting! "

I was shocked and saddened too! Vasu was her late husband! My daughter was missing him sexually! God! She was not hugging me, with affection - as a daughter. She was dreaming that she was in bed with her late husband and hugging him - sexually! I realised that it was almost 10 months since her husband had expired and obviously my daughter was sexually frustrated. So here we were - both - a widower father and a widowed daughter, both sexually frustrated! Anuradha, now put her left leg over my legs. I could distinctly feel the heat from her crotch, seeping through her saree, through her petticoat and through my dhoti, directly onto my penis. Further, again in her sleep, she caught my head with her left hand and pushed it downwards, towards her breasts and began whispering again.

She whispered, " Vasu ....... Darling ....... here, take my nipples ....... the baby may wake up ....... so drink my milk ....... before he wakes up ....... but keep some for the baby! "

Though I am a father and I love my daughter as a father should, yet, I am also a man with human weaknesses. I knew that my daughter was breast feeding her baby. Now that she was virtually pushing my head towards her breasts, I did not resist. I allowed her to do so. But after pushing my head a few inches towards her breasts, to my disappointment, she turned. She was lying on her back with her head turned towards me, and I could tell that she was in a deep sleep. I got up slightly.

I crouched over her and whispered, " Anu, are you awake? "

Eliciting no response, I gently shook her shoulder to see if she would open her eyes. Again, no response. With my inhibitions disappearing, and my arousal growing, I grabbed the top of her saree palloo and slipped it down, to reveal her young breasts in her bra and blouse. I saw she was wearing a white bra inside her blouse. Very nervously I gazed at my daughter's body. Her breasts made the blouse, taught, across her chest. I ran my palm very lightly over the breasts and cupped them. I got more excited.

Ever so slowly, I began un-hooking her blouse and managed to open it completely. Now her lovely breasts were visible in her bra. I lightly touched her bra. I paused, checking her face again to see if she was waking. My hands were shaking at this point, and my knees felt ready to buckle. Taking a silent, deep breath, I turned her slowly to her left side. I un-hooked her bra and turned her again on her back. The sight was incredible. My young daughter's breasts were perfect. They were large, round and fleshy, with large, black and protruding nipples topping them off. Just the way I liked them.

Silently, I began fondling my widowed daughter's exciting breasts. I lightly pinched her nipples. Anuradha stirred in her sleep. Now, I simply could not control myself. I bent and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I started sucking upon it. Warm sweet milk started shooting into my mouth. This was my daughter's breast milk, meant for my grand-child. But, here I was - lustfully drinking my own daughter's breast milk! As I drank her milk, I got careless. I bit her nipple, while pinching her other nipple hard with my hand. Anuradha suddenly woke up. She was shocked to see that I had un-hooked her bra and blouse, was fondling one breast with my palm and was suckling upon her other breast.

She exclaimed, " Papa! What are you doing? "

With shame, I replied, " I am sorry Anu, I could not control myself. After your mother died, I have been with out a woman. Now, when you hugged me in your sleep, I simply could not control myself. I am really sorry! "

Even when I was saying sorry, I could not stop fondling her breasts. Anu looked at me sadly. She kept quiet for a long time. She was immersed in her own thoughts for a while. She just lay there without moving, or without talking.

I said, " Anu, I am really sorry Darling. I really am. I have been a beast "

She quietly removed my hand, from her breasts and said, " Papa! I understand. I understand that you miss Mummy. But, I am your own daughter. So, please do not do this "

I pleaded, " Anuradha, yes, I agree that this is wrong. But, I am not able to help myself. I must touch you and have you now! "

She exclaimed, " No Papa. Please. Please dont do this. I am a widow. I am the mother of your own grand-children. This is a sin. I can not face them and myself tomorrow, if you force yourself on me, tonight "

I said, " Anu dear, please allow me - only tonight. I am desperate to enjoy your body. Look, I have such a huge erection. Look how frustrated I am! Dont you love me anymore? Dont you care for my needs? Dont you want your Papa to be happy? "

She started crying and sobbed, " Papa, I have always loved you and still love you. But not like this. I love you as a daughter. So, please leave me now. I shall go and sleep in the living room now! "

I was afraid that she would leave the bed and go. I was so desperate that without waiting for her answer, I leaned on my daughter and kissed her. I again lowered my head over my daughter's breasts and sought her nipples, with my mouth. My daughter began struggling under me and tried to wriggle free, to run away. I caught her wrists and forced myself on her, to crush her under my weight and keep her from running away. She kept struggling, but could not move from under my weight. I opened my mouth and sucked her erect nipples into my mouth. My tongue was moving over her swollen breast. Finally she gave up struggling.

She sobbed, " Papa, is what you are doing to me, right? Is it not a sin? I know you want a woman to satisfy you. But cant you find some other woman Papa? I am your own daughter, afterall! "

I replied, " I know Darling. I am ashamed. But I am unable to control my feelings. I am excited now. I want you as a woman, tonight. I want to touch you, feel you, caress you and fuck you! Please dear, can we forget that we are father and daughter for tonight? Please? I am so desperate! "

Then quietly she said, " Papa, if you take me tonight, obviously, you would never be able to control yourself on other nights. That means I will have to become the woman in your life, to whom you have to come for your pleasure. In reality that means, I would become your mistress. Is that what you want? "

I said, " Yes, Anuradha, I am really sorry. But I need to enjoy, your lovely body tonight "

She said, " OK Papa. I understand that being a man, you have needs. And since you have been without mummy for so long, I understand. Do not be sorry. Its OK! You want to drink my milk, from my breasts Papa? OK - Drink it. Just leave some for your grand-son "

I fondled her breasts and again and pinched her nipples. I bit her tender breasts and sucked upon her swollen nipples. Gradually, she began moaning and moving her hands through my hair, as she thrust her nipples into my mouth. It was as if, my daughter was handing me, a precious, delicate gift. I suckled on her nipples and completely drank all my daughter's breast milk. Now, my daughter looked at me - silently.

She asked me, " Satisfied Papa? "

I replied, " Anuradha, I really dont know what to say. You are my daughter. But, frankly ...... well ...... I mean ...... if you are OK ...... then, I would like to do other things too! "

Again, she did not answer me, for a long time. I waited. My heart was beating fast and I was desperately hoping that she would allow me to make her mine.

I told her, " Anuradha, I want to see your cunt now "

She closed her eyes and parted her thighs. My hand moved to her legs and began pulling up her saree. I could see a white petticoat covering her legs. I pulled up the petticoat too, exposing my young Anu's lovely thighs. I pulled up the saree and petticoat further, to expose her vagina. Anu had not worn any panties. I was shocked. It was covered with so much, of black, curly, silky hair. Her cunt was completely matted with her thick pubic hair. I untied the rope of her petticoat and pulled it away from her, along with her saree, leaving her naked. She covered her face with shyness. I massaged my daughter's thighs and kneaded the fleshy mound of her amazingly hairy cunt. I ran my fingers, now and then, all along her crack, manipulating the labial swelling and teasing my daughter's clitoris. She couldn't bear the sensations. She widened her thighs and offered her cunt to my access, willingly. Then I pushed my middle finger into the slushiness of her crevice. My daughter lifted her buttocks a little and fucked back at my finger, exposing her own eagerness, shamelessly.

I now kissed my daughter's hairy cunt and played with her silky pubic hair. When the tip of my tongue probed into her engorged cunt lips, a shiver of pleasure ran through the length of her body. I started lapping at her cunt and sucked up her honey-juices. I ran my tongue all along the labyrinths of its inner lips and on the rim of its swollen outer lips. As time went, waves of pleasure rippled through her body. Tossing her head, from side-to-side, moaning and groaning, she lifted her buttocks and pushed the gash of her cunt at my face. Suddenly my daughter convulsed. The dam inside her cunt broke down, to bathe my tongue and mouth with the floods of its juices. Her buttocks collapsed on the floor, but she didn't let me go. I lapped at her cunt for some more time, till she was satisfied. I smiled at my daughter. Out of shyness, she covered her face with her hands. I took away her hands and kissed her tenderly.

She whispered to me, " Papa, take me now. Make love to me, as strongly as you can. Dont worry about me. I can't wait any more "

So saying she, spread her thighs wide apart and pulled up her knees to touch her chest. In that spread out position of her cunt, my innocent Anu looked so vulgar, so cheap and yet - so exciting!

She said, " Is this not, what you lusted for - Papa? Here I am. Here is my most private part, for your own pleasure. Your own daughter's most private part. I have now made myself completely exposed and as vulnerable as I could be, as my gift for you. For all your love and care for me, from my child-hood! "

I placed my throbbing cock at her little vaginal entrance and began to thrust it into her. As I began to enter her, she screamed. But, as I kept thrusting my cock deep inside her pussy. She seemed to be in terrible pain. I stopped.

I asked her, " Anu Darling, what is the matter? Are you in pain? "

She whimpered, " Yes, Papa, it is terribly paining. Please keep still and dont withdraw. Just give me a moment to relax. I shall be OK and then you can thrust your organ, fully into me "

I asked her, " Anu you have given birth to two children, So, your cunt must be large enough. So, why is it paining you? "

She whimpered again, " Papa, you are a real man. The size of your huge penis, is simply too big for my vagina. Your organ is almost three times as long and as thick, as my late husband's organ - was. My vagina is not used to such a big organ. Plus, after my husband's death, I have not had sex at all. Almost a year. So possibly I may have shrunk. Now your organ is opening my vagina up, all over, again! But dont worry Papa. Just give me a minute to accomodate your organ. I should be OK shortly and then you can push yourself into me fully and begin to have your pleasure! "

My daughter was really caring. I kissed her. I leaned over and sucked her erect nipples into my mouth. After a while, when I saw that my daughter was OK, I forcefully thrust my full organ into her tight cunt. She screamed again. Now I began fucking her slowly. Not the big rush, that I was in before, but with long deep strokes. Gradually, my daughter was begining to enjoy my strokes.

She said, " Papa, my pain is gone now. Now you can increase your speed and take your pleasure from me. I will also try and give you pleasure, like mummy probably gave you "

I started thrusting myself more faster and deeper into her cunt. She was herself raising her buttocks and fucking herself back, at my thrusting organ!

As I was fucking her, I asked her in lust, " Anu, is this how your husband used to fuck you too? "

She said, " No Papa. Though Vasu was a nice husband, he was not so good in bed. He had a small penis and could not control himself. He used to ejaculate into me in 10 seconds after he put his organ into my vagina. You are fucking me so hard and for so long. I am enjoying you, so much more "

12