Indian Couple Congratulates Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers

“Now what am I supposed to make of this?”Sameera said to Rehan in mock anger.”Is it not obvious that you have had a taste of your classmate even before?”

“Aw, shut up.”Rehan said good humouredly.

Now both Rehan and Amit had been fighting a hard-on for most of the afternoon, but there was no further fighting it now as the time had come for some release. Sunita probably had noticed this for some time, but now she went one step further by loudly asking Sameera if Rehan’s cum was sweet.

It would have been virtually unthinkable for anyone to put such a query to Sameera, but in her horny state this afternoon she said to her cousin, "It's yummy."

“Well, let us check out each other’s hubbies.” Sunita said.

With that, Sunita announced that it was time to judge whose cum tasted the best, and pulling both the men over to lounge chair, she instructed Sameera to suck Amit’s cock until he came.There wasn't any time for Rehan to check with Sameera to make sure she was okay with this next set of circumstances and evidently it wasn't necessary since Sameera laid a blanket on the ground, and kneeled next to the lounge, undoing Amit’s trunks. Sunita was doing the same with Rehan and they both looked at each other with somewhat similar expressions on their faces.

Both Sunita and Sameera got the trunks of Rehan and Amit respectively down. While Sunita did not hesitate much in opening her mouth to accommodate Rehan’s cock, Sameera stared at Amit’s cock for what seemed to him an eternity.With her finger and thumb she rolled his foreskin back and gingerly licked it before opening her mouth and sucking the head lightly.Once the initial hesitation had given way,both of them wasted no time in working their cocks deep into their mouths.It was exciting watching Sameera blow Amit as Sunita did to Rehan and this realisation was absolutely mindblowing that both of them could actually watch one another.

Amit’s cock never felt bigger or harder and after a long afternoon of teasing he knew he was going to come a gallon. He couldn’t care less that he had failed to identify the correct smear on the pussies. Thankfully Sunita was on the far side of Amit so that they could see everything he was doing and Rehan noticed Sameera looking over at the other couple as she sucked Amit.

Sameera swallowed the first squirt, not that she had a choice since it shot all the way down her throat.She did not mind this at all since Rehan always said that there couldn’t be any girl who gave a better oral to any man.However with an effort she pulled off and milked Amit’s spurting cock into her open hand, collecting the discharge. Sunita did likewise with the difference that what she collected was only Rehan’s precum. As the men slowly caught their breath, the girls went to each other, holding their hands to each other's mouths. It was absolutely sensuous for Rehan to watch his beautiful nude wife sharing another man’s cum with the wife of the same man and vice verca.

The girls cleaned each other's hand off well and then Sunita surprised her by wrapping her arms around Sameera and pulling her into an embrace and kissing her. After a brief pause, Sameera returned the kiss with even more vigor.Amit wore a contented expression on his face while Rehan wanted this to get over quickly so that he could resume the lovemaking with Sunita. They silently watched their horny wives, waiting to see if it would develop into something more, but moments later, the girls parted.

“Well, Sunita!” Rehan said.” Time for the payoff.”

Sunita responded, “Well, a promise is a promise. Amit has always had a fetish about making love doggie style. If you share your friend’s preferenes,would you like that?”

“Yes, very much. Is it okay with you, love?” Rehan asked kissing Sameera on the lips which were still quite wet with Amit’s cum.

“Of course. You know that I am more of an exhibitionist. In fact I would have been more uncomfortable had the positions been reversed. Go right ahead.” Sameera gave Rehan a wink.

“What? You wouldn’t have permitted me even if I had won?” Amit asked in a hurt tone.

“Amit, sweetheart. Why bother about what did not happen? Was that blowjob not worth all the sex that you may have missed out on?” Sameera replied by going down on her knees and again taking Amit’s flaccid penis in her warm mouth.

Sunita too got down on her knees at the side of the mattress on which Rehan was lying. Her ass and pussy were plainly exposed for both Amit and Sameera as they were standing near the side of the bed. She motioned for Rehan to get behind her.

“I think by standing there, you will be the right height to enter me.”

Rehan patted her naked bottom as he moved into position. He moved his hands up and down the naked crease of her crotch allowing his fingers to roam over her ass and pussy. He acted as if he wanted to remember seeing her like this and was in no hurry to enter her. She wiggled her butt as if to encourage him hurry up. She wanted him to cum one more time for her spouse and his spouse to watch.

Now he was about to enter her both Amit and Sameera stood mesmerized their own nudity all but forgotten watching for that magic moment when the head would be spreading her lips and plow deeper and deeper into her. He paused, then put pressure on her hole allowing the head to spread her. The head disappeared as he was now pushing his shaft deeper and deeper. Now he was as far as he could go.

He paused and began to withdraw. Both Amit and Sameera could see the shining juice of Sunita’s pussy covering his cock. Pulling nearly all the way out, Rehan rammed his cock fully in her. His thrusts increased until she thought he was about to cum.

Suddenly, he stopped. “I want you to turn over on your back. Let me get on top of you for me to finish.”

When he pulled completely out, Amit saw the cock was shining with a thick coat of lubricant. Sunita moved up in the middle of the bed and pulled her legs and knees back up toward her head. Amit could see his wife’s juicy pussy gapping where Rehan’s cock had just pulled out.

She held his cock to aim it at her hole as he pushed to enter her. The head forged a path to spread her outer lips allowing his shaft to follow. He started moving his cock back and forth. She had not planned to have an orgasm with him, but his pelvis was rubbing against her clit. She was beginning to feel very sexy. She then realized her nerves had settled down and she was becoming familiar with his cock and love making. His lips met hers and their tongues meshed while he was pounding his cock in her. She struggled with the thoughts of having an orgasm or refusing to have one. She felt if she had an orgasm, she would be cheating on her husband. Then she remembered that her husband had often fantasized about her fucking a stranger. And this was no stranger. He was her old classmate and her dear cousin’s husband.Moreover she was not doing anything on the sly.

Again, he suddenly stopped. “I want you to get on top of me, let’s turn over.”

He rolled over on his back, then encouraged her to get on top to sit on his cock. This time, he aimed it as she sat fully down on him his skin rolling back allowing the shaft the deepest entry into the lovely and mysterious secrets of her pussy. She started riding him. She noticed her husband and Sameera had moved around behind her back so that they could have a good view of Rehan’s cock in her. She leaned forward to give them a better view. Rehan was cupping her breasts, periodically pinching her erect nipples to keep them from bouncing and swinging when she leaned forward.

Rehan was totally inside Sunita’s oh-so-desirable and long-desired pussy, his hipbones pressed against the luscious softness of her cheeks, his entire cock inside her virgin vaginal passage. It was so warm and tight - and so welcoming! He reached forward and grasped her hipbones. She raised herself up until she was on her knees, her pussy lips left the grip and again promptly plonked down to again engulf it.

"Oh, Rehan, ooooh.” she moaned, and he withdrew halfway, then slid in again, then withdrew further, and slid in, harder this time. Her moans of pleasure intensified, and her hand reached down to fondle her clitoris.

Rehan found his rhythm and began to piston in and out of her, his cock gripped by an entirely new, velvety warmth. Her gasps increased in intensity, and he felt the upsurge beginning to build .

Then, without further warning, Rehan climaxed! It was a climax like nothing he'd ever experienced before – mind-blowing, cataclysmic. Sunita followed him quickly, her fingers flying across her clit, her ecstatic cries formed the perfect accompaniment to the wonderful orgasm that Rehan was experiencing! Sunita forced her pussy back onto Rehan’s cock as the first waves of orgasm began to shake her body. She let out a loud groan as she trembled around him. He could feel her pussy walls tightening their grip around his cock as spasm after spasm ripped through her. Rehan held her tight and kept his cock as far up inside of her as he could, enjoying her orgasm while his own cock shot squirts of creamy sperm inside her pussy.

After a few more seconds of trembling and moaning, Sunita pushed her pussy all the way back onto Amit before slowly sliding forward until his dick pulled out of her cunt.

Sameera, always quick as ever, wasted no time in going ahead and engulfing her husband’s cock in her mouth.

“Both of you were great. I am so happy for you. Sunita, he always had a crush on you.” Sameera said as she hugged Sunita. Seeing their succulent and shapely tits pressed together, nipple over nipple and their beautiful faces together, Amit just couldn't wait to shoot all over them. All this while he had again managed to get an erection ably supported by lovely sucks from Sameera. Finally, he took his cock into his own hand to finish jerking himself off. He pointed his dick towards Sameera first because he had wanted to spray his cum on her face. Again! Amit moaned loudly as the first stream shot from his dick hit her cheek.Sunita leaned in closer to her friend for a taste of her own.

He continued to shoot off on their hot faces, spurting cum over both of their tongues and lips.They each then took his somewhat limp cock into their mouth to suck out of him what was left before kissing each other again and cleaning the cum from their faces with their tongues.They lay there for a long long time savouring the aroma of good satisfying,selfless sex.After a while they met in the lawns over hot steaming tea superbly brewed by their maid.

“This anklet was lying there.Lakshmi found it.I think the hook got loose due to all the hectic activity. Now, tell us, was the trip not worth it?” Amit and Sunita asked Sameera.

“Thanks,Lakshmi.Of course the trip was too good to be described in words.”Sameera replied tying the anklet.”And you know what Sunita?At one time I used to be apprehensive of the cum.But thanks to the continuous encouragement given by Rehan now I have got over that silly fear and actually relish it."

“Well, Rehan was always among the smart ones and I am glad that he brought you around or you would have missed out on a lot of fun this evening not to mention the arguments you may have had after returning. Anyway.Now you know what to do if you want to get boredom out of your lives. And Sameera, you sexy imp. You escaped with gorgeous orals. Never mind. Be prepared for the next time. To be mauled. Just wait till we visit you on your anniversary.” Amit said good humouredly.

“God! Is that the way to talk to your wife’s cousin?” Sameera said in mock shock as they all laughed.

rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers
12