Indian Couple Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian couple's swapping story.
1k words
128.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

Rahul and Kasturi were 5 years married and have been having a good sex life, however they wanted to try different things and finally they decide to swap with some good friendly couple. Now they are in search of a couple.

Meeting an old friend

One day Rahul had been alone for shopping in a big mall and accidentally found an old friend from school. He could not suddenly recognize that person by his name and so he went to him and asked him if he has studied in the same school where Rahul had studied. His friend replied yes and then after remembering some of his friend's names he finally asked him, Are you Vishal? His friend replied yes and he too could recognize Rahul. They were both happy to meet after so many years.

Rahul then asked Vishal where he is working and since how many years he is in Bangalore. Vishal said, he as just moved in a week back and was still searching for a lot of things and is getting familiar with the new place since he has never stayed here for more than a few days earlier. Rahul said, he will help Vishal with anything he can. Then Rahul asked Vishal, where he is staying and it was known that Vishal stays in the next street to where Rahul stays. Vishal gave his phone number and also his wife's phone number just in case if he is not able to contact him and asked him to call anytime whenever he needs any help.

Rahul asked Vishal on whether he is married, for which Vishal replied, he is married for 3 years now. Rahul invited Vishal to his home and asked him to bring his wife as well. Vishal said he will come back next Saturday when his wife actually comes to Bangalore.

Vishal then called up Rahul the next day to check for the gas connection and again after 2 days for DTH connection and then enquired about milk supplier and other things. Rahul helped Vishal in all the above and ensured everything is done for Vishal. Vishal was very thankful to Rahul and Rahul said he is ready to help his friend anytime on anything and asked him to be in touch.

It was Friday and Rahul then told Kasturi that his school friend Vishal is going to come with his wife for dinner the following day (I mean Saturday) and asked her to prepare a good dinner. Kasturi said yes.

Saturday came and Vishal came with his wife and a casual introduction happened between all of them. Vishal's wife's name is Vimala. Both of them sat next to each other in a sofa.

Now over to Kasturi.

I saw Vishal and he looked very handsome at first sight. He was tall but slightly shorter than Rahul. He was completely shaved, without moustache and very fair, well built and came in tight fitted formal wear. He seems to have lot of hair on his chest unlike Rahul who has a hairless chest. He had a flat tummy and was looking athletic. His eyes were slightly brownish and were gazing at me. He looked like a Bollywood hero. He had nice buttocks as well. I was excited that I found the guy. Now my only worry was about Rahul's desire.

Now over to Rahul.

I saw Vimala and at first sight she looked very homely. She wore a saree fully covering every bit of her body. She was looking wheatish and taller than Kasturi by at least 2 -3 inches. In spite of her wearing a fully covered saree, I could make out that there is something bulgy under her neck. Getting a closer view aroused me since she looked like her saree was covering 2 papayas. I was waiting to suck those fruits but somehow controlled myself. Now I wanted to see her navel, however it was fully covered and could not see anything, but it appeared to be flat which made me even more excited. I tried to get up from my place and wanted to see her sideways to have a look at her hip and blouse covering her breasts, but somehow could not since she covered each and every part of her body. Now I wanted to see how big her buttocks were. Thankfully she got up from the sofa and went to see my house with my wife and I could see her buttocks shaking on both sides, a fairly tight one, but slightly bigger and beautiful. Felt like touching it. I just imagined how beautiful she would be when she is nude. I had an erection.

Vishal and Vimala had their dinner and appreciated the food and thanked us for the same and bid good night to us after passing on their contact numbers to us.

After some time I went to bed with my wife. My wife said that she likes Vishal and asked if I like Vimala. I replied yes and said they look like a perfect match for our taste and would be the ideal ones for a swap. My wife agreed and was excited and wished thanks to me. The only problem I could see from them is that they look a lot conservative. Then we thought over and developed a plan and following were the steps:

1)Vishal needs to be seduced unknowingly by Kasturi and need to be seen if he is indeed weak enough to fall for her.

2)If the previous step succeeds then Kasturi will get close with Vimala and understand her sex life and see if anything spicier can be added there.

3)Rahul needs to get close with Vimala and behave as per her liking.

4)Vishal and Kasturi have to get closer and move to a stage where they are one step closer to sex.

5)Rahul and Vimala should also get closer as the other two.

6)Before moving to sex all four should get convinced and upon mutual understanding, move forward.

After discussing this plan I had sex with Kasturi, both of us playing the role of Vishal and Vimala respectively and it was really exciting. We were just imagining how it would be in real.

--------To be continued--------

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
ilovealliloveallabout 6 years ago
Wheere is the nect part of your story?

Where is the rest of this story? Pray please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Bad

Badly written, poorly conceived plot. And complete your story before you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
grr

arey ye kya chutiyapanti laga rakhi hai. Part 3 sapney mein thodi ayega

ilovealliloveallover 8 years ago
Where is the third part of the story Indian Couples Swap?

Please send this part also. You write well. Please send this part quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Waiting for next part

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Exchange & Experiment New frail bride tastes friends monster by switching partners.in Group Sex
Indian Woman Black Driver Indian wife gets pounded by her black driver.in Interracial Love
A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck A couple of indian couples fuck and suck- what a storyin Group Sex
Planned Unexpected Wife Swapping Two Indian couples on holidays.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife and Her College Friend Indian wife fucks college buddy in front of husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories