Indian Couple Vacation in Goa Ch. 06

Story Info
Indian wife agrees to expose in Goa... and more.
1.2k words
4.05
107.6k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally reached Calangute beach, we were the last passengers in the bus to get down there. We were going to put up at a hotel of some friends of mine -- it was bang on Calangute beach and definitely an awesome place to be at in Goa.

We walked across the sands to the hotel and reached it in about 15 minutes. This was the first time I was taking Nisha there. When we arrived, one of my friends -- Roy, was already waiting for us. We greeted each other and he showed us to our rooms. Then he left saying he would get some coffee.

I was surprised to see Nisha quickly get out of her clothes and get into the shower. But she was out in a minute and then she rummaged through one of the two small hand bags we had taken and pulled out a t-shirt, a micro mini that was way too short, a string bra and -- the thinnest g-string panties that you can imagine.

As she slipped into them, she murmured to me, "Let's hit the beach." I was in no mood to argue after seeing what she was wearing. Just then there was a knock on the door and Nisha answered it. There was Roy with two cups of coffee.

From the look on his face after seeing what Nisha was wearing, I could have sworn he was going to drop the coffee cups. He wasn't ale to take his eyes of her body. Nisha smiled at him and said, "Thanks Roy, we will have the coffee and hit the beach. We will catch you later okay?"

"Yes, yes, you guys have fun." He said and waved us bye.

"Did you see the way he was looking?" Nisha laughed.

"Yes. I can hardly believe it though. I have known him since I was very small. How can he look at you like that?"

"Because you are no longer small now. Nor is he and neither am I." Now let's finish this coffee and head for the beach.

Goa is a real paradise on Earth and tourists from all over the world come here in the months from October to March, this is considered to be the tourist season.

Nisha and I strolled on the beach, there were very few people and I was glad of that because I already had a huge hard on looking at Nisha wearing those clothes in public and imagining what she had on underneath.

I was desperate for Nisha to expose herself on the beach. We walked for around 20 minutes and arrived at a quiet spot on the beach.

"Let's put up here." I told Nisha and she knew what I meant. Our plan had been to reach a quiet spot on the beach so that Nisha could get used to exposing herself gradually. But after what happened in the bus, I was not at all to sure of what lay ahead.

We sat down after spreading a beach towel and I immediately told Nisha, "Remove your T." Without any hesitation, she removed it and tossed it aside. We were sitting there for around 10 minutes when we suddenly spotted two young Goan guys appear in the distance.

"Show time baby." I told Nisha.

"Hell, I'm nervous." She said.

"You should not be. Not after what you did with Sam."

"Shit! I can't believe what I did and in either case that was in private. This is out in the open."

"I never asked you to screw them, just show a bit. Or are you nervous because you want to get fucked in the open?" I laughed.

"Oh! You!!!!" Nisha said, laughing!

The young guys were almost upon us when Nisha got up and went to them, pretending to ask for directions to some place in Goa. All the time they were speaking to her, their eyes roamed all over her body.

She chatted with them for around 10 minutes and I could see they were getting real friendly, from the way they were laughing. Nisha came over to me and told me, "I told them we were new here and wanted to swim but were not sure of the sea and wondered if they could join us. They agreed."

I was quite shocked at this turn of events. I smiled at the guys and waved to them.

"Wow! I said to my wife, this is going to be fun. They were just staring at your body."

"I know." She said.

"You head for the water with them, I will slip out of my clothes and follow you in a minute."

Nisha nodded and went.

As she headed off. I got rid of my clothes and now I was just in my underwear. I was already beginning to get hard and was worried that those guys would see. But I did not know what to do. I headed for the water.

Nisha and the two guys were already splashing about in knee deep water. The sea felt good and refreshing, but it was too much for Nisha's tiny bra. Her bra was a tiny string and her boobs are a good 39 D. The force of the water, just released her boobs from her string bra.

I saw it at once. So did the two guys. Nisha was oblivious to what had happened. I kept staring at her boobs and the guys were doing the same. My cock was rock hard.

Nisha noticed us staring. She looked to see her boobs open. "Oh shit, she said." Totally embarrassed! Hurriedly she covered herself up and smiled at us.

We continued frolicking in the water, but the bra was just too small, again her boobs spilled out. This time Nisha was ready and quickly put her two melons in and continued playing in the water.

But, in a minute, it happened again, her boobs were out once again. She looked at them, looked at me and then at the two guys. She smiled and said, "I guess the bra is useless huh?" And then she let her boobs remain out and continued playing in the water.

My hard on was huge looking at the two guys gloating over the sight of Nisha's huge boobs. She had big, dark coffee colored nipples -- the two guys stared hungrily at them.

Nisha was acting as if this was all normal. After about 10 minutes, she aid to us "I'll be right back. And she headed out of the water. I wondered where she was going.

All three of us watched her walk out of the water and head for the place where our beach towel was. She reached the place and took our water bottle and had a sip of water. She waved to us, we waved back. Then she turned her back to us.

We saw her remove her bra and throw it on the beach towel. Her back was still facing us, when I got the biggest shock ever. In a kind of slow motion, she removed her mini skirt. She still had her back to us and the g string that she had on was hidden in the crack of her ass.

I was totally hard as I watched her. She turned and walked towards the three of us. My cock was going wild.