Indian Couples Exchange Partners

Story Info
Two couples spend night with each other's spouse.
13.1k words
4.41
375.6k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,316 Followers

Although she was more than 30 years old, Sameera still looked fairly young and attractive. She was one of those rare young women who due to their sheer beauty looked out of place in their environs. Nature had been generous in endowing her not only with a height of 5 feet 6 inches but also a clear complexion. A lissome body complimented with perfectly rounded breasts capped by perky nipples that had the hue of a combination of pink-chocolate. It took the little nobs very little stimulation to get erect and at times this proved to be a source of major embarrassment for Sameera, especially if she was without a bra.

Sameera was intelligent enough to know that nature's bounty has to be respected and so she took the right steps to accentuate all her strong points. Her pussy was perfectly shaped with a trimmed mop of hair covering the mound while the puffy lips of the pussy were defiantly exposed. She was under the shower and watched fascinated as the water ran down with its full gravitational force over her pierced belly button before its speed was temporarily arrested by the pubic hair and then finally having made its way out it again regained the same force to finally fall at her bare feet where it made little puddles before being drained away. She watched her nail polished toes and the little anklet adorning her shapely ankles.

She hurriedly emerged and tiptoed in bare feet to the kitchen clad in nothing but a skimpy panty. She was a trifle uncomfortable moving around the house topless but there were two reasons why she was topless. Firstly she couldn't find anything appropriate next to the bed and secondly she had gone topless the previous night in front of her guests. She had been apprehensive lest the game go on any longer and she would have no option but to take off her panties too had they insisted. After all that's what the rules had provided. She could've kept on her panty but she would have to let the other person feel her breasts and nipples. Thankfully it did not lead to that. She kept two empty cups of tea in the tray and just as she was about to pour boiling water in the kettle, Ria walked in.

Sameera and Ria were not friends initially but now they were. Sameera had married Rehan who was a close friend of Mohit. Later Mohit had got married to Ria. Gradually Sameera and Ria had become very close to one another. Ria was not as fair as Sameera but she was attractive in her own way. They were almost of the same age.

'Oh hi!' Sameera stammered. 'I mean Good morning."

'Good morning. Having tea?'

'Yeah.'

'Okay. Carry on. By the way you look cute almost nude.'

'Thanks.' Sameera blushed. 'You must have guessed after last night that I am more comfortable with some undressing as compared to physical touches.'

'That's true. But you were lucky and the men bailed you out or else you would be fully nude.'

'Come on. I wouldn't let it come to that.'

'A game is a game. How could you stop that. Anyway, carry on. Your hubby would be waiting.'

What had happened the previous night was exciting and scary for Sameera. It was the stuff they had often dreamt about but had never thought that it would actually happen.

Besides the intercourse they had done all. More of orals. A good amount of stripping during the strippoker game. Sameera was new to the game and had played worst, so had to shed of three of her clothing articles out of the four they were allowed to wear. Ria was more comfortable doing the other options which was a kiss on the cheek than to remove the first piece, kiss on the lips than to remove the second piece and then letting her breasts be caressed than to remove the third piece. The maximum that Sameera had done was to kiss Mohit on the cheek. The guys did not loose to that extent. Things finished there. They had moved to their rooms. And slept with their respective partners. The entire experience was erotic.

Rehan was still asleep when Sameera walked in with the tray. Keeping it on the side table, she woke him up with a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, naughty girl!" he said with his eyes closed.

"Oh, so you are awake? And pretending to be asleep?" she said in mock anger.

"I did not want to miss the opportunity of seeing you moving around the house only in your panties. Though it would have been more exciting had you been wearing a bra but had been bottomless." Rehan said.

"I just thought I would relive the previous evening." Sameera said. Even the thought of the previous evening made her nipples stiffen.

"Though it was nice and sporting of you to have gone topless, but both Mohit and I felt that it was for far too short a period." Rehan complained.

"You guys are just plain greedy. I was topless for almost 15 seconds. Tell me about yourself. You felt Ria's breasts!"

"Yes, I did but all this was not pre planned so she had a bra on and soon the game was over. Anyway. No regrets. Though you are my wife but seeing you topless in front of those guys gave me a hard on that would have been as hard as Mohit's. Why don't we take this further?"

"Further? What do you mean? I am not prepared for a swap. Showing tits or even pussy is one thing and going to bed with another guy is completely different." She said.

"You get all worked up before even listening fully. Why should I ask you to jump into bed with him?" Rehan responded.

"Could be because you want to fuck Ria." Sameera said innocently.

"Very funny. As if she is just waiting for me to fuck her. I mean I will take Ria to Parwanoo and spend the night there with her. Don't glare at me like that. We will be in different rooms. Okay? Meanwhile Mohit can come and spend time with you here. I won't be fucking Ria and I am sure that you won't let Mohit fuck you."

Sameera had nodded her consent and that is how the non intercourse swap had followed.

Both couples were celebrating their wedding anniversaries only two months apart. As per Rehan's suggestion it had been decided that Ria would spend the night with Rehan in a hotel but in a different room and Mohit would do the same with Sameera but in the town itself. Ria's parents had agreed to look after the kids. That would give them time plus there would be an element of thrill.

"All the best. Have a good time." Mohit said to his wife as she got into the passenger seat next to Rehan. "And remember to get separate rooms."

"Is there any need to say this? Naturally we will try for that," Ria whispered as she kissed him. "We better get going." They pulled out into the main traffic on the highway that was just about crawling because of the rush. "Let me know when you get tired of driving and I'll take a shift," Ria said to Rehan. She looked at the handsome tall man and realized that if she wasn't married he would definitely be one of her targets.

"Close your eyes and get some rest," he smiled. "I think we are going to need it." Five minutes later he saw her eyes closed and her body leaning back against the seat. Her plentiful breasts filled out the T shirt and her jeans were nice and tight around her hips and crotch area. He was excited because this was his idea. He knew nothing would happen but still there was a feeling of thrill in the pit of his stomach. They had kidded around before about swapping wives umpteen times but it was just clean fun.

The traffic opened up and they picked up speed until suddenly traffic came to a halt and Ria woke up. "Are we there yet?" She giggled.

"Not as yet. Why don't we grab a bite before we finally get to Parwanoo. It's a small place. Nothing to do." Rehan said.

"So it is but the idea is to sit around and get to know one another so the place hardly matters." She replied.

As they ran into the restaurant area she grabbed onto his arm. "Its cold!" She realized her soft breast was rubbing into his elbow but didn't care.

Rehan waited for her outside of the ladies room and when she came out they headed in for a quick bite to eat. "My hair is a mess," she said as she tried to comb it with her fingers.

"It looks great," he laughed. "Besides do you care if any of these people see it?"

"Yes, you," she grinned. "You are my husband for today."

"Yeah, but in separate rooms. Or have you had different thoughts?" He grinned.

"Very funny! she said as they waited for their food. "I haven't been with another man alone like this for years. It's kind of exciting. That idea of yours was good. Provided you behave!"

"Thanks," he laughed.

"Maybe this will give us a chance to really get to know each other?" She grinned.

"Sexual or non sexual?" he smiled back.

"Now don't be naughty. We can't be unfair to our spouses."

Sameera had invited Mohit over for dinner that night and had spent a good hour preparing for it. She too had always liked Mohit and always enjoyed being around him. They had been posted in towns close to one another and whenever they stayed at one another's place, they has seen one another skimpily attired in night wear till that final night when the poker had taken place. From the size of the bulge in Mohit's pajamas she knew he was more endowed than Rehan.

It was around 5:00 PM when she took a long hot bath and took the time to fix her hair and put on her T shirt and a short skirt. On the way to her house he stopped and picked out a movie for them to watch after dinner.

"Come in," she said as she looked around the neighborhood to see if anyone was watching a man come into her house.

"Dinner is almost ready." Normally they always hugged when they greeted each other but being alone like this caused them to hesitate. Finally Sameera held open her arms and pulled his lean body into hers. They held together a little longer than normal and when they pushed apart Mohit looked down at her hard nipples under the sleeveless T shirt. She appeared to be as excited as he was.

"You look lovely in this short skirt."

"Thank you." She replied. "And do take off your shoes."

"Of course. But the incentive that you have in remaining bare footed is that you have pretty feet with painted toes....most females do. By the way that's a nice shade of nail polish. What about us men?"

"That is not the case. The idea is to keep the floor clean." She laughed.

"And what about your trade mark anklets? Today you are wearing just a chain and that too only on one ankle."

"I don't wear them on skirts naturally. With sarees and other Indian dresses. The chain works fine otherwise. Come on in."

Mohit followed her into the lounge.

"Make yourself comfortable. I wonder how far they are now," Sameera said. "Since the weather is so bad they might not get to the hotel until late."

"That sounds strange," Mohit said. "We are sitting here talking about our spouses getting to a hotel to spend the night."

"But in separate rooms," Sameera said quickly.

" Of course. Should we call them and see where they are?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied as she grabbed her cell and called Rehan's mobile number.

More bad traffic was found on the road to Parwanoo due to fog and some accident. It was around 7 when Rehan's phone rang.

"Hi, we just passed Kalka," he said to his wife." He looked over at Ria who was now driving. "I'll call you when we stop. I love you too. Yes, we will be careful. Bye."

"What about our room reservation?" She asked.

"I couldn't get their number."

Ria glanced at him suspiciously. "What if we can't get two rooms somewhere?"

"I guess we will just have to share a room," he smiled.

Ria looked at the traffic ahead. "That is something that never crossed my mind. Don't tell me you had been planning it."

It was an hour later when they checked into a hotel in Parwanoo.

"This lot looks full," Ria commented as they drove up to the front door. She jumped out of the car to make sure she was part of picking out the rooms.

"I'm sorry sir we only have one room left," the receptionist said.

Sameera and Mohit moved into the lounge and he handed her the movie to put on. "Blame it On Rio."

"I thought you would like it," Mohit smiled as he sat on the large sofa directly in front of the screen. They had watched many a movie on that sofa but this was the first time they would be watching one alone.

Sameera inserted the DVD into the tray of the player and asked if he wanted a drink. "I'll take a vodka and coke." They were both kind of nervous and she realized that some alcohol would certainly be helpful. She made one for herself as well and sat down about two feet from him. The movie started.

"Should we call them again?" Sameera asked looking at the clock. It was almost eight o'clock.

"Na, they said they will call us once they stop," he grinned. His dirty mind raced in circles as he thought of various ways to get her to sleep with him. "I give good feet massages. Do you want one?"

Sameera gulped down almost half of her drink. "Just my feet right?"

"Of course," he grinned. She turned to lie down on the sofa as she lifted her feet into his strong hands.

Sameera had never really thought of her feet being sexual until the moment he caressed her toes and gently rubbed up over her ankle to her calve and then slowly back down. He left one of her feet on his lap while he massaged the other one. Each time his hands moved upward they went further and further until he was caressing the middle of her calve muscle. "Watch the movement of your hands lest they go too high," she giggled.

After spending about ten minutes on the first foot he lowered it to his lap and took the other one. The foot on his lap was less than an inch from the hard bulge in his slacks but, he wanted her to be the one who made the first contact.

He was concentrating on what he was doing, his face -- what she could see of it -- was composed, serious. His hands were relaxed and assured, though. She liked that. It had been a long time since she was in college but her boyfriends always seemed so rushed and nervous when they touched her. She felt as if she was missing something with them, like they were skipping the best parts, whatever they were. She closed her eyes and leaned back contentedly. He pulled methodically on all the little bones down there she'd never given a moment's thought to before now. He stroked the skin along her ankles.

She looked down at him again. He seemed to feel her gaze and tilted his head up. Their eyes met. His hands stopped where they were, lightly holding her left ankle. She felt open, serene, totally sexy.

She moved her legs apart.

Mohit's eyes widened. His lips parted and his tongue ran across them once. His hands released her foot and moved up along the insides of her calves, still gentle and unhurried. Sameera closed her eyes again, listening, feeling. Smooth fingers caressed her bare skin, drawing little circles along its surface. It was as if every place he touched came alive. She was sure she was flushing: her face was getting warm; so was her upper chest.

His fingers were brushing the insides of her thighs now. She was so sensitive there ... she could barely stand it, her flesh quivered with each touch, little prickles of heat radiated up her thighs to the place where they met, each one adding to the last until she was so warm and slippery she couldn't sit still. She wriggled her hips a little and Mohit's breathing deepened. He inhaled her excitement and his hands grew bolder. He pushed upwards at the edges of her skirt. She didn't move at first, then she lifted her hips off her perch, just a little, and the skirt slid back, bunching up at her waist.

Her panties were exposed now. They were peach colored, sheer, but nothing special. She hadn't given them any real thought when she'd dressed that morning. But now ... they were damp with her arousal, almost translucent, and pulled taut against her swollen pussy lips. Could Mohit tell how wet she was? She wasn't embarrassed. She wasn't sure whether she wanted him to know. She slid forwards, stretching her panties tighter against her pussy. The thin fabric outlined her outer lips and dipped into the space between. Her little tuft of black pubic hair made a small, soft bulge, and a few hairs escaped above the waistband.

Mohit's fingertips slid higher up her thighs, leaving faint pink traces. They found the bottom of her hip bones, and for the first time his hands hesitated. There was a new note in his breathing, a deep, animal rasp. Sameera realized that she was making almost the same sounds. Mohit's index finger trailed downwards across the front of her panties until it was directly over one of her outer lips.

Sameera began to tremble, and her arms suddenly seemed too weak to support her. She could feel her breasts heaving, the heat flowing from his hands up into her belly, her chest, her overheated face. Mohit looked back to the dark place between her legs. He stroked her gently for a moment then pushed one finger against the moist fabric until it slipped between her folds. A tremor ran through Sameera's body. She looked down and saw Mohit's finger buried part way inside her, held back only by the thin cotton. Her rapid breathing was making her light-headed. She reached down and put her hand on Mohit's cheek, then tangled her fingers in his dark, curly hair. He began to lean forward, to move towards her.

No! That wasn't what she'd meant. She'd just wanted to touch him. But his face moved irresistibly closer to her pussy. She was about to say something, to let him know that this had gone far enough, when his lips brushed her inner thigh. She cried out so loudly she was sure someone in the neighbourhood could have heard her. Mohit moved his hands so that they were holding her hips, his fingers sliding under the lower hem of her panties, digging into her bare flesh. He was kissing her thighs, moving closer to her center. Her hand was still tangled in his hair; she could easily push him away. But she felt his warm breath against her skin, saw his nostrils flare as he breathed her scent in. Now his tongue was tickling the straining fabric of her panties.

She did not know why but spread her legs a little wider. On one side, the hem of her panties had slipped into the cleft of her pussy, exposing one outer lip. Peter roughly pulled her hips closer to his face. His tongue dragged along the silky skin at the very top of her thigh until he made contact with her soft fold, now slick with the moisture leaking from inside her. Sameera inhaled sharply. She'd never felt anything like this. Her body went limp. Mohit lapped at her exposed flesh, nuzzling it with his lips, licking up the moisture. Her panties dug into her pussy, almost painful.

Then, abruptly, the pressure was gone. She looked down, a little dazed from the torrent of sensations. It took her a moment to understand what had happened. Mohit had moved the crotch of her panties to one side. He was on his knees between her spread-open legs, staring at her bare pussy. For some inexplicable reason she closed her legs but smiled at Mohit so that he wouldn't feel hurt.

As she reached behind her to grab one of the small pillows her foot moved just enough to touch his rigid member. She quickly jerked her foot away. Neither of them acknowledged it but it was high on their minds at that moment. As long as it was accidental they didn't have a problem with it. A few minutes later she reached over to the coffee table to grab her drink and again pushed her toes into his prick. This time she held it against it until she finished her sip. She smiled and moved back onto her pillow while pulling her foot away. She could feel the dampness seeping from her pussy.

"Look at that girl in the movie. She is so comfortable showing off her tits and Indian women whether it is you or Ria create such a big deal about it. By the way you have nice tits and......" Mohit said.

"Thanks. It was a game or else I would never have mustered up the courage. So far as exposing is concerned that is because in India right from childhood we are told that this is sacrosanct. There even film stars can afford to get themselves snapped topless. Here no top heroine would dream of doing that. Anyway, should I get something to eat like say roasted peanuts?" She asked.

rupanita
rupanita
1,316 Followers