Indian Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shushed her and asked her if she was sure she wanted to do it now. I said that there was no rush and that there were lots of great things we could do without actually fucking. But she said that at least she wanted to try – until it hurt too much.

I told her that we would get her ready and do it so that she had total control of what would happen or not. I asked her to trust me and to know that she could stop at any time. We cuddled a bit more and I marvelled at her beautiful firm little body, so smooth, warm and exciting. Soon I had by hands over her buttocks and started lightly running my fingers up and down her lips and through her perfect little bottom crack. At first she flinched when my fingers touched her anus but she must have realised that it was also a pleasant sensation and she relaxed.

Her moisture was making my entry to her lips easy and she moaned and kissed my neck. My penis was erect but not touching her as her pussy was about above my belly button and her legs were well apart. I told her to get up on her knees and to move up the bed. Taking hold of her hips, I positioned her pussy just above my mouth and began kissing and sucking as Preeti put her hands on the wall behind the bed to steady herself. I was able to take her entire pussy into my mouth and my tongue was doing everything at the same time. I could push my tongue deep into her tiny entrance and then suck her clitoris further into my mouth while I flicked it with my tongue.

Preeti was building to another orgasm but I stopped short of her reaching that point and pulled her down on top of me, kissing her deeply. "Keep going pleesse . . ."

"Are you ready to try now?" I asked her. She reached for my penis for her answer.

"OK" I said. "I am going to stay on my back like this and I want you to position yourself above me on your knees." In a flash she got the idea as I reached for a bottle of massage oil that I applied liberally to my penis and to her pussy.

"Oh, that feels so nice! She said as I massaged the oil well up into her vagina.

"Now, just take it slowly and easily and you control the whole thing." I told her.

She was shaking as she positioned the head of my penis at her opening. Stroking her arms and her sides I told her to relax her body and just lower herself very gradually. I watched as just the tip of my glans nestled into the folds of her labia. It felt kike there was no where to go and I started to doubt that this was going to be possible. I resisted the urge to push up into her and just lay still. Preeti had her eyes closed and a frown of concentration on her face.

Very gradually her lips began to extend around my glans as her thighs began to quiver. "Relax sweetheart! There's no hurry." I told her. But she said that it was OK and she wanted to go further. She lifted up a little and then inched back down with a little more of my glans disappearing into her. This method seemed to work so she began mini fucking me and soon the whole of my glans was inside her.

Preeti stopped, grinned at me and said "I want it in me so bad, it's hurting but it's a nice hurt." I smiled back, rubbed her tummy and ran my fingers inside around her pussy lips and gave her button a few quick rubs. "Hmmm" she breathed with her eyes closed and head thrown back. Then she spread her knees a little more, sliding them on the sheets either side of my hips.

I was still resisting the urge to move but the sight before me ensured that my erection remained rock hard. The tightness I was beginning to feel was exquisite and again I doubted the physical possibility of this.

Suddenly Preeti lifted up and dropped down with her body weight. Beads of perspiration were appearing on her face and between her breasts. She was obviously trying hard. I considered rolling over and plunging into her to get it over with but I was afraid that I would really hurt her – so I lay still but propped myself up with pillows so that I could caress her and hold her as she lifted up and dropped down several times with maybe a millimetre more of me disappearing into her. She now had about a third of my length inside her.

I suggested that she change the angle a little by leaning forward and we had some immediate success. She was so tight I was concerned that I would orgasm from the sheer ecstasy of the sight and her tightness. I knew that I was releasing some fluids at this point and being at the right spot, this seemed to work and now we were more than half way in.

Preeti suddenly seemed determined and began shallow fucking me with it all feeling incredibly slick and well lubricated. We were getting there but then we hit her hymen and we could both feel the barrier.

"Preeti, this is it." I said. "We can stop here and just fuck this deep or go on all the way."

Her answer was to lift up all the way until I nearly popped out and then to crash down on me with all her weight. It worked and with a shriek we were through and her mons was hard against my pubic bone. She was shaking and her hair was dripping wet as she bit her lower lip and stayed perfectly still. I caressed her face and pushed her black hair back.

"You're a brave girl" I told her, "And no longer a virgin!"

She fell forward onto me and rained kisses on my face all the while saying "Thank you!" "Thank you for being so gentle" "It didn't hurt anything like I thought it would"

Then she sat up, grabbed me and rolled to her left and I was now on top of her. "Now fuck me properly" she said.

Gently I began to move and I was careful not to pull back too far as I was afraid I would pop out and not be able to get back in! As I picked up speed I felt Preeti raise her hips to me and she put her hands on my buttocks in an attempt to push me deeper. A sound began to come from deep inside her, like humming in unison with our movements. This gave way to "Uh, Uhh, Uhhh" and I knew she was reaching the critical moment.

"Oh Tom" she hissed, "Come in me, come for me now!" And I did. To that point in time I had never come like that. The volume seemed to act like a pump and my penis was being pushed back. I felt like I was crushing her tiny body so I rolled off her onto my side and she tried to hold me in her by rolling her hips with me – but I popped out of her, our bodies slick with our fluids and her blood.

Despite my exhaustion, I got up, went into the bathroom and came back with a warm wet towel with which I proceeded to wipe her clean. My sperm and some blood were still oozing out of her and I gently opened her and allowed the fruits of our efforts to flow more easily from her. I think Preeti was asleep for she didn't move but lay breathing deeply. I kissed her now swollen cunt, cleaned myself up and lay down beside this incredibly beautiful child-like girl who was now a woman. Sleep came to us both.

I awoke to find that Preeti was in the bathroom and then she called to me. "Come and shower with me again Tom." I joined her and we held each other under the warm water. I took the soap and washed her, asking if she was sore. "Yes, a bit but I'm ready to do it again!"

So began a beautiful symbiotic relationship that lasted for nearly two years until Preeti finished school and began her studies at a local college. Gradually I began to hear stories about a young man named Sunil who was a senior at her college. Gayatri began mentioning him too and he was becoming a regular at their house as he was from another city and was fitting into the extended family very nicely. I could tell that the days of our affair would soon be over.

One day after a sweat soaked session of making love whilst the monsoon clouds rumbled overhead, Preeti said "I think I am ready to make love to Suni. We have been close a few times now but he thinks I'm a virgin and I don't want to disappoint him. What can I do?"

"When is your next period" I asked. Preeti had been on the pill for 2 years now and was as regular as clockwork. Her periods were very light and we often went ahead despite a bit of blood. In fact, she seemed to reach incredible orgasms at this time.

Preeti said that she was due in another week. I told her to let Suni make love to her on the day that her period started and to use her amazing pussy muscles to make herself as tight as she could and angle her vagina to make it a little difficult for him. At the right moment she should change the angle and he would be able to enter her all the way. She said that she could remember exactly how to react to him taking her virginity.

Two weeks later Preeti came to see me with a beaming Sunil in tow. She was so proud of him and calling me "Uncle", introduced him as her special friend from College. We sat and drank tea and I asked her if she was happy.

"Oh yes Uncle!" she said taking Sunil's hand. And I am so grateful for everything you taught me. You have prepared me for a wonderful life and I will never forget you." I knew then that there would never be another time but I felt happy and proud of my little protégé.

Two days later I woke to find Gayatri sitting on my bed. She had never done that before and I now looked at her not as my housekeeper but as a beautiful woman who proceeded to tell me how grateful she was to me that I had treated Preeti so wonderfully and educated her in many of the finer points of life as a beautiful young Indian woman who now had the world at her feet.

Gayatri stood and in one fluid motion her sari fell to the floor. She was naked underneath and her body was strangely familiar to me . . .

THE END

12