Indian Family Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets it at last.
2.7k words
4.2
112.9k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maha1975
maha1975
49 Followers

The camping trip came to an end in a few days, and Ashok returned home with his mother. Neither of them spoke about the incident at the lake, but they both sensed that things were no longer the same between them. Usha realized, with a mixture of sadness and excitement that the innocence which governed her relationship with her son, had somehow diminished, and replaced by a heightened sense of awareness of their mutual sexuality. Nothing further happened between them at the camp, as the mother and son tried to observe their filial limits.

Ashok found himself returning to that experience again and again in the following days, recalling how wonderful it felt to have his cock rubbed and pumped with so much love. He also recalled and relished the feeling of joy and excitement which he had experienced when he had fondled his mother's breasts. He knew she had enjoyed the attention also, and realized that she must have been suffering the loneliness since the death of his father. Until now he had not even thought about it, but now he wondered if their relationship might progress to that point where he could fill the void in his mother's life. He resolved that he would do his best to make his mother as happy as he possibly could. He still did not think that his mother would consent to sexual intercourse, although he became quite curious as to how it would feel.

For Usha, the little incident at the camp had caused quite turmoil in her heart. She was a passionate woman, now in the prime of her adulthood, and she missed her husband. She had tried to suppress her desires for five years, and had managed to live with that emptiness all this time. All of a sudden, the blossoming sexuality of her son has rekindled the fire in her loins, and despite the wickedness of the idea, she could not put the incident at the lake out of her mind. She still did not entertain the thought of seducing her son, but she longed for the feeling of elation and excitement which she had felt holding his hard, throbbing young cock in her fist. She didn't know what was going to happen now, but she hoped that she could do something about the burning fire between her legs.

A few months after the camping trip, Ashok was in his room, stretched out on the carpet in his room, and studying for a project report he had to finish in a few days. He had been working really hard on the report, but this evening he was stumped. He was not able to figure out one part of the project, and had been raking his brain as to how he was going to write that section. In frustration, he threw the pencil across the room, and lay on his back, his arms stretched out above his head, staring at the ceiling. It was hot and humid in the house, since the air conditioner had quit, and they had not had time to get it fixed. He was bare, except for his silk boxers.

Tired, he dozed off. And that is how Usha found him when she got back from work. She had changed into a short skirt and t-shirt. Because of the heat, she had decided to forego the bra. When she did not find her son at the kitchen table eating his snack at his usual time, she went looking for him. She found him lying on the carpet. As she walked into the room, she stepped on the pencil Ashok had flung away, and it snapped. She realized that Ashok probably was having a tough time with his assignment.

She stood above him, watching his tired face. Her heart went out to her handsome son. She called out to him softly.

Ashok stirred and opened his eyes. He found his mother standing over him. As he looked up, his gaze fell on her panty-covered crotch. He could see her plump mound, with the dark patch hidden by the material of the underwear. He looked at her face, and found her smiling at him.

"What's that Ashok, my sweetheart? A tough problem?"

Ashok nodded, and said, "I can't get the hang of it, Mom. I can't do it."

Usha knelt by his side, and pulled him up. She cuddled his head against her bosom, and said, "You can do it, son. You are probably trying too hard. Put it away for a while and come back to it."

Ashok put his arms around her, and nuzzled her breasts with his nose and lips. He realized she was not wearing a bra under the t-shirt, and his heart began to race. He looked up to her and said, "No, Mom. There is no time. The project is due in a couple of days. It's so frustrating..." His voice broke, and he began crying out of sheer helplessness.

Usha pressed his head against her breast, and patted his head. "Now, now. My baby. Don't cry, sweetheart. I'll help you. Just relax now."

She held him close. Ashok felt her breasts against his cheeks as she smothered him with kisses. He looked in her face. Usha's eyes were full of love and compassion. Ashok felt her deep love for him, and he clung to her, pressing his face into her chest. Usha looked at him, and saw the bulge in his boxers. He was aroused by her closeness. She smiled at him, and kissed him on the forehead.

Ashok put his hand against her flat belly, and pushed his fingers under the t-shirt, waiting for her response. When he realized that she did not resist, he pushed his hand further, and found her breasts. With an excited moan, he cupped her firm flesh, and squeezed it. Usha let out a deep sigh, and pressed her hand over his.

"Oh, Son. It feels so good, honey. Please don't stop." She cuddled his face to her chest. Ashok pressed his lips against the bare flesh of her breasts, and watched as her nipples hardened. Usha pulled up the tee-shirt and pressed her son's face against her aroused flesh. Ashok quickly opened his mouth and began sucking one of the nipples. Usha moaned with pleasure, as her son sucked and kissed her nipples in turn. She stretched out next to him on the carpet, and embraced him.

"Come to Mommy, sweetheart. Mommy will take care of you."

Ashok leaned over the semi nude form of his mother, and began sucking and caressing her breasts. He found it so thrilling to feel and squeeze the firm flesh, and to see how much it excited her. He looked at her, and said, "I love the feel of your breasts, Mom. They are so wonderful. Did you nurse me when I was a baby?"

Usha nodded. "Yes, darling. You and Latha, too. She was not too fond of being suckled at my breast, but you loved it. You used to constantly reach for my breasts and try to take them in your mouth."

"I still love it, Mom. But it's been a long time, of course. Now it is different, isn't it?"

"Yes, darling. Now it is more erotic than when you were a baby. Now you are aroused by this, and so am I."

"Is that okay, Mom? I want to do this a bit longer. Am I exciting you too much?"

"Yes, sweetheart. But it's okay. I haven't felt like this in years. Please don't stop."

"Okay, but you have to tell me what to do. I am not experienced in this, Mom."

"I'll tell you, darling. Just fondle and suck my breasts. Squeeze them hard, but not too hard."

"Like this?", Ashok asked, caressing and fondling her breasts, and kneading the flesh between his hands. He fingered her hard nipples and pinched them gently, watching her face. Usha gasped, and let out a deep moan.

"Oh, God. I haven't felt so good in a long time, darling. Keep doing it." Usha pleaded. Ashok sat up beside her, and began massaging her breasts. Usha looked at him with eyes full of love and desire. She looked down at him, and saw the tip of his cock poking out of the edge of his shorts. She could see that it was quite hard. Her own panty was already wet with her juices, as her son's kneading and fondling of her breasts had aroused her tremendously.

She reached out and caressed his bulge. Ashok gasped, and shifted slightly. His erect cock popped out of the shorts, and throbbed. Usha immediately encircled it with her fist, and exclaimed, "Oh, my God. You are so hot, son. Take it off, darling. Let me see you naked."

Ashok got up and removed his shorts. He stood above his mother, sporting a powerful hard-on. He became even more aroused when he saw his semi nude mother, lying on the carpet with her beautiful, firm breasts exposed to his gaze, and her long slender legs spread straight out, highlighting her voluptuous beauty. He noticed that her short skirt had slipped up toward her waist, and part of her underwear was visible.

Usha reached out and grabbed his throbbing shaft. "Straddle my chest, honey. Let me show you something that you will like."

Ashok straddled her, and watched as she took his cock and placed it between her twin mounds. Pressing her breasts together, she squeezed his shaft between them. Raising her head, she stuck her tongue out, and grazed the tip of his cock. Ashok gasped, and instinctively moved forward. Usha could now kiss the tip, which had become quite thick with arousal, and was glistening with the secretions oozing out of the tiny hole in his shaft. Usha licked it with the tip of her tongue, and smiled at her son.

"Does it feel good, son?"

Ashok nodded. Usha told him to get off her chest, and got up. She pulled him up by the hand, and hugged him.

"Sweetheart, I know you are tense, and worried about your project. Listen to me. Don't work on it today. I want you to relax and let go of all this tension in your body. Your brain needs a break." She pulled her tee shirt down, and got up.

"Now let me fix dinner for us, while you take a shower. Then after dinner, I'll help you relax with a deep massage. I want you to put this project completely out of your mind. Tomorrow evening, you and I will work on it. I promise you, we will get it done."

"Okay, Mom. Can I get dressed now?"

"Sure, darling. It's really hot today. Remind me to call the air conditioning people in the morning. We need to get it fixed. I wish I could get out of these clothes."

"Why don't you, Mom? It's only the two of us here. We've already seen each other naked."

Usha thought about it. She looked at her son, and smiled. "You want to see me naked, isn't it?"

"Sure. You saw me."

"It's not the same thing, darling, but that's all right."

"Great. Let me do it, Mom."

Ashok pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her beautiful breasts again to his longing gaze. Then he knelt before her, and lifting her skirt, he reached for her panty. His hands caressed her shapely butt, as he hooked his fingers under the elastic, and slowly pulled the panty down. He watched in awe as her exotic mound came into view. He saw the dark bush covering the pink lips of her womanhood, and noticed that the whole area was glistening with wetness. He could smell the feminine fragrance of his mother. He leaned forward, and putting his nose against her mound, inhaled deeply. Immediately his cock stiffened, and he pulled the panty down all the way. Usha stepped out of it, and pushed her hips forward, increasing the pressure on Ashok's face, as he continued to smell her womanhood.

Remembering how his mother had kissed the tip of his cock, Ashok put his lips to her exotic mound, and kissed her. Usha grabbed his head and parted her legs. Ashok saw the folds of her womanhood, and was awed by his knowledge that he had emerged from that opening some 19 years ago. His heart was suddenly filled with tenderness and love for his beautiful mother. He grabbed her by the butt, and pressed his lips against her bush, pushing his tongue between the lips. Usha let out a loud moan, and shuddered as Ashok's inexperienced tongue brushed her clitoris in his attempt to kiss and lick her womanhood. She stepped back, pushing his head away, and asked him to get up.

"That's enough for now, sweetheart. I can't bear the pleasure you are trying to give me. We'll do it later. Let me make dinner. You go for your bath."

Ashok knew she was extremely aroused, just as he was. He knew the struggle she was going through, because he was also struggling with the forbidden feelings for his mother. He did not know where this was going to lead, and he felt apprehensive about it. He stood up, and looked at his mother. Usha was trembling, partly due to the near-orgasm which her son had caused while licking her womanhood, and partly because of the intensity of the passion that seemed to propel her toward the forbidden territory.

Looking at him, she could not help but feel a wave of love and affection. He was such a good kid. He was respectful, loving, obedient and always helpful. She knew she had a gem of a child, and she wanted to give him all the love she had in her heart. At the same time, she wanted to make sure that their potential intimacy would not scar him in any way as he grew older.

She smiled at him, and said in a soft voice, "Ashok, darling. You and I are on the brink of something so powerful that it will change our lives forever. It is a wonderful experience, if it is done properly, but at the same time, it also a forbidden experience. Ever since I saw you naked at that lake few months ago, I have struggled with the feelings that I had put aside after your father died. But now they are awakened, and there is a danger of causing you a lot of psychological harm if we keep going in the direction we have been going for the past hour or so. I need you to understand this and understand it well."

"I understand, Mom. Look, I am not naive, and I am not a small child. I am an adult. I can see the beauty of your body, and it causes me to get a hard-on. But Mom, I love you more than anyone else in this world. I would never do anything to hurt you in any way, and I know you wouldn't either. I know you are a very sexy woman, and I can understand you have unfulfilled desires. I am your son, Mom. I can give you what has been lacking in your life since dad passed away. I also know it is a sin and we should not do it. But I love you, Mom, and I want to do it. It's a dilemma for both of us, Mom."

Usha pulled him into her arms and they hugged. She could not help the tears that rolled down her cheeks, as she held her loving son in her arms. Ashok felt her sobs as her firm breasts pressed into his chest. He caressed her back with love, and patted her.

"It's okay, Mom. Don't feel so guilty and ashamed of your feelings. I love you very much, and I will do anything you want me to. I want to make you very happy, Mom. Just tell me what you want me to do."

Usha looked in her son's face. His eyes were full of tenderness. She smiled and kissed him on the lips. Pushing him away, she put her t-shirt back on and pulled her panty back up.

"You better finish the shower and come back for dinner. Then we'll talk about this. It'll give me time to gather my thoughts and feelings properly, and help me think clearly."

"Okay, Mom. I love you." Ashok hugged his mother, and headed for the bathroom.

maha1975
maha1975
49 Followers