Indian Family Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
Radha is pregnant with my son.
2.1k words
3.92
96.4k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
org
org
134 Followers

I had my head against Radha's back when I woke up. I looked at the clock and it was 6'o clock. I felt warmth and suddenly realized my cock was still inside fuck hole. As I got to my senses and my cock slowly got hard. It hurt, may be it needed more rest but my mind said one more round.

"MMmmm...Ah......,"Radha moaned. She turned around and smiled. She looked lovely. I went forward and kissed her. I put my right arm around her and pulled her closer as I pushed my cock to the maximum.

"MMmmmmmmm," Radha moaned again. I kept kissing her neck and face and everywhere as I slowly started increasing my pace but still gentle. Her moans got louder. I understood she had a sore pussy after last night's continuous fucking.

"Harder fucker, tear me apart,yesssssss..................aahhhhhh," Radha said and closed her eyes.

I started fucking her with hard thrusts now. My balls slapped her ass as I was fucking her hard and deep. Radha had a painful expression on her face and her was moaning loud. I lifted her right leg up with my hand now and continued fucking.

My bedroom door opened. It was mom.

"Oh my god, you two, "Mom said as she came closer.

"Mom! Why are you up so early? "I asked.

"Early What?" She asked.

"It's just 6 am mom, "I said as I fucked Radha.

"Its evening Aryan," Mom said with a smile.

"Fuckkkk......" was all I could say.

"Look what you did to Radha's pussy. My God! It's so sore," Mom said and brought her face to Radha's pussy.

"Lakshmi, your son is the best fucker a woman can have," Radha told mom.

"Your son is nothing less; I don't know how many times he came inside me. I begged him to stop," Mom told Radha.

"Young blood Lakshmi,"Radha said.

I slipped out my cock out of Radha. I felt the cold air on cock and Mom quickly got her mouth to it.

"Ahhh....lovely," I said as I enjoyed my mom's wet and warm mouth around my aching cock.

I felt relieved. I got up and went behind mom. I asked mom to lick Radha's pussy. Radha later told me that mom's tongue felt like ice on her hot pussy easing the redness. Mom licked Radha's pussy and I groped her large breasts from behind and gave a hard squeeze. My cock was against her sari coveedr ass. I dry fucked her ass slowly. The silk sari felt really good. After sometime I went back to fucking Radha. Mom said she would go get some tea for us and left. It took hardly any time and I shot my load deep inside her. Radha let out a loud 'Ahhhhhhhh'. We then drank tea and took baths and then the whole family went out for dinner. We spoke about the crazy night.

I and Radha fucked and fucked and fucked. It's been two months now. Mom shifted her office here and so did Madhav uncle. I started taking keen interest in mom's business and Nicku too joined in. We got a new project and it was a very big one. One of us had to go to Delhi and finish the work. The problem was it would take around one year to finish the project. Nicku was new to the work so I decided I would go. Mom was reluctant at first but then accepted as it would result in a huge profit. Radha said she would come along. So I and Radha left to Delhi. We settled in our rented house. Our fucking sessions continued and we enjoyed each other a lot.

"Aryan, when are you coming?"Radha asked me on the phone.

"What happened love?" I asked her, curious.

"Nothing, just tell me," She said.

"In an hour may be," I said.

"Ohk, I'll wait," she said/

"A No, what wait? What the hell happened love?" I asked her.

She cut the call. I immediately rushed home. Radha opened the door. I had a 'What Now' expression.

"I'm pregnant Aryan, one month," Radha said with a straight face.

It took couple of seconds for me to realize. I hugged her. "Love, what lovely news," I said and kissed her.

She smiled and we kissed again. We informed mom and others back home. They were absolutely thrilled about it. That night we had a joyful sex session.

Radha was now seven months pregnant. We had our sex regularly as she was comfortable with it. Mom asked me to send Radha to Vizag as it was difficult for me to be with her all the time. Radha was into her eight month and it was high time she need someone always around her. I took some time off the project work and took Radha to Vizag. Mom ,Meena,Sweta,Priya,Nicku and Madhav uncle were extremely happy seeing Radha after such a long time. Mom lost a lot of weight and her tits looked even bigger now. Meena looked a lot younger than I saw her last time. The rest looked the same. We were told Priya was pregnant but they dint know whether it was Nicku's or Madhav uncle. Mother and daughter were both pregnant.

I told them I had to leave and finish the project. I asked Mom to take good care of my wife, Radha. I kissed my wife goodbye and told her it was going to be fine. I reached Delhi. I went back home and felt empty. My thoughts were only about Radha. I called her as often as I could. Soon Radha entered into her ninth month. I was skipping a lot of meals and Radha was really worried about me. She said that Meena would be coming to stay there with me till she comes back.

That weekend Meena came to Delhi. I picked her up at the airport . She had breakfast outside and got back home. Meena and I chatted for a long time talking about Radha and other stuff. Radha later called and told us that she had one awesome fucking session with her son and ex-husband .She said her desire to fuck got so high that she could not control. She told us what happened. I shall narrate to you'll what happened.

"What happened in Vizag:

Radha was into her ninth month and one month since she last had sex. Her desire for cock was at peak. She told Mom about it and Mom told Nicku and Madhav uncle. Nicku ,Madhav and Lakshmi came to the bedroom. (Radha's breasts were a little bigger than it was a few months before because of the milk production and weight gain. She looked fuller now.) Nicku kissed his mom on her lips passionately and told her he missed her a lot.

"Nicku, I can't hold it any longer son, please fuck me. Madhav please," Radha told Nicku and Madhav.

Nicku slowly took off Radha's night dress. Madhav uncle then took her panties off. He put his palm on Radha's stomach and rubbed it gently before going low and kissing her pussy.

" I miss this wonderful hole, "Madhav said and continued kissing. Nicku meanwhile gently pressed her tits . Her bra was wet with her milk. He removed her bra and pinched her nipples. Drops of milk fell out. He put his mouth to it and sucked on it like a little baby. Radha was moaning all the while. Madhav uncle positioned his cock and pushed it slowly inside Radha's pussy. His cock disappeared inside her. Radha felt like she was in heaven. She held her son's head against her boobs as her ex husband fucked her slowly. Nicku undressed and offered his cock to his mom. Radha sucked him as hard as she could. She was really horny.

Madhav uncle was giving Radha a good time. He fucked her perfect like he did when she was pregnant the first time .Nicku caught Radha's head and face fucked her. She choked on his cock. Madhav uncle finally removed his cock out after he felt Radha explode oh his cock. Radha was leaking fluids from her vagina but it was not a worrying sign as she said she felt no pain but only pleasure. Nicku slapped his cock on Radha's tits. He pulled her nipples and let the milk fall on his cock head. He then rubbed his cock on her nipples and put it in her mouth. Radha sucked it clean. Madhav uncle also brought his cock to Radha's mouth. She stroked him and at the same time sucked her son's cock. Then she stroked Nicku while sucking Madhav uncle. Nicku then fucked Radha. Unlike his father Nicku was a little rough. Radha screamed at the first thrust . She felt immense pleasure. Nicku rammed her pussy and Radha had another orgasm. His cock was working like a piston. Madhav uncle finally shot his load on her face. The cum fell on her hair and also went into her eyes. Both laughed about it. Meanwhile Nicku came deep inside her pussy. "

After listening to what Radha said I was really horny. I looked at Meena and she gave a smile. I hugged Meena and lifted her to my bedroom. I threw her on the bed. I went next to her. She had her back to me. I shoved my face into her hair and smelt it. It smelled fresh. Her hair grew in length and looked thicker than the last time I saw her. I always loved her. I then pulled her to face me and kissed her. We both then undressed. Before I could remove I underwear , Meena caught my cock and bit it slowly. She licked my cock through my underwear. Finally she pulled down my undies and got her mouth on my cock. She sucked on it for sometime before I pulled it out and slapped her around her face. I then rubbed it on her hair and forehead. I pulled her up and made her lie down on her stomach. She had her juicy ass towards me. I went on top of her and slid my cock into her loose but juicy pussy. Her hair plaited and I wound it on my hand pulled it lifting her head of the bed. I fucked her real hard and she loved it. She begged me to fuck her harder and I obliged. I finally shot my load inside her pussy. I bent down and kissed her back.

I remembered what Madhav uncle did to her in Vizag. I knew she enjoyed piss . I told her to get on the floor. She sat down and I quickly started pissing on her face and hair . Her hair got wet and stuck to her skin. I emptied myself on her.

"Meena , I want to do to you what Madhav uncle did, I loved it but I can't dare do that to Radha" I confessed.

"Silly boy, if you wish to then I don't have a problem at all," Meena told me.

"Okay, let me know when you're getting it," I winked at her. Meena was a real beauty. Later I asked to sit on top of me and face me while I fuck her. I sucked and bit her nipples as I fucked again. We slept. Next day morning Meena woke me up.

"I'm ready now, let's rushing," she told me. I got up and felt really excited. I knew it was dirty but it aroused me and I always wanted to do that after watching Madhav uncle does it.

Meena sat on the toilet and let go. She sucked on my suck and I was hard like a rod. I pulled her off the seat and sat on it. I pulled her back onto me. I guided my cock in her shit filled ass. I felt her shit on my cock but it felt good, like soft ice-cream. My cock was deep inside her ass. She started bouncing on my cock and slurp noises came out. I rubbed my face on her hair. I was going to cum.

"Meeeeenaaaa.love.....I'm Cumming ," I shouted. I shot my load deep inside her ass. After a minute I got up and pissed on her. We both then took bath and fucked again. The weekend got over and it was Monday morning. I got ready and went to the kitchen . Meena was cooking breakfast. I went behind her and hugged her. I begged her for a fuck. She finally agreed after breakfast was done. She bent done and took support of the kitchen table showing me her ass. I lifted her sari and pushed my cock inside her pussy and I fucked her. I fucked her ass . She wanted my cum on her face and shot load after load and covered her face with it. I left to office. Back home I fucked her again. I was enjoying this woman .

org
org
134 Followers