Indian Family Reunion Ch. 04

Story Info
Radha is pregnant again.
2.3k words
4.1
104.5k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
org
org
135 Followers

I and Meena were told to come down to Vizag. The weather was bad and flights got delayed. We waited for hours before finally boarding the plane. After reaching, we headed directly to the hospital. When we reached the hospital, Nicku was waiting outside, for us. He took us to Radha's room. Radha looked up and gave a smile. With her eyes she directed me to the cradle next to her. I walked slowly and looked inside. It was a baby boy. I had tears in my eyes. A moment I can never forget. I bent down and kissed Radha on her forehead and then planted a deep kiss on her lips. Three days later, Radha and the baby were home. We all celebrated. Madhav uncle congratulated me.

A few days passed by. I was overjoyed. I and Radha dint have sex all these days. As there was only one month left to finish the work, I went back to Delhi. Meena told that she would come along but I insisted she stay back. I continued with my project work in Delhi. Preethi and Swati went to the UK for a film making course which was a one year course.

MEANWHILE IN VIZAG :

Radha was in her room breast feeding her baby. Her areolas were now larger and her nipples thicker than before. Nicku walked into the room looking for something but suddenly stopped noticing Radha. He stood still and was out of words. Radha smiled as she saw him staring at her tits.

"Wow Mom," Nicku said.

"Come here son," Radha told him.

Radha looked down and the baby was asleep. She got up and put the baby in the cradle. Nicku came closer and hugged his mom from behind.

"You look beautiful mom, I sometimes feel really jealous of Aryan, I should have married you," Nicku whispered in Radha's ear.

"Oh darling, you know you can have me whenever you want to," Radha told him.

"Mom, I want you to bear my child too," Nicku told Radha.

"You serious?" Radha asked.

"Of course I am Mom, I told Aryan. He told me to ask you and wished me luck," Nicku said.

"Oh you naughty little bastard," Radha said as she turned around and kissed him on the lips.

Nicku broke the kiss and licked Radha on her neck before going to her boobs. Radha pushed Nicku away playfully and put the baby in the cradle. He squeezed her tits gently as he placed his mouth on her thick nipple and sucked on it like a little baby. Nicku quickly pulled her back to him and chewed on her tit. Radha moaned with her head upwards as Nicku sucked the milk out of her tit. He sucked and sucked but the milk never got over.

He finally lifted his head and kissed her again on her lips. This time the kiss was passionate and long. With their lips still locked, he lifted Radha and she wrapped her legs around him. He threw her on the bed. Radha dint have a fuck for a while and was eager for cock. She undid his pants and pulled down his underwear. The sight of the large cock made her gasp before she put her mouth on it. She sucked it wildly. Nicku placed his hand behind her head and forced her to suck harder. He was enjoying his mom's mouth on his cock. Radha undressed herself and Nicku cut to the chase as he pushed her down and spread her legs wide and shoved his 10 inch monster deep inside her. Radha let out a loud moan.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! GOD!!! NICKUUUU!!!!!!! yes baby," Radha screamed.

"Hmmmm Mom," Nicku moaned. Nicku slowly started ramming Radha's cunt. Radha it was too much for Radha and she had her first orgasm. Radha was enjoying this so much that she was grunting like a horse on fire.

Lakshmi, Meena and Madhav ran inside the room thinking something happened only to see the mother and son fucking. Meena and Madhav were naked. They were actually fucking each other's brains out in the other room but the loud shout of Radha broke their concentration.

"Oh! Come here my darling wife, help me get your sister pregnant," Nicku told his wife Lakshmi.

Madhav cupped Meena's tits and played with them as he slid his cock into her pussy. Her pussy was so wet and slurp sounds could be heard. Madhav increased his pace and all this while he was kissing her back and neck. Meena closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Lakshmi got naked and joined the mother-son duo. She sucked on Radha's boob as Nicku was pounding her hard.

"Mom, I'm cumming!" Nicku screamed. He pushed his cock to the maximum and Radha's eyes popped out. Then she felt his cum strike deep inside her. She was sure Nicku would get her pregnant with this wild fuck. Radha was out of breath. She finally breathed when he took out his monster cock out of her.

Lakshmi quickly put her mouth to the cock that was still solid after such a massive eruption. She sucked for a long time. Radha got up and licked his balls.

Madhav pulled Lakshmi up and put his face between her tits. Meena took Lakshmi's place and sucked Nicku's dick. She then got up and kissed Nicku on his lips. Nicku looked down and the sight of his mother licking and sucking his balls. It made him go wild. He bit Meena's tits really hard and she screamed in pain. There was little blood from the wound. Nicku realizing what he did quickly put his tongue to the wound and licked it like a dog. The blood stopped but small teeth marks were visible.

Nicku then pulled his mom by her hair to her feet and kissed her. He then made her ride him with her back to him. She bounced up and down as Meena fed her boobs to Nicku. Radha continued to ride him like a cowgirl. Meena then got up and went to Madhav who was tit fucking Lakshmi. Nicku asked Radha to face him. Radha repositioned herself and as she faced him and settled on his cock, Nicku pulled her and hugged her tightly before starting to fuck her in this position. He was close to cumming and then with loud moans from both of them, he climaxed inside her. Both were out of breath and Radha collapsed on top of him.

Madhav uncle also was reaching his climax and started to pound Lakshmi's tits harder. He shot loads of cum on her tits and neck. Meena soon licked all the cum on Lakshmi and then transferred it to Lakshmi's mouth.

Lakshmi was so turned on by what happened. Nicku getting his mom Radha pregnant made Lakshmi have a new fantasy of getting pregnant with her own son's seed. She told this to Nicku and the rest of the family. They all were with her. Lakshmi booked her ticket to Delhi.

DELHI DELIGHT

I was completely surprised when I opened the door to find mom. She told me everything what happened.

"Mom, I love you and I would love it if you bear my child," I told her.

Lakshmi was really horny and wasted no time. She leaned on me and kissed before going to the shower. After a nice bath she came out in her towel to find me in front of her. She smelled lovely and her hair was still wet. I took the towel off her and admired her beauty. My mom was a beautiful woman. I undressed and moved forward. Mom kissed me. She got onto the bed and was on all fours and invited me to fuck her in doggy style. I went behind her and slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy. It felt amazingly to get a fuck after a long time and to get my mother's pussy was even better. I gently fucked her before increasing my pace. My thighs were slapping against her ass and the slapping got faster and the rhythm changed by the minute. I caught her by her hair with one hand and pulled her head towards me as I fucked her nonstop.

I then made her lie on her back and went over her and rocked her pussy. I started banging her as hard as I could. The bed was shaking violently. With a hard pound, one of the legs of the bed broke and we slid a little. I din stop. I continued fucking her in this position.

"GOD!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH..............." Mom screamed.

I was close to cumming. Finally I spurted my cum inside her. I knew it was a lot. I took off the next day which was a Friday so that I would have three days straight to get my mom pregnant. The next three days were mad. I fucked mom everywhere, even in the balcony one night. The best was when I fucked her when she was washing the dishes. She washed all the dishes and then I finally shot my load inside her. I enjoyed mom for the 3days. We were naked all the time. Monday I had a sore cock and mom a sore pussy. We used ice to make the area numb. I went to work that day. I came back and we fucked again thrice. We fucked and fucked till we got tired and slept. We did that for two weeks. We went to the doctor and he gave us some pills and lotions and asked us to stop sex for a couple of days. It was really hard but we dint fuck for two days. Once the second day ended we had a hot steamy sex. Our sex routine did not stop for another week when my mom told she was pregnant. The same day the project ended. I was extremely happy that day. I was eagerly waiting to pound Radha and of course my darling shit bitch Meena.

WILD VIZAG

I and mom reached Hyderabad. Mom told them he was now pregnant. All were surprised and thrilled. Radha was happy too. She was also carrying a child. Nicku was really proud. We had a wild orgy that night. Nicku came inside Radha's ass and I shot my load on Radha's face. Madhav uncle came deep inside my pregnant mom.

Later everyone slept. I got up to take a leak in the middle of the night. I opened the door and found Madhav uncle on the commode. Meena was on top and he was fucking her ass. The sights that turned me on a year ago and made me do it in Delhi with her. Meena smiled and so did Madhav.

"Meena told me dear, but don't worry it will stay between us," Madhav uncle told me.

Madhav uncle told me to piss on Meena if I dint mind. Meena took my cock in her mouth. I slowly pissed in her mouth. She was gulping the majority of it and the rest was falling on her tits and body.

"Darling I think it's coming," Meena told Madhav.

Then a little poop came out of her ass onto Madhav uncle's cock .He continued fucking her. Meena was a very hygienic lady; I was surprised she loved scat sex at first. Madhav uncle kept ramming Meena's ass. Meena's tits were bobbling. I went close to her and slapped her face with my cock. I rubbed it on her eyes and nose before slapping her forehead. I grabbed her silky long hair and stuffed it in her mouth before I pushed my cock into it. I mouth fucked her for a while and finally took it out. I wrapped her hair around my cock and fucked into it. Meena was moaning as Madhav kept fucking her hard. I started squeezing Meena's tits real hard and she her moans got louder. I shut her moaning by stuffing my monster in her mouth. I closed her nose as I face fucked her. I took out my monster and spurted my cum all over her face. Madhav climaxed deep inside her shithole. Then we three bathed and used special cleaning soaps and liquids that uncle bought. It was to be used after Scat sex. Uncle then told me about Scat sex and I understood that it was not a gross thing to do after all and each one have their own fetish.

I went back to sleep. Suddenly I felt a hand stroking my cock. I opened my eyes and it was Radha, my lovely wife. She stroked and smiled at me. I worshipped her body. She then stamped my cock with her feet and massaged it. With her toes she pressed my balls and I finally shot my load on her feet after a round of rubbing my cock on her feet. She cleaned herself and came back to bed. I told her to rest and went to Meena's room. Madhav uncle was snoring. It was a huge cot so I had enough place to cuddle behind Meena. She was in a sari. I rubbed my naked cock on her sari covered ass. She felt the moment and turned around to find me.

"I could not take my mind of your ass, darling," I whispered into her ear and gently bit her.

"Awww my baby," Meena said.

I pulled her sari up and spread her ass. I found the shit hole and planted my cock deep inside her. I put my arm over her and pulled her against me tightly. She let a low moan. I slid my hand inside her blouse and massaged her tits. I fucked her ass slowly and came like a volcanic eruption. It was one amazing climax. As I went towards my room I stopped to check in on mom. Nicku was fucking my mom her ass too. Later he told me he saw me fucking Meena's ass and he could not resist himself.

org
org
135 Followers