Indian Girl and the Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened next was all in slow motion. Radhika was standing on the kitchen slab and Murali was standing facing her. Radhika lifted her soft foot and kept it on Murali's shoulder and put some weight on it bending forward. As she bent forward Murali looked up to see the sight between her legs. His eyes went wide in surprise as he saw himself looking at a completely bald pussy without any panties. With the kitchen windows right behind her filling the room with morning sunlight, the vision could not have been clearer. Murali had never seen a pussy so clearly before. His wife was a prude and was never comfortable with removing her pubic hair. This was the first time that Murali was looking at a pussy without any trace of hair. He noticed the camel toe shape of the pussy formed by the outer lips.

Radhika in the meantime seemed oblivious to this and caught hold of the bottle. Then her leg slid forward from the shoulder and that wonderful pussy came close to Murali's face as Radhika sort of sat on his shoulder with one thigh completely planted on him. The dress had got pushed up and Radhika ran a hand through Murali's hair. "You seem to be really hungry today uncle, wanna have breakfast?" she asked. Murali started nodding like a madman with the biggest smile on his face. Radhika held on to him tight and planted the other thigh on the second shoulder now. Murali was carrying all her weight now and his face was buried in between her soft milky thighs. "Let's not forget our manners and go to the dining table to eat", said Radhika. Murali walked the few steps towards the dining table with Radhika sitting on his shoulders. He placed her ass on the dining table and spread her legs taking a lust filled look towards her pussy.

"Have you ever eaten the honey pot uncle?", asked Radhika. Murali shook his head in no. Radhika said that today he was gonna have the honey pot for breakfast. She still had the honey bottle clutched in her hand which she had grabbed earlier. She unscrewed the cap and poured the honey over her pussy. She asked Murali to go ahead and lick it clean. Having no prior experience at eating the honey pot he thought that this was a great way to get started. He licked the sides first and then went for the diamond that Radhika was dripping the honey on, flicking it from top to bottom drenching the pussy in his saliva and the diving in to the slit to get whatever had escaped there. He then caught hold of the outer lip in his lips and started to kiss her. Radhika let out an erotic moan and it heightened Murali's pleasure. He feverishly started licking her pussy now and Radhika was really enjoying it. She once again tilted the bottle and poured the honey over her thighs moving towards the knee. Murali followed the stream and licked away the honey till the knee but kept licking her leg going down. He soon licked her leg till the ankle and started to lick her foot. Then he took the toes into his mouth one by one and sucked at them swirling his tongue all around them. Radhika was uttering soft moans all this while.

She kept the bottle away as Murali made his way back up towards the pussy kissing every inch of her skin. Then she spread her legs and reached for the hem of his vest and pulled it up and took it off. After that she pushed his head back into position between her legs. Murali shuddered in pleasure as Radhika locked his head between her thighs and ran her legs on his back. It was quite a scene to watch with the dark skin of Murali in between the fair skin of Radhika. Murali kept licking her pussy and Radhika rubbed her feet and calves on his back and ran fingers through his hair. Murali then made his way down on the other leg kissing the soft skin and sucking the toes. He came back up again and bit Radhika in her thigh. Radhika let out a scream of pleasure. He went back to the pussy now and licked it for all he was worth. Radhika soon had a shuddering orgasm and laid back flat on the table. She was indeed a feast.

Murali saw her with lust filled in his eyes. He noticed the milk lying on the table and started pouring it on her legs. He had always wondered if her skin would be fairer than milk. Once again, he licked her legs clean and by now, he had created a big wet patch in his lungi. Radhika held his head between her legs once more. She had not enjoyed such an enthusiastic pussy licking session before. Mad with lust, Murali kept licking her pussy kissing and nibbling it. He would then move down to the thighs and kiss them hard and playfully bite them. Radhika soon turned around stuck her shapely ass in his face. Just as he started to kiss the ass, they heard a noise at the gate and froze. Manju had returned from the office and was parking the two-wheeler inside the home.

Radhika could see the panic in Murali's eyes. She hushed him putting a finger in front of her lips. She told Murali to quickly clean the mess he had created with the milk and dragged a chair in the kitchen. She quickly replaced the honey bottle on the shelf and brought the chair back. Murali had mopped up the milk with a rag, wrung it and hung it to dry in the corner of the kitchen. By now they could hear Manju climbing the stairs. Radhika told Murali that she will get in Lata's room and exit towards the stairs from it once Manju gets inside. Murali nodded in agreement. As the doorbell rang, Radhika held Murali's hand and dragged him into a quick lustful lip-lock. She started walking towards Lata's door and hissed, "until next time..." As Manju went inside the house exhausted from the day but looking forward to close the discussion about her tenant, Radhika used the side exit from Lata's room to the stairs and tiptoed down.

After about twenty minutes the doorbell of Radhika's front door rang. It was the landlord. He told her that her aunty (the landlady) had seen Irfan leave the house in the morning and was really upset. He then told her that she did not want her to be in the house for this. Then he quietly told her that he was gonna pretend that he was shouting at her and telling her to vacate the house or to pay more rent. He started pretending to shout. Then, he told her softly that she should come up in sometime and tell them that she was considering moving out as she felt the rent would get very high. Having being married to Manju for two decades he knew how to get the better of her.

After about fifteen more minutes of this episode Radhika went up dressed in Salwar Kameez and told uncle (the landlord) in front of the landlady that she could not pay more rent. Uncle started to explain to Manju in the local language that what was going on. He added a few things such as Irfan was leaving the town for a few days due to an urgent meeting and had come to hand over some project documents and was rushing off to catch the flight in the morning.

Manju panicked as she did not want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. She quickly evaluated the whole situation and realized that it would not be easy to find another good high paying tenant quickly. There was no history of any late payments or any personal problems. Besides it was safer for their daughter if a girl lived there instead of horny teenagers in a family or working bachelors. Suddenly she gave a smile and started saying that she understood her situation. Murali translated it to Radhika and that Manju respects the fact that she is earning in an all-men's society and supports her. She also said that it was her husband who wanted to increase the rent, but she wanted her to stay and was fine with the current rent. She called her daughter and invited her for coffee. Radhika politely agreed. As Manju went in the kitchen, Murali hissed her to be careful of not letting Irfan come to the house for a few days.

Radhika's web had indeed trapped the fly. She nodded and smiled to herself at playing out the whole act so perfectly. How she anticipated the timing of the return of the landlady and remembered not to wear the slippers so that they were not noticed when Manju came upstairs was all immaculate. Most importantly, she had just given Murali a small taste of the things and completely controlled the power in this mind game. The balance of power, for now was in the hands of Radhika.

Author's Note: Please vote if you liked the story, that is the only thing that encourages an author to write. It is sad to see that less than 1% of the readers vote for the story. Also, it always great to get some feedback so if you wish, please let me know what you think of the story, or do you guys want a sequel?

12