Indian Girl's Onsite Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosening his grip on my ass it felt like his cock alone supported me. I could feel him sliding deeper as gravity pulled me down along his length. It had been a long time and I was very tight. His cock filled me and I could feel him hitting every part of my pussy as he slid, wrapping back around his shaft as his huge head slid deeper.

I couldn't hold back and was moaning uncontrollably. When he was in as deep as my pussy could take I moaned even louder. I was sure he had more to give but there was no room inside me for it.

Holding my legs with his hands he slowly lifted me up and down. The pain beginning to change to pleasure made me moan even harder and I was sure people blocks away could hear me. I had never been stretched so wide before.

The cold air outside was only a brief afterthought. I was so hot from what we were doing that I never even noticed it. When he started lifting me and letting me fall faster and it only increased the heat I was feeling.

Even being fifty-six kilos he was moving me easily. I felt like a stuffed animal in his arms and he was treating me as his fuck toy. It only made hornier.

In order to try to hide my moaning I kissed him and sucked his tongue again. Even that felt bigger than the men I had kissed back home.

He was manhandling me now and doing as he pleased. I was delirious with pleasure and didn't care at all. Increasing the speed again he had me forgetting our kiss and moaning hard until my first orgasm struck.

As if hit by lightening my whole body tingled with electricity and my soul felt like it was trying to leave my body. My pussy exploded against his huge cock. Uncontrollably my hands let go of his neck and I slipped back and sending my legs high into the air as my pussy throbbed around the glorious member buried inside me. For a moment I was sure it was just his cock that held me up.

Slowing he eventually stopped with his cock as far inside me as it could go as he waited for me to enjoy my orgasm. I held on tight until my pussy calmed and I was able to breathe again. We had only been going for about ten minutes and he hadn't even shown sings of being close to cumming.

Without a word he slipped his cock out of my pussy and spun me around. Bending me over I barely had time to grab the railing before he was shoving his cock back inside me. Lifting my skirt he spread my legs with his hands while he shoved hard with his hips. This time wasn't as painful as I was already dripping, and he was back to full speed in no time.

I had to hold onto the railing to keep myself up so there was no way to prevent the moans escaping me. Each thrust made them louder and soon I was crying out in pleasure. I distantly felt the coldness of the railing and something in the back of my mind registered coldness hitting my body.

"Wow! Snow," he exclaimed.

I will never forget my first experience with snow. It was a rare November snow storm. Usually it only started in December.

Ricky put his hand in my hair and pulled until my face pointed upwards. With eyes blinking rapidly to avoid the flakes I tried to catch them in my mouth to taste them. Leaning against a rail with a huge, thick cock burying itself in my pussy over and over again will always be my first memory of snow.

The thrill of snow was nothing compared to what he was doing to me and even the feel of soft wet flakes hitting my body soon disappeared. He was pumping harder and faster now and I could hear his cock sliding inside me. I was so wet that I was sure I was leaving a puddle on the balcony.

From the corner of my eye I saw the room beside us light up, and the curtain peek open. A man's face scanned the night to finally settle on us. As I leaned there taking Ricky's cock I suddenly felt embarrassed and violated. Looking back at Ricky I saw that he had noticed as well but his grin and thumbs up told me that he didn't care.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought that the idea of someone watching wasn't a bad thing. Americans were more open than us. The guy watching was just a stranger and I would be gone tomorrow anyway. I suddenly felt hornier and made sure to get even louder.

I could feel the orgasm building inside me. With each thrust he got me closer and closer. When it finally hit I exploded harder than I had last time and my shaking legs barely supported me. Ricky grunted hard and shoved as deep as possible. Jet after jet of his cum shot into me and I could feel it filling and then dripping out of my pussy. With a small cry my hands lost their grip on the railing and my legs gave out. Ricky's now flaccid cock slipped out of my pussy. I hoped the snow would wash away the mess I left on the deck.

I sat there for close to a minute and finally felt the cold. My hands were numb from holding the railing and a shiver went through my body. Ricky must have felt it as well as he picked me up by my waist and carried me inside. I could feel both of us dripping out of my pussy and left a trail of cum from the door to the bed.

After laying there for a moment I finally caught my breath and he lifted me to stand in front of him. Kissing me hard he tugged at my t-shirt while I undid his buttons, Tossing my shirt aside he deftly slipped a hand behind me and came away with my bra. As he bent to slip my skirt and soaked panties to the floor I hoped he would suck on my nipple but instead he stood back up to admire me.

Forcing me to my knees I watched as he slipped his pants and boxers to the floor. The magnificent cock that had been inside me hung there in front of my face and my mind raced wondering how I had been able to handle it. Even limp from just cumming it was still huge and thick. Coal black skin lead to a dark pink tip that looked like it could tear women apart.

"I love the way girls look at my cock for the first time," he chuckled.

I ignored his arrogant comment. Any guy with a piece of meat like this between his legs was allowed to be a little cocky. Staring at it I wasn't sure I would have let him shove it in me, I would have been terrified he would split my tiny pussy.

Taking it into my mouth I sucked him until he was hard again. It didn't take long as I knew what I was doing. With him back at full size it was easy for him to hit the back of my throat but my mouth though was a different story. It had to stretch fully just to be able to take him and I knew I would be sore soon.

With one huge hand he managed to cover all of the back of my head and slide with me along to the rhythm I had set. It was the most difficult and most satisfying blowjob I had ever given.

I brought my hand up and was about to pull off to stroke him and give my mouth a break, when his cell phone rang. His hand on my head held me there and wouldn't let me off his cock. Reaching down to his pants on the bed, he pulled out his phone and looked at the number.

After a small sigh he answered the phone, his cock still stretching my mouth and tickling the back of my throat. I tried to stop sucking and looked up at him in surprise. He looked down at me knowing he had been caught and the expression on his face made me think of a dog that had just been scolded.

"Hi honey," he said in a cheery voice.

I could hear a female voice in the background, but couldn't make out any of the words.

"I'm fine, baby. The meeting went well. I start tomorrow afternoon. How's Jerome doing?" he said.

My mind raced. 'Oh my God,' I thought, 'this guy is married with kids and he is cheating on her with me!' Technically I was cheating on my boyfriend as well, but we weren't married and didn't have kids together. I thought for a few more seconds and realized if it hadn't been with me, it would probably have been with someone else, and I was just as guilty, so it all evened out in the end.

I decided to tease him and slowly brought my teeth together biting his cock.

"I miss you too baby. . Ahhh!" he cried. "Nothing baby. I just hit my toes against the corner of the night table."

He looked down at me begging me to behave myself, it only made me more excited. I could hear his wife talking away and the timely 'hmm' from Ricky made sure she was unaware of what was happening on this end of their conversation. His hand on my head kept up with my pace and eventually he started to increase my speed. I could feel my legs scraping against the carpet and even though I still had on my leggings, it hurt.

After a long conversation he hung up and tossed the phone to the bed. With both hands on my head now he fucked my mouth until with a loud grunt, he came.

Probably as revenge for my teasing while he was on the phone, he held his cock deep in my mouth. Unable to breathe it was a long moment as he sent jet after jet of hot cum down my throat and I had a hard time swallowing it all. There was too much and it spilled out to drip down to my breasts.

Seeing the distress on my face he released me and pulled back so I could take a much needed breath. He hadn't stopped cumming and more sprayed against my face and chest.

Panting hard with his cum dripping off of me I thought I must look horrible. Bile rose in my throat and I rushed to the bathroom. He followed me with a bottle of water from the mini fridge and asked if I was OK. I replied that I was while I wiped my mouth and cleaned his cum from my body.

No sooner had I returned to the bedroom he caught me in his arms and tossed me onto the bed. I squealed as I landed on my back and he stepped over me pulling off my leggings. I was completely naked in front of him and he took a moment to admire me. I looked back defiantly daring him to comment. Instead he moved like lightning and had his semi-hard cock buried itself in my pussy again.

"Let me show you something I'm sure you've never experienced, and probably never will again after tonight. I call it Tyrone's 360," He said.

"Who is Tyrone?" I asked.

"Shit," he said. "That's my real name. Sorry."

"Who cares," I replied. "Shut up and fuck me."

Rocking me slowly I could feel his cock getting harder inside me. The pleasure of being spread open again caused me to start moaning loudly. 'At least no one can see me this time' I thought as another loud cry escaped my lips.

He lifted my left leg and moved it over to lie on top of my right. I was turned on my right side facing the mirror and watched as his body gyrated behind me. His cock never left my pussy and the new angle somehow enabled him to drive deeper.

Watching my breasts bounce as his huge cock thrust in and out of me was getting me more turned on. Every time he slipped past my gspot I cried out begging him to spend more time there but at the same time screaming not to stop the rhythm he had going.

After about five minutes he slid my legs down and rolled me onto my stomach. Pulling my hips up he had me on all fours as my ass hung over the edge of the bed. Being so much taller than me he had to squat down but instantly he was back inside me. Mercilessly he fucked me and I was sure the pounding he was giving me was the entire length of his cock.

The pleasure was so intense that I almost couldn't handle it. Tears were leaking from my eyes but I wasn't crying. My moans had turned to whimpering at this point and I felt my body as a distant concept. All that mattered was my pussy and the pleasure I was getting.

With a quick movement he grabbed my arms and pulled them back behind me. When my face hit the bed my back arched hard enough to almost form the letter C. He never slowed and relentlessly he pounded my pussy until it was too much to handle. I had felt it building but when my orgasm struck I wasn't prepared. I screamed as my legs shook violently until he let go of my arms, and I collapsed onto the bed like a sack of potatoes.

Somehow this stallion was still hard and still buried deep inside me. Lifting my leg he twisted me around so that I was on my left side facing away from the mirror and started slamming into me again when I had caught my breath.

With my cum letting him slide easier, he was pounding me fast and hard. His huge cock slammed into me over and over again and even after adjusting to his size I could still feel his shaft rubbing inside me as the head of his cock scraped past.

After what felt like forever but was probably only another five minutes he rolled me onto my back, completing the 360. Pushing me further up the bed he knelt in front of me and pulled my hips up to meet his. I sat up and hugged him tight settling on his cock. It was difficult for him to get any motion going in this position so I helped out. Between licking and biting his ear I slipped up and down on his cock making sure to take as much as I could get. His hands on my hips helped to slam me down and before long I was feeling a familiar tingle in my pussy. Moaning loudly I leaned my head down to his neck thinking he deserved a PhD in sex, or at least a gold medal.

Ricky straightened his legs and lay back on the bed. The size of his cock enabled me to not hold back as there was very little fear of him accidentally slipping out of me. Every time I slammed down I felt him go deeper than he had ever been inside my tiny little pussy. With my hands supporting me against his chest, and his hands holding my waist, we fell into a rhythm that only got faster and faster. The excitement in my pussy kept building and I knew it wasn't going to be long.

Sweat glistened on our skin from the exertion and gave us a glow in the soft light. Looking over at the mirror I noticed the contrast in our skin tones for the first time. The difference between his charcoal black and my lighter tan color was sharp but I looked good with him beneath me.

Both of us were breathing hard and I felt his cock starting to spasm inside me. With a final thrust he forced me down and held me there as he pumped his cum deep inside my pussy. That set me off and I could feel my pussy wrapping tight around his cock. With the two of us spasming I was stretched even wider than before and with a long loud moan I collapsed to his chest to just lie there.

Before I passed out I felt his cock go limp inside me and our cum flood out of my pussy covering my thighs.

I woke to the hot sun hitting my face and I realized in the passion last night I had forgotten to close the curtains. With a start, I panicked and tried to sit up to check the time. We had a flight this afternoon at five and I couldn't miss it. My legs felt like lead and refused to obey my commands, and my pussy felt like it had been set on fire. I was sore as hell and even the slightest movement sent pain shooting through every limb. My head was pounding and I realized that so many Long Island Iced Teas had probably not been a good idea. Bringing my hand to my face I realized that my jaw was sore as hell as well, but the memory of Ricky's huge cock made me smile through the pain.

When I was finally able to get a look the clock it read 10:50 and I breathed a long sigh of relief. Looking around the room I realized I was alone. My stallion had disappeared during the night leaving nothing behind except his dried cum on my thighs, and memories I would carry for a lifetime.

The room itself was trashed. The bed was a mess and the smell of sex filled the air so thick that I was worried they would never get it out. I found my skirt and shirt, located my leggings in the corner but couldn't find my panties. They weren't the really nice ones I had brought but I was still perturbed that they were missing. Either they had magically disappeared or Ricky had absconded with them as a trophy.

With slow calculated movements I made my way to the bathroom and started the shower. The hot water against my skin was painful but I could feel it loosening my tight, sore muscles, healing me from the night before. After standing there for fifteen minutes I filled the tub and lay back soaking in the warmth as my strength returned.

Dressing I hurried to find the house keeper I had befriended while I was here, a tiny Guatemalan woman named Esmerelda. Slipping her a twenty I begged her to go in and clean my room before anyone else could see the mess.

Unable to face the reaction I knew she was going to have I hastily went down to the hotel restaurant to have some lunch. Once done I went down to the clinic and picked up a morning after pill. I didn't want to be having a stranger's baby.

Amit came by my room later to check to see if I was ready to go and told me not to ask questions about last night. All he would tell me is that between the five of them they had spent close to one thousand dollars in drinks and lap dances. It had not been what he wanted but the others insisted, and as a result he had lost all respect for them.

I thought of my night with Ricky and kept quiet. I was sure if he knew I would lose his respect as well.

The ride to the airport was quiet. It seemed we all had bad headaches from drinking too much and even the tires humming along on the pavement was tough to handle. When we arrived we found our plane and boarded.

Just after the 'Fasten Seatbelts' light went out the stewardess made her rounds offering drinks.

"Coke. Sprite. Tea. Water or coffee," she asked.

I nodded at the last one.

"One tall, large, black please," I said. "The bigger the better."

"You sure, sweetie? That will keep you up all night" she said.

"That's the idea," I said and smiled.

12