Indian Goddess, Mistress and Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A femdom foot worship story.
2.9k words
3.51
64.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiare
kiare
5 Followers

This is a partial true story based on how a married man worships a living goddess and trained by a Mistress to continue married life with his wife. The names, places and occasions are completely changed as per necessity of the story.

*****

Description of Characters

1. Ronnie: My name is Ranjit Agarwal: Aged 28 years

I am a MBA professional and working in a Readymade Garments Company located its office at Mumbai on a four storied building and my office room was too small in size. It is known to all that space in Mumbai is more valuable than anything. My office room holds two computers on a single table divided in the middle for two operators with metallic table drawers on four side opening i.e. two for me and two for the operator sitting in front of me. From the beginning of my childhood, I had a inclination and weakness towards women. I had a strong opinion of equality and all females are better gender than males.

2. Sheela: Aged 26 yearsI am a traditional country girl of 5'3" feet, black eyes, round faced and studied up to BCA in their local engineering college. I was doing a job in Mumbai and we were staying in a rented flat having 2 bed rooms. It was congested like all other flats in Mumbai, though located at fifth floor of 10th floor building. We were earning both, leading a very cyclic life at Mumbai and rarely get time to meet each other. Our marital life was no more enjoyable and memorable. Except Sundays, we never meet with a free time.

3. Arti: Aged 27 years This story started when Ronnie came in contact me, who joined office in the same rank post that I hold being MBA qualified like me. I am a beautiful girl unmarried, when he met me and I am a absolute beauty as stated by my friends and others. I never use lipstick but My lips are apple red. I am having long black hair, thin body and a stylish lady. She remains silent maximum times and never talks to anybody in office. My boss was a business man having a only motive i.e. expansion of his business in garments.

4. Sushma: Aged 27 years a Class met of Arti: I was in love with a guy, who betrayed me and got away. Since then, I have a hatred towards all males and decided to stay life long unmarried. Cruelness and Anger have been growing in me day to day. I am a software engineer and having my own software company and though I am not so wealthy, but established in society. In my opinion, Pain is the gate way of Pleasure.

5. Kiran: Aged 32 years, unmarried and working as a Office Boy and later converted as House maid for Lady Sushma by situation.

6. Leela: Aged 35 years and widow, serving as Private Secretary to Lady Sushma in her Company. She takes care of her company works to get them appraised at her residence.

Any other characters, that are required to be described later on, will be introduced in between the story lines separately.

CHAPTER - 2 LIFE AT OFFICE IN MUMBAI BY KIARE

I started early for the office by 7 and reached at office by 9 AM in the morning. None were there in the office. I started office computer and fervently waited for Arti. I wanted to complete all my office jobs before office hour so that I can concentrate on her only. On my way to office I bought some striking roses out of which I kept one on her desktop i.e. my other side and plunged one where her feet will be placed so that she can easily find it on the floor at her feet. I retained two of them on my desk top to pretend this as my pattern.

At 10.30 she arrived in office and entered room. She sat down on her chair and saw the rose on her desk top and at her feet. She asked me hey Ronnie, you put the flowers here? I answered yes , I have a habit of bringing flowers with me and putting these on the desk top aside my computer and I thought if I will be doing so by my side and will not put one or two beside you, you may feel otherwise.

Nice, why you have put one on the ground?

No, it may have collapsed from the top.

Ok, nice habit. But I can't keep the flower that has fallen at my feet neither I can throw it. Please So take the same under table. I pushed back the chair and bended under the table to pick it. I could not reach it. She pushed it with her shoe. I got it and put it on desk top of my side. Though the flower was used at her feet, I was still feeling happy to retain with me at my table. Entire day went on with me looking at her with my corner of eyes myself pretending to be working.

Next day, I again grace with your presence with 4 roses and kept two at her side and 2 at my side. I dropped the flowers where her feet will be likely to be maintained on ground and occupied my chair waiting for her. She came and saw the flowers at her feet. She sighed at me and said Ronnie tomorrow do me a favour. Wait for my arrival and after that put these flowers at my feet, so that I need not be bothered about these.

Saying this, she pushed back her chair and opened her both the shoes. Then she picked these two flowers and put them inside her shoes. Then she put her feet inside shoes on the flowers. Ronnie, your flowers are actually aimed for my feet and I know you are putting these at my feet. If you are interested in my feet, why don't you put these on my feet daily as a routine?

Next Day again I bought 4 roses and kept on my table and waited for her. She came at about 1 hour later like a proud elegant queen and without paying a look at me, seated on her chair. I stood up and offered her flowers and said, Arti these are for your table side. She did not accept, rather pointed out her finger downwards indicating under her table. I blushed and looked at the door to see if someone was coming. Then I pushed back the chair got under the table, she removed her feet from the shoes and I placed them inside her shoes. Then she wore it and commented "I am feeling nice now."

When I got back to my chair, she said Ronnie, what do you want from me, are you a pervert or in fetish? I have been observing since my joining, you are thievishly looking at me and doing strange things that are not expected from a fair gentle man.

No Arti, since the day I saw you, I've been worshiping you as a Goddess, You are the most beautiful women to ever exist as much as my world is concerned. She was still frowning at me, without saying a word, which hurt me a lot more than any of her angry words. I looked around towards the door for a moment and said if you are actually hurt, then forgive me. Amidst the angry wrinkles, there was a clue of a smile on her face and she said, let me see how much truthful you are. Times will say. I did not dare to continue more talks with her.

By afternoon, boss came to our room and asked us to collect orders for supply and pending payments lying with local shop owners of Mumbai. Accordingly, with a fear, I went with her and took a cab. In which we went to Andheri . We went to the dealer and collected some orders for further supply and certain portion of old payments and returned in a cab. She sat on the back seat of the Cab and with fear; I sat on the front seat beside the driver. When the cab stopped at our office, I got down. Strangely Arti did not get down but waited for me to open her side of cab door. When I opened the door, she got down and said in a commanding voice, Pay him and come to office.

Next day, I attended office without flowers and continued with my office work at times looking at her with corner of my eyes. At about 1 PM ,Boss called us both to his room and on arrival of both, announced that he had chalked out a programme for us both to Hyderabad, Raipur, Nagpur, Bhopal, Jaipur and Ahmedabad to collect orders and pending payments of around 36 crores. He had already booked reservations in trains and 3 star hotels for the first 3 cities as a first round.

At about 7.30 pm , we arrived at Mumbai CST and boarded in B12,a 3 Tier AC class and searched for our berths. We found that 2 side berths have been allotted. Arti said she will sleep on the upper floor and tried to get there. To help her, I said, Arti, I am holding my palms joining them; you can put your feet on it and one on the shoulder to get there. She put her feet on my palm hanging on front of my waist level, then put another on my shoulder, but still could not reach their. So she put one of her feet on my head and pushed me down and reached there on her berth. Then looked at me and said thank you,Ronnie. For a formality, I said it's my pleasure. She murmured I know with a low voice. I was actually happy enough. I was always trying to find a way to touch her feet in any manner.

We arrived at Hyderabad at 8.30 AM next morning. She got down in the same way she got up putting one feet on my head, another on my shoulder and then on my palm. As I observed, this time she did not hesitate to do this rather felt as if her right to do this to me. With her baggage and mine, I followed her and went to catch a Taxi for our lodging. On arrival at our place of lodge, we found that 2 separate suites have been booked for us for 2 days. I went to my room and she went to her room. Both the rooms have a door joining them together. I completed my toilet and bathed and prepared decently for office work within half an hour and went to Arti's room. I did not find her at her room. I heard sounds from her bath room. I called her loudly and said Arti, where are you? She answered, I am in the Bathroom, wait, I am coming. So I waited at her sofa and set on her TV on a low volume. After waiting for 10 minutes, the sounds from her bath room stopped. I heard Arti open the Bath room door a little and said, hey Ronnie, I have left soap on dressing table, can you please hand it over? I moved to her dressing table and picked up the soap went to bath room. She stretched her feet from the Gap and curled upwards nicely to get the soap balanced on her feet. said put it above my feet. I knelt there and put the soap on her feet. First time, I was getting a close look of her beautiful feet. I took a minute or two to balance it on her feet, suddenly the door was opened. I saw that she has completed her bathing and was smiling. You are not hesitating any thing to get to my feet, na. I blushed severely and bowed my head. She lifted face putting her feet under my chin and looked at my eyes directly. I answered " You are ignorant of your self, you are a real goddess and took birth on earth .

Hey mental, you are a loser and disgusting, chi go and put the soap where it was and arrange breakfast for both of us on teapoy. I called the Room Service and asked for breakfast of Puri Sabji with 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of Horlicks, which came within 5 minutes and the room boy left them on the teapoy. I called for Arti,

While, we ate together , she started having herlicks first but knowingly or unknowingly , the cup of herlicks slipped off from her hands and fell half on her salwar ,feet and floor. She said I am upset today. You continue, let me have half of your coffee. I did not understand what to do, stood up handing her the cup of coffee that I was going to take, and rushed towards her closet and brought on towel. I offered her the towel. She asked me how much you think that I am a true goddess. Will you simply wait for me to do everything? If you actually feel me as a goddess, then bring some water and wash the coffee off my feet now.

Though I was a lot happy from inside to get a scope to wash her feet , I displayed a little hesitation . Seeing this, she said, if you are not interested to take this opportunity, then stay away from this. Suddenly, I felt as if I am losing the chance of touching her feet.

Before getting down on my knees, I said "No Arti, since the day I saw you, I've been worshiping you as a living Goddess. I will not displease you in any way. If you want your feet washed by me that will be done". She was still frowning at me and did not say a single word, which hurt a lot more than any of her angry words. I looked around for a moment, joining my hands together in prayer. Please, Arti. I only want to worship your feet. Please let me wash your feet.

She said I have also been watching you looking at my feet regularly, I want to see whats you are upto? Go and get a tub with water. She commanded

Without replying further, I rushed towards Bathroom and brought a tub, mug half filled with water. I put the tub at her feet. She slowly dipped her both bare feet in to the Tub. I slowly started washing her feet with my hand randomly pouring water above her feet. Occasionally lifting her feet and rubbing her divine soles and heals. After five minutes of washing, she lifted her both feet and wipe those feet with the towel. I dried her feet with towel and put them at the corner of teapoy. Then she commanded me to wash her shoes, which I gladly took care of and put them infront of her .I made them sign like the new.

Then I bent my forehead on to her feet and waited there. After that I started praying 'Oh my living goddess, you are the only one on whole earth who can bless me with glory. You are the symbol of Great holy mother. 'My prick started throbbing. I was trying to control myself from that to avoid sin. I have read several holy books and mythologies. What I have understood that keeping sexual appetite under control is most important quality in a man to stick to devotion. There is thin distinguishing line between Sex and Devotion, which is the most difficult stance required to maintain.

Arti was stunned with my posture and prayers, waited for 2 minutes dumbfounded and said, Ronnie if you are actually in devotion and not in sexual fetish needs, and then you are required to be tested hard. 'Anything and anyway you feel fit Goddess, but actually I have been worshipping you as Goddess. Your innocence, your beauty, your appearances all say that you are a living goddess.'

She lifted my face by her left feet under my chin and directly looked at my face and said 'Dont say that Ronnie, I am not an innocent, I have read several stories on literotica regarding different type of sexual appeals and What I like the most is Dominance over man. I like them grovelling at ladies feet and I see now that you are the one. I will see how much pain you can take to prove that you are on to devotion not intending to find a different way into my pants.'

'I am setting up the rules of your testing. One. You will not touch me above my ankle. Two your throat and above area of your body will be tested. Three. You will obey me completely without hesitation, what ever may be the order. Four. Whenever you touch any of my other body part, you will be treated as failed. You will also be treated as failed in your testing, If you hesitate to obey any of my words, Okay Ronnie'

'Yes Goddess'

Then she said, 'let us finish these breakfast and start for office work. We have two nights at Hyderabad to stay, we will continue your subject after we return, okay'

Contd... in Chapter 2.

kiare
kiare
5 Followers