Indian Grocery After Hours

Story Info
Kumar has a daughter who wants to help.
3.2k words
4.24
54.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story with definite incestuous and VERY definite anal and hair fetish themes. Please note this before reading this tale.

***

After Kumar Singh handed the last customer of the day her change and wished her well he nodded towards his daughter, but Nina Singh was already on her way to the door, and as he watched his pride and joy turn the lock and flip the sign from OPEN to CLOSED he realized how fortunate a man he was.

Not only was Kumar the owner of India Bazaar, a niche grocery in Albany, New York that did a steady if unspectacular business selling all sorts of goods from his old country that local chains didn't sell, but he was blessed to live with two of the most wonderful women on the planet.

The woman he had been married to for the last 27 years, Hema Singh, was upstairs making supper, and although Kumar and Hema still had a very cordial relationship things had cooled a bit over the years.

Kumar understood this and could not complain because he was well aware that he was not an easy man to live with. His sexual needs were not only unusual but his libido had not only remained at a incredibly high level but had actually increased despite his becoming a half century old.

Perhaps it was because of his intense needs, or maybe it was a case of his wife losing interest because of her time of life, but Hema had conceded that not only did she not desire his affections like she had all these years but she no longer had it in her to try.

"You have my blessings," Hema Singh told her husband as she released him from the vows of fidelity. "I only ask that you be discrete and not embarrass me, and I will do the same for you."

Kumar took that as a signal that his wife not only did not want to cater to his offbeat sexual needs any longer but she had another interest, and Kumar didn't mind at all, especially when after installing a camera in the house he found that the other person in question was a woman.

Freed from his moral bonds, Kumar wasted not a moment of time because he had a woman already in mind. A young woman that worshiped him and had already made several hints over the years that she was more than willing to do anything to satisfy him.

She might not be as voluptuous as Kumar's wife Hema, but this woman was only 18 and was growing into her beauty, and in many ways was even more desirable to Amar. Furthermore, this woman not only didn't find his offbeat desires disgusting, she had embraced them and made them her own.

Now this woman was walking back through the store, her smoky dark eyes both seductive and shy as they glowed behind her thick glasses. Her bushy eyebrows arched when she watched her father looking at her with a glare that showed nothing fatherly, and as she moved behind the counter to pull the cash drawer out of the register she let a hint of a smile appear at the corners of her mouth.

"Busy day today," Nina Singh said as she pulled out the register tape so she could reconcile the receipts, shivering when she felt her father come behind her and place his hands on her wrists.

"Yes," Kumar sighed as his brown fingers slid up his daughter's slightly fleshy arms, his breathing becoming more rapid as he felt the soft black hairs on Nina's arms feather through his fingers while he leaned up against her backside.

"Father," Nina giggled as her father's fingers stopped to the edge of the short sleeved blouse and pinched the moist fabric under her arms, feeling her breath on her collarbone as he tried to look down the very modest neck opening at her breasts where the smallish globes well hidden under the layers of clothing. "I can't count like this."

"I can't help it," Kumar admitted as he nibbled on the back of Nina neck, making goose bumps appear up and down his daughter's arms as the downy hairs stood straight up. "These last nine hours have been torture for me, working with you like this and wanting you so bad."

"Would you rather I did not work down here all day?" Nina teased and then added, "I thought that I had satisfied you this morning before we opened the door."

"You had indeed," Kumar agreed, recalling how Nina had gone down on her knees to please him orally just before they unlocked the door. "But looking at you all day..."

"I like it when you look at me as you do," Nina explained as she felt her father's hardness press into her butt. "Makes me feel like a woman."

"This blouse drives me wild," Kumar said as he nibbled on Nina's earlobe while she finished counting the 20's. "When you lift your arms the sleeves drop down a little and I can see your bushy armpits. That makes me so hard."

"I didn't realize it was that obvious. I hope customers don't notice," Nina replied as she shivered. "After all not all men are like you."

"I don't care about other men. I know what I like," Kumar said, and in fact one of their best customers - a little old fellow who was obviously smitten with Kumar's daughter - had definitely noticed that Nina's armpits were unshorn.

Kumar in fact suspected that his daughter was aware of the old fellow's attraction to her underarms because she would often pretend to be fixing her hair while talking to the guy when no other customers were nearby, and Nina's father would get a chill when he saw the way the customer would react while peeking under her short sleeves. Much like he himself did, Kumar noted.

"Let's get this in the safe," Nina suggested regarding the receipts of the day, and her father was hot on her trail as they walked back behind the curtain to secure the money.

"Father!" Nina giggled as she bent over and Kumar placed his hands on her full hips.

"You know what I want most of all," Kumar said as he pushed his bulge between his daughter's plump ass cheeks, reveling in the joy's of her slightly pear shaped body.

"And you will get what you want, you know that very well," Nina said as she spun the dial on the safe and straightened up to face her father. "Do I ever refuse you?"

"No," Kumar responded as he wrapped her arms around Nina and kissed her, his hands squeezing her butt as their tongues dueled, and when he felt Nina's body grind into his they waddled over to the desk as one. "Want to see you my child."

"Father," Nina sighed as she was eased up onto the desk before her father's fingers danced down the front of her blouse and undid the buttons, and after the top was eased off of her round olive toned shoulders he unhooked her bra to free her grapefruit-sized breasts. "I worked so hard today and I got all sweaty. Wouldn't you rather I went upstairs to take a shower first?"

Kumar's answer was a chuckle because they both knew that he wanted Nina just as she was, gloriously natural in every way, and after he nodded to his daughter she instinctively raised her arms and put her hands behind her head.

"So sexy my love," Kumar growled when after seeing the thick tufts of jet black hair that filled the gentle hollows of his daughter's armpits he brought his hands up and raked his fingers through the moist jungles. "How hairy you are."

"Too hairy?" Nina asked with a smile as he father leaned over and buried her face under her arm, passionately licking and kissing the slightly tart bush that bore no evidence of the deodorant she had lightly applied that morning.

It was worth it, Nina thought to herself as she enjoyed her father's almost feral affections, recalling how the other girls at school used to make fun of her at gym class when no matter how much she tried to keep her arms down during exercising and the like, but she wanted to be like her mother so badly that she had never shaved anything put her legs below the knees.

She wanted to be like her mother because she had what she wanted most of all - her father - and Nina had always feared she would never have him. Despite her fervent praying Nina's breasts had never grown nearly as large and full as mother's, and although Nina had noticed her father's eyes on her as she grew up, it wasn't until she turned 18 that he made his interest felt.

While Kumar had never made a secret of his fondness for his wife's well-developed bosom, it was his wife's other assets that the man was most fond of, and it was in those other areas that Nina was more than blessed in because not only were Nina's armpits delightfully hairy, her pubic hair was even thicker and more wide-spread than her mother's expansive delta.

As Kumar chewed passionately under his daughter's right arm his hand was raking under her left, and then he changed sides while his erection seemed ready to tear right through his briefs and slacks. Without looking he knew that there was likely a large wet spot on the crotch of his pants where his weeping weapon had been leaking.

"I want to taste your ass," Kumar groaned into Nina's armpit when he straightened up and unbuttoned his daughter's slacks, and as he knelt down to help get them off he let his hands slide down her plump but shapely legs, smiling when he noticed how furry her calves had become since she stopped shaving them after graduating high school.

Kumar's face was now opposite Nina's crotch and even though her white panties were as modest as underwear could be they could not contain her pubic hair which sprouted out from the sides. The father breathed deep as she pressed her face against the cotton, which was damp.

"Did you soil yourself Nina?" Kumar asked non-judgmentally as he took in the ripe stench of her sex that poured through the cotton as if it wasn't there, the hairs of her dense bush pressing against the panties.

"I don't think so Father," Nina replied as Kumar eased the undies down and exposed the wild untrimmed triangle of coal black curls that completely obscured her pussy. "It's just that I always get very excited when I feel your hardness."

"Turn around my love and bend over the desk," Kumar directed, and as Nina did what he asked his hands went to the fleshy globes of her buttocks and spread them apart, unleashing the pungent scent and revealing her completely to him.

"Sweet," Kumar sighed as he took a moment to enjoy his daughter from this luscious angle.

He adored the way that her pussy hair grew all the way up between Nina's legs and up to her anus and obscuring it completely, but he knew the way to the little orifice by heart, first probing it with his finger before pushing his face in the crack and licking passionately.

"Oh Father!" Nina cried out when his serpent-like tongue poked into her anus, and she could hear the clatter of her father's belt on the floor as he undid his pants and devoured her most intimate orifice. "Let me suck you first - and also lube you."

"Very well," Kumar said as he got to his feet, his pants falling to the floor while Nina straightened up briefly before turning and dropping to her knees before her father.

"Yes," Nina said as her hand traced the massive bulge in his boxers as it curled toward his hip while looking up at her father. "So very hard you are."

"All for you my love," Kumar said as he put his hands on his hips and looked down at his daughter.

No matter how many times she did it, Kumar still reveled at the look on Nina's face after she pulled off his boxers, a look of awe and joy that was no different now than it had been the first time.

After the boxers went down past his organ, Nina sighed as she watched the enormous cock bob and sway in her face, content to let it settle before reaching out to grab the thick shank in her fist.

"I still cannot believe that a man can be so incredibly well endowed," Nina said while gently stroking the base of her father's manhood, enjoying the way that his long foreskin would slide back slightly to reveal the tip of the plum-sized crown before the shroud eased back over the tip.

The fact that she was alive because of what she was holding was not lost on the teen as she looked underneath the vein-riddled organ at the equally over-sized balls that produced his seed, and before started to suck on her father's cock she ducked down below it to give his furry scrotum a few licks.

"Ah!" Kumar groaned as he massaged Nina's soft round shoulder when he opened her mouth and began sucking on the glans, encouraging her to go down further while reaching under her arms to play with her armpit hair. "You surely know how to please your father."

The father was not the first male that Nina had given head to, although she had never and would never tell him about it for fear he thought her promiscuous. That first was a cousin who had coaxed her into the woods at a family get together, and Nina often chuckled when she remember how large her cousin's organ seemed to be back then.

Nothing like what she was forcing her lips to go further down on, because when Nina had been able to get almost all of her cousin's penis into her mouth, with her father she could barely get her lips halfway down, if that.

"I can feel you throbbing," Nina said as she took the tube of lubricant from her father and generously lathered it on the pulsating organ before rising and bending over the table again so her father could grease up her anus.

"Relax my love," Kumar was saying as he set the lube down and brought his glistening manhood between Nina's buttocks and probed the furry opening.

"OOOHHH!!!" Nina wailed as the tip of her father entered her, but she knew that twinge of pain was nothing compared to what it was like when father would push the ridge of the glans into her.

Nina thought she might have fainted one time, and while it wasn't quite as bad as that any more it still hurt. Nina wished that her father didn't love to take her anally so much, because she preferred him making love to her in the usual play, but he loved the tightness of her anus.

Not that Nina wasn't tight in her pussy, but with that brought the chance of getting pregnant. Kumar didn't like condoms and besides, even if her could get them on his cock they would rupture so easily because of his immense size.

This prospect didn't bother Nina, who would love nothing better than to bear her father's child, but fearing the scandal that would cause her father would invariably have him pulling out at the last minute and cumming in Nina's bush, an imperfect method of birth control that added an extra thrill for the daughter.

"Oh yes," Kumar groaned as he pushed the knob of his manhood into Nina's anus while she bit into her cast-off blouse to stifle the scream that would be audible to her mother upstairs, and then Kumar's groan became more of a growl as the head of his weapon popped in and his shaft slid in deep. "Yesss..."

"Oh father,' Nina whimpered, only partly acting as she sobbed what she knew excited her father, "You are so large - be gentle."

"I am my love," Kumar grunted as he began retracting the half of his cock she had taken before sliding back in, and the older man began to move the end of his manhood in and out of Nina's ass, easing a bit more in each time for a minute while Nina became somewhat used to his size.

The desk Nina was draped over nudged into the wall on the other side a little with each thrust, and although it was staring to leave marks on the wall it was well worth it. Kumar was where he loved to be, with his hands on his daughter's hips while thrusting more of his monster cock into Nina's rectum than his wife could ever handle.

"Ooh!" Nina shivered as Kumar slid his cock completely out of Nina's bottom so her could apply more lube, the sight of his daughter's hair-fringed anus gaping wide after he pulled out briefly making him hurry to put himself back in to quench the fire in his belly and the aching in his balls which were full of his seed and begging to be freed.

"OOOHHH!" Nina moaned as her father reintroduced his cock to her ass, and as he began thrusting once again Kumar became a little more urgent, thrusting harder, deeper and faster into her bottom while his hands moved from his daughter's full hips.

"That's it," Kumar hissed into Nina's ear as he leaned over the girl who was clutching the back edge of the table to brace herself. "Such a woman you are."

Kumar was becoming frantic as he often did when his orgasm was near, his eyes wide-open and wild as his sweat rained down on Nina's olive-toned back like a monsoon.

Nina's father's hands were everywhere at once, or so it seemed to the girl as she braced for him to cum. His hands reached under and cupped her dangling breasts, roughly squeezing and kneading the barely handfuls of flesh and making her nipples pop out, and then his fingers were under her arms, raking and pulling the soggy tufts of hair as the table pounded the wall harder until it all ended.

Kumar's cry - more like an animal's guttural roar - filled Nina's ears as her father's seed filled her bowels, coating the savaged insides with the warm semen in a series of spurts, and only after Kumar had gone limp did he extract his flaccid snake from his daughter and look down.

Nina's anus was more like a tunnel that a small hand could probably slip into, and after Kumar watched the gaping orifice slowly contract he helped Nina stand up straight again.

"Thank you Father," Nina gasped as she jumped into his arms and kissed him. "I'm so blessed."

"We both are my love," Kumar agreed as he returned the affection, and after they got their hands off each other at last they got their clothes on and prepared to go upstairs for dinner.

"Later Father? Down here at the usual time after Mother turns in?" Nina asked, and Kumar nodded.

"I'll take care of that sweet pussy for you then," Kumar assured his daughter.

"I'll have to take a shower," Nina added as she waddled painfully towards the stairwell. "Mother would surely notice how ripe I am."

"I will as well," Kumar said as they waded through the cloud of sex they created, wishing they could bathe together. "Until then my love."

***

thank you for reading