Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL.
2.7k words
3.95
96.2k
43

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

I could not say no after all was asking a favour and subconsciously took him in my palm and started stroking him. Again, it was my first time holding others cock, but I was not dejected and went on stroking. I don't know how long he pumped but surely it took very long but I should appreciate his muscle strength may be even after some 30 minutes still he was jumping on me. After some time, I said B-I-L pump fast.

I am about to come, he did so and asked me to pump faster so that he too can ejaculate. Though my hand was aching, I increased speed. After couple of minutes, we discharged simultaneously.

My cum was spurting inside his tight canal and his first spurt went high and landed beyond my head and on my face and remaining on my chest and lastly on my belly. He must have shot at least a cup I thought he collapsed on me and started licking his own cum from face, chest, and remaining he scooped with his fingers and swallowed all. When my dick slowly shrunken and came out of his bum. B-I-L rolled off me, said boy you has got real capacity, and your cock is best for your age and it's going to grow to massive one two or three years and you may overtake me.

I was happy to hear it and drifted into sleep forgetting I was being emotionally blackmailed or wanted to help both B-I-L and sister. In the morning, I opened my eyes with wetness in my loins. Then I saw B-I-L is licking my morning stiffness. Oh my god, are you not satisfied yet. He smiled with a grin and continued. When it was ready for war, he left me and kneeled before me and I automatically lined up with his poker and started sinking in him. And went on ramming him this time I enjoyed little by ramming him.

Yesterday I had behaved like slave doing his duty. I must have fucked him at least for half an hour in between I managed to play with his dick even without his invitation to fondle which he too enjoyed. This time he exploded before me and after, say about five minutes, I pumped him with the speed I was worth and filled his tight ass. And remain inside, till my balls emptied and waited to my penis shrink to come out by itself. When cock came out, he turned and embraced me and said it was one of the most memorable to him. Afterwards, we brushed teeth, had tea, and were ready for bath.

While bathing, I had not locked the door because there was nothing to hide. Meanwhile B-I-L also entered in bathroom, took the soap, and gave me a nice bath. Washed my genital thoroughly, gave a kiss to it, and tried to swallow it. but I said enough for now. He did not mind and in turn, I gave him bath. Rubbed his whole body and after bath, we had breakfast and went on final round of purchasing. Today B-I-L was very happy, as his lust had fulfilled. By evening, we were back to hotel he casually enquired whether to stay one more day. I said no! we have left shop on servants, it is not a good to rely to this extent.

He said so we will have one more round I accepted gladly and said let me freshen up before we start I went and took bath I felt totally fresh after me he took bath and came out totally nude. His long pecker was hanging like a dead snake. The moment he came near me, he took my robe, made me nude, and started licking whole body. He kissed me everywhere and came to kiss my lips, but I didn't like it, he understood and left my lips but surely kissed my cheeks. By now, I was ready to ride him. This time I took him to dressing table, laid him on back, and raised his legs, took them on my shoulder and he guided my rod to his brim. And I started inserting the tool slowly, started fucking him in slow pace.

Here I felt something is missing and later understood what I was expecting. Nice boobs to squeeze while fucking any way, he was man and did not posses breast, but the fucking was very nice. And I fucked him till my cock was sore. He was holding my bums for his support.

After fucking for about 45 minutes, I discharged in ass and took out my cock. It came out with a sound like opening a cork of a bottle and I collapsed on the nearby bed. And took enough rest after strenuous marathon. Now he too got up lazily and we cleaned ourselves, started packing, and headed for station after sumptuous food to station by now his agent had arranged for tickets for first ac and reached Nashik next day early morning While at Mumbai, my life almost changed in 24 hours and I felt like a mature man after coming back the normal life began and I was observing sister keenly.

I felt there is some change in her she looked more lively than previous and sometimes I overheard some sound as their room was beside mine. May be they were making love. B-I-L was also happy but he never mentioned about his night activities but I could guess. After a week's time he looked bit tensed and he asked me company I could understand what it is.

Then I asked about the place,

he said that I am also thinking about it. I will arrange something in two days he said, he had many properties across the city. He vacated one of the small room in the far end of the city, he took me there in the evening it was furnished with a cozy bed cot and table and four chairs.

The moment we entered, he jumped on me like an animal and started kissing me everywhere and within no time, we were nude and started our business. We had two rounds in two hours and went home, for few days it went on smoothly. In between, aunty complimented me.

And she told that there is difference on her bahu's face. She enquired me what was there at Mumbai but I could not answer her properly but hinted that he had some problem, but is solved partially and I will tell details when time come. When my sister and me were alone even sister asked me what happened at Mumbai,

I asked why, she said after coming there is some change in PREM .

I asked what type, she was hesitant and did not directly nut said he looks like he is more comfortable now, and looks like happy person. Are you happy about it Lucy said surely that's the reason I am asking. Then don't worry much and be happy. It went as it is for three months and once Lucy asked me the reason for coming late after closing the shop, sometimes we used to skip in business hours only.

That's also problematic.

One day when we were alone aunty had gone out and Pamelea to college Lucy asked me the reason for coming late and what is going on and she had come to know about skipping during business hours, through office staff. I was in soup, somehow I wanted to manage, but she asked whether we are visiting prostitutes. Answering her was new problem but she was reluctant to have answer, saying cooked up stories but she believed none and she said aunty is also tensed about it, aunty had also enquired about late coming coolly but had not made it a big issue. Lucy finally asked me are you not happy I am live peacefully.

If yes then why are you hiding things from me? Finally, she warned me that she is going to tell pappa about it, as this is happening only after my arrival only previously Prem was home on right time.

We heard footsteps of aunty and kept quite. Very next day itself Lucy called me from shop in the afternoon on some pretext, when I was home she was alone and, aunty had been to some function with neighbors, was next expected till night. I was in trouble, I had to say something, she pressurized so much, and even she threatened me of suicide. At last I opened my mouth, warned her if you are brave enough to listen the fact and if you don't blame me for any act. She assured me and I told everything from aunty s request to present day. I even gave almost account of encounters I had with B-I-L.

When I finished she broke into tears, which was lead to earthshaking crying. She embraced me but still weeping. I was trying my best to console her, but in vain. After few attempts, I let her till her content and I was combing her hairs by my fingers and with another hand holding her tight. When I turned a little to comfort her now we were embracing straight her boobs were on my chest, they were strong within some time I had different sensation, which I had never felt particularly about my sis.

This was new for me Even I had fucked B-I-L and enjoyed it but breast feeling was different and while fucking B-I-L I was missing boobs so now they were there pressing my chest. I wanted to feel them with my Hands but as she is my sister I did not dare to touch them with my palms, I was trying to control myself not touch. They are the most beautiful breasts in the word (they were 34 b, which learned later). I don't know how long we were in the tight embrace, and I loved every minute Of it.

Now I tried my level best to console her and I promised her we would stop the relation from this moment itself if she does not find it correct. May be after 20 minutes she became calm.

When she left me, I went to make coffee and I asked her to get up and freshen up. By the time coffee was ready she was bit recovered and without exchanging any words, we had coffee and I left for shop. Since then I avoided B-I-L's relation whenever he invited I postponed with some or another pretext. Within two weeks time B-I-L was getting frustrated I could watch through his behavior but I was helpless.

Once B-I-L called and he wanted to know the reason I explained everything, so he was quite and did not comment anything but he too was thinking a lot about it. After some days when SIS felt his rejuvenation is gone, and he was not per forming sex with her, SIS came to seriousness of his problem. Once SIS called me and wanted to talk something, she was very hesitant in first but finally she came beside me, hid her face on my shoulder, and started conversation slowly.

She asked since when we have not done,

ME -- what

SHE- what you are doing?

ME -- doing? what?

SIS -- what you and B-I-L used to do?

ME - business.

SIS- at last she said, since when you and B-I-L did not have sex.

ME -- oh sex, I stopped the Very moment you asked me to stop and I will never do it.

SIS - no I did not asked you to stop

But I was very upset to know the truth.

ME- ok whatever it is but I have decided never to repeat It.

SIS- no you can do it.

ME - no, I am not interested in homosexual acts but as B-I-L had assured that if I fuck him, in turn he is going to fuck you and will keep you satisfied. By these dirty words SIS was astonished and said how filthy language you are using you are totally spoiled.

I said I am not but those were words B-I-L actually said and I repeated his exact statement, in fact, I did not like rigging him and even I was worried, as I should not become homo by doing it with him.

But just to see you happy and contended I agreed for it. Otherwise, I would have quit your house and your business. I wanted to shift to hostel and forget the whole episode. But only looking at you and your family reputation, I wanted to protect B-I-L from the clutch of his bastard friends. And I know that he is giving some big amounts to keep himself satisfied and keep the relation secret, which was making us loose so many things.

Almost every week he wanted to visit Mumbai so he lost the track of business he had to rely on his staff, where there are misappropriations and loose so much of cash, he was so desperate to have my lund that he even offered partnership in the business to extent of 50%. So, I decided if I did not cooperate then the loss could increase to any extent.

And suppose if he finds a wrong person, he will spoil everything and even he can blackmail and loot us to any extent or even he can spread the disease if he had any, which in turn ruin you. Thinking all this only I agreed, and I have contacted a hostel and thinking of leaving house very shortly.

By hearing my decision my sister was really startled and said not to leave them alone, I have also thought regarding this, and the reason I wanted to speak this only. You can continue your relation with him let him be partner for both my brother and me but on single condition that don't go anywhere else but do it in house.

I was startled to hear it she continued that's the only solution, suppose if you leave him, it will add to problems than solving. So, it's my earnest request that please do continue and don't leave us dry and high.

ME - how we can do such a thing. That too, when, everybody is in the house. Sorry SIS, I can't do anything in presence of you.

SIS - see it does not mean that you have done it in front of me but in either your room or in our room, till you are done, I will be outside.

ME -- let me see, give me some time and I will think about it and tell.

she requested me the answer is positive.

Next day B-I-L explained me what the discussion took between husband and wife, in fact he was very happy that his wife not only approved his gay mentality but also in the house and that too with her own brother, few days back it was just unimaginable but things were changing.

Somehow, I could not deny request of both, we started fucking generally in my room and even some time in sister room, and it was very often we mated discreetly. Neither Pamelea or aunty was aware of it. May be after month's time she came and said discretely, do you make it very hard?

ME -- why do you ask. By the time he is back to the room he is tired really though he is willing to enjoy with me, he can't and avoids though he has got very good erection.

This time I really got wild and shouted at her see if I do slow or short he is not satisfied and if I fuck him as per his taste, you are complaining. I am really fed up between both of you. For god 's sake, please leave me alone, and without waiting for any answer I went out, and came very late after second show picture. All were worried really as mobile was also switched off. In cine hall, also, I was thinking how to get rid-off the situation, still I couldn't make any decision. It was too much of a burden for my age.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers