Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 05

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL.
3.7k words
4
78.8k
44

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL

Indian Incest, Indian GAY Incest,

Indian Brother-SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL & more......

Indian Incest Sis's MIL, SIL Lesbian act............

*

Yes sister that's what I was thinking, what to do. Let's see, what can be done later and she came into my arm and we slept as before.

By morning, SIS had left bed, was busy in her tasks and I got up lazily and exited through my room to find Pamelea sipping tea while watching TV. As soon as I came, Pamelea wished good morning for the first time, she had never greeted me till today.

I replied her and sat on another sofa chair, by now SIS brought tea for me as well for herself, and enquired me why I got up so late pretending as if she does not know anything. I said today also the city may be intense and I don't need to go anywhere other than dropping Pamelea to her exam.

Just I will make best use of the situation and I will enjoy to the fullest ...SIS was frightened by my words after a pause I will sleep and relax till then. Pamelea didn't notice, SIS relaxed after confirming it. I was smiling mischievously and enquired how, her preparation for exam she replied very nice, and asked me will you accompany me to college, I have watched news the city is still under tense and market will be closed for another day.

Pamelea left for her room and SIS for her work, I finished my routine and watched TV till Pamelea asked me to drop her. I enquired couple of friends to choose the suitable root to college and selected very safe one. By the time I came back from college, SIS had finished her work and sitting in hall.

The moment she heard horn of my bike she came running to open the door, the moment I entered and closed the door behind me and lifted sister on my arms and took her to bedroom, I had rejuvenated energy and without wasting, any time started fore play. By evening, we had two rounds one before meals and one after. It was something like honey moon for me.

Evening I went to college to pick up Pamelea on her missed call. On the way back Pamelea was speaking freely than ever, she told how she wrote her exam paper and blah, blah

Till B-I-L and aunt come we, bro sister enjoyed a lot. Once B-I-L came, the old threesome continued as and when B-I-L offered invited me. I was not getting SIS alone and we had to have patience.

At least twice or thrice a week B-I-L called me and I had to fuck him while he was fucking my lovely sister, all I could do was see my naked sister and I could touch her, and play with her body and could not fuck her. Once my B-I-L and me were alone I said him, I am fed up with monotonous fucking of the dry anus and I wanted a real cunt.

He- do you have any one in your mind.

Me -- no.

He -- do you want to enjoy with call girls, I can arrange at Mumbai, you can have most beautiful girls there.

Me -- that's true, how about safety, how can we trust regarding health. I don't like wearing condoms, so it's very risky, if something happens to me it will affect entire family.

He too agreed for this, why don't you get married? he said.

Are you crazy what my age is? and I am still studying. Yes let me think about it. He suggested few names half-heartedly and he himself disposed them. At last, he said how about your sister.

Me -- are you mad, she is my own sister, how can I think this way, I protested (pretended).

He -- see already you have seen her nude and you have even touched her, her boobs you have almost enjoyed her except fucking, why don't you go for her, she is a real babe, you can't find such a peace anywhere else.

Me -- I am not sure is it ok? still ... I paused.

B-I-L -- don't worry you leave everything to me, I will somehow convince your sister, nowadays incest has become common ok let's see what best can be done, till then be satisfied with my Ass, best of luck. And he left.

Within Next three days, he came up with broad smile, whispered something in my ear, and instructed to follow. As he had planned, the room was dark he took me to cot and said now you plug my butt, when you are done I will mount her.

We were beside the cot, B-I-L -- slow man don't push hard, go at ease, haa, haa it's ok now, move a bit forward now and B-I-L took my cock and placed on my sister cunt, I pushed in it started sliding inside. B-I-L had become perfect in playing the match in darkness. The aroma emanating from my sister cunt was driving me crazy. I took hold of her boobs and started moving. I was fucking slow and steady, when I was near I started humping hard, sister asked what happened to you Prem why are you hammering with so much, she managed to say while moaning.

B-I-L quietly switched on the light, SIS saw me in full light and surprised to see me, and tried to escape from me, pushed me hard and started hitting with clenched fists. (It was all drama but acting was superb) B-I-L sat beside her and started consoling her. See what all he has done to the family, he was getting off by screwing me so I only suggested that if he tastes cunt here it'self so he won't go out and create problem, still SIS was protesting feebly.

B-I-L : all ready damage is done he has entered in your hole what will make difference if he cums inside or outside, let him finish off, we shall talk later, you enjoy and let him enjoy . Sis became quite and I continued banging her, for I was worth and started spraying my jism into her, sending spurt after spurt while B-I-L was watching now she arched her body and released her juice it took minutes to stop cumming for both.

When both came to normalcy and sister opened her mouth to say something, B-I-L quieted her. No comments yet you have to answer my questions first, was it good or not? Did he satisfy you.

She nodded well

how the performance was.

SIS : just mind blowing.

For you Shahil?

I said it was excellent I had never dreamt that it could be so nice.

I really loved to fuck pussy for the first time, if it was not sister it could have been good really but fucking own sister was also thrilling. It should have been with her consent, but we deceived her in the darkness, any way I am not guilty but for sister approval. If SIS accepts it then no problem, I wanted to taste female, now I have done.

If Lucy approves me as bed partner I will be the happiest person, if no I won't regret, any way had nice time SIS thanks a lot for that, slowly I got up till the time I was sleeping on her and my dead meat was still buried in her choot. Semi erect cock came out with plop sound, I was above to leave the room, B-I-L said wait. Let's have your sister opinion.

Personally, I accept it and I had invited him wholeheartedly, not just that he helped me in many ways. When we started threesome, many a times I had fantasized about this, but as I had talked to neither of you, I was keeping quite. Though threesome was my fantasy I would be never ready other than you, as both of you are precious for me. If it's acceptable for both of you, henceforth we will sleep in this room forever.

What do you say Lucy.

Sis : if both of you are determined and want it then I too don't have objection but we have to be careful about society no other soul should know about it. This was more than enough for all the three.

Now our real threesome starts. I fell on her kissing and pressing her boobs while B-I-L was licking her cunt, when we were totally aroused I slept on my back, SIS mounted me, and B-I-L took her rear end explored her anus. We started enjoying from that night and both me and B-I-L explored every orifice of her, I used to enter and exit through my room, but slept together. Within a month, we got happy news sister became pregnant.

This is again with new problem. Its regarding shop and non incest but funny. One fine morning I received a phone call from one of suppliers to make payment, I called the cash section and informed him to send a DD to the particular supplier, he said yes and brought chequebook for signature, which had peculiar amount of sequence, and I remembered that I only had signed cheque for such amount. But I simply signed it returned the book, but the figure was disturbing me. I decided to verify account for myself.

Later I found such amount was drawn but the no mention about the proceeds. So, I felt something is fishy and went on searching for misdeeds. The cashier was old staff of us and he was most trusted and was like family member. Thinking that judging against any one at once is no good. I took all party ledger copies and flew to various suppliers for reconciliation. And found so many misappropriations, I hadn't even informed to B-I-L. At Mumbai, I decided to go for renovation of the shop particularly ceiling.

Purchase materials accordingly. Now I decided to handle the situation independently. I was thinking way out of this problem and tried to estimate the fraudulence, according to me, it was very huge. As the business was very good, B-I-L had not felt the leakage.

We got renovation of the shop POP work for ceiling and new lightings and even new wirings. I asked B-I-L opinion about our manager cum cashier, B-I-L blindly told that he is a real gentle man and most trustworthy. Even if narrate the fraudulence then also B-I-L will not agree unless I get concrete proof to prove him guilty.

Kant was his name.

Once he invited to his home for his daughter's birthday party. On the very my schedule was tight, I had to go somewhere else in the evening. So, I went to his house in the morning itself. All the family members were astonished to see me in odd hour. I apologized for inability to attend the function so I wanted to wish the birthday girl and proceed.

Kant called his wife and introduced me to his family members. All of them knew me as master or brother-in-law of the owner. I too had seen them in the shop but had not noticed with interest.

His wife Sheela,

eldest girl Shwana,

it was her birthday about 17 years studying +1 stunningly beautiful,

Next boy Sanee about 16 years studying in tenth class and the last one

Sanya 14 years in 8th class. She is also budding beauty.

Above all Sheela is also best peace may be around 35 years but looks not a day older than 30. Sheela asked Shwana to touch my feet for blessings. Shwana came and bent to touch my feet, but I lifted her and said I am not that old to bless her. I definitely will wish her saying I took her in arms and wished not by shaking hands, instead kissed on her cheeks.

Shwana blushed, as her parents didn't comment anything, so kept quite still in my clutch. I didn't know exactly whose birthday it was so I came empty handed, so I will take Shwana for choosing and asked to accompany me.

Her parents said that's not required you have come personally and wished it were more than enough. But on my persistence, they agreed to send Shwana took few minutes to get ready. When she came out I felt like lightening, she looked like an angel, took her by bike, I'm a bit fast rider when I released clutch suddenly Shwana was little imbalanced I asked to hold me tightly, as she put her arm across my stomach, her hard boobs were pressing my back.

It was nice feeling, I was getting little excited. I took Shwana to Titan showroom at MGroad and asked her choice Shwana was hesitant regarding the range, I offered her fastrack, which she was eying

It was costly but I wanted to get her confidence in me. Initially I was thinking of recovering money from Kant [her dad],

but now I had changed my idea I wanted to take revenge as B-I-L's father had given free site and B-I-L had given 5 lakhs to build the house despite of that the bastard had deceived us. So, my motto was to take revenge by fucking his beautiful daughter. So, I was liberal in giving her a nice gift. She was impressed really but she was telling not to go for such costly one.

By the time I took her back to home after having coffee, food was ready they offered me food, in fact I had to hurry up as I was behind the schedule, so I nicely avoided with some excuse. Shwana did show the present to her parents they were astonished to see such costly watch, which they had never expected. Somehow, I wanted to go back.

Everybody were bent upon to have food with them, Shwana threatened me if I don't eat she is not going to wear the watch and will return it to me. She came with watch and stood beside me to return, now again took her in my arms and gave couple pecks on her both cheeks and said you are very Ziddi and consented to have food with them. Then the youngest daughter Sanya came from outside.

The moment Sanya entered Shwana did show her present and said I had presented it to her on the eve of birthday.

Sanya swarmed to me and said bro, my birthday is next month, and I too want such a gift from you, for which Sheela snarled at her and said you should not ask like that, if you need anything you have to ask dad but not outsider. I raised my voice do you think I am an outsider, where as I think I am like a family member, in that case, I am leaving. By now, Sheela had realized what she had uttered in anger and she apologized for that.

Now I took Sanya and assured her that she is going to get much better than that of her sis. Shwana will have envy you for getting such a thing for that.

Sanya said hurray and kissed on my both cheeks like a little girl, of course she was little. I took her on my lap, she kept sitting on my lap till the food was served. Sanya sat at one side and Shwana at one side Sanee was nowhere to be seen. I enquired where about of him, Kant said he has gone to invite some of his friends for the party. As the word party was mentioned, Shwana started pleading for me to attend the party.

But I was reluctant to my program and nicely refused. But I assured her to take out all the kids somewhere out as a penalty. Now Sheela said whether all bro and sisters would eat or go on talking.

Now I was bit sure that at least they had accepted me as family member, and as per my plan which was cooking in my head in past two hours that I can take anybody out with me whenever I intended to. Before leaving their house after sumptuous food, I invited all three kids to come to me whenever they are free and I shall take you out when I am free. Everybody agreed for this, as I was coming out of the house I saw Sanee coming,

I pinched his cheeks and said, we all missed you at lunch, if you were there we would have enjoyed more, after giving pecks on Sanya I bid bye to them and left. I was very happy for whatever I did in past two three hours, I had gained confidence of them which I was going to misuse in future.

Within three days after meeting Shwana and her family, I accidentally met them near fun fare. First Sanee saw me called me out loud then his both the sisters saw me and called me. I went near them and on enquiry, I learnt that they are going to visit fun fare and they requested me to accompany, I was also free that time so I decided to join them.

We had nice time, Sanya was interested in giant wheel. So, I took tickets and boarded the g wheel, the cradles were small to accommodate for four people, but none of them were ready to sit in other cradle so somehow we adjusted in one both the girls on either side as they were scared so at far end Sanee occupied. When the wheel started spinning Sanya shifted to my lap as she was scared, to secure herself sat on my lap so it was little spacious now.

Sanee was brave he sat freely but Shwana hold me as the wheel accelerated Shwana s grip was becoming firmer so I put my hand over her shoulder and within few moments it slid down and my hand was touching her bosom. As I saw no reaction from her, I slightly cupped her right breast while I was holding Sanya around her stomach, all of them were enjoying the game, and I was enjoying sweats tit.

As the wheel came to stand still Shwana found my hand, which had cupped her tit, she looked at me but I was ignorant of her look. We descended from the wheel and headed for other games and had ice cream and were roaming in the fare, Shwana had maintained distance from me, which was irritating me.

I was cursing myself for advancing so fast, and I was thinking that was end of friendship. I planned to take them to scary all the kids were happy to visit, I knew that was real scary, as we entered I took Sanya and Sanee at each side and purposely left Shwana on her own.

She too didn't comment anything initially, when we passed couple of scares it was all right but when there was huge sound after long silence, everybody were frightened Sanya clutched me tightly and was Sanee but Shwana who was at far end came and hugged me tightly, I tried to push her still clutching other two.

Shwana said sorry and pleaded to hold her, so I left Sanee who was totally recovered now and took Shwana in my arms and we continued our journey, we really enjoyed there when we came out both the girls were still hugging me.

Now asked why you said sorry,

she was silent for a moment, opened mouth to say something, and kept quite. I could understand, what that meant. Had chats and kids played so many games, rest of the time both girls were at each side, I didn't try to squeeze her boobs any more. While departing Sanya said, thank you bro without you we would not have enjoyed so much, thank you again and kissed my both cheeks,

I too reciprocated. Now it was Shwana s turn to thank me, after bit thinking she clung to me and kissed me in turn I did hold her in tight embrace and kissed her back. Now she is totally out of tension. As she was still in dilemma, whether I was angry with her.

But she said we would meet soon. I offered her to come to business place, so that we can meet frequently and even I will teach her business and accounting, as she was commerce student. For which she agreed and said, she will try to find some time and whenever I am free, surely I will come.

Now I grabbed Sanee, squeezed his cheeks, gave peck on his forehead, and separated. I was happy again as I had spent good time with them and I had shown them how much I care them and had spent money on them

Within a week's time both the sisters had visited shop twice and had spent some time with me as well I did show them entire work place and assured from next time onwards she will have to stay longer to learn business she agreed to it.

Within a couple of weeks I had to visit farm which was somewhere 25 km away from the city, B-I-L was instructing me to what I had to do there.

Kant over heard the conversation and asked me when I was to visit the farm, I said next Sunday.

KANT -- how long will it take to come back?

Me -- may be up to evening

He --will you take my kids there so that they can have nice excursion

Me -- then let's go all together you also come with us

He -- no I have catch up the pending work as it assessment is nearing.

Me -- then at least send aunty.

He -- no. She may not come, I will enquire her, if she comes ok, or else you take kids along with you and show them the entire farm. [I will show them lot more than that if it is possible]

Me - oh why not, but try to send aunty so that she will give company and she will also enjoy the trip.

He said ok let's see.

Sheela will cook food for all of you. So, don't take food from your house.

I agreed for this.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers