Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

I know you are handsome many girls may be behind you they me be more beautiful than I am.

Bro, please fuck me at least once, if you don't want in future I will never disturb you. My hands and kisses were taking her to the tour of heaven. She was like love in heat, if I don't fuck her she may go to any extent.

At last, I agreed her request as if I am doing a big favor.

Dear sister what you are saying is half-wrong. Whether you are beautiful or not, most important is you are my lovely sister that is more than enough what I am worried is you should not suffer in future your husband should not suspect you after marriage.

Shwana – you only marry me then. No, we can't as we are related to each other. Actually, your father is related Mona aunty. That was reason why B-I-L and his father were helping you

People financially. Mona aunty told me that through that in relation, we are brother and sister, some marrying you is impossible. I was avoiding fucking because of concern about you and nothing else.

Tears appeared on her eyes on hearing my statement. Brother, I am the luckiest sister on the earth to have such a wonderful brother.

Let us not waste time any more come to the business and she spread herself on cot and opened thighs like book and asked me to mount her. She was in real hurry.

I slept beside her and started caressing her body while giving a smooch. I cupped her tender boobs and twisting nipples she was already in heat and now she was floating on cloud nine. She poked her tongue in my open mouth, our tongues started battle inside mouth, and my tongue was exploring every nook and corner of her mouth. Our lips are being crushed with each other's lips, it was breath-taking kiss, and she was sucking my tongue vigorously. After the longest kiss we broke for breathing she smiled at me, her lips had swollen, she pushed my head indicating to take her boobs in mouth. I followed her and started sucking her nice tit's alternatively, initially tenderly and every moment-increased pressure I was sucking them hard. She was moaning. The volume of moaning increased with every second passing by.

Shwana said bro please fuck me now I can't bear it any more. Already she had ejaculated by mere foreplay. I kissed every millimeter of her body and came kneeling between her thighs.

I said if you are sure, I go ahead and fuck while placing my red bulbous head at opening of her slit.

She said if you ask me, again, I will kill you,

I have been requesting to fuck, and you are wasting time asking repeatedly. Are you going to insert or shall I rape you. If you don't, now I will bring several girl friends of me and we shall mass rape you.

I was happy that she had come to this level mentally.

Shwana you know that it hurts first time, you be prepared for it.

Placed the head firmly on opening and slightly exerted pressure on it. Her well-lubricated cunt was welcoming my ramrod. As the head was sinking I could see pain in her eyes, on enquiry she asked me to go ahead, I was entering the tightest passage where not even a finger had entered.

Hardly head had disappeared and I was giving mild stroke to move the cock furthermore, her cunt muscles must be aching she was stopping her tears like a brave warrior. I was one third inside her, stopped for couple of moments till she adjusted herself the new intrusion, after some moments when the pain relieved cautioned her and pulled back the rod and gave a massive stroke which went tearing her hymen. She pushed me very hard shouting you bloody fool you have killed me. Stop it I don't want it any more, I had expected it so I hold her firm, so that she can't slip off my hand.

She started crying.

I was fool to overlook your advice it's my fault that I was after you to get me nailed, I don't want to be fucked, please leave me .

She was crying loudly but instead of leaving her I laid on her without putting any weight, keeping myself on knees and elbows started kissing her mouth still I could feel her cries in my mouth.

I went on consoling her, one or other day you have to pass through this phase. Either someone or me had to open you, you are lucky as your loving brother is there. I will promise you that that stage is over, the rest only joy.

My cock was still embedded in her tight orifice. I didn't make slightest move so that she should not feel any pain. I am regular player of the game. Since the day I fucked my sister in front of B-I-L, I am regularly fucking both of them. I have taught my sister the art of stimulating B-I-L s anus. Though I am not there, then also sister can provoke B-I-L and get fucked. Till today, I haven't fucked SIS s ass, as I am not ass freak, but I had to fuck B-I-L

After some ten minutes rest Shwana became relaxed. I started withdrawing my erect cock from her tight cunt and slid in slowly. This was my first virgin so I wanted to enjoy maximum. I don't know with today's pain whether she will come again or not. I was not ready to miss the chance.

She asked me to Wait for some more time, so I started playing with her every organs. Squeezed her nipps which were like small grape fruit, went on licking tits while squeezing her buttocks my acts were making her relax and she was getting hot. I placed my hand on her love mound started caressing. As my finger reached her clit, she jumped with excitement. So, this was her triggering part so went on stimulating her clit, which had enlarged in my fingers.

Now she was breathing heavily still my cock was locked in her juicy cunt and I was not making any move. She managed to say that I am fine now indicating to start fucking her but I ignored her invitation and was playing with her body. After waiting for my moves, she only started pushing her pelvis and giving small jerks. So, I decided this is the time and waited for her stroke and I matching it gave hard push, my cock went on tearing her unexplored vaginal way. Huge cry was released from her mouth.

she said is it the way to give a push. I was almost dead.

Bro, please have mercy on your little sister.

I said taste of how much of my cock has entered into tight tunnel and see how much is remaining. She didn't make any move, I took her hand and placed between the junction. She was astonished to find that all of my cock was swallowed by her new cunt. My god I am able to swallow you fully.

She said: I could not take it completely in my mouth but down there I am successful and said hurray!!! forgetting her pain.

I gave her some time to adjust her cunt muscles to newfound toy for which she was dying to take since a week's time. Once she settled I took hold of both the breasts and started moving in slow rhythm, which she too was enjoying.

Within few moments, she discharged. Her juice was making me still wet, I continued to give strokes. With every pump, she was pumping more juice. How much stock she had underneath was question. In those days I was regularly fucking someone, so my stamina had increased to higher extent. I went on fucking her holding hip with one hand and gripping either of the boobs with another. Every two or three minutes she was reaching her climax.

After drilling for contineous fifteen or twenty minutes, I too was nearing climax. I started humping her with all the strength .

I had, as if there is no tomorrow.

With every stroke her small boobs were jiggling, it was an wonderful sight. I held by her shoulder and went on banging. She was moaning in such a high pitch, if there were any neighbors, all of them would be knocking the door to see what's going on. At last I was above to come.

I said Shwana darling, I am going to fill your cunt with my warm juice. Be ready to receive first filling and gave a final stroke, semen exploded like volcano it went spurt after spurt filling her tiny cunt.

It was an amazing experience for me. For the first time I had fucked the virgin girl. I fell on her she was still cumming her pussy juice was flowing like waterfall. I felt totally spent my limbs had become like rubber I rolled at her side after both stopped oozing and after the breaths became normal. She smiled at me and hugged there was clear indication of satisfaction on her face. She is an little angel her slim hands were on my chest, she kissed on my cheeks and said Thanks bro.

For what I asked.

She:For everything, you made to me. I was under impression that the moment you were entering me I was having hell of pain, which would continue throughout till end of fuck. I hit you on chest and scratched your back, sorry for hurting you dear.

Me: oh , it's nothing my dear sis. But I hurt you a lot, in fact I had be very gentle with you on your first intercourse. I thought I would never be able to enter your virgin cunt without a great force. If I were giving small pushes, it would not enter or as long as I go on entering, slowly every time it would hurt you. Thinking this I showed it in three or four pushes so that, once I enter completely there would be only fun and no pain.

Shwana : you are so understanding brother. It was you who inaugurated me with all the concern. If anyone else was there I don't know what would have happened to me. I love you brother.

She threw her right leg over me and hugged. She drifted into sleep after long marathon.

Was it first time for you too she asked. Yes, it was my first I lied. Opening of two virgins then she said and smiled. Congratulations baby you have been transformed into woman from girl. You have been promoted I said.

She : congratulations to you too she said. As far as my transformation all the credit goes to my sweet bro, she said handing me cig. Still she had not seen the blood so I covered it with bread spread. As she raised to sit, she was feeling pain.

Oh, brother what fate you have made I can't even sit, she said smiling.

If we go for another round pain will be gone, I said.

Oh my god not now, we will be repeating it frequently but not today.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers
12