Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 13

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL.
8.5k words
4.17
74.4k
30

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
323 Followers

Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL

Indian Incest, Indian GAY Incest,

Indian Brother-SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL & more......

Indian Incest Sis's MIL, SIL Lesbian act

*

I was squeezing her tiny tits and asked her, how the show was. She blushed a bit but said she really enjoyed. For the first time she too touched my tit and I let her enjoy the feel.

Let's do one more time she said. But I asked her to go to her room and provoke your sis. So, that her lips will be sealed forever. She agreed to it and she further said that she might return. I said you are always welcome. I will receive you with open legs. She smiled and went to room.

That night she didn't turn up.

Next night it was same routine, I fucked Shwana keeping door almost open and sent Shwana later to play with her kid sis. I asked her to keep door open. She nodded and went.

I peeped their room after some gap of time. They were total nude and kissing each other. It was the first time I am seeing two females. Two male was common as I started my journey of sex in such threesome. Both the girls were rolling on the bed kissing and pawing each other.

Shwana was pressing her sis's boobs and she was pressing in return. Both licked each other's boobs. Shwana licked her entire body to take her cloud nine. Once she looked me peeping, I signaled her to put finger in Sanya choot and lick.

She nodded and started licking her cunt. Sanya shivered within little time she started rolling on bed with excitement. She might have climaxed soon as she lay like dead log. Once she recovered, she said SIS something happened to me.

Shwana asked what happened.

I don't know what but all of a sudden, entire room started spinning around us and I went to some different world, where I could see stars. I felt like peeing I requested to leave me but you never bothered I was worried I would wet bed with pee. It certainly came but little quantity.

Shwana put her finger in her choot and collected juice from there. She inhaled the aroma and said superb.

Sanya pushed hand away what a dirty girl you are. You are sniffing pee. Shwana said fool it's not urine but it's something different. You see it by yourself and take her finger to Sanya's nose. She inhaled it with some hesitation and pushed her finger aside. But again pulled her finger and sniffed.

Yes it's different it's not urine she said. Have its taste Shwana told. She never accepted to taste.

Shwana started playing with her sister body to make her excited.

I didn't bother them and let them have fun. Next night I went as usual. Sanya greeted with warm smile but she didn't jump on me as always she did. She was blushing without any reason. I took her in my arms and hugged, she looked into my eyes. I kissed her cheeks she tightened her grip. Her tiny tits were crushed on my body.

Yesterday night I had seen her total nude. Her nude image came into my mind, maybe she too sensed same as she had seen me pumping her sis. She may be reminding the same scene. My cock suddenly erected by hot image, I pulled her more closely to feel her nubile body in close intimacy. Kissed all over her face she too kissed back on me cheeks, I let her go. Without talking, she ran to her room.

I settled in front of TV. Shwana came and sat beside me her eyes were red due to sleepless night. She put her arm over my shoulder, I asked her what you did in the night. She said she had lots of fun, both didn't sleep well so got up late. What was Sanya's response.

She has enjoyed seeing live show.

She was worried about my moans and groans. I told her all because of joy she was happy to listen. She asked me whether I came to know about her viewing, I said not sure but he might have suspected as we heard running footsteps. She ran because to not caught up.

Today she requested me to repeat same and she wants to enjoy live fucking. She asked to take permission from you to remain in room.

At this stage I don't want to involve. .

Let her enjoy viewing from outside, let her beg me to be inside room. You bring her to that stage by stimulating her. Today also you play and make her hot. After that only you come to my room and we will enjoy. Let her be frustrated first, then only she will come to me with proposal, I will see what condition I am going to lay.

Whether she is happy to play with you?. She replied in affirmative, in two days she has become curious to know what sex is. I asked when you are going to come to room.

She -- we play for a while and I will come later. So, you don't want me to bring her to room?

I said not today.

Well in the night she came to room. She was already hot by foreplays with her sis. I hadn't peeped in their room as I knew what they are doing. The moment she came she jumped on bed and hugged me.

I squeezed her boobs. she is not wearing anything under nighty. She is already burning with desire. She took off her nighty and pulled my wests. Without a word I became nude. She took my erect rod in her hands and bent on it. I was feeling her hot breath on my rod.

It triggered my nervous system. She took my balls in her hand, lightly squeezed them. Licked from base of shaft to tip of the cock. She had become best cock teaser, in short span of time. She licked my pink mushroom head and started swallowing. She took almost two third of it and started mouth fucking. It is a scene to be watched.

I was playing with her boobs. I pulled her nipple hard she withdrew my cock to scream. Don't pull so hard it pains she said. I asked how you want me to fuck you. She didn't bother to answer me but straddled me. Placed her legs each side slowly sank to position her pussy on my rod. She slowly swallowed my entire length. Like mother like daughter, both of them prefer riding.

Once her cunt mussels accommodated my shaft she started engine. She was moving with slow rhythm, I had access to both of her tits. I put mouth on one and squeezed another. She started humping me making loud noise.

She was saying brother, what a lover you are. You have made me insatiable more I fuck more I need your meet in me. What will happen when I get married.

I said no problem I will be there always. Whenever you need me. We shall draw him into our circle and both of us will bang you.

She asked me how both will bang at time, between her breaths. I said I will fuck your ass and I will ask him to fuck your pussy.

So, you are dreaming to fuck my ass. Yes, I will fuck your ass soon, I don't want to spare that cherry also for the poor guy.

I licked my finger wet it with my saliva generously and poked into her Ass sphincter. She jumped by sudden intrusion for the first time in her anus. I had licked her butt hole many times but had preserved it's virginity for future use.

She liked two entrances at a time.

I asked her how it feels. She said it feels great but your cock is so thick, it can't go inside. In beginning you had said I can't enter your pussy but you are jumping on it. Like that only I will teach ass fucking. Her pumping had increased due to two invasions simultaneously. I placed free hand below her abdomen to support her pumping. She took support and fucked me with high speed, she got very big orgasm and squirted juice over my groin and fell exhausted on me.

I took her in hard embrace and let her settle. She regained her breath, we rolled without breaking contact, placed her on her back, and started humping her in missionary style. Wet cunt was producing puch...puch... sound.

I turned my head towards mirror to see Sanya who was spying on us. Today she is careless, she had opened almost half of door. She is observing us with keen interest. She is wearing thin night suite, I could see her hard breasts straining inside her dress.

She has put a palm over one of the breast and playing with it.

I didn't let her know, concentrated on my business rather than hers. I was fucking her with long strokes, pulling my dong almost out before banged right inside. She was squealing with every stroke.

Her tiny tits were moving in rhythm. Tiny nipples were hard and standing straight on her chest. She discharged again, I increased my speed and started banging her as if no tomorrow. At last we reached climax together and fell on her. She bear my weight for some time and pushed me aside. We rolled on sides and my now limp cock came off her wet cunt.

She kissed me, it was wonderful bro. I enjoyed a lot. What we are going to do now. I want one more round tonight, go to your sister ask her how the show was. Play with her for some time and come back to me. I want to fuck you again.

She said yes and got up to go after kissing me again.

She put her nighty and left. I was tired a bit due to work and now recent fuck. I slept lazily without caring to clean. Dreaming to fuck young Sanya.

May be after hour or so Shwana attacked my limp cock which had dried semen on it started slurping my cock. On wet feel I was awake to find Shwana between my legs. Cock became like hard iron within no time.

When it's hard enough she slid to 69 placed her steaming snatch on my face. Small pussy hairs tickled my face. Chewed her left labia, patted her strong buttock. Then took right cuntlip in my mouth and sucked like kissing a girl. Touched her tiny clit with tip of my tongue, she shivered, stretched hand to find her boob. I was licking her snatch like hungry dog. She started cumming soon.

I slurped her syrup making it dry. I carried her to study table and placed on her back. Kant, may be table was made for me to fuck his wife and young daughter. It was of perfect height except it needed small pillow to be placed under buttock. Place a pillow and lifted her legs in air, now the snatch is meeting my hard pole. Without announcing pushed my hard lund into her small hole.

She screamed and said bro you have become naughty dog now a days. Is it the way entering my pussy. You have almost tore my pussy. Pulled my erect lund and inserted with massive stroke again she squealed.

Oh bro have some mercy on your sis.

I said not only mercy on my sister but, has to put everything in your slit. If it allows I want to enter whole into it.

She smiled for my words. I steadied her legs and started banging her. She was responding by pushing her buttock from underneath. It was very easy to fuck as the height was good and I need not strained due to long fuck. On her second leak she collapsed on table.

I collected her small frame of body and carried back to cot. I let her recover, had some water, and went beside her. What pose do you need for continuation I asked. She asked me to fuck doggy as it brushes some sensitive part inside. I said it's called as Gspot.

Not only it rubs your Gspot but also touches your womb. She turned and positioned in doggy. I came behind her and positioned myself to her cunt. She asked to be slow as she had several orgasms in past hour and her vagina has become extra sensitive.

I took enough care of my sister and entered her juicy cunt smoothly. Started moving slow and steady. I didn't speed till she asked me to do so. I speeded my humping Shwana was moaning with every stroke. She discharged again with loud noise.

I humped her for some more time, I wanted her to climax with me I increased speed and asked her to touch her clit as I was banging. She took her finger to feel her clit and I was banging her with lighting speed. It become too difficult to finger herself with such speed and balancing herself.

I came near to my own climax I asked her to hold bedpost firmly as I am near. She took hold of bedpost and I went on banging with all energy I had. I felt her squirts on my thigh, it started seeping on thigh. I was too near to it, I called her to be ready to receive me. Then I poured gallons of juice. It was coming like stream, by then there was thud sound.

I was little startled to sound and turned to see what it was.

The poor little girl had fallen on bedroom ground. I had not drained all my juice in Shwana, I pulled back my cock from her cunt, which was still hard. Ran to Sanya and lifted her in my arms. She was panicked by this incident. I soothed her and enquired her are you hurt. She closed her eyes with shame of being caught redhanded, plus it must have hurted her knee and elbow.

After some consolation she opened her eyes. None of had bothered to cover our nudity. I gave her water to drink. I rolled beside her and pulled sheet on my naked body.

She said sorry bro, I should not have come and disturbed you people. Sorry again.

I said no problem after all you are my kid sis. It was not necessary to hide, if you had wished to watch straight away you could tell me. Henceforth don't sneak but sit beside us.

Me -What happened to you how did you fell.

She -- sorry bro, I was watching trough door. I was aroused a lot by SIS's moans. I knew that she is releasing her juice and you are also on the way. I too was on way to my own thing, leaned over the door un knowingly, the door opened and by losing support I fell down. You won't mind. Please forgive me if I had spoiled your lovemaking.

Me - nothing of that sort and I am ready to do anything if it makes you happy.

Oh my sweet brother are you sure what you said is real.

I said anything for you.

She hugged me tightly and showered my face with warm kisses. She was satisfied as I was not angry on her.

Sanya asked next time will you let me watch?

Yes you can, but promise that you will not talk about this to anybody. Its secret between only three of us. She promised me further asked me to teach sex.

Sanya -- at least orals and all. You teach me how to enjoy except direct fucking. I am eager to know. Can I touch your ...........

Me -- how can you enjoy and learn when you don't know what it is.

She -- I know name but it looks weird to tell.

Me -- then no need to touch, if it feels odd to spell then what about touching.

She -- ok baba I will it's nunu.

Me -- no it's not nunu, may be your brother Sanee may be having nunu. Mine is grown up and it's lund, cock,dick etc. For grown up you have to call lund or penis or fuck rod.

She -- oh bro, if I go on speaking with you, I will lose my language and follow your new dictionary. Ok let it be, shall I touch it now.

Me -- not today, I will let you touch tomorrow. [wanted to make her more curious]

She made face but I didn't let her and took her in my arms and slept there only. Shwana yelled at me.

You brute you got new doll to play and you are forgetting me.

No baby, you are my sweet sister how can I forget you.

She said laughingly then why didn't you spare some space for me. 'You two have occupied entire bed, do you think that if I don't get my share, I will let you go' and jumped over us.

Falling on both of us. Sanya squirmed but moved to make some place for her.

I said sorry sister, I thought you are going to sleep at other end.

Shwana rolled over me to make me in centre. Both girls at each side, hugged me or almost laid on me crushing four balls on me. I kissed both girls and said good night. We had sound sleep.

Next morning I woke up to find both girls nude and playing with themselves. I got up and was tempted to play with them. But I had to take aunty for jog, otherwise she will feel bad.

As I am living with these girls since five days and I had not even touched Mona. So, after bidding bye to them I fled away. In fact both girls wanted me to remain for some more time.

Mona was waiting for me. As soon as I reached home she prepared tea for both of us.

Soon we left home. On returning from jog, while we were in room changing. In day light Mona looked fantastic.

I pulled her to me and kissed her cheeks.

So you are remembering me after a week. It has become unbearable to apart from you. Do you know from last three nights I am unable to sleep. If I roll on bed your memory haunts me. I don't know what will happen to me after you are married.

Me -- then I will not marry or I will marry you only. Do you agree my love?

I asked squeezing her boobs.

Oh don't excite me in morning, I won't be able to control, and I will be out of mood entire day. I am already married to you but in secret, for society sake you will have to marry. Once if you find a nice young girl, you will forget this old lady.

Do you know who first girl in my life was. It was your bahu, my sis. Is she younger than you?.

My dear I came near you to make you happy. I don't regret for that. In fact I love you may be more than your son. If I get married we shall put condition of threesome with you. What do you say darling, I un hooked her bra.

Don't joke like this, if you say anything of that type she will just run away. She hugged and started a delicious smooch. We lost in lovemaking. We didn't stop till both of us were satiated.

She hurried me, get up early you have to attend college too. We hurried back home.

In the evening I called Shwana asked her to cook for me also, as I said I would come directly come from shop.

Evening both girls were waiting for me. The moment I entered their house both girls came running and hugged me.

She was crazy, as I had avoided for long three days. Today she was after me. She jumped on my lap though she was shy but her curiosity and desire was making her bold. I took her in my arms and kissed on her cheeks. She kissed me back on cheeks and brought her lips to my lips.

I asked her do you want to smooch, she said yes and kissed on my lips. I said it's not the way, I will show u how to kiss lips. I Lip locked her and gave a nice kiss. She didn't know how to respond, I asked her to open her mouth by breaking kiss.

She parted her lips, I poked my tongue and kissed her inner mouth, sucked her tongue. Our tongues had battle in her mouth. I cupped her right tit by my left hand. She cooed and left my mouth. I pulled back her face and inserted my tongue to take her to new horizon of kissing. She is good learner she responded with her limited knowledge.

I pulled her top and made her nude as she was not wearing anything underneath. She tried to hide her booblets, I pushed her hands away to drink her beauty. Though she was willing to enjoy company she was shy to show herself. I asked her not to shy otherwise you won't be able to learn the holy art of love. She closed her eyes and let me see rest.

I carried her to bedroom and laid her on cot. I laid beside her and started kissing her face. Started with forehead, eyes, and then cheeks. Again kissed took her lower lip in my mouth. She took my upper lip and she licked. My saliva was flowing in her mouth, she didn't hesitate to drink we exchanged lips then locked her lips. Kiss went on for several minutes she was squirming under me, when I broke kiss her lips were swollen.

Shwana was standing at corner and watching us playing.

How was the first kiss with a boy Shwana asked her sis.

She said it was marvelous and sweeter than yours.

I think you want to snatch my lover by praising him. It's not possible as he is old lover for me and I have introduced him to you as lover. Mind it otherwise I will book breach of patent case on you. Then he will be my sole lover, said laughingly, and pinched her boob.

She cooed and in return she pinched her sister's boob.

Shwana announced the meal is ready. Sanya insisted to play some more time before food. Shwana and me laid at each side, I took one tit

And started sucking nipple. Shwana copied me and took another breast in her mouth. My hand roamed all over her body caressed her stomach and navel. I fingered her navel she was jumping between us.

I loosened her skirt and pushed down, Sanya cooperated by kicking it with her ankle.

Now Sanya was almost bare, I caressed her thighs. Her slender legs are smooth and hairless. Though little bony but very nice. While eating her tit I caressed her calf muscles. It went higher to her silky smooth thighs.

doindia
doindia
323 Followers