Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 24

Story Info
Dad passes the test in flying colors.
1.3k words
4.22
24.8k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BIL had arranged the whole evening. He had instructed dad for my visit. As I entered the door I found BIL and dad had already begun. I was like a scene from a HD Gay porn DVD. They both were naked and BIL was standing while dad was on his knees giving BIL, an obviously expert Blowjob. Dad acknowledged my entry and said, "Hello dear son. Why don't you get undress and join me and Son-in-Law" Saying that, he returned with his mouth on BIL's dick.

That was enough to turn me on. I was longing for some cock too as for the last week or so; I had been with the ladies only. I hurriedly yanked my clothes off and joined them. I went straight to BIL and began to kiss him. Dad realized I was there so he greeted me by taking my dick into his mouth. O boy had he learn his craft. I was surprised how nicely he applied his mouth on my dick. His tongue was running on my shaft with naughty movements and he had no problem in taking me into his throat. I was beginning to enjoy the blowjob when BIL said, "Hey Pops, please finish me off first, I want you to make love to Sahil in detail."

So dad resumed fellating BIL. It was only a couple of minutes later when BIL came and erupted his white lava into dad's mouth. Dad did a good job of swallowing it too. BIL collapsed on the Bed. Dad stood up, smiled and placed his jizz-flavored lips on mine. I let his tongue enter my mouth and son we were kissing like two passionate lovers. I could feel dad's dick pressing into my belly and mine returning the favor to his. I reached down with my hand and grabbed his penis. He did the same too. We were slowly stroking each other's penises and vigorously kissing each other. I was one of the most intense gay sex sessions for sure for me.

Then I felt his other hand roam behind my back and with a sudden movement, he inserted his middle finger in my asshole and I was shocked and gasped. He playfully bit my lower lip with his teeth and then began to kiss me again. His finger was wiggling in my anus. I was trembling with pleasure. Then he suddenly withdrew his finger and began to suck it. It was so fucking sexy. I ploughed it out of his mouth and began to suck it. I could taste my, now familiar ass juice, on it. We resumed kissing after that and this time I was the one who found his asshole. I wiggled it a couple of times and then brought it to my mouth. It tasted stronger than my ass. I was, by now, in love with ass-flavor.

We alternated to suck each other's ass-flavored fingers for a few turns. Then he told me to get on all fours. I immediately obliged. He spat on my asshole shoved his dick in my ass. I was shocked by the sudden shove but I adjusted quickly.

Soon he was moving in and out of his ass with great speed. I was moaning like a crazy bitch as my ass was going through maybe the best fuck of my life. Of course I made a mental note, not to mention that to BIL. After a few minutes of heavy fucking, dad stopped. He then went to the bed and sat on the edge, opening his legs slightly. I understood what he wanted, so I moved over to him and sat on his lap facing him. He adjusted and pushed his cock in my ass from the bottom and then started to kiss me at the same time. My own dick was fully erect and was sliding down his belly as we moved. It was so sexy and intense. I was genuinely feeling like a lover, not a random guy having his butt fucked. He came a few minutes later. I jumped up from his lap and began to suck his cock clean of his love juices and my anal fluids.

After munching on his flaccid cock to my heart's content, I opened up his legs wider and pulled his ass off the edge of the bed. He encouraged me by holding his legs under his knees over his head. His ass was clearly bleached. I loved the pink little rose bud. I licked it and spat on it for some time. Then I gently placed my dick on it. I was still not sure that how much practice daddy's ass has had so I could be hurting him. That is why I decided to be gentle. But soon I realized that he was practically begging for me to be harder. I increased my speed and felt that he was pushing his ass up to get it deeper. Soon I could feel my balls smacking on his buttocks as I pushed my lund completely in his asshole.

By then, BIL also decided to join in and he sat on dad's face. Dad began to suck his dick which was already beginning to show signs of life. BIL was facing me so I reached over and began to kiss him. This caused me to reduce my speed a little but I was still ploughing dad's ass. After a few minutes, BIL wanted to join in on the ass fun. I retreated back to offer dad's asshole to him, but he had other plans. He laid down himself on the edge of the bed with his pole pointing the ceiling. Dad took the hint and he placed his ass on BIL's dick while he faced me. BIL placed his arms under dad's knees and pushed his dick all the way in. But instead of starting to move, BIL said, "come on Sahil, you put in too. I've been meaning to test the limits of you dad. I'm sure he can accommodate both of us."

I was a bit surprised at that. I did not think that I'll be able to insert my dick in his already occupied asshole. But I decided to oblige. To my surprise, after a few spits and a little push, I succeeded in entry.

I paused to see dad's reaction. He was either putting a very good show. Or he was actually enjoying the sensation. I began to move in and out as much as I could with all of that resistance. I liked the sensation of my dick sliding over BIL's cock. It took me only a few minutes to cum. After I was finished, I withdrew and let BIL increase his speed. BIL fucked dad for a few minutes and then he pulled out, I was waiting for his dick swallowed it. He erupted and emptied his balls in me. I drank the cum and then joined them on the bed. We lied silently with heaving breaths for a few minutes. Then I spoke.

Me: That was rather incredible and unexpected. Wow dad you've turned into a great gay lover.

Dad: Well son, after a first few times, I think my body began to adjust to a man's touch. That and Prem here is a very good teacher.

He smiled and kissed BIL on the mouth. I was rather jealous. Because before that, even with all the women involved, I was the only man who could make love to Prem. But now, things had changed. Yet I was relieved. I told dad that if I can see him repeat the performance for a week more, he could move to mom's room. I told them that they were doing a good job and I'll see them later.

On my way back to my room, I was thinking about Pamela. Will the plan work? Will she be willing to accept us? When you thought about it, it seemed impossible. But then I thought, if mom could come by, anyone can.