Indian Smalltown Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers

I climbed over and on top of her and lay flat on her back, taking some of my weight on to my elbows and knees but resting mostly on her body. After a minute of lying silently together, rocking to the swaying of our compartment, I raised my torso and knelt between her thighs after pushing them apart. I rubbed her shoulders and neck, massaged her back and her buttocks, kneaded her thighs moderately, and stroked my own penis to keep it hard.

I pushed a finger down from the base of her spine into the crack between her arse cheeks, going deep between them till I felt the rosebud opening of her anus. With my thumb probing the hole, I parted the buttocks wide before slipping in yet another thumb. Vidya raised her hips momentarily and shoved the pillow under her belly. As I pushed delicately into her, she must have felt that the pillow wasn't doing a satisfactory job so she raised her arse further into the air by resting on her knees.

I was now able to access her rear hole with a lot more ease; ladling out a thick glob of the lubricant from the jar I now applied it on the puckered entrance and used one finger to keep shovelling trickles into her. After about two or three minutes of this, during which Vidya's body was getting more agitated and excited, I took out another scoop and continued to lubricate her tight orifice. Finally, I raised my self and positioned my ramrod thickness at the entrance and rubbed a final slug of the gel over my penis.

Gripping her hips tightly, I placed the tip of my penis head at the entrance and pushed my body against her. I felt Vidya move her body forward and away for a second, before she pushed back towards me. Her hole though seemingly shut was so extravagantly lubricated that the tip of my penis head met little resistance as I kept the pressure up and continued to forge my way in. The swollen redness shoved its way forward, skin to skin, expanding her anal orifice as it pushed the largest circumference of its helmet shape into her and then got sucked in all of a sudden.

I stayed still, my hands like vicious claws of a predator on the haunches of its kill, claws digging into the firm athletic flesh of Vidya's rump. My cock was so hard and solid I could feel the pulse beating all over my body which was coiled with a tension so rigid; I felt I could tear her apart if I thrust hard and swift. I readied myself to do just that, paused for a fraction of a second and then rammed my huge thickness right into her hole, jamming my cock into the tight confines of her rectum. My thighs hit her buttocks hard, my testicles slapping just below her bum, and my vice-like grip on her flesh almost drew blood. Her head almost smashed against the window as she screamed "Aiiiiieeeeeee"; a sound that penetrated the silence within the cabin and drowned the rattle of steel wheels on rails, made short shrift of the creaking and groaning of all the internal workings of the compartment, and silenced any whistle or hoot that may have come from the engine.

Vidya's scream echoed in my ears and my brain and drew me back to the harsh reality of pain that I had just inflicted on her; she was a virgin, an anal virgin too I presumed and the sudden thrust of my hugely engorged penis must have meant excruciating pain for her. I stayed still, deeply embedded in her sheath, the scabbard to my club-like steel rod. For almost a minute neither of us moved; I couldn't see her face but a picture of the horror that probably reflected on it seared my brain, tears probably coursing down her cheeks. I dared not look down at her rear for fear of seeing blood pouring out of her anus.

But after a minute when I moved slightly, thinking to gradually extract myself from her, I heard a groan escape her lips and felt the pressure as she pushed back against me. She began to move back and forth in a slow gradual motion and I felt her anal muscles begin to alternate between squeeze and release on my cock. I aided the process by subtle movements of my hips, keeping in time with her rocking arse, and the special lubricant helped only to increase the sensations.

Within a minute she had upped the tempo and began to pump herself so that I was in and out between her spread arse cheeks as she parted her thighs even wider. I reached under her torso to touch her bosom and the tips of her naked breasts rubbed on my palms, making her nipples swell; I once again felt ripples running though her body. After another couple of minutes, quite suddenly every muscle in her body went stiff for a second or two before her body was racked by spasms that seemed to originate deep inside her bowels. It started with little shock waves in her abdomen that grew in strength until her entire groin was electrified and her anus pulsed, squeezing my invading tool. I slid my hands over her pussy and realised that her vagina pulsed as well as juices dripped over my palms and on to the bed. The nub of her clitoris was un-hooded and hard against my finger as she bucked to the touch; she squeezed her anal muscles on my pulsating cock. I heard her gasp and let out a convoluted moan but instead of the scream that I expected, she bit her lip hard, then gasped again and shook violently as a strong climax consumed her.

I expected Vidya to lie flat on the bed after that climactic orgasm but instead she pulled herself forward slowly and I felt the tight softness of her anus run the length of my cock before I popped out of her. As I stayed on my knees and raised my upper body, I bumped my head lightly against the underside of the top berth and remained partially crouched, my still erect penis sticking rigidly out from my pubic area. Vidya turned around on all fours till she faced me, then raised her torso to hug me; her breasts pressed against me as she pulled my mouth down for a long drawn out kiss. Her tongue swished inside my mouth finding all the corners as her hands went down to my balls; the edges of her finger nails scraped the taut covering of my scrotum as my penis jerked in cathartic jump-starts. Then I felt her fingers run up the length of my rod and spread the lubricant to mix with pre-cum over the raging head of my manhood.

After a couple of minutes, she ran her tongue and mouth down my chest and stomach, her body folding into a grovelling crouch on the bed as her face approached my cock. I felt the heat of my organ against the relative coolness of her cheeks a she purred and rubbed her face against me; her fingers now playing with my testicles. Before long, her lips had encircled the head of my cock and I felt a suction drawing the full thickness into her mouth. The feeling as so intense and severe that I almost shot my load into her as she drew in my entire length. I clamped my palms on her head to try and restrict all movement so that I didn't spew my boiling cauldron of semen into her oral cavity; in fact I gradually drew her head back so I could withdraw from the intoxicating warmth of her mouth.

I knew she'd understood; I wanted to get back into her arse and she probably did to. In fact I wanted to pummel her again from the rear and come inside her. Memories of a couple of nights earlier once again flashed in my brain; I remembered the sensations of being guided by Anu's gentle fingers into the deep cavity of Sunita's bum. Visions of my maid came in sudden bursts into my mind and I hardened even further if that was possible. I was craving for Sunita, remember her and everything that she meant to me; moments of guilt even ripped through my consciousness but I was too far gone with this beautiful and cute schoolgirl-looking thing in my present reality.

Almost reluctantly, but also with much anticipation I think, Vidya looked up at me; her eyes were drowsy with lust and mine were probably rabid with desire. She turned around again on all fours and faced the window of the compartment, shadows rushing past as she lowered her head to the pillow and raised her buttocks into the air. She placed one hand under her, fingers finding her cunt and pushing into it as I tried to straddle her from the back but contorting myself because of the upper berth.

At first I pushed my cock between her thighs and let it rub against her cunt from below; the thickness gliding between the lips of her vagina, parting the crevice as I moved back and forth. She was secreting her juices in torrents; my cock was immediately drenched along its entire size and droplets fell on the bed below. After a minute of chafing her vaginal opening with my rod, I drew back and let the tip of my engorged penis rest near the puckered opening of her arse; the hole was evident and not a completely closed rosebud because of the recent intrusion she had experienced.

Then slowly gently I pushed the thick bulge of my cock and it began to part the rim of Vidya's anus. I rubbed her back with subtle strokes and mumbled sweet nothings as I tried desperately to relax her, but her arse continued to pucker, cinching me off from any further movement. I withdrew briefly and once again pressed the head against her bud, this time a bit more insistent. Both my hands found the huge globes of her firm breasts and I gently toyed with them, trying to create a diversion from the pain that she was no doubt beginning to feel. As I kept the pressure going it was soon more than just the head now inside of her; I pulled her buttocks widely apart as I continued to shove my cock in and soon her rear hole encompassed the entire thickness of my throbbing shaft.

Vidya again cried out in pain and I again pictured her facial features contorting as she probably winced from the sensation. After what felt like a near eternity, I paused and just lay down atop her, pushing her rump down on to the bed so she was flattened on the berth under my weight. I kissed the back of her ears and her neck as I lay there; I was sure I could hear the blood rushing in her head and the thump of her heart pounding in her chest.

My rod had slipped partially out as we were flattening ourselves and as I tried to shove myself back into her fully I once heard her say "Sahib, I cannot take more of your size inside me." Once again I tried to cajole her into relaxing her anal muscles but wasn't sure how exactly to communicate that, so I lay still for a while. After half a minute I shifted up again and began to ease more of my phallus slowly into her nether depths. The feeling of her tight anal canal enveloping me so tightly felt so different from Sunita's cunt, or even Annie's or any cunt for that matter. Every vein and ridge of my fat cock could feel the skin like sheath around it; whether it was the special ungulate or the new experience of a tight anal fuck, I wasn't quite sure. My hands went under her waist and I hoisted her hips up into me, keeping myself still so that any further depth that remained was quickly penetrated.

"Sahib, push now hard, hard!" Vidya suddenly screamed, and my body reacted in such a violent way to her voice that I slammed myself deep into my bowels, feeling the fat and muscle on her tight buttocks as a fire coursed through my body. I took my hands very gently to her face thinking again to calm her and distract her but she again cried out loudly; on my finger tips I felt tear drops but I couldn't stop any more. I used his shoulders as leverage and pulled myself back before pushing in again until finally we had a tempo going, meeting one another with a hunger that dared not be sated. "I don't want to hurt you," I said, concerned at the tears in her eyes. But she kept pumping as I thrust in and out, gradually increasing the pace.

Every nerve fibre was alive in me; every sensory receptor was in overdrive as I drove my entire length deep into her arse, and it was swallowing my manhood fully. As I slid my hands lower past her waist and hips and then tucked them under her body, I kept my cock deeply embedded in her. My fingers reached the thick mat of pubic hair which seemed completely soaked; when I felt her cunt and pussy lips it felt like a cauldron full of liquid boiled with desire. Every hair on her neck stood at attention as I brought my face to her shoulders and upper back, grunting and moaning as I thrust harder, deeper into her. Before long she dipped her left hand between her legs and searched, feeling how incredibly wet she had become from the arse-fucking. She quickened her hips, bucking harder against my pelvis and spewed out a string of words or sentences that I was unable to comprehend.

My own testicles were soaking because of her vaginal juices that were dribbling out of her almost incessantly; I pushed her hand out of the way and found the swollen nub of her clitoris and circled around it, encouraging her body to build towards climax. Her body seemed to be heating up, occasional shivers rippling up her spine as I kept pummelling her, enjoying the more subtle sensations of my pelvic region slapping her wonderful bum while the thickness of my cock seemed to keep tearing her apart.

My thrusts didn't stop but I started slowing down the tempo gradually because I wanted to prolong this passion and longing for as far as I could. My eyes cinched shut tightly and I gritted my teeth; I was holding back, denying myself his right to cum. Not yet, not now. Meanwhile I quickened the pace of my fingers on her clit and her back arched as I ground into her backside, keeping my member buried to the hilt in her arse as she rocked her hips against me.

Suddenly after about a minute or so she squealed "Sahib, Sahib..." and what sounded like a powerful string of expletives in Hindi which I didn't understand. Her body bucked so intensely I was caught completely off guard; the severity of her orgasm shocking me totally as the harshness of it rocked her to the core. "Aaaaieeee!" she cried louder, forcefully lunging back into my hard and swollen cock, causing me to push my stiffness against her until finally my own body jerked, twitched, and with a loud grunt and moan emitting from my clenched mouth, I released the pent up cascade. I could feel every single spurt of my seed shooting out and meeting the resistance of her innards; something I had never felt so consciously before in my life. Every single jolt of my cock vibrated through her arse, and each splash of semen against the walls of her rectum caused me to react more violently than the previous thrust.

Our bodies relaxed in such a sudden collapse, it felt like the strings had been cut off a pair of puppets simultaneously. I lay on top of her back, my cock still deep inside her anal orifice although it was now less erect and hard than before, but still as thick. My head rested above hers but more off it than on. My chest was still pumping at a pace that thrummed against her smooth back. My thighs were glued to hers with the mixture of her juices and the lubricant. My legs were stretched out and lay between hers; my feet way beyond her own dainty pair. I stroked her upper arms with my fingers as she held them close to her torso. We stayed there for almost five minutes; our bodies moving in tandem as they rocked in sync with the train's unending movement.

When the cold began to seep through the pores of our previously sweating bodies, I moved to pull myself out of her but she pushed back into me and mewled, a sound so desperate and fragile that my heart went out to this little creature. I kissed her neck, nibbled at her ears, and stroked her back. I raised my upper body and stared down at her; her head lay on the pillow offering me a profile of her face, her smooth dark skin still shimmered because of the thin gauzy perspiration. I then raised my hips gently, pulling my now distended manhood out of her anus, leaving behind a widened and much enlarged entrance into her nether region. The contours of her arse were perfect; full but muscular and round.

With her head still on the pillow, she turned her face around to look at me, her neck craning. There were tears in her eyes and a forlorn expression on her face; she didn't utter a word. I bent down and kissed her on the lips as she shut her eyes. This time there was no passionate probing of tongues; just a gentle touch of our lips. As I raised myself further she opened her eyes and with tears now pouring down her cheeks, she reached out with one hand and touched my face, Her fingers traced the outline of my jaw, her thumb briefly ran across my lower lip but when I tried to suck it into my mouth she withdrew her hand.

With a huge sigh and exhalation of breath, she began to pull her body out from under me and push herself towards the window of the train compartment. She raised herself on to one elbow and rested her head against the glass window pane at the head of the berth. She was resting in a sideways position with her right breast almost touching the berth, her right flank on the white bed-sheet. Her left arm was raised and bent at the elbow, the palm between her head and the window pane; her arm pit fully revealed so that for the first time I noticed the long tendrils of hair. They too formed a fairly thick mass not dissimilar to her hairy pussy. Her left leg was semi-folded at the knee and traversed her right leg so that her perfectly shaped arse stared me in the face.

I reached for her delicately small feet and rubbed along the length of her ankles, tickling the back of her knee. Between her thighs I saw the bottom fringe of her substantial pubic hair and also the glistening remnants of her juices. But what captivated me, enthralled me even, was the sight of her rectum from which a thick stream of white cum was oozing out. It came in bulky spurts as she tightened and eased her anal muscles that pushed my entire load of semen out of her receptacle. I watched as she gradually expelled my cum; the way it was compressed out of her hole and then left a wet trail as the globs slid down the inside of her arse cheeks and dribbled to the bed sheet below.

Looking at her in this posture got my cock to start hardening up again and as I played with the drier part of the inside of her thighs I knew that Vidya was getting horny herself. I reached across and touched the left breast that was fully exposed and facing upwards; the firm and full globe filling my palm as her nipple hardened to the same stiffness as earlier. She turned fully on her back, my cum having now exited her rear hole and created a very wet spot just below her. She raised herself from her reclining posture and sat up, throwing her arms around my neck and pressing her mouth against mine. But the sorrow and sadness that seemed to have shrouded her completely didn't disappear. We held each other tight, my arms now around her and caressing her back, her finger nails clawing at the skin of my own back. We stayed like that for almost five minutes during which I felt her tears against my chest as they poured from her eyes.

*******

Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers