Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
579 Followers

This actually brought an embarrassed blush to my daughter's face, but she continued. "After that, my biggest worry was that you shouldn't wake up too soon. It was like heaven, to have you eat my tits like that... even masturbation hasn't felt half as good. To top it all, you used your hands to play with my pussy. I guess that's when I really lost it. I was quite surprised - and I admit - quite relieved to see that you had slept through all my sounds, and I almost fainted when you started on my other breast.

"By the time you finished up, I had drenched the sheets with my ... and I knew I had to go back to the room before things went even further, but sex (she grinned when I balked at her use of the word) had worn me out, and I just fell asleep beside you. That's the true story, Daddy! We didn't do anything else."

It took me all of two minutes to completely assimilate everything from the incident to her account of it to her expressions to her use of various words like 'masturbation, sex, pussy...', the latter speaking of a sexual knowledge I hadn't anticipated. My only redemption came from the fact that we hadn't completed penetration. I swore I would never touch hard drinks in my life again. It had been too close, and God forbid, it could have ended another way.

"Well," I tried to make light of the situation. "At least it was good for you. I missed the whole show."

"Daddy!" she answered in a patronizing tone. "I doubt you would have done anything if you had been awake." That was good - she still trusted me. For further reassurance, she reached over and embraced me, unmindful of the fact that neither of us had anything above the waist by way of clothing. Guiltily, I felt my cock jump up as her breasts flattened against my chest, while she threw her arms around my neck. I relished the touch of her skin against mine, and although I have already admitted that there was a sexual reaction, there was also a psychological closure that I felt.

With her head on my shoulders, Poornima shocked me by whispering naughtily, "Besides, it wasn't just good, it was terrific."

Before I could react, she pulled her face away and pecked me on my lips. It was a short, instantaneous kiss, but I felt a little of something extra when her tongue darted out at the last moment to tease my lips, and then she withdrew from my embrace as quickly as she had drawn me into it. The smile was still there on her lips, but at such a close, intimate distance, there was a sensuous hue in the pink of her lips.

The father in me took over. "Go back to your room, and get dressed."

Wordlessly, she stood up and stretched, her taut body furthering my fantasies. I watched her ass, almost nakedly exposed, wiggle as she trotted like a cat to the door. Abruptly, she turned around, gave me a flying kiss, grinned and then continued on her way out.

The dawn of the Sunday promised a bright, sunny day with plenty of breeze; the weather seemed to be tailor-made for celebrating the last year of her teens. After returning home from a particularly long shopping spree alone, the details of which she wouldn't divulge, Poornima had once again insisted the previous evening that I drop all plans for any birthday bash. I promised her I would.

After the mass, which Poornima attended with a happiness I didn't understand - she had always questioned our faith - we drove to the nearest movie theater and took in the latest blockbuster. I could sense envious eyes on me as I escorted the beautiful woman of whose birth I had been a cause almost two decades ago, and although it troubled me as a father that she should evoke such popularity by mere presence, male teostosteronal ego prided me that she had, indeed, chosen me as her man for the day.

Poornima then surprised me by asking for the driving keys. This was getting to be a day of novelties; my daughter had always preferred that I drive her around. Dressed in the traditional gold-bordered 'mundu-neri', she was a sight to behold - an absolute Goddess. As opposed to the latest trend in her attire, this one was actually downright decent. The perfect homely girl.

At the same time, if you thought her conservativeness did anything to curb the feelings I had for her, you would be as disappointed as I was. Try as I did, I was drawn to the glowing life beside me, and I wanted to be so much more than a father to her. I didn't ever want her to spend her life with another man, for no one could love her - anybody, for that matter - as much as I did. And by the same measure was the taboo of revealing that love.

A lot of people make the mistake that sex is the 75% factor in their lives. I disagree - all that mattered to me as I watched my daughter handle the wheel deftly as we drove towards the beach resort of Kovalam was her companionship. At that moment, I would have given anything in the world just for that tiny flicker of hope that she could be my soulmate. Anita was the as far from my mind as she was in person.

We drove up to one of the most expensive five-stars in the locality, complete with valet parking and white-collared personal welcomes. It was obvious from the way the valet and the doorman greeted my daughter that she had been here before. It occurred to me that the entire date was costing a lot of mind, and I made it a point to talk to my daughter, at a later date of course, about watching her pocket-money. She had saved like a squirrel since she could walk, but the opulence was so obvious that I had little doubt she had any money left.

It took Poornima all of five seconds to be handed over a key of some sort by the smiling clerk. I was confused. "What's with the key? I thought the lunch hall was over there -"

"It is, but that's not where we are going to eat. Come on, I booked us a suite. Just for the two of us."

"A suite! Do you have any idea how much that costs?"

She smiled disarmingly. "I didn't until I saw the bill yesterday evening."

"So this was your shopping?"

"Not all of it - bought a couple of dresses for celebrating my birthday."

I looked around - as far as I could see, the clothes she had with her were the ones she were wearing. "I don't see anything..."

"It's already in the room. God, you are such a worry wart!"

Ignoring my protestations, Poornima dragged me to the elevator, and we rode up to the fourth floor. Confidently, with a surety that betrayed her familiarity with the place, she walked me over to the farthest door in the corridor.

"Voila!"

It was a magnificent room; I was speechless. Large and roomy, with a pink-drowned king-size bed against one wall, long, swirling curtains against full-length glass doors that opened into a balcony which in turn overlooked the sprays - it was a room from my memories of a long-enjoyed honeymoon. And in spite of the vastness of the room, it had a sense of intimacy about it.

Suddenly, I was not so sure I wanted to spend the day in this room with my daughter.

Even before I had a chance to protest, Poornima pulled me inside and locked the door. She looked at me with a satisfied grin, obviously pleased that the reservations had not failed to flatter.

"Like it?"

"Excellent! But it must have cost you a bundle... you shouldn't have," I chided.

She refused to let that dampen her enthusiasm. "It did, and I am sure that it will be worth it by the end of the day. Just relax, Daddy, and enjoy yourselves. It's not every day that you find yourself in a five-thousand-rupee-a-day suite."

"Five -"

She cut me off with a finger on my lips. "Hush," she commanded gently, but firmly. "Let's talk about this no more, okay? Another day, yes, but not today."

"Another day," I promised, "Not today."

"Thanks Daddy," she squealed, and gave me a hug. The sweet perfume of her body wafted in through my nostrils, and I held on to her as if I hadn't seen her in years.

A knock at the door destroyed what could have been a beautiful moment between father and daughter. It was room-service, a young boy with a full jug of lemonade. I thanked the boy, tipped him and turned around to see a rueful Poornima. Apparently, she too must have felt that a positive moment was cut short. Still, being the Neem that she's always been, she smiled quickly.

"Why don't you take it into the balcony, Daddy? I'll join you just as soon as I change into something lighter."

When she came out a minute later, I damn near dropped the glass I had been drinking from. Nothing she had worn around the house had revealed so much - all she had on was a tiger-string bikini, and God knows where she bought it - and the triangles that were supposed to cover her nipples stuck to their task and nothing else.

The dark pink of the areolas could be discerned around the edges, and when she twirled around in the suit, I could almost see the rise of the buds. The bottom wasn't any better either - I could make out the black tuft of her pubic hair peeking out from the sides of the material. And although I wouldn't swear to it, I caught a glimpse of the pink lips of her pussy!

My attention was not missed by Poornima, who had a wry smile on her face when our eyes met. I realized I had been caught checking her out, but she said nothing; instead, she walked over, gave me a daughterly kiss on the cheeks and settled down on the seat next to mine.

It was sheer torture to see her sitting there, so close to being nude there was just a hair's literal breadth between that and what she wore now, and to make matters worse, the little minx crossed her legs as she checked out a magazine that the hotel provided of its own accord. I tried to concentrate on the sea before me, but the charms of her feminine body were starting to be a bit too tempting.

We watched the sun set, we sat in silence. Conversation wouldn't come - now even Poornima seemed preoccupied, and I feared she was regretting having to spend the day with me. Although she hadn't mentioned anything about our stay for the night, I was hoping we would go back home. In the state I was in, a hotel room did not seem so secure for my daughter.

It was a quarter to seven when the waiter came in again. This time, he had a cake, a beautifully iced sponge, with Poornima's birthday all over it. It was a good thing that my kid had had the common sense to arrange for it beforehand; in my troubled frame of mind, her birthday was out of focus.

As soon as the door closed, Poornima declared that she was going to change into her birthday costume. I didn't realize how literally honest she had been until she reached behind her back, undid the knot of the top and let it fall to the floor.

Dear sirs. I am a man. I have eyes, and I have a body. Blood courses my veins and arteries. Can you then blame me for responding like a man to the sight of my daughter taking off her clothes? Can you empathize with me if I tell you that I desired her...

Poornima hooked her thumbs in the hem of her bottoms, and in one smooth move, she had them off. I let my jaw drop to the floor at the sight of her well-trimmed pussy, a perfect V, and the cheeky pink lips that I just wanted to talk to... My cock jerked as I stared with every right at Neem's body that she was so unabashedly displaying for me.

Poornima basked under my attention for around five seconds before walking nonchalantly to the cake and cut off a slice. Like the previous years, she offered me the piece, and when I opened my mouth, she put it in. I repeated the gesture, but a little of the icing fell on her breasts. Our eyes met, and she nodded imperceptibly.

Calling upon all the gods in the world to give me the strength, I swiped the cake off her tit, and ate it off my hands. Poornima, though, shook her head. She took another piece, and deliberately this time, wiped it all around the engorged breast. Then she stuck her tongue out, and in a slow, sensuous manner, drew it back in.

I got the message. I lowered my face to her bosom.

The rest of the things happened too fast and too deep for me to recount with any degree of accuracy. Basically, we made love - we had foreplay, we consummated and then we foreplayed some more, and then we consummated some more. The difference was in the fact that neither of us had ever felt anything like it. Our excitement and anticipation had been so much that it was with pleasure that my daughter moaned out aloud when I burst through her hymen.

And it was only an hour later, when exhausted and contented, we lay in each other's arms and reiterated our love for each other. Poornima admitted that she had been trying to seduce me ever since her mother had left for Saudi, and she had almost given up when a friend of hers suggested this last-ditch maneuver.

We made love all through the rest of the evening, even missing dinner, and it was only when my tummy grumbled about the hunger the next morning that we left the bed. It had felt so good, so natural to feel her body against mine, and I had slipped on my second ring into her pinky, sort of to signal my commitment.

Neither of us ever revealed anything to Anita about the new face of our relationship, but two months after Poornima confirmed that she had missed her period, my sharp wife of 20-odd years noticed the slight bulge of her stomach.

To cut a long story short, we soon admitted to Anita that the child our daughter was carrying was, indeed, mine. It was only after two days that we were able to speak to Anita again. Fortunately, by that time, she had gone over the pros and cons, and had decided that she was going to be totally indifferent to whatever it was that Poornima and I did.

Anita came home a year later, but by since we had already moved Poornima's stuff into the master bedroom, she resigned herself quite willingly to the guest room. Her grandson, she told me on the day he was born, was making it all worth it.

Anita went back to Saudi a month later, but promised us that it was her last stint abroad. She told me that she intends to come back home and look after her children. Poornima told me that her mother was always trying to get her to agree to have another baby...

And here's the beauty of the situation - Neem's already caught our second kid, but we are waiting to tell the news to my wife in person.

Until then, we'll just keep pretending that we are trying...

jaybee
jaybee
579 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Shaving My Indian Daughter-In-Law I got a chance to shave my hairy but horny Indian DIL.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Seduced Me Slowly A lonely mother seduces her indian son for her.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Heavenly Mother Indian mother and son cope with cold weather.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories