Indian Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
A telephone repair man's dream come true.
5.7k words
4.33
28.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indian Summer - A Fantasy

It was the hottest Indian summer on record. Everyone was irritable to the point of cracking. Someone even said that Old Charlie cracked the other day and killed some punk who tried to break into his place. Jack knew he had to keep his cool, despite all that was happening in his life. He was miserable, he wasn't happy at his job. His home life certainly had seen better days. Things could only get better from this point. Jack was a telephone repairman, and like most telephone guys, he saw things he wished he could be involved in, and he also saw the darker side of things. Drug deals going down right in front of him while he was working on some dealers phone. But he thought, "What am I supposed to do, call the cops and have one of our customers arrested before he can pay his first bill?"

Jack thought he had seen pretty much everything, or so he thought. One day while out on his rounds he drove to an apartment complex and was getting out of his truck. He did the normal routine, check the paperwork and re-verify the address, grab the tool bag, and go knock on the door. However, as he was re-checking the address he happened to glance up and through the window on the third floor he saw a beautiful brunette stroll by, but wait a minute he thought to himself. "Did I just see what I thought I saw?" As he was continuing to stare up to the third floor window and just as quickly as the first time, she walked by again. This time Jack was seriously focused on the window and saw exactly what he thought he saw. "She's naked" he mumbled.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "She's naked as Jaybird". He knew if he sat there staring she would notice. And someone else would probably notice him to. So with as much restraint as he could muster he climbed out of the truck and grabbed his tool bag without staring back up to the window. He looked at the paperwork and read the address once again before taking the steps towards the door.

It read, "Catherine Holmes 3032 Edgewood Drive Apt. 301". He thought for a moment, "No way could I be so lucky". He took the steps up the sidewalk towards the door, there was a buzzer for each apartment, he found 301 and with a pounding heart he pushed the button. There was a moment of silence, then through his peripheral vision he could see a figure peek around the window in the third floor apartment, then disappear. He heard the door buzzer release the lock on the door.

He reached up and grabbed the door. His excitement level was rising quickly as he realized the apartment he was going to be the same apartment he had just seen the naked woman in. He climbed the stairs to the third floor. He walked slowly so he wouldn't be winded when he got there. His heart was pounding, it was all he could do NOT to get a hard on while he was thinking about meeting her.

Catherine was a very attractive brunette for the age of 34; she took very good care of herself and was always getting hit on everywhere she went. She worked as a bank teller in the local bank, having just been transferred from another branch. At work though, she was instructed to down dress by her boss Eileen, who just happened to be a very jealous woman. Eileen knew everyone always looked at Catherine when they would go out for lunch, so she told Catherine to wear clothes that didn't do her any justice while at work. This pissed Catherine off something fierce.

"How can she tell me what to wear and then turn around and dress like a little whore"? she wondered. Catherine was on her day off at her new apartment; she had just taken a shower and reached for a towel when she remembered she wasn't at home anymore, well not the same home she used to be in. She knew the towels were in a box in the living room, but now she had to get one. As she was walking around looking for the box with the towels in it. She didn't realize that her new living quarters afforded others the luxury of a view since the blinds had yet to be installed. She was also waiting for the phone guy to come and install her new phone. She hated moving, but it was something she had to do.

She walked across the living room in search of the towels. She heard the buzzer ring for the door. "Oh no! somebody is here" she said to herself. "I'm buck naked and someone's at the door" "Who could it be at this time of the day" she wondered. She had just moved in and didn't even know anyone. She ran over to the window and looked down at the door. It was the phone guy. She immediately got an idea in her head. She was going to tease this guy and make his day. She wasn't a mean spirited person; she just enjoyed a good flirt now and then.

She quickly found the box with the towels in it and purposely grabbed one she knew was not nearly big enough to cover her self up. As she wrapped the towels around herself it barely covered her breasts and didn't even come close to going all the way around her. This left a wide gap down her side showing her skin from her underarm to her thigh. "Perfect" she thought.

Catherine was a very sassy and very spontaneous not to mention flirtatious. She ran to the door and pushed the buzzer. She heard the door open and then the footsteps of a very big man coming up the stairs. Her heart raced as she heard him come closer to the door. She knew she was taking a big chance with this new stranger. After all he could be some crazed lunatic that might do something dreadful. She had a twinge of fear combined with raw excitement as he reached the third floor.

BOOM…BOOM…BOOM came a knock on the door. She almost wet herself at the sheer strength of the person who was on the other side. She flirtatiously asked, "Who is it?" The deep resonate voice on the other side said "It's the phone guy, I'm here to hook up your phone for you." She paused a moment and replied "Just a minute please". Jack was almost shaking at the thought of catching a glimpse of her naked. But he knew at this point she must be going to get dressed. Little did he know what was yet to come?

She reached up and unlocked the door and opened it slowly peaking around it to make for certain he really was who he said he was. She looked straight out the door and found herself staring into his chest. She suddenly got wet with desire for what she saw when she looked up was a big, strong, broad shouldered man with a goatee and dimples. He was looking down at her with a smile.

She opened the door the rest of the way and let him in. "Please excuse the mess, I'm still moving in" she exclaimed. "That's perfectly fine" he replied. "I've seen MUCH worse". Catherine added, "Please excuse the way I'm dressed, you caught me in the shower" "Would you like me to wait outside until you get dressed," he asked. "No…. No you're fine," she said. "Unless your uncomfortable" "Uh, no "I'm quite fine with it" he muttered. "A little too fine" he said under his breathe. "So Mr. Phone guy, I bet you see all kinds of half naked woman everyday don't you?" "Well actually…I never see any" he responded.

"No kidding," she said. "Not that I'm complaining about it now, It's quite refreshing" he implied. Catherine was staring at him as he worked, and Jack could feel it. He was getting a little excited knowing that such a hot young woman was taking an interest in him. This was something he had never experienced but always thought about.

Catherine's mind was wandering all over, this man was in her apartment, and he was everything she liked in appearance and attitude, at least what she could see on the surface. She was curious to know more. But could she go about it. Her spontaneity was getting the better of her, she thought about what she could do to break his concentration on his work and get him to look at her.

So without hesitation she got up from her chair and headed for the bathroom, and halfway down the hall she "accidentally" dropped her towel. Jack saw this out of the corner of his eye and couldn't help but turn and look. Catherine bent down and afforded Jack with the best ass and pussy shot he had ever seen in his life. She stood up quickly and said "Oh dear!" as Jack turned away all flustered and in disbelief. She returned a moment later and said "I'm sorry about that, it slipped" Jack was half hard by now and began to stutter his words. "I…. I…uh, whew. I'm sorry I didn't mean to see anything"

Catherine giggled and said "Don't worry about it, I'm used to be being looked at" He wasn't sure what to think. He hurried his work out of frustration and began picking up his tools. Catherine asked "All done already?" "Umm, yes ma'am" Jack replied. "Could you try your phone and see if it works now?" Catherine picked up the phone and heard dial tone, "It sure does," she said.

Jack thought this a perfect time to offer his services in the future, so he reached into his wallet and pulled out his business card. He never gave his business card to anyone; he didn't want anyone calling him after hours…until now. He said "Here's my business card, if anything goes wrong or stops working PLEASE feel free to call me. I can do most ANYTHING you want" Catherine knew what he was implying, but he was trying to be a gentleman at the same time.

She thought that was cute how he was responding to her in a professional way but also dropping a hint that he was VERY interested in her. She said "Thank you sir, I'll be sure to call you if I need ANYTHING done to me…'er I mean for me". She giggled at her own mistake. Jack picked up his tools and headed for the door. Catherine wanted to give him another peek but how? She ran to the door and opened it for him, as she stepped back to let him by her towel fell to the floor. Jack's eyes were locked on her perfect supple breasts. He couldn't tear himself away from this once in a lifetime fantasy come true. Catherine jumped behind the door as if to hide herself, and crouched down to get her towel. Jack was still standing in the doorway in a trance. "Sorry again Mr. Phone Guy, I seem to be having such a time with this towel" "Oh my God" Jack said. "I have to leave now" He had never been so frustrated with a woman in his life. Catherine shut the door behind him and leaned against it as she listened to him run down the stairs. She knew she had accomplished what she set out to do.

Jack reached his truck, threw his tools in the back and jumped in. He started the engine and fired up the air conditioning. He knew he had to cool down right away or he'd overheat. "That was fucking AWESOME," he thought to himself. "Nobody is going to believe this". All he could think of the rest of the day was Catherine Holmes, and how he could manage another meeting with young beauty.

He ended his workday with thoughts of her, he was totally riled up and didn't know how to release his tension. He decided to go to the local strip club and get his frustration out by watching other girls; hopefully this would take his mind off seeing her. Jack knew the girls at the local club were used to him by now and that they didn't expect him to be as excited anymore. He was just one of the locals.

Jack entered the drive and saw the marquee out front said something about a new girl named Sassy, he wondered who it could be. He entered the club and took his usual seat in the darkest corner where the lights his face from view. He liked to be the mysterious stranger in the shadows.

The night wore on with the usual girls doing their routines, and then at 11:00pm the DJ ended a song with an announcement. "Gentlemen, We would like to introduce our newest little fox to the hen house, put your hands together for Sassy!" the crowd was hesitant to clap knowing the past intros of women that had joined the team.

Jack watched as Sassy's shadow passed an open spot in the wall, he noticed something about her silhouette that seemed somewhat familiar. Her breasts were perfect, but where in the world did he see them before? She jumped out from behind the wall and began dancing to "Wild thing" by Tone Loc. "Oh GOD!" Jack gasped. It was Catherine. He instantly got a hard on, he sat and watched her dance her three sets and as she began to step off stage he motioned out of the darkness for her to come to his table.

She walked over as she redressed and sat down next to him, she had yet to realize who this stranger was since her eyes hadn't adjusted to the lighting. Jack sat there silent wondering how long it would take her to notice it was "The Phone Guy". Catherine noticed something about this man that jogged her memory about a time earlier in the day, she remembered his scent, he was wearing a cologne that not many men wore.

She looked right at him and said, "I know you, don't I?" He said "Maybe" She remembered his deep voice. "Oh my god!, it's Mr. Phone Guy! How are you?" Jack replied "I'm freakin' awesome now". "I suppose there's nothing to be left to the imagination now is there?" she asked. Jack smiled largely and said "I enjoyed EVERY minute of it, then and now" "You liked what you saw this afternoon" she inquired.

"You could more than say that, I had to come here to get over you." You were all I thought about the entire rest of the day." "Really" she said. "You know, I danced extra hard tonight because I was all wound up from teasing you today." I was quite impressed with your reaction to my exhibitionism. I hope you didn't think I was just doing that to harass you. I thought you were quite the gentleman today. And I was debating calling you for more help"

Jack was shocked to hear her say that. All he could do was wish she would. He smiled and said "I'm all yours". "Really!?" she asked. "Well, let me think of how I can put you to work then." Then she jumped up and went back stage to prepare for her next set. Jack was hard as a rock at this point, and he wasn't about to get up and go walking around.

After Sassy completed her next set she walked over to Jacks table again and took a seat. "So how do I get to be the lucky one tonight?" Jack asked. " She gave him a look that he remembered from earlier in the day. "Well Mr. Phone Guy, you see I have fantasies just like you. And one of them is to seduce a total stranger, mainly someone like yourself. A man who works hard all day putting up with every ones bull shit, and who fantasizes about meeting someone like me. Consider this the luckiest day of your life. That is of course you care to participate"

Jack sat quietly for a moment, then he looked her up and down. He was checking out every perfect part of her body, her long beautiful legs, awesome hips and ass, perky young breasts, and her eyes were a piercing hazel that seemed to change with her excitement. He thought he had died and gone to somewhere, because he knew this wasn't heaven.

"Well beautiful, who am I to say no to a chance of a lifetime?" "Good answer" she said. "Prepare to be inundated with the best sexual time of your life". Sassy then hopped up and began to give him a lap dance like no other. She straddled his leg and began to grind her crotch onto his leg near his crotch, she could feel him instantly grow in his pants. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned towards his chest rubbing her breasts all over him.

Jack lost all train of thought, he was paralyzed. She began kissing his neck and ears while continuing to grind into his crotch. She stood up, turned around and sat down on his lap so she could feel his hard cock poke her in the ass. This got her excited and her nipples went hard. Jack knew he couldn't touch, at least not here anyway. He sat in his chair while she gave him the best lap dance ever. All he could think about was getting a hold of her outside the bar, or at home.

Sassy reached down between Jacks legs and began to caress his bulge, he was hard, big and beginning to make a wet spot in his jeans from her driving him wild. He leaned forward and said "If you continue what you are doing……I may have to ask you to come home with me and finish what you started". "Oh really" she stated. "I'm sorry, who's fantasy is this anyway?" Jack said "Well good question, I think we're going at both of them at the same time" "Then girls first Mr." She replied.

Jack agreed, and continued to sit quietly and happily. Sassy finished her sets for the evening and when the lights came up she walked out to Jack and asked "Uh, Mr. Phone Guy…Care to allow me to finish what I started?" She watched as Jacks left eyebrow went up. He smiled and said "You're the boss darling." They both walked out to the parking lot and he followed her to her car. Jack noticed she was driving a 2002 Corvette, "Very nice car…….for a Bank Teller" he said. "She looked at him and smiled.

"I don't drive this to work, they'd probably think I embezzled the money for it." She added. "I don't blame you" he said. "So where do you park it? I didn't remember seeing it in the parking lot" "You're quite the observer" Catherine said seeming a little amazed by his attentiveness. Most men don't think of anything but sex, and what they can see.

"I don't miss a trick, 10 years of driving a truck……and you tend to spot everything" he said. "I keep it in a garage around the corner from my apartment" she said. "I don't trust it in the parking lot either". "Smart girl" Jack replied. The two left for her apartment and Jacks blood pressure was beginning to rise, just knowing or even not knowing what was coming in the near future was totally exciting to him.

They arrived a few minutes later at her place and he walked her to the door, she swiped her access card and the door unlocked. He reached and opened it for her. "What a gentleman, one of the olden days…when chivalry was still alive and well" she said cheerily. "I try" he answered. They walked up to her apartment giggling quietly at the thoughts running through both their heads. She opened the door and stepped in, Jack paused for a second and then stepped in behind her.

He waited for her to put her things away and come back to him, she disappeared into her bedroom and after what seemed to be an hour she called for him, never emerging from her room. He wondered what was she up to, he walked towards her door and peeked in, he could see a king sized bed with black satin sheets and handcuffs on the bedposts. There were red satin pillows and a red heart shaped fuzzy rug at the foot of the bed. He was impressed to see such a nice room and done up so seductively.

He slid the door open and still couldn't see her, just as he stepped inside past the door she jumped him from behind knocking him onto the bed, then just as quickly as she did that she had one of his hands in the handcuff on one side of the bed, he was slightly nervous about this and wasn't sure if he should let her do the other side, after all with his luck she might be psycho or something.

She stood in front of him as he wrangled in the one cuff for a minute, as he settled down, he asked "So what do you have in store now?" "Just you wait and see, I have an idea you'll be quite happy soon, so you might as well give up the other hand Mr." He looked into her eyes, he thought to himself that she didn't look the dangerous type.

He slowly moved his other hand to the bedpost and she quickly cuffed it. He lay there watching her circling the bed like a lioness circling it's prey, she was wearing a black leather bra with black leather crotchless panties. The bra had nipple openings so they stuck right out. He couldn't quite see the panties good enough to see her lips, but he knew damn well they were right there. She slowly climbed on top of him and pulled a blindfold out from behind the headboard. "Funny place to store that" Jack said. "It works for me" she replied. She began to put it on him as he lay there motionless. She could feel his rock hard dick poking up out of his jeans. When she secured the blindfold she sat right on his crotch and felt his throbbing cock and the heat it was putting out. She leaned over and placed her nipple at his lips, he smiled and began to lick her.

12