Indian Summer Ch. 2

Story Info
They finally 'do it'.
1.5k words
4.27
112.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daana
daana
17 Followers

That day was the best day of my life. It was my very first xxx-perience with a guy, in bed [and out of it]. In fact even though it has been a good 5 years from then, and a good number of fucks from then, I would still give that day a very high rating. Tom was good!!

Ps... you will have to read the first story to make better sense out of this one! But in case you don't, don't worry... sex is sex... and a good fuck is always a good fuck!...

Tom had introduced me to the vast, unending world of physical delights. He had helped me reach my first orgasm. [though at that time I didn't know that's what it was called. He told me all about the "vocabulary" of the delights that I was xxx-periencing!]

Anyway lets cut the chase. As I had said earlier, we did have sex that day!...

I lay on his bed, my breathing laboured, my heart slamming in my chest-threatening to crash out... my pussy wet and on fire, my nub throbbing! I was aware of his panting too, he too seemed to be in the same state, all wet, burning and throbbing!

"You know, you sure are one hot bitch!" he said. "Bitch... hmm then what would that make you Tom?" I wondered aloud. "A dog, right?"

"A dog... well... that sure would explain the fact that I just licked your cum off your oh-so-tasty pussy!" he turned towards me. Sweat was glistening on his chest, he looked delicious if I may say so.

"Aah my pet you still haven't told me about that classmate of yours, the one who has the honour of sleeping with you, though I don't see how he could fathom sleeping, considering the fact that you have a body to die for. And a clean shaven pussy to boot!" he started a slow journey with his fingers from my shoulder onto my breasts and then down towards my stomach, "You know nothing turns me on more than the fact that I can just taste you, I mean no hair... no hindrance!" his hand reached my already sensitive vagina, and ever so slowly he parted its lips... slowly inserting two fingers to ‘look' for my g-spot...

"Tom... uuh... I don't think that we should be doing this" my voice had a very breathless quality to it. "You have been down there and have already done that!"

"Done! Oh no way... I haven't even started!" his fingers found what they were looking for, and slowly he started moving them in and out and then in hard pressed circles. I gasped. He pulled himself nearer and literally swallowed my sound in a deep open-mouthed kiss.

His tongue started a slow yet very sure journey of my mouth and his fingers increased their pressure. We were somehow touching each other from head to toe. I could feel his hard erection pressed against my stomach.

"Uhhh... hmmm" I could feel another orgasm come, my entire being was slow igniting, I was throbbing down to my core, when suddenly he moved away.

"No not this way!" I felt totally lost and bereft at his words and his sudden actions. Confusion must have shown on my face, for he just pulled me close and gave me a short and very hard kiss, "A minute, my pet!"

I saw him roll over to his jeans and pull out a golden foil, he unwrapped the condom in it and pulled it onto his erection. I just lay there mesmerized. I had never ever seen a naked guy. Had never ever seem a condom except for in television adds. Never thought that I would see a guy roll one onto his prick. And my what a prick it was. It was huge. [at least it looked huge at that time]

He saw me stare. "Don't tell me that ass-hole of a guy of yours never uses one!" he did look a little worried then. "Ohh... yaaaaaa... he does use it!" "Then why are you staring?" he wasn't too convinced. "Hmmm... its just that you sure are very huge... you must be using the biggest sized one that's in the market!" I couldn't help teasing him.

"Enough!" he pulled me up from the bed. "Just tell me!"

"What should I tell you Tom, should I tell you that I am safe that I don't have HIV or any other damned disease?" I was screaming by then. He had gotten me very very annoyed. [ I understand his concerns today... but you will have to remember, I was naked, wet, throbbing, waiting... and he was discussing health!!]

I don't quite remember what happened next. My anger was white hot and I was literally blinded by then. The next thing I knew that he had pushed me onto the bed and was capturing my mouth with his.

I did struggle a little, in fact if I remember rightly I even kicked him on his knee. But then desire took over. If my anger had been white hot... my desire was definitely red and hotter still.

His excited member rested against my stomach. I reached out to touch it. He sensed my move and trapped both my hands over my head... and went on kissing me. The only interruptions being that he would stop to lick my lips once in a while. I felt like an ice cream Popsicle that day in the hands of a starving kid.

My lack of movements did frustrate the hell out of me, and he just wouldn't let my hands go and had trapped me under him totally. I wanted more than his tongue and his kiss. I felt the need in my center. My pussy was throbbing. My swollen clit wanted attention. I wanted him and wanted him hard and fast... over and over. I simply squirmed. And ground my hips against him. Up and down. Up and down.

He broke away with a gasp. His eyes were glazed. His mouth was open. He licked his lips as I kept grinding myself against him.

Then suddenly he moved his legs off me, giving me more freedom to move, but he didn't free my hands. He just used his free hand to open my pussy and adjusted his length against it and dove in.

"Shit... aaahhhh... no!!" I screamed in pain as my hymen broke with an almost audible rip. There was just pain and everything went black for a moment. When I regained my composure, I saw him above me, his prick still in me, and his face was ashen.

"No!! this can't be" he seemed to be talking to himself. "No!!"

His shock was apparent from the fact that as he went on saying ‘no' he remained motionless... right there in me.

I moved a little to adjust his cock a little... it felt good to move. Then I moved again. He just gave me a pained look. I tentatively pulled him to me, and then pushed him away... I could feel his cock slide in and out of my cunt.

He groaned. "No don't' do this!" his face was a mixture of pain and something else that I couldn't identify "You be strong! Don't do this"

"Do what Tom?" I just repeated the motion. Up and down. "What should I not do?" I playfully squeezed the inner walls of my pussy onto his hard dick. [it was as if he was the virgin and me the seducer. I still don't know why all of a sudden I felt bold enough to take things further, but I guess feeling filled with a huge cock was just too good a feeling!]

He fought his inner demons as I kept up the movements. Then he just gave up...

He put his hands under my bottoms and pulled me to him as he sank forcefully onto me... I felt his cock reach my depths... I felt myself open to his invasions even further. He started moving...

"Uuuuhhh... aaahhh... Tom" that's all I remember saying. He just grunted as he increased the tempo. In and out. Up and down.

I locked my legs around his waist as he pounded my pussy... his dick making a wet slurping sound every time he withdrew from me... he started withdrawing almost totally and then slammed right back in... I could feel my muscles bunch...

I just held on... he carried on the journey... taking me to the limits of sensations...

I felt my whole being catch fire as he went on slamming into me pussy... his huge dick pounding my cunt... my orgasm approached... He sensed it and just increased the tempo even further... I was being lifted off the bed like a rag doll as he pushed into me with all his might...

I couldn't hold on any longer... I felt my body quiver... and shudder and then everything went white... I felt a burst of light entering my body and soul... I clenched his dick one last time...

Then I heard his moans... his dick started swelling more... and more... and he came...

"Aaaaaaaaa... " he held me tight "Goooooddddd!!!!"...

A while later we repeated our Oscar winning performance... and continued our ‘encores' for many months... but those are different stories...

This was a story of my initiation to the power of the flesh...

Or should I say the power of a super duper fuck!!:)

daana
daana
17 Followers