Indian Volleyballers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's mother held Naina like she'd never let her go. Do we need to be careful with you too. When are you due sweetheart?"

Naina and Rick giggled and she said, "I'm not pregnant, Mom. Rick and I have decided we should wait until he gets established in his job, and I get accustomed to life here."

"Very wise decision son." Rick's Dad offered.

Well, I hope I have a grand baby soon. It's so hard to rock and cuddle a baby that big." Everyone laughed when she indicated Rick was the baby she meant.

They were taken to the lake house where it all started. "Rick, Naina, Jay, Ritu, you will all stay here until you get a place of your own. We all know how tough it is for young people to get started today. So, if we can do anything to help, we will. For now, you will stay here and enjoy the lake. Rick, your car is in the garage, the fridge is stocked, and so is the pantry. The boat is full of fuel and has been serviced. Have fun. And boys, don't try to wear these two beautiful girls out during the first few days."

Rick's mother hit his father in the arm. "Richard! That is so crude. Don't start picking on them already."

The comment may have been crude, but everyone laughed. The newlyweds laughed as well because they knew that's exactly what would be happening very soon.

12