Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
First taste of spanking for Meena.
6.4k words
4.29
181.2k
79

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena was lying on her bed thinking about the recent events in her life. She was wondering what had happened to her, why she gets so easily seduced by other men. The fucking with guards could have been easily avoided if she had acted tough, but instead she was excited and horny by the touch of other men. She keeps reminding herself that she was blackmailed but deep within her heart she knew she wanted it, she enjoyed it. Even after passing of two months since the first time both the guards fucked her, she cannot resist it and continued to let herself being used.

Meena felt her husband Ravi touch her shoulder, she stiffed at his touch. She knew he would be looking for sex but she felt in no mood to do that. Ravi was the same person whose touch once sends shivers down her spine but now she felt it as a turnoff. At first she thought of refusing, but then she found his hard cock pressing against her bums. He must be horny she thought, it's been long time since they had sex. Ravi turned her towards him and moved his hands inside her night gown.

Hardly any words were spoken and he forced his cock into her almost dry cunt. She derived no passion, no excitement from the act. She closed her eyes and instantly the strong body of Salim flashed before her eyes. Involuntarily she moaned and started to buck her hips to match his strokes. Later, after he finished and rolled over, he spoke,

"You felt so tight today."

It's not tight, I was dry you idiot, she thought but remained silent. She was angry of herself, why can't she just have normal sex with her husband without inviting anyone else in her mind. This does not happen when she is with others, she would be on fire. She knew what she was doing is not correct and wanted to stop, but every time her boss Pawar slipped his hand onto her ass, she cannot stop.

It was Saturday and she was getting ready for work while Ravi was relaxing as it was his off.

"You know we have to go to this party tonight don't be late," she spoke while grabbing her bag and rushing towards the door.

"Ya I know," he spoke lazily, "what am I going to do there it will be your office people."

"It's not an office party, so many on the top businessmen of Delhi will be there, it would be a good opportunity for you to get new clients for your company," she commented.

"Ok, I will pick you up from office," he replied. Meena rushed out to the parking. It's early June and Delhi was hot like hell, temperatures soaring over 40 degree Celsius. Even as early as 8.45 in the morning the heat was unbearable. Putting the AC of the car at full blast and his favourite radio channel at low volume she drove off into the busy streets. She thought about the party in the evening. Although few staff of the office would be present it was not exactly the office party. This party was thrown by a client of the bank, some occasion which she didn't bother to remember and Pawar insisted that she should go with him. When she told Ravi about it he was not pleased that she would be going out with Pawar, so she invited him too. Look how he is acting as if I am dragging him to the party, she thought. She was a bit nervous spending the evening with Pawar and her Ravi together. I don't care, let Pawar fuck me in his presence, she thought. She giggled and at the same time felt aroused.

She remembered about the day when Pawar was not in the office and the guards took advantage of her. Pawar already knew about it and was cool about it. Meena was surprised initially about his reaction and felt disgusted, but later she started to enjoy the no string attached sex with them.

Although it was Saturday she wore a saree to office to be ready for the party in the evening. As she entered the office few of the staff was surprised with her attire while some of them blatantly ogled her sexy curves. The saree was light chocolate colour draped tightly around her body with a matching low cut blouse. She seductively walked across the office ignoring the men admiring her.

"Hi, Meena," Mani called out, "looking great today... going out for some party."

"Ya, I have to go out somewhere in the evening," she replied. She didn't want to tell where and with whom so she just changed the topic and started talking about the latest project he was handling. Mani now behaved normal with her and never brought out the topic of Pawar or tried to advise her. She had a hunch that he knows a lot but as he never mentioned it to her, she was fine with it. Later she got busy with the work and the day passed quickly. In the evening she met Pawar.

"My god you are looking so hot," he commented, "the weather too is so romantic after this unexpected shower."

"You are always in a romantic mood," she smiled, "beware my hubby is also joining." He made a bad face and Meena laughed. Later when Ravi came to pick her up she introduced him to her boss.

"He is Mr Pawar my boss and he is Ravi my husband," both of them shook hands. While Ravi looked at him with respect and was dwarfed under his superior aura, Pawar inspected him with humour, feeling macho at having fucked his wife. They made some small talk and then Pawar offered them to drive along with him. Ravi parked his car in the office car park and both of them rode with Pawar.

The party was at a farm house bungalow at least 20 kilometres from the office and it took more than an hour to reach. It was just getting dark and Meena was amazed at the beauty of the place. The driveway had palm trees on the side. A large lush green garden and the building looked like a modern day castle. She didn't even know that this kind of place existed in Delhi. The house was full of guests and Meena was happy that none of them were know. She moved around the place with Pawar and Ravi, meeting people most of them businessmen.

She learned that the host was Chanduramani and the party was to celebrate his father Mansukhramani's 90th birthday. They met the host and wished the birthday boy. Pawar soon found company and stated to use the party to develop contacts and business for the bank.

"You should also meet the powerful people and use the links to develop business for your rating agency," he nudged Ravi to follow him. Ravi was also excited and looked happy on the other hand Meena started to feel left out.

"How do you develop some camaraderie with these people," Ravi inquired.

"Well you don't need to, you have a lovely lady at your side, people will be attracted like flies attracted to sweet," he laughed out loud putting one hand on Meena's shoulder. Ravi also laughed sheepishly while Meena smiled and punched Pawar playfully.

They continued to mingle around and moved to the bar. They took the drinks and Pawar offered Vodka to Meena too. She had tried it once before, so at insistence of Pawar and when Ravi also urged she took a glass. The drink was made especially for ladies and tasted like a lemon drink. She quickly gulped down two.

"I am feeling giddy."

"It's physiological, you don't get drunk in two drinks," Pawar laughed.

"Don't worry and enjoy yourself, Ravi is here to take care of you," Pawar assured her.

Ravi quickly nodded who was himself gulping down the drinks.

"Hey don't be so gloomy, so many women are having drinks, you won't be out in a few drinks rather you would feel great," Pawar tried to reassure her. She nodded not too sure of herself, but soon she felt good and light headed. The party was at full swing and the place was full, she relaxed a bit.

"Hello, Pawar, how you doing." They turned around and found that a tall man must be in his late fifties standing behind.

"Ohh Hello Mr Gupta," Pawar shook hands with him.

"How come I never met your lovely wife," he smiled at Meena.

"She is not my wife," Pawar laughed, "she also works with me in bank, rather he is the proud husband," he pointed towards Ravi. He shook hands with Ravi.

"Wow I have never seen such a beautiful banker," he smiled and moved his hand forward. She also smiled self consciously at his flirtatious behaviour and held his hand.

"He is Mr Gupta, steel tycoon of the city and she is Meena our project finance officer," Pawar introduced them. Gupta held her hand longer than required. He felt the warmth of the soft hand and wondered how it would feel wrapped around his cock.

He looked at the sexy lady in front of him wrapped in the saree which was tightly hugging her voluptuous ass. Her low cut blouse revelling a deep cleavage between her milky white boobs. He felt bad that she has come to the party with her husband.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Gupta," she spoke.

"No need to be so formal, you can call me Piyush," he smiled ear to ear. She looked at him he was clearly not young and must be her father's age, but he looked fit.

"Look what I said earlier about flies and sweet," Pawar laughed, "Ravi beware," he winked.

"Ohh, shut up Pawar," he scolded pawar playfully. Both of them laughed while Ravi was red faced.

"So what do you do Ravi," he enquired, "don't mind this idiot he is drunk," he mocked.

Ravi explained about his work in the rating & consultancy agency and for next few minutes both of them got seriously engaged talking about work.

"You seem to have nice knowledge about the steel industry," Piyush praised him, "why don't you meet me in office and we will discuss about working together." He handed him his business card.

"Ok but now its party time so let us enjoy, no office discussion," he announced. "What are you guys drinking," he enquired and as if on a cue Ravi rushed and brought him a drink. He was happy and already lapping like a dog at his feet. Meena suddenly felt disgusted, this is the same person who was so possessive and always suspicious but now Gupta is clearly flirting with her and he is acting like his sissy girl.

Piyush engaged her in his smart talk while Ravi looked on. He kept on flirting with her while she felt strange. In between she looked at Ravi and smiled knowingly. She felt relieved when another person joined them.

He was Kripa Shanker, another businessman. He stayed around talking with them. Some business talk, some flirting with Meena and drinks continued. Ravi was getting drunk and was clearly charmed by both of them. To Meena's great disappointment Pawar was occupied by other guests.

"Are you sure you work in bank," suddenly Kripa asked.

"Why!!" Meena was surprised.

"You look so hot like a model, I thought Pawar is hanging out with some model for his Bank's advertisement campaign," he smiled. Meena blushed at his remark. She smiled feeling flattered but she was a bit cautious too as Kripa was trying to seduce her and has a lecherous look on his face which Meena didn't like. The vodka was also having its effect and she was slowly opening up. On many occasions both these men put their hands on her shoulders or brushed against her ass. She was getting aroused as this was happening in front of her husband who was now a bit uncomfortable. Meena enjoyed his discomfort and played along with them.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Ravi spoke to Meena when they were momentarily alone.

"Yes very much," she teased him.

"Beware of these two guys they are acting very smart," he cautioned her.

"You mean I should just shoo them away the next time they try to talk to me," she looked annoyed.

"No no I don't mean that," he replied.

"I know, you are jealous that they are attracted to me," she laughed, "and exactly what should I do?

"Well just be careful...," Ravi didn't get suitable words to explain but Meena understood and was happy to make him feel jealous and unsecured.

They walked around the house talking and drinking. Pawar and Gupta were keeping Ravi busy with them while Kripa stayed close to Meena. She was much comfortable with Gupta but Kripa was irritating her. He moved his hand on her ass and slowly caressed them. She kept a straight face and tried to ignore him which made him bold in his adventures.

"You are very lucky Mr Ravi, you have a lovely wife," he spoke standing close to her, his one hand hiding behind Meena, feeling her ass. Ravi doesn't know what to say, he smiled foolishly. Meena felt strange sensation running through her body. It felt so naughty to let him feel her up in presence of her husband who has no idea what is going on. Ravi was having drink after drink and was clearly getting drunk.

While they walked through a narrow passage leading to back yard, Kripa put his arm around her narrow waist as if trying to show her the way. The saree she wore was long way below the navel revelling her slender waist. Kripa caressed her abdomen and move his hand below the navel. She squirmed showing her discomfort but he ignored it and pulled her in front of him and rested his other hand on her ample ass. She turned her face and stared him with anger in her eyes but he looked at her shamelessly.

Her face turned red with shame, she looked around and found Gupta and Ravi few feet behind them. She trembled with strange sensation and felt her cunt getting wet. She grabbed his hand trying to push them away but he didn't budge.

"Leave me," her voice was barely audible. He gripped her ass hard, his finger dug deep into her crack. She gasped as his other hand slipped inside the saree just inches away from her swollen pussy mound.

"Meena, you are so hot," he whispered.

"Let me go," she spoke in a hoarse voice and tried to push him away but he continued to maul her. She was worried that her husband may find out what was going on, she cursed herself for letting him go this far. She didn't want to shout and create unpleasant scene.

"What are you doing, Ahhhh, Nooo," she winced in pain as his grip tightened, "let me go please," she pleaded.

"Ok, but let me kiss you, just one kiss, please," he begged. She refused and struggled to get herself free but he held her in his vice like grip. His other hand moved from her waist to her boobs and she can't stop him. Oh my god, she was a bit scared now. She didn't want anyone to find out what was happening and they were walking in a corridor with her husband barely few feet away.

"Please leave me they are just behind us," she begged.

"Please just a kiss," he repeated his wish. She was getting aroused.

"OK, just a kiss and be quick," she finally relented, she wanted to end it. His face lit up and he quickly pushed her and walked her to nearby door.

"What... where are you dragging me," she panicked.

"In the room, it's better than in the corridor," he grinned. She tried to stop him but found herself being easily pulled inside the room. Her heart started to beat fast. The room was dimly lit and he didn't bother to put on any lights.

"Now be quick and let me go," she panted, "my husband can come in."

"Don't worry about him, Gupta will keep him engaged," he smiled and pushed her on the writing table lying in the corner. He bent her face down grabbing her shoulders. Her ass jutted out at the edge of the table. He paused for a moment admiring the hot body while Meena breathed hard. He moved directly behind her and spread his body over her grabbing her under him. His hard cock poked directly on her ass crack.

She felt his weight over her and found herself totally helpless. He humped his groin pressing his cock deeper into her crack.

"Felt the big daddy, huh," he whispered in her ears. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for him to violate her mouth. He was in no hurry, he took his time and caressed her hairs and mauled her boobs.

Ohh my god, he is hard, this has gone too far, she has never expected that she would be in such a position with her husband just a few feet away.

He placed his mouth over her quivering lips and kissed. Meena's face turns red but her mouth was open letting him slip his tongue inside. He roughly grabbed her hairs and sucked her lips moving his tongue around. His other hand roamed all over her body pinching her ass, pulling her boobs and digging his nails on her soft flesh. She groaned in his mouth at the rough treatment she was receiving. She didn't realize when she started to kiss him back. Her eyes closed and tongue flickering over his lips.

"You are a hot little girl, you will love daddy," he spoke while licking her neck and biting her cheeks.

"Ugh... ugh... Ouch... ahhh... ayyeee... please stop," she cried out in pain feeling his teeth over her cheeks and shoulders. She put up a weak protest and tried to get up but he easily pushed her back on the table.

"You have some nice and firm boobs; I bet your wimp husband never used you properly."

"No... no...," she panted, "let me go what are you trying to do."

"Don't be a tease, I am doing exactly what you have been wanting the whole evening," he whispered in her ear. His grip was hard and she was not able to get herself free. She felt weak unable to resist and slowly surrendering to the sensations. She groaned, her voice muffled as he started exploring her beautiful body.

Outside the room Ravi was nervously craning his neck around looking for Meena. Gupta was watching him with a sly smile on his lips. He forced yet another drink into his hands.

"What are you searching for," he asked.

"Nothing just wondering where Meena is?" he replied feeling difficult to stand straight.

"Ohh I have seen her entering the room with Mr Kripa Shanker," he replied casually. Ravi looked strangely towards the closed door.

"Ahhh, maybe both of them having fun," he came close and very secretively whispered in his ears.

"No no that is not what I meant," he blushed. Gupta burst out laughing.

"I am just kidding," he laughed, "well you never know, if I was with her I would be certainly having fun, she is so hot" he whispered. Ravi could not say anything, he managed a sheepish smile.

Meena's was no longer resisting Kripa, she was breathing hard with her eyes closed. The door opened with a squeaking sound and both of them entered. Ravi adjusted her eyes to the dimly lit room and saw both of them sitting on the sofa. He found them to be sitting too close. He rubbed his eyes and took few steps towards them. His blood froze.

Meena was sitting in his lap, her 'palu' was spread on ground and her milky white breasts were proudly on display with the blouse and the front open bra hanging loose on either side. Her chest heaving with every breath she was taking. Her head resting on his chest. He looked into her eyes and saw pure lust like he has never seen before. He was unable to move. Every passing second felt like eternity. He saw Kripa's hands on her waist and one hand disappearing inside her saree. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her legs wide spread and where his hand might be.

"Ohou... Ahhh... ugg...," Meena moaned softly with every breath. Her moan was the only sound in the silent room. Ravi felt his head spinning and felt too weak to remain standing on his feet. He must have started to stumble when Gupta supported him and let him drop down on the carpet. Meena his lovely wife of three years sitting half naked on the lap of this loathe of a man. He was shell shocked and felt himself trembling. Gupta had a hand on his shoulder. Ravi looked at him pleadingly as if he could wake him up from his nightmare.

Meena's breasts were not too big but were firm and stood straight and pointed on her chest. The areola was pink with slightly dark coloured nipples. Kripa had them tightly under his grip. He squeezed them hard and caught her tout nipples between his fingers and thumb, crushing them mercilessly. Meena cried out in pain and grabbed his hands. The white breasts were turning pink due to the treatment. From the movement of his other hand it was clear that he had his fingers deep inside her cunt.

Ravi felt as if his heart will jump out of his throat, she may get hurt. He tried to get up but Gupta kept a tight hand on his shoulder and kept him in his place.

12