Indian Wife & Internet Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,325 Followers

It seems that Dileep had come prepared. Somehow he had known that she would come to his room because before she could protest, he took out a silk scarf. Soft and lovely to touch and tied it very gently around her eyes.

“Don’t be scared, love. What is about to happen is something you would perhaps have never even dreamt of in your wildest dreams.There is just one more thing.” Dileep said. Just as Sameera was expecting him to complete the sentence she felt her hands being tied.

“Dileep, please. Why are you doing this?” she was suddenly anxious.However instead of any reply,only silence greeted her. It seemed that Dileep had walked out of the room or had left her there: alone, nude,tied and blindfolded. She felt panic buiding up inside her. Should she shout? But Dileep himself had said that he had given Rehan a sleeping tablet. However soon she felt a pair of lips on her lips.

“Dileep,untie me. This isn’t fair.” She said.

“All for your sake,love.Trust me. We have corresponded with one another for months now.” Dileep voice was a whisper while her lips were pried open and a tongue started exploring its way in her mouth. The tongue was almost everywhere, teasing and tantalizing. Over her cheeks inside her ears till all the fine hair stood on edges.Very very slow. Over her arms and then under her armpits.She suddenly remembered that she had applied perfume there and was thankful for that. Then the tongue was at the base of her breasts; moving in an upwards direction till it was about one millimetre away from the aerola. It found its way down to her belly button.The arousal was tremendous and Sameera was just wishing that the nipple should be sucked and hard. Dileep’s tongue again was on the move, going down right till her pussy, blowing into the lips so that the sheer force of the blow tingled her.

“Beautiful.You are very beautiful.A lyrical poetry.” Dileep said.

Oh God, she said biting her lips.Then suddenly there was silence.He had left her squirming. Obviously he was in the same room.

“Dileep, you there?” she asked in a whisper.

“Sure, love.I am.”

“Then why tease me?” she pleaded.

“You want me to make love to you?” he asked seriously.

Sameera nodded.

“You’ll have to wait,love.”he said. “Please lie down flat on your back.”

She followed his instructions. This time he started from her feet,right from the toes,sucking and licking them.It was as if his tongue was a little wet snake slithering over her body.Over her ankles,punctuating his run by a light bite on the soft fesh of her inner thighs and stopping just short of her pussy.Again.

“Please stand up and then we’ll make love.”Dileep said.

Sameera stood up immediately and Dileep laughed.

“Don’t pull my leg.”Sameera said crossly.

“I am lying flat on the bed and not pulling your leg at all and there is no one else in the room. Put one leg across and sit on me so that it is not pulled.I just hope the cock will slide in on its own.”Dileep said.

Sameera felt his body with her elbows and attempted to sit across him as if to ride him. As she lifted one leg to do his bidding, she felt a pair of strong hands under her buttock cheeks that lifted her and quite literally planted her on a shaft. The lips of her pussy wet as they were came in contact with an erect cock.The sheer weight of her own body ensured that the foreskin rolled back held by the tight lips of her pussy and the shaft found its way deep inside her pussy.She could actually feel the place where the thick foreskin was and where his shaft was. She recalled the words of a friend that while the tight foreskin rubbed the lips of a tight pussy and provided the pleasure there the actual shaft suffused the walls of the pussy with ecstasy. Sameera bit her lip as she felt this alien organ invade her most intimate and secret place, and she felt that whatever hesitation that she had was rapidly vanishing.

She moaned deeply as she felt the breath of his manhood fill her to capacity; and felt her heart begin to race as their pubic bones finally met. He remained motionless inside of her for a moment, and gradually as her will was all but gone, he nudged her and she began to slowly move in and out.

“Oh God!Dileep!!” was all Sameera could say.

“Remain that way.Relish the sensation.You know that in common parlance these are known as cock and pussy.Obviously a pussy(cat) gets the better of a cock(chicken).Well, shouldn’t the pussy strangle the cock?” Dileep said.

Sameera felt Dileep’s hands on her bare breasts, finding their way to her very erect nipples.

“Ride me,love.Ride me.”Dileep said.

Sameera strained her legs ably assisted by Dileep’s hands to go up till his cock was virtually out with the head poised at the entry of the pussy lips when she would again plonk down and the perinium of her buttocks would clap against his balls.The tables were now turned.Dileep was not making love to her;she was making love to him and with each passing moment relishing it.

“Be honest.I know you love Rehan but is the variety not worth all the tension you went through?” Dileep asked.She felt as if his voice was echoing in the room.

As Sameera felt the climax building up, she remained silent and like a person possessed kept riding Dileep. Perhaps, what Dileep said was true.She knew that Dileep too was also on the verge of a climax and soon she felt him shudder and discharge his semen inside her as little jets of fluid squirted inside her.She felt him go limp inside her but he did not disappoint.

Since his hands were free, he immediately made her get up and arranged their position in a 69 pose. She felt his tongue greedily kissing her pussy and inside the lips.On her part, she found his cum covered cock and after gradually rolling the foreskin over, she started sucking the exposed head of the cock. To her own amazement, his cock was almost erect just as she approached her climax.All her body quivered and shuddered, she kept on sucking at his cock with as much passion as possible.If his cock had managed the deepest possible penetration in her pussy, it was again managing the deepest possible penetration in Sameera’s mouth.After a couple of minutes, Dileep discharged.Again.And even this time a substantial amount of cum came out.Sameera ensured that her mouth remained on his cock and whatever came out went straight in her mouth.Due to the blindfold she couldn’t see;only feel but Dileep was so enamoured that he kissed her on the lips and thrust his tongue inside her,tasting his own cum in her mouth.Together they lay there for what seemed like an eternity till she decided to go back to her own room.

“At least now untie me and remove the blindfold.” She said.

He complied. After having had her eyes shut for so long, it took her a while to adjust.The room was dark. Her nightie was on the chair nearby.She picked up the nightie and walked to her room her bare feet as silent on the floor as the paws of a cat.There was no need to wear it but it wouldn’t do to leave it there;in the room of a guest. He watched her nude body totally mesmerised when she stopped at the door and smiled at him.

“There is just one little favour that I wanted from you.”she said.

“You name it.”Dileep said enthusiastically.

“Rehan will be visiting Chandigarh after exactly ten days.I am sure that your wife will ensure the comfort of the guest just as I have ensured yours.” Even in the dark,Dileep could see her eyes twinkling.

Rehan was asleep. She felt guilty that he could not participate in such lovely love making. Perhaps next time.This was just a preliminary interlude into the world of experimental erotica.She knew how much Rehan relished when she took his flacid cock in her mouth. She pulled down his boxer shorts and planted a kiss on the tip and then proceeded to give his cock the same treatment that she had just given to Dileep’s cock.She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his shaft just as Rehan felt the ripples of pleasure coursing through his body.

rupanita
rupanita
1,325 Followers
12