Indian Wife and the Bus Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey concludes.
7.7k words
4.35
112.3k
92

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,538 Followers

I was sitting in the crappy rexine seat, my face in my hands, at my wits end. An hour ago, I had been a successful start-up founder with my gorgeous and intelligent loyal wife by my side, heading towards the greatest deal of my life. A deal that could make me a millionaire if not a billionaire. But now here I was, in a totally different situation. Having watched my wife willingly walk away with a willing thug into the dark woods, worried about her chastity and safety.

I guess Raju saw how distraught I was.

"Get up, saab. Let's go get some chai." he said, nudging me.

We walked out of the bus and towards the shack. I got a few weird looks from the other passengers. I soon realized it was because of my visible hard-on but I didn't care. Raju got me a cup of chai, a samosa and offered me a cigarette. I hadn't smoked in almost a decade, but I felt the situation warranted it. So I took it.

"I want to go where they are." I said after taking a lot swig of the chai and taking a long drag from the cigarette.

"Why, saab?" Raju sincerely asked. He had put his knife away. It was almost like we were buddies now. In his mind, at least.

"I just want to make sure she is okay." I said, exhaling the smoke. I had forgotten how good it felt.

"She will be okay. Trust me." he said, rubbing my shoulder in an overly familiar way. "I know he seems scary but Ustaad is a gentle soul."

"Yeah, right!"

"Trust me, saab. Your wife will not be hurt. You needn't worry about it. Unless...." he smiled.

"Unless?"

"Unless.....well...you want to watch it."

"Watch what?"

"You think they are solving crossword puzzles in there?" Raju said and started laughing loudly at his own joke. The driver was close to us and he snickered at me too.

"Just let me go there." I said earnestly. "If Ustaad gets angry, so be it."

"Hehe, you think I am stopping you because of him? You think he will get angry?"

"Won't he?"

"Fuck no! He likes it when husbands are watching. I am just trying to spare you the torture."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh saab...you still haven't learned." he tapped me in a friendly way on the shoulder again, and then launched into a long monologue. "I have seen Ustaad in action with women before. He is a predator. And they are a willing prey. I don't know what it is. Maybe it is his big burly body or his arrogant personality. Most women have a natural attraction to it. Sure, it doesn't start off that way. It starts off with his threats and brandishing a weapon. But a few moves from him and they are putty in his arms. You saw what happened in the bus. Your wife is no different. She wants him now. It's not your fault. It's just how he is. And you have seen how things progressed so far. Do you really want to see the next episode? Do you want to see her wanting him?"

"I do." my ears felt hot.

"But why, man?" Raju seemed perplexed. "I assure you that in a few hours, he and I will be gone and you can forget the whole thing ever happened. Like a bad accident."

"I still want to be there." I angrily said.

"Fine, come along." Raju said.

He picked up a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and walked towards the trees. I followed him. We took a few steps when he stopped and turned around.

"Where the fuck are you going?" he loudly said.

I thought he was talking to me. So I opened my mouth to say something when I heard a voice behind me.

"To watch, asshole. You goons have made me stop my bus in the middle of nowhere. You think I don't want to watch that shapely memsaab get banged?"

It was the driver. A wiry old fella. I was in half a mind to stop him but Raju just shrugged, turned around, and started walking.

"He is right. I owe him that much. Just so you know, saab, we might have to search around a little. I know Ustaad went in this way and I know how he usually picks his spots. But we have never been here before." Raju said.

"Just get me there please." I said.

Every step I took, I was acutely aware of what I was walking towards. My high class educated sophisticated wife had just walked off into the wood with a goon, dressed in a flimsy cardigan and sweatpants. I had seen how she was writhing beneath his hairy body in the confines of the cramped bus seat. I kinda knew how she would be with him in the open. But I still kept walking, my hard-on intact.

Raju was right. We did have to search around a bit. He initially took us in a direction that led us towards an open field with no one there. It was still darkness as far as the eye could see. We back-tracked to a fork and went in the other direction. That led us to a small pond. But no humans around. So we back-tracked a little further and course-corrected until we reached our destination.

As we approached the end of the woods, I started hearing some slurping and groaning noises. I started to run towards them but Raju stopped me with his knife.

"Stay here." he harshly said and walked towards the end of the tree-line. He looked out and smiled.

"What is it?" I asked. "Is it them?"

"Yes, come over, you two." he whispered to me and the driver who had silently been accompanying us.

"

The driver and I joined Raju and peered towards the direction he was pointing in.

There was a small ravine past the trees. There I saw the Ustaad standing, topless, with his pants open. And in front of him, squatting, was my gorgeous wife, naked from the waist down, wearing just an open cardigan. I felt betrayed and aroused at the same time.

-------

"Since we are being so honest, I am curious. What happened before that moment that I saw you almost naked sucking his dick so hungrily in the woods?" I asked, sounding obviously bitter.

"Well, if you must know....." she said, equally bitterly. ".....I followed him off the bus and into the woods. I will not lie to you. I was feeling very horny. I wanted him. Much of it, I think, was to punish you. But I also really wanted him in the carnal sense."

"Did you?" I asked, being extra bitter.

"I am just being totally honest. Yes, I did want him. He is a big brutish hairy muscular alpha-male. It set off some primeval button inside me. And I was still upset with you for your erection. And of course, the whole start-up nonsense."

"So you wanted to punish me?" I asked quietly.

"Partly." she also answered quietly. "Partly, I wanted to punish you. But mostly, and I am being totally honest, I wanted to feel him inside me. Call me a slut or a characterless harlot or whatever but I was just completely and totally in his thrall. Like a bitch in heat. I am telling you this with brutal honesty because I don't want you to think it was all your fault. Much of it was me acting on my natural urges."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"I don't know. I am just being honest. Yes, the evil brute slid up to me when I was alone and half-sleepy and held a gun to my stomach. Yes, he forced himself on me initially. But as time went by, I gave in to him, voluntarily. Because of the evil brute he was. Does that make me a sick evil slut?"

"You tell me." I said.

She just stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"I was hoping you would say no." she softly said.

I sighed.

"Honey, obviously, I don't think you are a sick evil slut."

"Then what am I?" she yelled.

"I just....I just want to know what I said earlier."

"What?"

"What happened before that moment that I saw you almost naked sucking his dick so hungrily in the woods?"

"Oh right." she nodded. "You really want those details, after everything you saw?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Just tell me."

It seemed for a moment like she would make a sarcastic comment. But then she started telling me what I wanted to hear.

"Ok, as you wish. Where was I? I got off the bus wearing that flimsy cardigan. Yes, I saw how the other men in the bus hungrily stared at my tits. But I didn't care. I followed him into the woods. I was that horny. He walked through the trees randomly, left and right. I asked him, do you know where we are doing. He turned around and asked me, does your husband satisfy you sexually? And he laughed. I said, yes, my husband satisfies me sexually....when he wants to. But lately he has been very busy. He just chuckled and kept walking."

"Listen, Niyati, I am sorry I got so caught up with work that I didn't even realize that...."

"I know, honey." she put her hand on mine lovingly. "I know. Just let me tell you what happened. Honestly."

"Okay." I said, kissing her hand.

"Obviously, the guy was not just a sadistic bully with violence with a gun, but he was also a master manipulator. And I got manipulated. I admit it. I am not proud of it. But I did get manipulated. So by the time he led me to that ravine beyond the trees, I was extra resentful about you. And like putty in his hands."

"I'm so sorry."

"Stop saying that." she wiped a tear off her cheek. "Anyway....we reached the ravine. I was still unsure about what to do. But then he ordered me to take off my pants. I did that. He then said, take off your panties too. And I did. Looking back, I feel so stupid obeying, but he had a hold over me. So then I was standing there in front of him, wearing just that cardigan, and shivering because of the cold. He smiled and unzipped his pants. Took his erect cock out. Said, come here, and suck this."

"And you immediately did?" I angrily asked. "All these years of marriage and you only suck my cock on special occasions. For him...."

"I am sorry." she rubbed my hand again. "I am so sorry. But yes, for the sake of honesty, he asked me to suck his cock. And I obediently went and squatted in front of him. I put that hard bulbous shaft in my mouth and started hungrily sucking it. He complimented me on my technique, which made me try even harder. He started unbuttoning my cardigan. I told him I was feeling cold. He said that I will warm up soon when he fucks me. And I blushed at the thought. And kept sucking his cock, with my cardigan open. Is that when you arrived?"

"Yes." I said, rubbing her hand back.

------

Raju pressed his palm on my shoulder in sympathy as I saw that Niyati was squatting in front of Ustaad for a very obvious reason. She was giving him a blowjob. And as I watched, it became clear that it wasn't just some forced reluctant blowjob. It was an eager enthusiastic blowjob. I could see her thrusting her face forward to take as much of his dick in as possible. Every time she thrust forward, the fat on her naked squatting ass jiggled. She was even making gagging noises that we could hear 100 feet away. After a few seconds, I couldn't watch anymore, and turned away.

"Why so sad, man?" the bus driver spoke to me for the first time. "You wife is an amazing cocksucker. You are lucky. I envy you."

I didn't say to him that he shouldn't envy me because my wife rarely sucks my cock. It is something reserved for my birthday and our anniversary. 'It feels so uncomfortable and icky in my mouth, honey' she used to say. 'I can't do it everyday, it is so icky' she used to say. And I respected her. And yet, here she was, sucking this thug's dick like her life depended on it. It was yet another blow to my self-respect.

-----------------------------------------------

Raju and the driver kept watching Niyati suck Ustaad's cock, squatting in front of him like a whore. I could not. I turned away. But I could still hear my two companions talking.

"Just look at her. She is such a hungry slut." the driver said.

"Easy, man. She is his wife." Raju considerately said.

"Oh yes, sorry saab. But your wife is a cock hungry slut."

"Will you shut up and watch silently?" Raju scolded him in a whisper.

"Okay okay......actually I am thinking of going down there myself."

"Not yet."

"But you promised me..."

"What???" I finally spoke up angrily. "What did he promise you?"

"I mean....you don't know?" the driver said uncomfortably.

"No....what did he promise you? What did you promise him?" I angrily looked at Raju.

The guy just shrugged and smiled and said,

"Isn't it obvious, saab? He drives a bus and gets paid just a few hundred rupees by his boss. If he is late, they penalize him half his pay. So I went up to him and said, if you pull over the bus and make a stop, my Ustaad will give you ten minutes with that gorgeous high class memsaab."

"What???" I was shocked. "You whored out my wife to this driver?"

"Saab, with all due respect, look at what is happening down there. Isn't she a whore already?"

I looked at the ravine. By now, Ustaad had taken off Niyati's cardigan. Even in the cold foggy weather, she was fully naked, squatting in front of him, giving him a sincere blowjob. I thought to myself, isn't Raju right? Isn't Niyati a whore already? But I still couldn't admit it to him. I just sat down on a stone and looked away.

"So should I go?" the driver asked.

"Just wait." Raju stopped him.

"For what?"

"Let Ustaad fuck her first."

I slapped my forehead when I heard that. It was such a plain and simple statement. But it represented a huge massive tumultuous change in my life. Let Ustaad fuck her first. Which meant that Ustaad was definitely going to fuck her soon. No one was in any doubt that it would happen. I was not. From the moment he had put his hands down her pants in the bus and I had heard her moan loudly, I knew that it was bound to happen. My wife of many years would be fucked out in the open in rural Bihar by some random thug. And I could not stop it.

"Oh look, is it happening now?" the driver said.

I got up and forced myself to look at the ravine.

Niyati, who has until now been squatting buck naked giving the thug a blowjob, was now standing up in front of the Ustaad. He was smiling. He quietly kicked his pants and underwear away. Even from that angle, I saw my wife blush, as if he were some desirable suitor. I wondered if she knew that I was watching. I also wondered if it would make any difference.

"Lie down on the ground." I heard Ustaad say.

I watched heartbroken as my wife's ample ass lowered itself to the rough muddy ground and she laid down for her new lover. I also watched heartbroken as she spread her legs for him and her left hand meaningfully played with her crotch.

"Damn, she is begging him to fuck her." the driver said excitedly as I wiped a tear away. But I kept looking at what was happening in the ravine.

Ustaad was pleased by Niyati's horny gesture, and also perhaps a little surprised.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked

And my heart shattered into a million pieces as I heard my gorgeous wife's voice say,

"Yes I want you to fuck me."

"You really want me to fuck you?" he said reaching for his pants pocket.

As he was doing that, I noticed Raju suddenly whip out his phone and hold it up.

"What are you doing?" I asked Raju.

"Shut up, saab, let the lady say what she wants." he answered.

I suddenly realized what was happening. I wanted to yell out to Niyati, no don't say say it. But before I could get the words out, I saw that Ustaad had taken his phone out and was holding it up too. And I looked at my wife. Her eyes were closed. Her legs were parted wide. Her pussy was throbbing. And her lips were open as she yelled,

"YES, I REALLY WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!!!"

"Okay, as you wish." Ustaad said and dropped to his knees in front of her.

And the last bit of fight and hope went out of me.

Even with everything that was happening, I had still held out the hope that we could put Ustaad behind bars for what he had done. By going to the police. But now, even that hope was dashed. There were now two videos, one from Ustaad's phone and another from Raju's phone, with my wife explicitly yelling out that she wanted him to fuck her. I was now completely defeated.

Feeling thus completely defeated, I watched as my gorgeous classy educated petite busty naked wife lay on the dirty ground a 100 feet away from me, her legs wide open, begging the Ustaad to shove his dick into her wet waiting cunt.

----------

"Did you know, when you loudly asked him to fuck you, that he was recording you on the phone?"

"Honestly....I had an inkling....but I did not fully realize the meaning of it. I was too horny, honey. Too eager to feel his throbbing dick inside me. That's just the truth." Niyati said, ashamed.

"You know that it means we can never accuse him of...."

"Can we honestly accuse him of it, anyway? You saw me." Niyati bit her lip and asked me. "Would it be ethical?"

"I guess not." I glumly said.

----------

"Damn, she begged him to fuck her. You heard it." the driver said eagerly. "Can I go at least now?"

Raju and I were watching what was happening in the ravine. Ustaad was on the ground between Niyati's legs, his erect dick swinging up and down. He lowered his torso onto hers and kissed her. She kissed back, for the first time that night. It was an extra dagger in my heart. My wife passionately kissing another man. That too a thug. He put his right hand on her naked left nipple and pinched it. I felt the pain.

From my vantage point in the tree line 100 feet away, I saw Ustaad keep kissing my naked wife and roughly play with her boobs as he pushed his hips forward. His erect dick was right in front of her open gaping wet cunt.

"Fuck it, I am going in!!!" the driver loudly yelled. And he started running down the slope.

Raju and I were staring at Ustaad's dick as it was about to penetrate my wife's cunt.

-----------------------------

"Are you sure you want to watch this?" Raju said.

"Yes."

"It won't be easy to watch. I have seen Ustaad fuck many women. What happened till now isn't even the trailer."

I had no doubt about it. But I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene.

Her legs spread in the air, my naked slutty wife braced for penetration. She was used to my gentle technique, so seemed almost shocked when the big brute rammed the entire length of his erection into her in one swift motion.

"Owww! Slowly!" she cried out. Niyati has a tighter cunt than average and from what I had seen, Ustaad was thicker than me.

"Shut up." Ustaad growled and ignoring her entreaties, started pounding her hard.

It was an obscene perverted scene. My petite wife's milky white body started to shudder and move back and forth under the big burly thug's dark hairy hulk. Her initial cries suggested pain and discomfort as I saw the grimace on her face. But I also noticed that she wasn't struggling back or trying to push him off. In fact she wrapped her right leg around his back as if to pull him in even more. Ustaad lowered his torso until he was fully on top of her and started biting her neck as he fucked her.

"What are you going here?" he gruffly asked as the driver who was now about to approach their writhing bodies in the ravine.

"Raju said that I could fuck..."

"Go fuck Raju then." he said with an air of finality.

Niyati meanwhile seemed in a completely different reality. She had barely registered the driver's presence, much less look at him. Her eyes were open but she was just lustily staring at her new lover's face and making very unladylike grunting noises with each stroke. But I was a little relieved that Ustaad wasn't going to share her with this random guy.

The driver found Ustaad's personality intimidating....who didn't? And just quietly stood there, watching the fucking at close quarters.

"My.....back.....is.....unggghhhhh" Niyati implored Ustaad. Of course your back is hurting you fucking slut, I felt like shouting. You will laid down on rough pebbly ravine ground and spread your legs for the asshole. Gave him the total green signal. You think he is going to care about you the way I do?

But in this, it seemed he did care a little. He put one arm under her waist, another under her shoulder and lifted her off the ground. I watched in amazement as he effortlessly stood up and lifted her with him. And then started pounding her standing up.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,538 Followers