Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited earnestly for an answer. Mansi also picked her words carefully.

"Duttsahab, I cannot deny that getting to know you and spend time with you has been a welcome privilege. I respect you a lot. And you have been showing me a world that I did not even know existed. I can never thank you enough for that. And your...gifts have also been very helpful. Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it." he shrugged.

"Maybe I am a little too orthodox and haven't seen as much of the world as you have. So maybe my thinking is very limited and my life experience is limited. In my world, a man your age and a married woman my age who are not related can only have a very...superficial relationship. Like a father figure or a family friend. Maybe employer-employee. Even us being friends is something unusual. So when you say you would like something more...I don't know what you exactly mean."

"Well, what I mean is...companionship...some emotional connection...maybe like a mentor...something beyond just the superficial. Where we both enrich each others lives. I am an old man, near retirement. I don't have too much going on in life. And you have made quite an impression on me. Spending time with you adds joy to my life. I would like to do more of that in a meaningful and mutually beneficial way."

"And would you expect..." Mansi said and paused.

"Would I expect what?"

"You know." she blushed a little.

"If you are thinking what I think you are thinking..." Dutt paused and thought about how honest to be. "Okay, think of it this way. I know that you come from a world where the default setting is monogamy. You are married, you have kids, and that is it. As you can imagine, my world is a bit more...relaxed in such regards. So...would I like to have what you are probably thinking about? Why not. But I wouldn't "expect" it in the sense that it's a must-do or a dealbreaker. But if it happened, it would make me happy."

Mansi had to think a little to parse through what he was saying. maybe it was time to be explicit.

"You are saying that...you would like a physical component to our relationship. But if I don't, you will be okay with it?"

"Precisely. And even the physical component, you don't have to think I want something really major. It could be something as simple as holding hands." and he moved his hand and gently grabbed her.

Mansi almost shivered at that touch. Again, her body was sending her messages that her brain and her morality were refusing to entertain. She just stared at his hand covering hers, with its expensive rings and hairy knuckles. She tried to remember what Amar's hands looked like. She could not. Not in detail anyway. Her husband's relationship with her wasn't as passionate as it could be. But still, that did not mean she could...

Slowly she pulled her hand away. Dutt withdrew his hand but noted that she had let it be like that for almost a full minute while she was lost in thoughts.

"Anyway, just think about." he said, smiling. "Like I said, it's all up to you."

Mansi nodded and stared out of the window, weighing her options. Dutt wondered if he had gone too far. But when the car dropped her off, she took the bag of clothes. He took that as a good sign. The bait had been cast. Now it was just about being careful and patient, like a skilled fisherman.

--

Later that evening, Mansi and Amar were sitting in the living room watching TV and having chai. Pinky was in the bedroom doing homework.

"So how is the job going?" Amar asked.

"It's not bad." Mansi said.

"What have you been doing there?"

Mansi had to think a little to remember the exact lie she had told him. She then did her best to remember what she had seen the help staff do at the corporate luncheon and pass it off as her own work.

"It was a corporate lunch. Lots of bigshots. It was on the outdoor patio. I was at the welcome desk, collecting people's jackets. And also helping with the guest lists. Handing out nametags. And then I coordinated the food."

"You cooked?"

"No, I didn't cook. Just making sure there were enough plates, etc." she remembered a catering lady doing just that.

"Did you have a good time?"

"It was okay."

That's when Pinky suddenly came running out of the bedroom.

"MAMMA! MAMMA! I love you!! You got me more dresses?"

Mansi was aghast to see that the little girl was carrying the shopping bag from earlier in the day. She had hidden it under the bed. How did the little girl find it? Amar was looking at his daughter surprised.

"No, Pinky." she firmly said taking the bag from her hand. "Those are Mamma's clothes."

"Show me! Show me!" she jumped up and down.

With Amar staring intently, she took one of the skirt suits out. The pin stripe one. Pinky picked up the skirt and held it up.

"It is so pretty, mamma."

Amar was still staring, so Mansi felt the need to give him an explanation.

"I got these from Reena aunty." she said, spinning more lies. "Sometimes the events have a western dress code. So she thought it would be good to have these. They were in the hotel clothing stock. They are just like the skirt suits businesswomen wear. Nothing much."

"I see." Amar said. "Try it on."

"Yay!! Mamma, fashion show! Fashion show!"

"What's there to try on? I already tried them on earlier." Mansi squirmed. "Besides, I have to start dinner."

She got up, but Amar grabbed her hand. Instinctively she looked at it. And found herself comparing it to Dutt's hand. Amar's fingers were thinner and shorter. His skin was a little fairer. And he didn't have much hair on his knuckles.

"Just try it on." Amar smiled. "I'd like to see how you look."

"Fine."

Mansi was sick of changing in and out of clothes after that prolonged trial experience at the store. But she didn't have a choice. She went to the bedroom, took off her sari, blouse, petticoat, and wore the top, skirt, and jacket. And then feeling very conscious, she walked out to the living room.

"Wow, mamma! You look so pretty! Like Priyanka Chopra!" Pinky happily shouted.

"It looks good." Amar smiled and nodded.

Mansi just stood there for a few seconds.

"Do a catwalk, mamma, catwalk!"

"Shush! Don't be silly." she scolded her daughter. "Go do your homework."

"But mamma...just one catwalk no please!!" she whined.

"Go do your homework!" Mansi raised her voice.

Amar had been staring at his wife like he was seeing a completely new woman. He looked at her perfectly shaped calves and saw how well the skirt hugged her curves. She did look like some kind of a high class model or actress.

"You can do homework later." Amar suddenly spoke up. "Right now, go down and play with your friends."

Mansi was surprised. One of the strict rules in the house was that Pinky should not go play before finishing her homework. No exceptions. Even the usually lax Amar didn't budge on it. And here he was giving her a free pass.

"Really?" Pinky asked wide-eyed. This never happened.

"Really. Go."

"Love you papa!!" Pinky said and ran out of their apartment.

"Why did you do that?" Mansi asked.

Amar just got up and bolted the front door. Then he walked over to Mansi. With his hands, he undid the bun her hair was tied up in. The long thick tresses flowed around her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Mansi whispered. "I have to start dinner."

"Shhhh!" he put a finger on her lips.

Mansi was amazed as his fingers started unbuttoning her blouse. That's when she noticed that her husband's pyjama was tenting with an erection. In the middle of the evening! His hands slipped inside her top and played with her breasts over the bra. Amar had never been this spontaneous after their honeymoon. Sex was always had at night, in the bedroom. And here he had sent their daughter out to play so they could have sex? Mansi felt thrilled at the gesture. She started putting her arms around his neck.

But he held her arms and pulled her towards the couch. She got on the couch with her knees. He turned her around so she was facing the wall. She put her elbows on the backrest of the couch.

"You look gorgeous!" Amar groaned.

And then she felt his hand slowly rolling the tight skirt up. She reached for the zip to take it off but Amar said,

"No, keep it on."

Soon he had rolled the skirt all the way up around her waist. And he looked at the round curvy buttocks of his wife. And again, felt like he was seeing a new woman. They always had sex in the dark so he had almost forgotten what his wife's ass looked in bright light. Here she was, dressed in fancy western clothes. Her top open, her skirt rolled up. He slid her panties down to her knees. And opened the knot of his pyjama.

"Hehe, what's the matter with you tod...AAAAAHHHH!!"

Mansi cried out partly in pleasure and partly in pain as her husband shoved his dick inside her in one swift motion. She wasn't completely wet yet and it hurt a little. And maybe it was her imagination, but she felt Amar today was more rock hard than ever.

"Slowly..." she whispered.

But Amar didn't even hear it. He was too lost in the fog of passion and was pounding his wife's cunt hard. He reached around and grabbed her boobs over her bra. Then leaning forward, he bucked her even faster.

"Amar...go slow..." Mansi said, feeling a little annoyed. What had gotten into him?

"Hmmm." he said and slowed down, but only a little.

The pace of the fucking was making Mansi's forehead bump against the wall. The living room was filled with the sound of their thighs slapping against one another. This continued for another minute. Mansi's vagina was now more lubricated, so the discomfort started going away. That's when.

"Ungggg!!" Amar grunted, and she felt his semen shoot inside her. He did not ask her this time if she was still on the pill, although she was. He was too horny and caught up in this new experience to think or care.

Amar stayed hunched over his wife's body for a few seconds after his dick slipped out. The cum was running down her thighs. He stepped off the couch and went to the bathroom. After a few moments, Mansi got off the couch and carefully unzipped the skirt and took it off, making sure it didn't get any cum stains on it. It was a little wrinkled because of how it had been hurriedly rolled up.

She pulled up her panties and saw a spot of cum on the couch. It made her smile. They had never ever done it in the living room. The spontaneous sex had been enjoyable, although she wished it had lasted longer.

"Clean up and change." Amar said with a smile. Then sat in front of the TV and resumed watching it. He gently patted his wife's semi-naked ass in appreciation as she walked to the bathroom.

---

Almost a month later, Mansi was sitting with Reena in a high end Chinese restaurant in Bandra, deftly picking up dumplings with chopsticks and appearing very comfortable in the high end surroundings. Reena had been getting constant updates from Dutt on the progress he was making. She admired the slow pace with which he had moved. But she could also sense that he was getting a bit impatient and wanted to seal the deal. So Reena called up Mansi and made a lunch date. To hear from her first hand how things were going and to get a better sense of the situation.

"Life can be so much better with some extra money." Mansi said. "I know it sounds like an obvious thing to say. But the extra income has really made my life so much better. And Pinky's. She loves getting new toys and dresses and fancy desserts. Even Amar has started enjoying the materialistic side of things."

"That's nice." Reena smiled.

"The other day, on a whim, I said let's go to a nice restaurant. I assured him that with my extra income, we can afford it. He was reluctant at first, but enjoyed the meal thoroughly. And Pinky was delighted to be able to choose whatever dessert she wanted."

"Have you told Amar the truth about your job yet?" Reena asked. "He must have started wondering how you are making 25-30 thousand for what is supposed to be basic work like you told him."

Mansi frowned a little.

"Honestly, I still haven't been able to tell him the truth. About the job or even how much money I am making. He has always been a bit of a ignoramus on matters of money and budget. And besides, most of the money stays in that college account that he never checks."

"Hmmm...just most of the money?"

Mansi winced a little.

"I know that when I initially decided to do this, it was for Pinky's college fund. And that is still the main goal. But occasionally, I can't help but indulge myself a little, so I take cash out from it. I do feel guilty."

"Don't feel guilty, Mansi." Reena said. "There is nothing wrong with wanting good things from life. Besides, you are making enough money. And you can make even more if you want. I am sure Duttsahab won't mind spending even more days in Bombay. He is quite smitten with you."

Mansi blushed, and that pleased Reena. Her reaction had been almost like a young girl being told that someone had a crush on her. Not offended or indignant.

"Please aunty, don't even joke about it." she said. "He is old enough to be my father."

"Yes, but the heart doesn't care about such things. Whenever I talk to him about you, I can sense the longing in his voice." she laughed and then added. "But seriously, Mansi, how are things going with you and him? Everything okay?"

"It's mostly nice. He is a very polite and generous man. Spending time with him doesn't seem like work. Most of the time, it is just parties and events. Sometimes though..." she paused.

"Sometimes what?"

"I don't know if I should say this. You are his old friend after all." Mansi sounded evasive.

"Nonsense, I am your friend first. Tell me."

"Sometimes he gets a bit...aggressive after a few drinks."

"Aggressive?"

"Suddenly he will start ordering me around. Touch me on the hand or shoulder a little longer than normal. In the car, sometimes he will just stare at me, and give me compliments."

"So he acts a little flirtatious. So what? That's how people behave in high society."

"I guess. I am just not used to it." Mansi shrugged. "Mostly, I know it is because of the alcohol. Drink can make men do strange things."

"Can you tell me one thing honestly?"

"Of course."

"Do you...like it?"

"Like what?"

"His flirtatious behavior or aggressive behavior or his touch. Honestly, do you feel just uncomfortable or is there a part of you that actually likes it? Be honest, woman to woman."

The question caught Mansi off-guard. In her own introspection, she had been struggling with this issue. That often when he touched her or showered her with compliments, the only thing stopping her from responding was the fact that she was married. It was her sense of morality and propriety. But if he had come into her life eight years ago, who knows what would have happened.

"You see aunty... I never had a boyfriend. My parents were too strict, and you know how Meerut is. I read all these romantic novels and watched all these movies. And heard stories of some friends who had affairs and lovers. But for me, the only thing was arranged marriage. Amar and I barely knew each other. So this flirtatious behavior from Duttsahab..."

"It is filling in some sort of a void?"

"Maybe. And I just find myself not minding it as much as I could or should." Mansi shrugged. "Does that make me a bad person?"

"Not at all." Reena smiled. "It just makes you human. Besides, you are stuck in an unhappy marriage and..."

"Excuse me!" Mansi interrupted her. "I wouldn't say stuck in an unhappy marriage."

"Oh come on, Mansi!" Reena raised her voice. "Who are you kidding? From that day we met in the mall, you have been complaining about your husband."

"Yes, but which marriage is perfect?" Mansi argued. "I am happy with Amar. And with Pinky. Yes, there are some small issues, but you're making it sound like I am a hostage."

"You ARE a hostage. But not a hostage held by Amar. You are a hostage to your own archaic value system and lack of self-belief."

"I disagree." Mansi pouted.

There was a tense moment. Reena tried to smooth it over by laughing a little.

"I didn't mean to offend you. But think about it, Mansi. In Duttsahab, there is a man who obviously likes you a lot. Cares for you. And you seem to at least find him not undesirable. And he is rich and generous. In just a couple of months, he has turned your life around. If you were to...explore things further...who knows? Think about the future. Think about Pinky's future."

"What exactly are you saying? That I should leave my husband and take up with Duttsahab?"

"No, of course not. I am saying...just keep an open mind. There are ways in which you can have your cake and eat it too."

"So...become his mistress?" Mansi almost shouted.

"Not exactly mistress. That's such a cheap 19th century word." Reena dismissively said. "Have you heard of the term friends with benefits?"

"No."

"Look it up online when you go home." Reena said. "It's not that different from what you already have with him. You both enjoy each other's company. You are both benefiting from this arrangement. And it's just a few days a month. You yourself said it has made your family life a lot happier. If you explore things further, you will benefit even more, trust me. And I am not just saying financially."

"Do you know what you're suggesting?" Mansi said horrified.

"If you think from the medieval middle class Meerut values mindset, what I am suggesting is evil and sinful and horrible. But you know there is a bigger world out there. You have tasted that world. You have started fitting into that world. Think from that enlightened perspective and you will see that what I am suggesting is the best of both worlds." Reena paused to finish the last of her food. "Anyway, I have said what I had to say. What follows is up to you."

Mansi thought about all these things on her way back home. She was in an Uber. Before meeting Reena, she almost exclusively traveled by locals. But she had gotten so used to the air conditioned car rides with Dutt, that she had started using cab services regularly.

She herself did not realize how access to easy money was changing her. When others made a lot of money, it was through their careers or business. They spent most of their free time working to make that money and got very little time to spend it. Here. she was making 25-30 thousand rupees for just a few days work, that too for a few hours. And had the rest of the days free, even with her household chores. She found herself shopping a lot more, indulging a lot more, and not just for Pinky. For herself too.

In addition, Dutt made sure that every other day they spent together involved shopping as well. he wanted to get her almost addicted to materialistic life.In addition to the skirt suits, he had bought her a sari, some earrings, a bracelet, and many toys for Pinky. And when she checked the bank account, she realized that everything he bought her were genuine gifts, not compensation. Because even after buying her expensive gifts,there was still anywhere from 5 to 8 thousand rupees added to the account every time she spent a few hours with him. His hold over her was strengthening. He got the first sign of it the first time she wore the skirt suit at an event. He noticed that as instructed, she had shaved her legs. Shaving body hair was an alien concept to the demure middle class housewife. She had to go online and check how exactly women shave their legs. It seemed so odd and weird. But Duttsahab had told her to do it, so she felt compelled to comply.

Then there was the fact that she really was enjoying his flirtatious behavior a lot more than she cared to admit to Reena aunty or even to herself. When in the car, he started sitting closer and closer to her, and she did not stop him. Once while returning from an event in South Bombay, he had a few too many drinks, and dozed off on her shoulder. She did not know that he was pretending to be asleep, just to test her comfort zone. The entire way from King's Circle to Borivali, his head was resting on her shoulder, and she could feel his warm breath on her skin. Later that day when she scolded herself for allowing that to happen, she rationalized it by saying that she herself had downed a couple of drinks, so it was an honest mistake.