Indian Wife Strays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kutty whispered something in her ears, she nodded and walked towards the bedroom. Ravi looked hopefully towards his boss.

"Don't worry," he spoke and stood up, "she is going to love it with me," he too walked towards the bedroom.

"What... what..." he felt as if every ounce of strength was pulled out of his body. He watched his boss disappeared inside his bedroom with his willing wife already there. He was breathing in short spurts, still unable to believe what was happening. 'It's a nightmare and once I open my eyes all this would be gone.' He remained glued to his seat for couple of minutes before gathering strength to get up.

He peaked inside the dimly lit bedroom and gasped to find his wife already nude and his boss's hands were on Pooja's breasts, and he was cupping them like he was palming basketballs. Kutty was also naked except for his boxers and Ravi felt intimidated looking at his large and muscular frame. His hands were enormous and they were clamped on his wife's breasts, kneading them roughly.

"Ugg...Ugg..." he can hear her soft groaning and can easily understood how aroused she must be. She looked like a cute doll being mauled by a black king kong. How can she allow such a beast of a man to take advantage of her? He saw Pooja put her small hands on his muscular chest and run them down to his stomach. She pushed down his boxers. Kutty's cock was dark, thick, uncut, and veiny and had a slight bend up towards him. He had to be over 8 inches long and her small hand gripped him hard.

He realized that he was not angry, rather was concerned for his wife. It was now completely understood by him that Kutty is going to fuck his wife on his marital bed and she is not going to stop him. He felt scared looking at his cock, must be double the size of his own.

'He is so big and rough; he is going to damage my innocent wife,' he shivered.

"No... no... she can't take that," he spoke aloud.

---------

Pooja was feeling excited throughout the evening and was on a sexual high when Kutty started to kiss her in front of her husband. She glanced at her husband and found him staring at them like a zombie and she pushed her tongue deeper into Kutty's mouth. She arched her body in ecstasy when he pumped her left breast and wished Kutty take her on the sofa itself while her husband watched. However, they were interrupted when Ravi screamed and Kutty asked her to go to bedroom.

When Kutty entered the bedroom, she was still standing near the bed. He grabbed her from behind and cupped her 36c tits hard, "You are so ready to be fucked."

"Ahh... I wanted you to do me in front of my husband," she spoke.

"Don't worry he is going to watch as he cannot resist."

He bends her forward and pulled the panty down. She had the most delicate back and that beautiful, supple, fair ass was without a blemish. Nestled between her asscheeks he could also see her bare pussy lips peeking out as if teasing him.

"Smack." He hit her bare bottom hard.

"Ouch," she jumped up in pain and surprise.

Kutty continued his assault on her exposed body, kissing her lips and nipples, stroking her breasts and thighs. Judging by her soft moans and sighs it was clear that she was responding to his caresses. Pooja moved her hand on his black muscular chest and slipped them to his boxer.

"Augg, mmm," she was pleased to feel the girth of his cock and traced the entire length before pulling it out of the boxer, her small hand gripped it, "Mmm it's so big," she murmured.

"No... no... she can't take that," suddenly she heard her husband's pained voice. She found him standing at the door of the bedroom looking towards her in horror.

"Why can't she," Kutty spoke with a flicker of smile on his lips.

"It's... it's... big," he stammered.

"I guess it's bigger than your... but believe me this is how a man's cock should be and you will soon find out how she takes it. Wont you dear?"

"Yesss," she immediately replied. He put pressure on her shoulders and she understood and quickly kneeled in front of him.

Pooja wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to stroke it in long, slow movements as he watched. Her hand could barely close around its girth and hold half of its length in her fist.

His boss's fingers entwined in her hairs as she stroked him, his hands gently but firmly drawing her face closer and closer towards his cock until its head lightly touched her chin. Ravi watched unbelievably as his wife opened her mouth and slipped his cock in. The huge black pole penetrated deep between Pooja's red-painted lips and she slowly began to lick.

Ravi grabbed the doorframe for support, he cannot believe that his innocent wife has willingly stretched her mouth over this monstrous cock. She barely gave him blowjobs and yet she was kneeling before this ugly man taking his full erection into her mouth.

This was Ravi's nightmare coming true before his very own eyes. It felt so good imagining it when his wife was in his arms but actually watching it was making him sick to his stomach. Here she was, just few feet away, with another man's member inside her beautiful, sweet mouth.

"Yeah, watch it you sissy," thought Kutty, noticing Ravi's pale face.

"Yesss, suck my big black dick," urged Kutty, gathering Pooja's hair and turning her face so that Ravi could see his wife's lips sliding up and down his long black shaft.

"Look at her face, isn't she beautiful," Kutty spoke and rocked her head back and forth. This was proving to be the best night he ever had, the wife was too willing to please and the husband was too sissy to object.

Ravi realized that he was minutes away from watching his sweet wife getting fucked royally by his boss and he cannot do anything about it. The last part of not able to do anything was baffling him, why was he watching it? Why can't he stop them?

"Stop immediately," although he wanted to scream but his voice came out as a whisper and no one paid attention. Its only after he repeated it loudly that Pooja took the cock out of her mouth and looked towards him in surprise.

"You can't do this," he pleaded.

"Why not!! You always wanted it."

"No... no... I don't want this," he looked towards her hopefully. To his utter dismay, he found her giggling.

"Look at your cock," she giggled.

Ravi panicked as he saw that indeed his cock was erect and was producing an awkward bulge in his pant, he quickly adjusted it but was ashamed to find both of them smiling.

Ravi's heart sank as he saw his wife happily opened her mouth and slurped on the big dick. Kutty again took a fistful of her hair and guided himself further and further down the back of her throat. Her body rocked back and forth, taking him in and out of her mouth with gentle thrusts from his hips while he moaned softly in pleasure.

"You're so big!" moaned Pooja as she pulled the dick out of her mouth for air.

"You like that huh?" questioned Kutty.

She nodded.

"Have you ever been fucked by a dick this big?"

"Yesss..." she replied stroking the entire length.

"I bet that dick is not your husband's."

Pooja giggled while Ravi was dumbstruck with this revelation, "what is she talking? Kutty glanced towards Ravi and smiled,

"That's my kind of girl," he chuckled.

"How about your husband's dick, how big is he?

"He is this much only," she placed her fingers half way across his length to give him an idea.

"A beautiful girl like you should not be deprived of a real cock, you want me to fuck you with this?

"Yesss."

Kutty looked at Ravi with pride, "and do you want to watch me fuck your wife."

Ravi wanted to scream out loud but could not find his voice, he felt a lump in his throat. A deep sense of hopelessness flowed through him as he watched his boss pick up the nude body of his wife like a doll and placed her on the bed.

"Wow..." Kutty admired her flawless body, "Don't worry I'll treat her exactly how a sweet girl with body like that should be treated."

"Are you ready?" Kutty asked her, lifting both of her legs in air and placing the large head of his dark member over the pink opening.

"AHHH..." Pooja groaned loudly as the large cock started to spread her tiny hairless pussy. Ravi's heart leaped to his throat as he recognized the familiar sound of his wife's arousal. He has never seen her so excited.

Kutty pushed her knees back folding her body in half as he impaled slowly deep inside her and she clutched the back of his arms, her petite body disappeared beneath his large frame. Ravi watched in awe as his tight muscular ass retracted pulling out his large cock and again slamming it in upto the hilt.

"Ahhh... umm... maa..." Pooja moaned and the room was filled with slapping sound of their bodies.

Ravi watched for the next five minutes, hypnotized by the sight of his boss's pounding of her pink vagina, his black rod moving in and out, glistering with her juices. Kutty was enjoying his wife's beautiful body to the fullest. He kissed her full lips, mauled her tits turning them red and pinched her nipples hard making her squeal in pain.

Kutty was getting harsh and rough with every passing minute and Pooja seems to be enjoying and encouraging him. She scratched his arms when he pulled her nipples and urged him to be more rough.

"Ayeee," she howled every time he bit her.

"Ohh God... Fuck me... fuck me..." she shouted, "I'm coming... I'M COMING!!"

Pooja began grinding and bucking her hips against Kutty until her body went rigid. She let out a loud scream of ecstasy and began almost convulsing with pleasure. She stopped shuddering and lovingly kissed him but Kutty continued to ram her hard until he spurted his cum deep inside her vagina.

------

Ravi continued to watch them cuddled together and catching their breath. After sometime he walked back to the couch in living room, his mind was numb trying to comprehend what just happened. He waited for his boss to leave but he stayed inside the bedroom, his nightmare was not yet over. The scenes played and replayed in his mind and he was feeling jealous as to how aroused his wife was with this man.

After sometime Kutty came out of the bedroom, Ravi expected him to leave now but his hopes vanished when he saw that he was only wearing his boxers. He settled down on the sofa and asked him to prepare a drink.

Ravi just sat there staring at him,

"Come on!! What are you so grumpy about," Kutty picked up the bottle and fixed two drinks and forced one in Ravi's hand.

"You should be happy you got such a great wife," he grinned while Ravi looked on miserably.

Pooja walked out of the bedroom wearing a night dress which barely reaches her knees and has a deep neck showing her deep cleavage. Ravi recognized the dress he bought couple of weeks before and was one of his favorites. She looked very happy, Ravi has not seen her so happy in a long time. She walked towards Ravi amid the lecherous gaze of Kutty and felt shy reminiscing what just happened. She nuzzled close to Ravi and kissed his neck.

Her body felt warm and Ravi tensed as she touched his cock. He wanted to push her hand away but he felt incapable to do so. His cock was never so hard and it twitched at her touch. She pulled down his zipper and fished it out.

"You are so hard," she hummed, "but tonight you have to relieve yourself as your boss wants to spend the night with me."

Ravi shivered with mix feeling of anger, hopelessness and arousal. He watched as his wife went back to his boss.

12