Indian Wife's Night with Older Men

Story Info
Indian wife's more adventures with these older men.
1.9k words
3.8
113.8k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya's gets surprise from older men

Next day when Priya woke up she was feeling quite different from her routine as yesterday she had sex with 4 men. After coming home yesterday when she gave all details to Karan they had a hot sex session.

After sending her daughter to school, she got ready and went to office. In the afternoon Jeff called Priya asking to meet them in the evening. When she asked where he said they will pick her up from her house.

When Priya reached home, she spent some time with her daughter and then she took bath and started getting ready. She wore a short green top which she tied in front of her boobs and a dark green short pleated skirt which showed off her sexy legs and thighs. Then she wore brown ankle length boots with heels. Just then Karan entered the room and was got instant hard on seeing his wife Priya like this.

Priya told him about her planned meeting with Jeff and his friends. Just then she got call from Martin saying they are waiting for her outside. She waved her husband and went out. When Jeff and his friends saw her they got hard seeing her in such a sexy dress.

When Priya got into the car, she saw one more older man Axel in the SUV. She knew him well because he was her one of her close friend's father and many times he used to flirt with Priya in friend's birthday parties and other get togethers. Jeff told her that he is their childhood friend and he knows everything about them. Axel said hi to Priya and asked her to sit with him and Jeff in the backseat. Greg and Martin were seating in the front. Now Priya was bit surprised as she was seating between 2 older men and one of them was a known person.

Before Priya could say anything Axel said, "Don't worry, nobody will know about us." Suddenly she felt Jeff's hand on her legs and his hands started to move higher to her thighs. Priya smiled at him and saw that he had a huge hardon in his pants. Jeff told Priya that she is looking like sex goddess and he can't wait to move between her legs. Priya saw that all the men were drinking wine and Axel also offered her wine so that she enjoy the ride to his farmhouse. Priya took glass and started drinking wine. Now she started to enjoy Jeff's hands' movements over legs and thighs.

Priya moved closer to Jeff and started kissing him passionately, while kissing Jeff moved Priya's hand on his cock and asked her to take it in her hand. She unzipped his pants and took his 10 inch cock in her hand. Jeff while massaging her thighs moved his hands towards her cunt and started feeling her pussy through her green thong. She gasped when she saw his huge cock in his hand. Jeff said, "Suck it you bitch suck my cock."

Priya took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Jeff moaned and said, "Priya you are a great sucker." While Priya was bent sucking Jeff's cock, Axel put his hand on Priya's thighs under her skirt and took hold of her thong and started removing her thong. Suddenly Priya stopped sucking Jeff's cock to see what Axel is doing. Till then her thong has reached her toes and she herself took the thong out. After undoing the thong Jeff asked her to continue to suck his cock. Now Axel moved her skirt higher and started fingering her cunt. He realised she is very wet inside and was enjoying fingering her cunt.

Jeff started moaning loudly as Priya sucking increased and he untucked her top and started massaging her boobs. Axel on the other hand stopped fingering her and moved behind her to fuck her cunt from behind. Suddenly Priya felt Axel's hard cock entering her wet pussy. She moaned as Axel inserted his full 9 inch cock inside her. Axel started fucking her cunt slowly while Priya continued to suck Jeff's cock.

Now Priya was only in skirt as Jeff has completely removed her top to play with her boobs freely. Axel seeing her bareback started kissing her naked waist, back and her neck. Axel increased his speed of fucking as Priya moaned while sucking Jeff's cock. Jeff took Priya's head in his hand and increased his speed of shoving his cock in her mouth and he was about to cum. While Axel increased his speed of fucking more Priya was also on the verge of cumming.

Jeff came in her mouth and asked her lick it up. Priya licked his cock while Axel continued to fuck her from behind. Priya continued to moan while getting fucked from behind and finally Axel and Priya came together in her pussy. Priya cleaned her up and Axel started kissing her. When they stopped kissing, Axel told her that it was his long time dream to fuck her pussy. Priya smiled and took her cloths on for rest of the time till they reached the farmhouse.

After reaching farmhouse, Axel took her to show the beautiful seashore and swimming pool behind the farmhouse. Priya liked it and said it's the best place to have honeymoon. They all laughed and said whenever she wants to. Then they all settled down after having snacks and started having wine. Jeff suggested them to play poker to which all agreed. He told them the rules of the game that the winner will take off one clothing of Priya and if she gets fully naked he will fuck her and in case she is the winner she will take one clothing of the last person in the game and if that person is naked she will get fucked in her ass by that man.

They started playing poker, Priya was also taking it very seriously and was trying to win the round. But all the four men had planned their strategy so that anyone of them only wins and not Priya. At the end of first round Martin was winner. He came closer to Priya and started untugging her top and fully removed her top which showed her boobs fully to all of them. Axel said they are looking like big melons which he is desperate to suck. Now they again started playing for second round, and Priya started playing the game with naked on the top. Initially it was strange for Priya but because of wine effect she has started to enjoy this game more. This time it was Jeff who won he said he will remove her boots and came closer and took her legs in his hand and undid the chains of her boots and removed them. Now her legs were also naked.

Third round was one by Greg and he will remove her thong instead of her skirt. So he came closer and removed her thong. Now while playing whenever she uncrossed her legs all the men can easily see her pussy lips. This time Axel won the round and came closer and took her skirt off. Now she was totally naked and seeing her the men were unable to control themselves.

In the fifth round Greg won and took Priya to a nearby couch and started kissing her passionately. He took her boobs in his hand and started playing with them. She took his cock in her hand and kissed on its tip. Without wasting anymore time Greg laid her on her back and put his cock on pussy's opening. Greg pushed his cock inside completely inside her in one shot as she was quite hot and wet inside the pussy. Priya moaned.

Now Greg was kissing all over her and started fucking her fast. Priya's moans got louder and louder with each thrust of his cock. While fucking her in same position for some time Greg and Priya changed positions and now Greg was laying on his back and Priya started riding his cock. While Priya was fucking Greg Axel came to her and asked her to suck his cock. Priya started sucking Axel's cock and she was enjoying it a lot. Greg's thrust increased and he came inside her. As soon she moved off his cock, she bent forward to suck Axel's cock.

Suddenly Priya felt something at her back and saw Martin was standing there with his dick in his hand a cream in his other hand. He asked her to bend forward a bit so that he can rub it at her ass hole. She bent forward and he put the cream with his fingers in her ass and started moving his fingers inside her. Then he took his fingers out of her ass and took hold of her hips and inserted his cock in her ass with big thrust. Priya stopped sucking and cried in pain. Priya said, "Aaah, its paining."

Martin didn't stop and inserted his cock fully inside her ass. Slowly he started fucking her ass and as Priya's pain subsided she also started enjoying fucking of her ass. She started moaning loudly while Martin increased his speed and said, "Your slut is loving your cock inside her ass, Fuck me."

Martin started fucking her fast in her ass and after few minutes came in her ass. Priya and Martin went to clean themselves, came back and were sitting quietly. Priya was giving a very lusty look. She had her clothes on. Axel asked them to have dinner and everybody had it.

After dinner Priya asked Axel when they will drop her home. He said, they are too far from city so will drop her home tomorrow morning only. Priya was surprised thinking that if she stays with them whole night they will continue to fuck her all the time. She called up Karan and told him that she will be back next morning only. Karan was not sounding happy at all.

Priya was given another glass of wine as they all started watching a hardcore sex movie. Axel again got excited and took Priya in his arms and laid her on the resting chair near swimming pool. Priya started kissing him passionately and their tongues played with each other. Then Axel moved back and untucked her top. Then he moved near her toes and started kissing her toes, her white legs and moved to her thighs. Then he removed her thong and started licking her cunt. She cried in pleasure Aaah, aaaah, aaaaaah, oh no, yes.

He licked her pussy for few minutes which made Priya a bitch in the heat. When he saw juices flowing out of Priya's pussy, he undid his shorts and took out his long cock. Priya saw it, took it in her and guided it to her love hole. Within no time Axel's whole cock buried in her pussy and he started pumping her hard. As his speed was increasing, Priya wrapped her legs around his waist, jer moans were getting louder, "you bastards, you made me your slut, fuck me hard, I am all yours, Aah, yes,"

While Axel's fucking increased Priya saw his muscular body and started kissing him on his lips and chest which made Axel got more hard and he came suddenly in Priya's pussy. She also came with him. They laid there exhausted n each other's arms and as his cock softened, they cleaned themselves and kissed each other on lips.

More was in store for Priya that night which Priya didn't know.