Indian Wife's Night with Older Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Priya gets 1 night husband.
2.4k words
4.22
58.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night continues ...

They were all tired because of the continuous sex, so when Priya and Axel came into the main room all 5 of them decided to sleep. They asked with whom she would sleep with, she said that she would sleep with Jeff, as he had not enjoyed her much that night.

Jeff said that she was right and he that was in no mood to let her sleep tonight.

That means you are going to treat me as your groom tonight, Priya said laughing.

Jeff also laughed and said yes and then Greg went into his room and came out with 3 bags. He opened the 1st bag and handed her a red halter backless summer dress which was quite short. It had a small thread to tie at the neck. He opened a 2nd bag in which she got a red pair of sandals with high heels which she liked a lot. In the third bag there was some makeup material . Jeff asked Priya to go and change into the dress and heels.

Priya went to change. She was feeling quite excited and suddenly her pussy started getting wet. Then she realised that her lovers are waiting for her so she quickly changed into that sexy red dress and heels. When she had put on some make up, she saw herself in mirror and said to herself that she was looking very sexy even after having a child.

She came back into the room and everybody was only looking at her.

She had put on red lipstick to go with the dress and as she was quite fair and voluptuous she was looking like a high class whore. There was a black dot on her lower left cheek which made her look even hotter. The dress showed off a lot of her cleavage, mid riff and sexy legs and thighs; it came just too mid thigh. When she twirled around, her back was fully open to her waist; her thighs and legs were looking hot in heels.

Greg realised he had a hard on seeing her in this outfit. Jeff said he wishes she could have been his wife; he would have at least 4-5 children from her.

Priya said, "Don't worry we will enjoy ourselves like husband and wife, come."

Greg said for becoming husband and wife, you both need to exchange rings. Then Greg went into a room and came back with 2 rings.

Priya felt that it is not right on her part to exchange the rings; at first she refused, but when they all told her that it is for 1 night only, she agreed.

While exchanging rings Greg told them to follow the rituals, where the bride and groom exchange vows, rings and kiss each other.

While exchanging rings, Priya was thinking about her husband Karan but then she thought it is just for one night only, so she accepted a ring on her finger by Jeff.

Then Jeff came close to Priya and started kissing her on her lips passionately. She responded by kissing him back and put her arms around his neck.

Greg, Martin and Axel congratulated Jeff for having second wife that is hot.

Jeff laughed and thanked them. Just then she received a message on her cell in which her husband wished her happy birthday.

She replied, "Thanks Sweetheart." Then all 4 men wished her happy birthday.

Jeff said as she was his wife for now, her birthday should be celebrated tonight.

He took another bottle of wine and some pastries and started playing low music. Priya decided that she would serve the wine and pastries, so while everyone was sitting in drawing room, Priya went to the table and bent forward to pour wine into their and place their pastries on a plate. Jeff who was sitting behind her saw that her short dress had exposed her ass and her red thong. Jeff couldn't take his eyes off of his 1 night wife; whose naked back was looking quite sexy along with her legs and thighs.

Jeff had an idea and he went to Priya, took hold of her waist from behind and started kissing her ear lobes,back and neck. A low moan came from Priya's mouth. Then he pushed her thong to the side and with 1 hand picked up a piece of pastry in the other hand and inserted the pastry in Priya's cunt with his fingers. Priya was surprised and excited at the same time. She moved to turned around to face him, but he stopped her and started moving his creamy fingers in her cunt.

She moaned, "Aahhh hon... what have u done? I am getting crazy, you naughty man." Jeff knew she was enjoying it so he took other piece of pastry in his hand and rubbed it on her boobs and started licking and sucking

As Jeff licked her boobs, Priya was unable to control her excitement and told him to take her to their bedroom.

Jeff got excited at hearing this, he looked at Priya. She winked at him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. Jeff responded with a passionate kiss.

He stopped kissing her and did another kinky thing. He took a glass of wine and poured it into Priya's thong. She realized that not only was her thong soaked but her pussy was wet as well. Her moans increased, "Ahhhhh, you are making me insane, my love."

Then he took Priya in his arms and took her to their bedroom. Before closing the door he said good bye to all the other men; they gave him best wishes for his second hen night.

After locking the door, Priya stood in front of him and started kissing him on his bare muscular chest. He kept his hands at Priya's back and started rubbing her bare back which she liked a lot.

Then Jeff asked Priya to have a look at the room, she turned and saw the room was quite beautifully decorated with red flowers. Some flowers were laid on the bed too. The bed was big in size and round.

She looked back at Jeff and said, "Thanks hon, I won't forget this night ever."

Jeff replied, "Same here sweetheart".

Priya continued to kiss Jeff on his chest and started kissing him on his lips as she found him quite muscular and strong at this age.

Jeff responded by kissing her and their tongues met and duelled with each other. As they were kissing Jeff undid the thread of her dress, which was tied at her neck and slowly started removing her dress. As he was removing it, he couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful melon like breasts. The dress fell to the floor; Jeff started kissing her boobs, stomach and waist.

Priya said, she wants to see his penis first then she will let him remove her thong.

He agreed and she undid his shorts and threw them on the floor and saw a 10 inch rock hard cock.

She took it in her hands and moaned saying "Jeff you are a true man. I have never seen such a big cock."

He asked her to sit on the bed and suck his cock.

She did so and as she started sucking his cock, he moaned, "Oh Priya, where were you for so many years, love you my darling suck it as much as you can." She increased her speed of sucking his cock. Suddenly Jeff took her head in his hand and removed his cock from her mouth and said now it is his turn. He laid Priya on her back on the bed and took off her wet thong off. He moved his head between her legs and started licking her cunt with his tongue.

She sighed, "Oh my God Jeff, you are making me crazy." As his tongue increased in speed, her moans increased,"Aaah! Yes...Jeff... yes Jeff, ouch, yes, fuck me, fuck your wife, Jeff!

As Jeff heard her moans, he stopped licking her cunt, moved his cock to the edge of her pussy lips. Priya took his cock in her hand and inserted it in her cunt and as Jeff's cock inserted in her pussy, she moaned, "Aaah yes aaah more, ouch!" Jeff pushed more of his cock into her pussy easily, as it was quite wet. Jeff was feeling crazy for Priya as he started fucking her pussy. Priya put her arms around his back and scored her nails on his back in ecstasy and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Jeff started fucking her slowly and later on increased the speed. Priya continued to moan and Jeff was continuously kissing her boobs, neck, ear lobes and her red lips. Priya was responding to kisses and fucking with full energy.

Priya moaned, "Aaah Jeff, I am all yours Jeff, fuck me hard, you are the best birthday gift I ever had." Jeff increased the speed of his thrusts as he was going to come soon. As his thrusts increased, Priya bite his cheeks and chest.

Jeff was in full excitement and said, "Priya I want you to bear my child. We will make a beautiful child. Will you have my child?"

Priya saw passion in his eyes and said yes, give me your child my love, give me your child, we will have many children, you naughty man.

With that he started fucking her with full speed. Priya's moans wete getting louder and louder. She moaned, Jeff now your cock is mine only and my pussy is yours, whenever you want I will give you, my love. Hearing this suddenly Jeff came inside her and Priya also came at the same time.

He loaded her pussy with his hot cum and when his cock softened, he removed it and went to washroom to clean up; The cum started flowing out of her pussy, but Priya stayed in the same position for some time and then she went to washroom to clean up. When she returned, she saw Jeff laying on bed and waiting for her under the bed sheet.

She went to him under the sheet, and Jeff said, he had one of the best times of his life, and thanked her for this.

Priya said she has the same feelings for him and that they would definitely have more time together. Jeff smiled and kissed her, she responded and kissed him back. After sometime they broke the kiss, Jeff laid on his back and Priya laid on him and they both went to sleep.

Priya opened her eyes and saw a lot of light and realised it was morning. The wall clock was showing 8 am time. She realised that Jeff's hand was around her waist and when she tried to get up, she moved his hand away and he also got up. A small amount of light was coming in the room from the seaside window.

Priya went to pee and went close to window and saw a beautiful sea view. As she was taking a look, she felt Jeff's hand around her waist. She turned back. Jeff asked how she was feeling?

She said it was a great night for her and she loved it.

He looked in her eyes and they started kissing each other on the lips.

Priya said she felt like a newlywed girl.

Jeff said, yes and newlywed couples don't waste their mornings either.

Priya laughed and said, "No way, I have to go home as soon as possible."

Jeff said she has to wait till the others get up and they all would go together. Priya was disappointed, so Jeff took her in his arms and started kissing her lips again.

Priya slowly accepted it and put her arms around his neck and started kissing him back with passion. Without wasting anytime, Jeff took her in his arms to bed and laid her on her back.

Priya took his semi hard cock in her hand and it became fully hard in a second.

Jeff again moved between her legs and bent to lick her pussy with his lips and tongue.

As he started to lick her pussy, she started moaning and after some time her pussy got wet. Realising this Priya said, "Now you can give me love honey, I am wet inside now."

Hearing this Jeff got up and put his cock on the tip of her pussy and with a big thrust, he inserted his cock in her wet pussy. Jeff started fucking her slowly.

Priya was moaning loudly, "Ahhh, you big man, fuck me hard and fuck me long, Jeff love you hon. Keep fucking your love doll."

Jeff again was kissing her whole body, as she wrapped her arms around him so strongly, that he realised, that in the heat of passion she has twice inserted her nails in his back. Jeff increased his speed and after some time both came together. While Jeff's cock softened, he kissed on her lips and said Priya, "I love you alot my sweetheart."

Priya replied "Love you too."

While she was getting up from the bed he took her legs in his hand and kissed her toes, her legs and calf muscles and thighs and said, "All your body parts are very beautiful."

She got up from the bed and they both got ready. Jeff went outside the room to bring her green outfit and boots back to her, she also wore this outfit last night from home and they all piled inside the car to drop Priya at her place.

While going back home Priya realised that her thong was missing, she asked about it.

Jeff said Axel kept it in a bag as a souvenir of last night.

Then Jeff asked about Karan's profession.

She said he was into horse trading and they have a farmhouse. She told them that she has gone to horse racing events with him a few times.

Jeff told her that he has some clients who buy horses so he can help Karan in his business.

Priya said, "That is so sweet of you." He replied "Anything for you sweetheart."

When they reached Priya's home, as Priya was getting out of the vehicle, Jeff looked at her with sad eyes; Priya came close to him and gave him a passionate kiss on his lips. They kissed each other for nearly five minutes, as Jeff was caressing her back, thighs and her ass.

She broke the kiss and smiled and after that Priya left the vehicle saying will meet soon, hon.