Indian Wife's Tennis Match Ch. 03

Story Info
Priya's continues her affair wth older men.
1.9k words
3.96
46.5k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Mykell for edition of story

Priya reached home and saw Karan playing with their daughter. Karan asked, "How was the match today?"

She replied, "Fine. Sue didn't turn up so I played with Greg and company."

Karan said, "You mean those 3 older men who saw your game yesterday?" Priya nodded yes.

"How did you feel playing with strangers in this short skirt?" Karan asked her.

Priya became a bit nervous and replied, "They are good people and I also had coffee with them at Jeff's house."

Karan gave a surprised look and asked, "I hope they didn't do anything naughty with you, right?"

Priya lied and said yes.

Karan saw Priya wearing a thong under the skirt and asked why. She replied, "Because I didn't want anybody to see my pussy openly."

Karan came close to Priya and started kissing her. She kissed him back but said, "I am tired. We will enjoy tomorrow." Then they both had dinner and went to sleep. Before going to sleep, Priya imagined how Jeff made love to her and started pinching her hard nipples. Then she thought, why not meet them again tomorrow in the afternoon.

The next day, Priya came home early from the office in the afternoon and called Jeff. Jeff said that they will meet at the tennis court after half an hour. Priya started getting ready and decided to wear a different colour today. She selected a dark red short pleated tennis skirt and short top. She wore red lipstick to match her dress. She checked herself the in mirror and said, "Bye, bye, hawty." She went to her car and drove off to the tennis court.

When Priya came out of her car, Jeff called her towards his car. When Priya was walking towards their car, the older men got aroused on seeing her in the short red dress. She was looking very sexy. At the same time Karan came to the court to see Priya's game but he saw Priya moving to Jeff's car. He continued to watch them and decided to follow them.

Priya sat next to Jeff on the back seat. Greg and Martin, as usual, were sitting in front. When Greg started driving the car towards Greg's house, Jeff on the back seat couldn't control himself and started looking lustily at Priya. He put one hand on Priya's right thigh and started moving his hand up and down on her naked thigh. She looked at Jeff and smiled. He got bolder and moved closer to Priya and moved one hand on Priya's back and the other on her left thigh and started kissing her. She replied his kiss with same passion as her hands were on Jeff's back.

They both continued to kiss each other passionately. Their tongues meet and they sucked each other's lips like long-lost lovers. While kissing, Jeff laid her on her back on the seat. As she lay, she opened her legs. Jeff took off his clothes and started undressing Priya. She was naked within a minute.

Karan, in the other car, was watching Jeff and Priya kiss each other. Now she was lying on the back seat with her naked sexy white legs on the window of the back door. His cock instantly got hard and he wanted to see more.

On the other hand, as soon as Jeff and Priya got naked, Jeff started kissing her earlobes, neck and lips. He was also massaging her boobs with both hands and was also sucking them. With this, his one hand moved towards Priya's pussy and he inserted one finger in it.

Suddenly a low moan came from Priya's lips and he realised that it was very juicy inside. He adjusted himself between Priya's legs to fuck her. He moved his cock between her legs and, seeing her eyes partly closed in excitement, he took one of Priya's hands and she held his big cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy.

As he entered her pussy, Priya moaned loudly, "Aah, yeah! More, please, more! Insert more! gGve me more!" Hearing this, Jeff inserted his full cock inside her pussy and started making love to her. As his big cock started moving in and out of her pussy, she was getting ecstatic and her moans got louder. She moaned, "Yes, Jeff, my man! I love you! Fuck me hard! More! Yes!" Jeff increased his speed inside her pussy as he kissed her luscious lips. Her hands were on his back and she was digging her nails in his back.

To comfort Jeff and Priya, Greg took the car off the road near his house and stopped it. Now both Greg and Martin were looking at both of them as Jeff fucked Priya. As Jeff was fucking her, he suddenly took his cock out of her pussy. She asked what happened, and he replied, "Suck my cock." Priya agreed.

Priya took his cock in her mouth and licked it for few minutes which made Jeff moan in pleasure. Jeff said, "Oh, suck it, you bitch! You are just wonderful. Suck my cock, my slut!"

Then Jeff withdrew his cock from her mouth and reentered his cock in her pussy. He again started fucking her with full force. Priya's moans increased and she said, "I am your bitch! Fuck me hard! Yes, yes!"

Jeff increased his speed and said, "You are my slut now. I will fuck you whenever and wherever I want." Hearing this, Priya came. He realised this but continued to bang her. She kissed him on his lips and started moaning in pleasure.

Now Jeff realised he could come anytime, so he increased his speed and sucked her nipples. In a few minutes Jeff and Priya came together. They kissed each other and Priya thanked him, "It was wonderful sex. First time I had sex in a car and I enjoyed it."

Jeff said, "You are also amazing at sex." Priya smiled back.

As his cock softened he came out of her and they cleaned and dressed up.

Karan realised from afar why Greg had stopped the car and while thinking about her wife's pussy being fucked by someone else, he started wanking himself and came too.

Greg drove them to his home, which was very much like a farm house. Priya loved the sight. When they reached the house, they all got seated in the drying room.

Greg brought rum for the three older men and red wine for Priya. As they drank wine, Priya said to Greg, "Your house is in a very beautiful location and well built like you."

He thanked her and told her his house was also very well designed and that she should see. She agreed and he took her on a tour of his house. Jeff and Martin followed them. By this time, Priya was having her fourth drink, so she was a bit tipsy and couldn't walk properly. Greg saw this and put his hand around her naked waist. They moved towards his kitchen, then his dining room, and then his bedroom. Priya congratulated him, for the bedroom had huge bed which was partially round in shape.

Priya teased Greg, "For whom did you make such a big bed?" He replied that he made it for his wife who divorced him for someone else.

She said, "Sorry to hear that, but I hope you enjoyed yesterday with me.

He smiled and said, "We should finish what we left incomplete yesterday." With that, he came closer to her and started kissing her. Priya kissed him back.

While kissing they both started undressing each other and in a minute both were completely naked. Greg took Priya to the bed in his arms and laid her on the bed on her back. Priya saw the muscular body of Greg and started kissing his body. This made his cock instantly hard and he also started passionately kissing her body from head to toe. He took her sexy legs in his hands and kissed her toes, her calves, and her thighs. He said, "You have a very sexy pair of legs."

While Greg kissed her lips and sucked her boobs, Priya spread her legs and asked Greg to make love to her. He moved between her legs and inserted his big cock in her pussy.

Priya's pussy was again wet because of foreplay and Greg's cock went inside very easily. Priya moaned, "Oh, my love! Aahh! Aahh, yes, more! I love you!" Now Greg started fucking her with speed. Priya wrapped her legs around Greg's waist tightly. As Greg increased his speed, Priya responded with same passion and her moans increased. She said, "You sexy old men have made me your slut."

Greg responded, "I love you, Priya. You will get a lot of enjoyment." And then he increased his speed more and in few minutes both Greg and Priya came together.

Greg said he had the best sex of his life. Priya said, "Don't worry. Many more such moments will come." He took his cock out of her pussy and kissed her on her lips. Priya responded. Priya laid in bed for some time with Greg keeping her head on his chest before cleaning herself in the washroom.

Priya and Greg dressed up and moved back to the living room where Jeff and Martin were waiting for her. Jeff said both took quite a lot of time. Priya just smiled. Priya was sitting between Martin and Greg. Martin started caressing her sexy legs with one hand. She first said, "No, I am very tired." However, he continued and came closer to first kiss her legs, then her naked waist. Then he kissed Priya on her lips. Priya kissed him back. She realised that Martin was also very muscular and this made her pussy wet.

He took Priya and led her to another bedroom. He undressed her and she undressed him. He laid her on the bed and started fucking her. While he was fucking her, Priya moaned loudly. This continued for few minutes before Martin and Priya both came.

While Priya was dressing up, Martin took her thong from her and said, "It is a souvenir for me."

After getting dressed, they returned to the living room. Priya realised that it was already after 8pm and she needed to go home. They wanted her to stay longer, but she said her husband Karan would be home anytime so she had to go.

Priya gave each one of them a passionate kiss and then they drove off to the tennis court. They dropped Priya near her car and left. Priya went back to her house. Little did she know that Karan had seen her going with the older men to their place.

She realised that she liked her new life and wanted to continue. Karan asked Priya how she got late, she again lied that they were playing tennis for 3 hours. Karan said, "I saw you going with the older men in their car."

Priya was shocked, She didn't expect it. She started crying and said sorry to Karan.

Karan came close to her and said he will be ok with it if she were to give him every detail of it and tell him she loved him. She said she loved him only and always will.

Priya then gave Karan every detail of her exploits with these three older men.