Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth to speak, though words failed to form in my clouded mind. She quickly placed a hand on my lips.

She hadn't finished. She had more to say.

"Yahaan nehin, betah... baghbaan ka saamne nahin. Not here, not in front of deity." Her expression was pleading as she spoke in barely a whisper. "Yeh bohoot paapi hey, humney bachbaan ka saamney nahin... It's sinful to do this in front of deity."

She trailed off as she gasped and pulled away from me completely, a sad moan escaping her lips as my cock slipped out and away form the warm wet kiss of her pussy lips.

She stroked my face as she stared at me. Her eyes were brimming with love and adoration yet her face belied her true feelings of sadness, fear, and concern.

I leaned forward to kiss her and she welcomed the gesture. I cupped her face as we looked deep into each other eyes and shared, in a moment, an eternity of love and devotion for each other.

"Mujhe kamrey mein lehlo. Take me to my bedroom." She squeaked after a long silence, her eyes brimming with tears.

I looked at her confusedly, my mind racing with what she could have meant by that.

She leaned forward to kiss me again as she pressed her body against mine.

"Kamrey mein lehlo aur mujko pyaar karlo. Take me to my room and love me." She whispered into my ear as she nuzzled into me, draping her thigh across mine and pressing her wet sex against my throbbing cock once again.

"Lehlo mujhe, behta. Take me." She added with urgency.

12