Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 07

Story Info
Son and mother commit sin, away from the prayer room.
5.7k words
4.43
173k
78

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth – even the bits that sound plausible. Any references to Hindu culture, creed and religion are entirely fictitious, and I'd like to apologise in advance for my gross misrepresentations. The characters in this story are not based on any real persons, nor is the story based on any real events. It's a story people, enjoy it for it is. **

** This story is about incest between an Indian mother and her son – both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along. **

** Hindi is not my first language so please forgive my poor use of Hindi grammar and vocabulary. I've tried to have the characters speak in both Hindi and English to give them some authenticity while trying not to alienate English speaking readers. I'm not sure it works, perhaps you can be the judge**

** Finally, please take the time to leave comments on what you thought. I welcome all constructive criticisms. Praise works nicely too.**

*Lastly, to fans of this storyline: sorry for the delay ;)*

In the cool mysterious light of the puja room, my mother lay beside me, naked from the waist down. She oozed a sexual confidence as she gyrated her hips against me, in slow undulating motions, mashing her slick sex against my hot hard cock.

My cock was wedged between her thighs, the bulbous head, straining with angry urgency and working its way slowly towards her slimy gash. For now, I just enjoyed the feeling of her fleshy labia, thick and slippery, spread out over my sensitive glans, as if placing a warm sloppy kiss, as I nuzzled against her honeypot.

"Lehlo betah..." She whispered, her eyes distant, lost in a lusty dream as her body gave in to its carnal desires. "Please betah, lehlo mujhey kamrey mein. Lehlo aur pyaar karlo thera maa ka saath. Take me to my bedroom and love me. Make love to your mother."

She reached across and pulled my face to hers, placing a hungry kiss on my lips and a searching tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, my need for this woman making me want to devour her in passionate gasps.

It was startling to see her like this, weak with desire, aching to be loved. A need had grown in her that could now no longer be satisfied with more puja at her yoni. She lay beside me, a picture of wanton lust, practically begging for me to take her to her bedroom and fuck her.

Yet, some sane part of her intoxicated mind still managed to insist we move out of the puja room. If she was to commit this forbidden act of lust, it would be away from the uncompromising stare of the Ganesha statue. All I had to do was pick her up and take her from the prayer room, allow her to feel she's commiting this act of atrocious sin in a less than sacrilegious manner, less in flagrant disobedience of her deity.

Yet, that delinquent, ever present part of me, had other ideas. Maybe it was the smell of her wanton sex, or the throbbing need in my cock, or maybe I'm just downright debauched, but I wanted to have her now.

I reached across and took a firm hold her buttock, she mewed at the sensual touch, as she continued to gyrate against me. A momentary flicker of fear and lust twinkled in her wide eyes as she caught the intensity in mine. She sensed what I was about to do but before she could pull away, I'd pushed forward with a well aimed thrust into her.

Her eyes went wide with shock as my fat cock head, ploughed easily passed her weakened vulva to invade her hot love canal. I held her tight as the first thrust was followed by a second, then a third as I entered my mother deeper and deeper.

She tried again to resist, tried to pull away but failed to pull free of my hold on her, even as she gasped and moaned in a mixture of defiance and ecstasy. Eventually her resistance weakened as I started thrusting into her, holding her steady as my probing cock searched deeper and deeper into her velvety cunt.

With all strength in her resistance waning, she placed a hand on my chest, steady and calm as she leaned into me and placed a woman motherly kiss on my lips.

"Yahaan nahin betah. Aisah nahin, Bagbaan ka saamne nahin... Not here, not like this. Not in front of Deity..." Her voice was surprisingly calm and reassuring and for a moment I was a little boy again with my caring mother whispering soothing words of love and encouragement into my ear. Appealing too her disobedient son to listen to her. "...Bagbaan ka samney mujhe aisa beztee mut kar. Don't disrespect me like this in front of Deity... Please... Lehlo mujhe kamray mein. Please take me to the bedroom."

My mind was a mush of conflicting feelings. Even as I felt her cunt tighten and massage the length of my cock, I looked into her wide twinkling eyes and felt nothing but reverence and love for my mother.

She, of course, knew me better than I knew myself. As I pulled out from her with reluctance and a dumb petulance, she smiled at me reassuringly, stroking my face with pride. No matter what happened she knew that I would always do what she asked, even in this surreal moment of intense sexual need, my cock buried in her soft warm pouch, she could find the part of me that sought her approval and affection.

She sighed sweetly as my cock slipped free of the warm embrace of her pussy and for a moment the two of us just lay there in the dim light of the prayer room. Her eyes we closed as she gathered her thoughts and calmed her emotions.

For a moment I just stared dumbly at her, I was a twitching mess of sexual desire in desperation for her approval. Like a dog in heat, hungry to violate his bitch but not until his master said so.

Eventually she opened her eyes and exhaled deeply. Her face beamed with a satisfied resolution.

"Challo. Meri kamrey mein challo. Let's go. Let's go to my room." Her anxious eyes twinkled with a vibrancy belying her deep down feeling of guilt.

I leaned into her and placed a reassuring kiss on her lips. She smiled warmly as I pulled away slowly, her face full of love and adoration for me.

As I got to get up, she surprised me by deftly leaning in to take hold of my cock and closing her delightful mouth over the head, spreading her fleshy lips over the sensitive surface. She sucked me into her mouth and flicked her tongue over the slick surface as she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and pumped it purposefully.

As keen as I was to get this woman into her bedroom and get starting on fucking her senseless, I wasn't about to pull away her hungry mouth from my cock.

She released me and kissed her way along the shaft, her tongue sliding along the veiny length before moving on to lap away at my sweaty balls, heavy with man-spunk. She sucked each one into her mouth, one after another, rolling them around with her tongue and licking all over my ball sack.

She retuned quickly to my cockhead, sucking on it with urgency. And just as quickly as she'd started, she released me from her lovely mouth leaving a trail of sweet saliva dripping along my thigh.

I opened my mouth, but before I could speak she placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Ussey kada aur majboot rakhney se liya. It's to keep it strong and virile" she said with a cheeky smile as her hand continued to lazily pump my shaft.

That was as much as I could stand. I could wait no more. I climbed to my feet in a scramble, my cock bobbing comically. I took mother's hand and pulled her up.

The two of us were giddy with nervous excitement, suddenly filled with youthful naivety as we hurried out of the puja room, neither of us looking back at the splendid Ganesha statue as it's eyes held it's gaze at the centre of opposite facing wall.

Mid way towards her bedroom I grabbed her, reaching around her pudgy frame with strong hands and grasping her boobs, squeezing my fingers into her soft flesh as I groped her maternal mammaries. She giggled as she nuzzled against me, pressing her naked ass against my crotch, wedging it between her lovely round buttocks.

I ripped open her blouse, the last remaining piece of clothing that either of us wore causing her to gasp in shock and mild annoyance. She was instantly forgiving as my hands now groped her bare tit flash, massaging and kneaded them roughly. She hissed when I pinched her taut nipples, licking her lips and letting out a long cooing sigh as I pulled and yanked them up and down causing her boobs to jiggle comically.

She moaned as she gyrated her hips against mine, grinding her ass against my lap. I crouched a little, compensating for the differences in our height so that I could finally slip my cock in between her thighs. We both chuckled at the sight of my purple cockhead as it poked in front of her, nuzzling against her clitoral hood. She reached down and pressed my glans against her nub, massaging her sensitive bud using my equally sensitive cock head as her slimy gash coated my shaft with her sex juices.

"Kitna lamba hein tumh. You're so long." She sighed. A cheesy grin spread across my face which, luckily, she couldn't see.

"Meri peechey se saamne par aah gaya! You've reached from my back to my front!" She added, with surprise and pride as she peered down at the angry purple head prodding her crotch.

She chuckled girlishly as my hands roamed confidently over her body, squeezing, caressing and groping her soft flesh as she oozed with sensual delight.

"Mujhe lagta hai ki ussney mujhe bohot dukh milwaogey. I have a feeling it's going to hurt me." She purred as a naughty smile spread across her face as she gestured towards my cock. "Milwaoge nah? Will it hurt me?"

It took a moment before her question, drenched in hopeful and lusty undertones, broke through my frazzled brain and registered itself in my consciousness. I was too busy, sucking and nibbling along her shoulders while my hands continued to roam over her sexy figure and my cock shaft sawed the length of her wet sex.

"Milwaogey nah, betah?" She repeated, her voice barely a whisper.

"Todhasa chot lagogi. Lekhin uskey saath saath bohot sukh bhi pawogey. It will hurt you a little. But, you'll receive a lot of pleasure as well." I whispered in husky tones as I kissed my way across her shoulder blades.

She hissed delightfully, enjoying the playful naughty talk.

"Agar ithna sara sukh paana hongey, tho us ki saath thodasa dukh paana tho koi baat nehin. If it's to pleasure me that much then I guess a little pain is nothing." She mewed.

We both panted lustily as we stood there, completely nude, in the corrider, groping each others bodies. Her hands joined mine, the two of us caressing and groping her flesh, equally satisfied by the sensual touch from either of us.

"Mukje kamrey mein nehin lehjaogi? Won't you take me to the room?" She moaned softly, her body aching to finally be loved like a woman after so much teasing.

"Kamrey mein jaane se bohot time hai ma. Pehle me thumko choomloo... There's plenty of time to go to the bedroom mother. First let me kiss you..." I whispered into her ear as I ran a trail of kisses along the back of her neck.

"Yahaan... aur yahaan... aur yahaan... Here... and here... and here..." I repeated as I kissed my way further down, placing my lips softly and delicately along her spine.

I felt her tremble as I approached her hips, my soft gentle touch teasing her flesh as she waited anxiously for where I'd place my lips next.

"... Aur yahaan... aur..."

I was kneeling on the floor now, hands reaching up to her hips while I faced her delightfully full ass. I kissed her buttocks all over, letting the kisses nearer her inner thigh linger sensually and teasingly.

Gradually, that was the area I focussed more of my kisses as they grew firmer and more searching. She gasped as I began kissing my way closer to her sex, reaching up and spreading her buttocks open to expose her to me.

Her delicious musk wafted into my face as I inhaled deeply on the musty smell of her ass and pussy. I could feel her trembling as I held her like that, shamelessly exposed to my lusty eyes, tingling with excitement and apprehension at my next move.

I smiled to myself as I watched her rosebud twitch nervously, as if it sensed the sordid thoughts in my head as I licked my lips. Her pussy lips, thick and curly, quivered as they hung low and heavy. The slightest of pink, peeked out from between them, enticing me into her waiting sex.

I leaned in and buried my face in her ass, nuzzling my nose against her butthole as I reached my tongue up into her cunt. She let out a deep moan as my stiff tongue pried her lips open and pushed into her slick twat. She bent her knees slightly, arching her back to push her cunt against my face, enjoying the sensational feel of my tongue play against her vulva.

"Ooooh, betah..." She moaned. "Choosley unhey. Maalish kardey unhey. Bohot intezaar ki hey unhey. Suck her. Lick her. She's waited so long..."

I buried my face even further into her ass, reaching my tongue as far forward as I could, pushing it under her clitoral hood and flicking the sensitive nub. She reached back with one hand to press me against her, smothering my face with her ass, grinding back firmly, and gyrating her hips against me.

I pulled my head back, gasping for air, chuckling a little under my breath as I wiped away the copious cunt slime she'd smothered over my nose and mouth. She chortled a little too, as she turned back towards me to see the mess she'd made on my face.

Damn, she was so sexy!

I buried my face into her ass again but this time my target was in much easier reach. It started as a tentative flick, then a gentle swipe, then a gentle massage, then a lapping, then an explorative probe... She made no great protest as my tongue began exploring her delicious rosebud.

"Ooof, phir wahaan? There, again?" She exhorted, in playful annoyance. She made no motions to move away, so I took my chance to work her crinkled brown eye a little more.

I pressed my tongue more purposefully, pushing into her gently, only enough to feel her yield slowly.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, she'd protested to me paying any attention to her asshole before yet here she was, patiently letting me eat her ass.

She hissed and gasped as my tongued continued to tease her sphincter, weakening her resolve, feeling her yield slowly, tasting the curious earthy tastes of her asshole.

"Ussko bhi maalish kardogi? You'll massage me there too?" She moaned, as gradually she began gyrating her hips against my probing tongue.

"Kithna besharmi ladka payda ki hain meine... What a disgusting son I've raised..." She hissed as I pushed my tongue further into her salty butt.

"Mazaa aata hain nah? Tho choosley ussey, ussko bhi maalish kardo. You like it don't you? So suck it too. Lick it like you liked the other place."

She was panting now, gasping as she ground her hips back, dancing a slow sensual dance against my stiffened tongue, enjoying the curious feel of it pressing and penetrating her anal sphincter.

"Ussko khol rahaan hey, nah? Khol rahaan hai? Uski undar bhi dhookna chahiyey naa? Undar aaney ki liya khol rahaan hai na? You're trying to open me aren't you? Aren't you? You want to come inside there as well don't you? You're opening me there so that you can some inside. Aren't you?"

I was surprised to hear her naughty sex talk but it was obvious she enjoyed saying those things as much as I liked hearing them. It was clear she enjoyed verbalising the nasty act we were performing together.

She groaned as I stiffened my tongue and probed her gingerly. "Haan... haan....khol dey ussey. Maalish kardey. Aisa kholdey. Uski undar anaa hai to ussey aur bhi kholna padega... Yes... yesss...open it... lick it... like that... lick it like that... if you want to come inside then you have to open it more..."

She was gasping now as I held her buttocks open and attacked her sphincter. My tongue slipped in easily as I prised the yielding muscle further and further.

"HMMMnnnn... agar tera lambe, lambe linga ko us ki under dookhna hai to bohot kholna baakhi hai ussey. If you want to stick your long cock in there it needs to be opened much wider..."

I was amazed at how nasty my mother was getting. Where had this side of her been? It struck me that there's so much you don't know about your own mother till you're kneeling on the floor and cleaning out her butthole.

Aside from the aching in my tongue, it was obvious that it could only get so far into her asshole. I pulled away and reached up to her shiny crinkled rosebud. Visibly it showed no signs of the lengthy teasing my tongue had given it. it was only when my thumb slipped in to the first knuckle with only the slightest of pressure was it clear that she'd been loosened up, even if ever so slightly. I looked down momentarily at my straining cock and wondered how long it would be before I'd actually have the chance to fuck her asshole without hurting her too much!

She hissed as I probed her butt with one thumb. She hissed again when I pushed the other thumb into her slimy cunt. I gradually began fucking both of them into her, driving her wild with this new intense sensation.

"Kyah kar rahaan hain mujhe? What are you doing to me?" She growled through clenched teeth, her hips beginning to push back against my thrusting digits.

Eventually, as my thumb slipped in and out easily of her loosened asshole, I began probing with one finger then two. I was surprised at how quickly she managed to accommodate them, goading me on to work them deeper into her asshole.

It was when I added a third finger that she suddenly shrieked and reached back to grip my hand, holding it in place as I felt her sphincter tighten and her whole body began to tremble. She growled as shockwaves jolted through her body in an intense orgasm, experiencing for the first time an anal climax.

I pulled my fingers out and buried my face in her ass, slipping my tongue easily into her asshole, probing it as it flexed and clenched desperately to hold onto of my slippery tongue. I continued licking her like that, cleaning up the disgusting yellow smears, tasting the salty earthy taste of her asshole.

She ran her fingers through my hair, grinding her ass against my face as gradually her orgasm subsided leaving her panting and wasted.

I stood up and reached behind her head to turn her face towards mine. I kissed her firmly, mouths open wide to taste each other once again. As we kissed, exchanging hungry gasps and moans, I deftly moved to align my cock against her. It was time for my enjoyment now.

As I pulled away she stared at me with a lusty intensity, as if she new that playtime was over and it was time to get rough.

She quickly turned and kneeled on the floor before me, sucking me into her mouth, bringing me back up to full length. I reached down to grasp a generous bunch of her hair and pushed her down on my cock, forcing more of my length into her mouth. She responded eagerly, working her lips down my shaft and gobbling up more and more of my cock, moaning as she worked me to the back of her throat.

She wretched and gagged a few times, water welling up her eyes as she hungrily gobbled up my cock. She finally released it, her hand still pumping the slippery shaft as she gasped and eyed the full length of my cock. She looked up at me, a mixture of fear and excitement flickering in her eyes as she wondered how she was going to accommodate me inside her.

I hooked my hand under her arm and lifted her to her feet, kissing her passionately. I turned her away from me again and pressed her up against the wall roughly. She sighed as I grabbed her hips and pulled her back a little, kicking her feet apart until they were spread by about half a meter. I pressed against into the small of her back, forcing her to push her ass out in a nice 'fuck-me' pose.

She looked a delightfully slutty picture. Legs splayed and ass sticking out, waiting to be fucked. She craned her neck back and smiled at me invitingly, willing me to finally ravish her body.

12