Indigenous Lust

Story Info
Brother and Sister, alone, for a week with burning desires.
5.6k words
4.11
79.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scdean
scdean
6 Followers

They all returned to London after one hell of a Christmas in Ebberston House. Those silent walls of that house have seen secrets of forbidden relations on this Christmas. On their return everybody was so charged up for a brand new year ahead. Everybody was looking up to new challenges and new adventures. Lily was the first one to get the surprise. Her boyfriend Eric had bought tickets of world tour for them. He wanted to have some good time with his girl who seemed bit reluctant in accepting the gift. Eric didn't take her changed behavior seriously and like every well tamed boyfriend waited patiently for her reply. Lily wanted George to have a say in the matter but as their relation couldn't permit him to say anything openly so he remained silent and she had to accept that gift at the last minute. When the couple went on an adventure of a lifetime George tried to hide himself in his work. On their way to the best time of their life Eric seemed more excited than his girlfriend because he didn't know what had happened between brother and sister on that Christmas. He was also unaware what his girlfriend was going to miss the most. It was a secret hidden from all for good.

In London everybody seemed busy in their routines. Dr Angela and her husband were doing their jobs, George was busy in his work and little Kat was apparently doing justice to her studies. Everybody missed Lily but George missed his sister the most. She was more of a friend than sister to him; a friend with whom he shared everything; even their bodies.

They all would've carried their routines and lives as usual but something came up and there were some adjustments to be made to mitigate it. Dr Angela had a workshop to attend in America on new advancements in ever changing field of cosmetic surgery which she'd been waiting for months. And that tour she couldn't do without company so Bruce, George's father, had to accompanying her. The problem was where Kat would live in their absence Kat would've been alone and they all knew she never lived on her own. They had to take care of their young spoiled child before setting the foot out of their house. The solution for their problem came up to them after considerable thinking as George, their son. They asked George who had his own flat in Orion House in central London to let her live with him for a week. George how wasn't very good at taking care refused at first but due to his parents insistence he didn't have choice so he reluctantly accepted their request and gave Kat the spare key to his flat.

That day when he came back from work he didn't even remember Kat would be at his place. In his own thoughts he came and was surprised by the delicious smell and smoke coming from his kitchen. He went there and saw his sister Kat cooking.

'Oh gosh, you scared me.' He exhaled a relief.

'Chicken!' she smiled.

'When did you come?'

'Long ago, are you hungry?'

'It depends.'

'On what...?'

'What are you cooking?'

'Chicken noodles.'

'Yeah, they'll do.'

'Then change, they are almost ready.'

'I'm coming back.' He said and went for changing.

In his room he was alone and in that loneliness, image of Kat flickered in his mind. In tight pink briefs and half body shirt, which were accentuating her attractive curves, she looked Red Hot. Although she was twenty her breasts and ass was bigger than her elder sister Lily. In a pigtail with a glossy make up she looked different. Her looks made him think twice about her and those thoughts were getting him heavy between the legs.

'What the fuck I'm thinking?' he shook his head to get rid of all arousing thoughts he was weaving about Kat. When he came back to the kitchen he saw Kat bending over and searching for something in cupboards.

'What you're after?' he said. His eyes went from her narrow waist to perfectly rounded butt with a deep crease in between. He's always been an ass man even the women he'd been with instantly and correctly guessed that. It's not difficult to figure out. Every observant woman can do it easily if she pays attention to her man's body language and follow his stare when she's still wearing something; the sparkle of his eyes will tell her what he wants the most. And when she's not wearing anything feeling his touch and the way he touches her body will paint the clear picture of his interests.

'Ketchup,' From over the shoulder she looked back at him.

'It's not in there.'

'Then, where is it?' she stood upright.

'Over your head,' he said with eyes roaming all over Kat's attractive body.

She opened the cupboard on the wall and saw it. The ketchup was there but problem was she couldn't reach it.

'Can you help?' she looked at him again.

'Sure.' He went there and got her ketchup bottle.

'Let's go and eat.' Excitedly she said and walked to the table. He was still looking at her bare thighs and inviting ass. He knew she wasn't bad cook although never showed her interest in cooking. They sat around small kitchen table with two chairs.

'I searched and searched but couldn't find any other thing than these fish fingers, chips and beans. Why don't you have anything else? You should eat more and properly, 'I'm talking to you.' She was talking between her mouthfuls.

He opened his mouth to explain but she started again, 'if I'm going to live here for a week you need to do some shopping: Pasta, noodles, chicken, mince, fresh veggies and some wine.'

'Sure, you'll have everything. I want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. He smiled. He was eating like her. That simple food seemed too tasty; because of perfect cooking everything seemed different.

'I know about you and Becky.' She sipped her wine. For a moment his hands stopped but quickly regained their mechanical moment.

'Who told you?' his tone was casual but heart beating like a drum.

'Someone who knew...'

'And who would that be?' he sipped his wine and looked into her confidant but wildly passionate eyes. He never observed the shine of those attractive eyes. Undoubtedly she was very pretty.

'Does it matter?' she wiped her mouth with a serviette.

'No, because it's over and had been for a long time...'

'I know that as well.'

'I'm not good with riddles so say it.'

'Say, what?'

'What you're getting at with all this?'

'Nothing just wanted to know if that's true.'

'It is, now tell me what you have in mind?' because you can't blackmail me, you can have anything you want even without black mailing me.'

'I'm not threatening you or something.'

'Then why you bothered to tell me?'

'Calm down... you're getting stress for nothing. Ketchup?' she held the bottle over his plate.

'Please, a little bit.' He placed both hands on the table and waited. She squeezed the bottle but the angle wasn't right completely. The thick squirt of red paste landed some on plate's edge and most of it straight into George's lap.

He almost jumped, 'Oh god, what've you done?'

'Sorry, sorry, sorry I didn't mean to.' She picked up few serviettes and start cleaning.

'Stop, don't, I can do it myself.' He felt uncomfortable as her hands were cleaning on his cock.

'It's okay, I'm almost done.' She was doing it slowly with one hand on his thigh and other moving all over, ribbing and touching him. He doesn't have underwear on so touch of soft hands and slow rubbing made him heavy again. He knew within few seconds he'll be fully hard and utterly embarrassed so he decided to end it.

'That's it, it's done, thank you.' He held her hands and put them on the table.

'I'm really sorry...'

'It's okay, seriously, it's fine. Don't apologies for an accident.' He glanced at her breasts, 'how's your thesis coming.' He tried to divert his as well as her attention from his cock.

'Getting straight to the point is hard but I'll get there.' She shrugged with a smile.

'You can ask for help anytime.'

'Thank you big-brother but right now I only need a selfie with you...'

'With me...?'

'Yes I want to jealous my friends.'

'Why would they be jealous?'

'Because they don't have such a dapper of a brother...'

'Now you're buttering me...'

'I'm not but would love to...'

'What?'

'Nothing can I take some snaps, please?'

'Sure.' Then before he could register anything she left her chair and sat in his lap.

'This is the only way of getting into same frame.' She turned on the camera of her phone and pouted. He felt her soft and at the same time firm ass on his dick and prayed for not getting hard.

'Come on smile...' she elbowed him and he tried to think about something else and smiled but failed.

'God, you're so up-tight, relax.' She wiggled her ass in his lap and his heavy cock nestled between her ass-cheeks.

'There, that's nice.' She smiled and clicked a photo.

'Now you can get up.' He gently pushed her to avoid the embarrassment.

'Not now, gave me at least ten photos. I need them for all my social media accounts.'

'Oh god, Kat, try to understand. I can't keep you seated like this for long.' His cock was getting hard.

'Why?' she asked innocently.

'You know why?'

She ground her ass a bit more, 'Are you getting...?'

'What do you expect?'

'I can't believe my brother is getting hard because I'm sitting in his lap.' She looked back at him and smiled. His length grew and went under her pussy as well.

'It happens. We're humans, aren't we?' he was embarrassed.

'Lame excuse...' She teased.

'I'm sorry Kat I can't help it.' He said when his cock twitched.

'Wow, you must've liked me that much, have you?'

'Yes, I've.' She was still slowly grinding her ass to excite him more.

'Have you ever got hard by thinking about me?' she asked in a soft whisper.

He didn't want to confess but her body was signaling him very clearly and he was great in catching such signals, 'Would you mind the truth?' he asked. He knew how to net a shimmering and slippery fish like Kat.

'No... truth is all I want.' She held his hands and put them around her waist.

'Yes.' He whispered in her ear. His whisper was the encouragement she needed to proceed.

'And did you hold your cock in your hand...' she let herself loose in his arms and got closer, '... while thinking about me?'

'Yes I did.' He was taking it slow, wanted to get her in mood.

'Did you wank while imagining me?' she was moving to and fro very slowly to rub his cock against her pussy.

'Kat...' his desperation was recognizable in his voice and jerks of his hard cock.

'Answer me brother!' she increased her speed. Now they were obviously excited and couldn't hide it.

'Yes I did.'

'So you've been fucking me in your thoughts?'

'Yes, oh god... yes...' Now she wasn't the one moving. His hands crawled up and he squeezed her breasts with wild lust.

'Would you like to fuck me for real?'

'Yes, oh yes...' he kissed at her neck and ran his hand between her wide open thighs. She was soaking wet and ready to be fucked. But what happened was unexpected. She sprung up and moved back to her chair.

He was about to say something but she interrupted, 'I'll let you fuck my every hole but you've to obey me.'

'What the fuck, now my baby sister will control me?' he was more excited than angry. He loved the way she was controlling him.

'You want this...?' she ran her hand on her pussy mound.

He looked at his temptress, 'All of it...' and smiled.

'Then say yes... and obey.' She squeezed her breasts and bit her lip.

'Alright, tell me what to do and I'll do it.' Now he was rubbing his, still in pajamas, cock before her.

'Show me, how big you're?' she said with slutty smile.

'Big enough to tear your pussy...' he stood up and dropped his trousers before shuttling his hand up and down his length.

Her eyes widened with lust, 'Oh god, Georgy, you are, bigger than I thought.' She removed her shorts and after placing one leg on the table rubbed her clit.

He stepped forward and rubbed his pre-cum dripping cock on her pink lips, 'Suck it.' He ordered. She got hold of it and kissed before wrapping her lips around its massive head.

'God...! You're madding me...' he growled when his head moved to and fro. Her hand was pumping the shaft while mouth was doing the head. He thrust his cock in her throat. She gagged every time he pulled it out.

'You love it, don't you?' she swallowed his pre-cum along with saliva, inhaled long and deep, and took his cock again in mouth.

'Yes baby, I do...' he whispered. As he closed his eyes he felt his orgasm being built. He pulled his cock out of her mouth stood her up and kissed her passionately.

'Let me taste it...' he tongued her.

When she stood up he pushed her to the wall and kept exploring her mouth with tongue. Young, naked and heated bodies were plastered together. Within no time his cock slipped between her legs and rubbed her dripping pussy.

'You want to fuck me, you wanted to fuck your little sister, say it...' she said when he was feasting on her breasts, 'Ah... ah... ah...' she moaned when he tugged on her nipples.

'I wanted this; I wanted all of you Kat. I wanted to fuck your sweet little pussy... I want to fuck you Kat...'

From breasts she pushed him down and he, with his tongue, traced the entire way till her clit.

'Lick your sister's pussy Georgy...' she placed one leg on his shoulder and rubbed her pussy on his face. And he quickly obeyed her. His tongue-flicks were setting her on fire.

'Fuck Georgy, you're good at it... Mmmm, lick it... lick it more.' She held his head and rubbed her pussy more on his tongue. He got under some more and plunged his tongue into her cunt while rubbing the clit slowly with his thumb.

'Ahhh... Georgy, don't stop, fuck, just like that... oh fuck I'm coming George... you're making your sister come.'

With one quick push of her leg she dropped him on the floor and, impatiently, sat on his face. He probed his tongue again into her pussy, only this time, it went deeper than before.

'Nnnnggg... Nnnnggg,' she rubbed and rubbed, 'I'm coming... oh fuck lord I'm coming... oh, yes, do it, do it, yes, yess, yessss, Ahhh...' and she juddered with an arched back squeezing both breasts she came and came. At the end of that explosive orgasm she freed him and collapsed on the floor. He crawled on top of her.

'Not like this... Georgy... not now...' She was panting.

'What! Why?'

'The real charm of fucking is at night, trust me you'll enjoy.

'But I want it now...'

'I know, don't worry I'll let you fuck me tonight...' She kissed him.

'Kat...' he was bit angry bit confused.

'Don't forget to obey me...'

'Dammit... What I'm going to do with this?' he looked at his erection.

'Let me take care of it, come, give it to your sister.' She said and he crawled up till his cock reached her mouth.

'Oh, you mean little bitch...' he enjoyed her warm wet mouth again.

'Yes I'm and you can punish me tonight...' she slurped.

'A bad girl like you will duly be punished.'

--

At night they drove out wanted to enjoy and bond some more before doing something they weren't supposed to. She was in red short dress and brown fur jacket with black leggings and boots and he wore light color denim and white shirt with grey blazer. They behaved in vicinity where they could've indentified as siblings but when they get out of that zone they became mischievous lovers again. He put his hand on her thigh and slowly moved it up.

'What's going on?' she asked with a kinky smile.

'Reaching for the honey pot...' He touched her pussy.

'Didn't you lick it enough?' she spread her legs and moved bit closer to let him access.

'You should've let me...' he ran his middle finger between her labia.

'We wouldn't have enjoyed the way we're and will be.' She pushed his hand out of her legs.

'You teasing little bitch...' His hand went back to the steering wheel.

She laughed, 'you desperate horndog.'

They were at outskirts of the city very far from where they could be recognized.

'I think we should try this restaurant.' She said when they saw a bit lonely restaurant.

'It looks different.' He steered the car toward it.

'It has a bar...'

'And a dance floor as well but disappointing.'

'Why?'

'No rooms to stay.' He looked at her with meaningful smile.

'You want to fuck me real bad, don't you?' she narrowed her eyes.

'Don't ask me Kat...' his lust was louder than his words.

'For that you'll have a week and perfect place just hold your horses and you'll have me.'

'Okay, dear sis, let's go and try what they have to offer.' He parked his car and pulled the parking-break. When they came out the evening was way into the night. Refreshing breeze shuffled her hairs and her glowing beauty seemed priceless.

'Why you're looking at me like this?' she asked George who was enjoying her beauty.

'Don't you know?'

'Shut up and let's go.' She shook her head with smile and walked in followed by George. They took a table and ordered food. Around the bar was an unrecognized crowed enjoying themselves and in a semi dark corner people were dancing on really groovy beats.

'This place is amazing.' Kat was happy.

'Yes, seemed fairly new, never been to this place before.' He was excited too.

'It seems undiscovered world, isn't it?'

'It had been, now we're going to discover it.' He held her hands.

'Control lover boy.' She stared in his eyes knowing he was going crazy for her.

'Ready to order sir...?' a uniformed waiter with a name badge 'Dave' and a notebook bowed.

'Not really...' Kat said, 'I need some freshen up; will order after that if it's okay, right honey?' she looked at her brother.

'Absolutely right...' he smiled. On his reply Kat excused herself to the rest room.

'Is this your first visit sir?' Dave asked

'Can't you tell?'

'Off course I can, sir, hopefully you'll love the place and we'll see you more often.'

'Yeah sure,'

Another waiter came and handed a wine bottle over to Dave who seemed the head-waiter.

'Wine...?' Dave asked for permission.

'Please.' George looked at the glasses.

'Your lady friend is very pretty I must say.' He was pouring the wine.

'Thank you I appreciated that.'

'But a time comes when every man needs a change.' He said respectfully.

'Pardon...?'

'I must apologize if I offended you.'

'No, no, I just didn't get you.'

'People come here for a change.'

'Change...?'

'Yes, living with someone is pretty commendable but keeping yourself entertained and excitedly passionate is necessity.' He paused.

'Go on...'

Dave leaned forward and checked to make sure no one is looking, 'Here we conduct 'Cougars Night' a congregation of mature, successful and independent women looking for one night with passionate young companion.' He whispered and handed over a chocolate colored card with words 'Cougars Night Pass' written with golden color and in attractive type-face.

'So it's a sex party... an orgy, right?' George looked at him.

'Certainly but I rather put it as; promiscuous indulgence by free will. Or you can say a night of free flowing pleasures.' He had a cunning smile on his extremely pink and round face.

'But I'm not interested, mate.' He tried to give back the card.

'People pay monthly memberships to have this exclusive and expensive card and who wouldn't for a ticket to heaven. I'm giving you for free, keep it you might need it.' Dave slowly pushed his hand away.

'Why you're doing this generous favor to me?' George felt compelled to put the card in his pocket.

'Because I can tell, exactly, who's going to need it... your lady is here and I think I should make myself scarce.' They both saw sexy Kat coming.

'I hope the waiting wasn't too long.' When she came waiter pulled the chair out and she slipped in.

'No... not at all.' George smiled.

'Let's order then...' she picked the menu card and then they placed an order, as if, going to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

scdean
scdean
6 Followers
12