Indigofera Ch. 01

Story Info
"You're not human, you're Indigo. You have to be perfect."
1.8k words
3.63
16.9k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kuron
Kuron
8 Followers

I remember my real parents only a little.

When I was four years old, I was told that they traveled to some distant country and can't come back again.

It took me three years to find out the truth. They died in simple car accident leaving their only child alone.

It seems I have no more relatives left. Ordinarily, I would be sent to an orphanage, but I was suddenly adopted by the Indigo family claiming they have some centuries connection to my Heath family.

I don't believe that crap, but they raised me well. Now, I'm 18 years old high schooler with promising future.

****

My name is Thomas Heath and I'm living with my foster single mother and her three daughters. Believe or not, their surname is Indigo. It could seems strange, but they have high pride in that name. The mother often tells her daughters:

"Remember, you're not human, you're Indigo. You have to be perfect."

It doesn't mean they are inhuman or anything, but it's true that they are too much flawless. Studies, sports, looks, everything.

Growing up in their shadow made me quite decent myself, but have no chance against them. I'm winning some quarrels, however time always proofs them right.

Why am I telling you this? Because I've crush on one of them.

Oda Indigo, the middle daughter, is only eight days younger than me. She has beautiful long black hair and sharp brown eyes. She is just 152 cm (5 ft) tall, but with her slender body, firm butt and full C cup breasts plenty of guys found her rather attractive.

She was my best playmate from childhood and even now we spend a lot of time together. Maybe because of that, she has got a bit boyish personality and doesn't get along too well with girls.

Don't dare you think she is some kind of bitch. I've heard a guy asked her out and she refused him with fists. The next one was beaten so badly that nobody tried to do it again.

But don't believe she is too much pure. I know it better than anyone else...

****

It was around 7 o'clock and I was eating my breakfast with my three years younger sister Becky. As usual, kitchen door opened and Oda came inside with beads of sweat on her skin.

She wore black sleeveless shirt and white tight shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off her round ass giving me immediately a boner.

To maintain that butt, Oda is jogging every morning before breakfast. Then usually steals remaining half of Becky's food for herself and goes get changed to her room.

Someone would consider it as a bullying, but Becky intentionally makes her breakfast large enough for two people and this "custom" actually began by Oda helping her sister finish the meal.

Becky had already left for school and I was waiting for Oda. Today, she came a bit earlier having her hair in ponytail.

She looked at my crotch and gave it a laugh:

"Are you gonna go to school like that? 'Want me to take care of it?"

Yes, that's it. Oda Indigo, beautiful boyish girl that never dates anyone, occasionally sucks my cock.

Are you wondering, why I've said I've a crush on her? Because I really can't call this love and she never let me do anything else.

She's never jerked me off and never let me touch her ass or breasts. Her pussy is naturally out of question. Come to think of it, I haven't seen her naked since elementary school!

As kids, we somehow got to trying blowjob and she grew fond of it at the first go. During years, we've set some kind of rules when we're doing it.

For example, she never blows me more than twice a day, but in most cases she do it only about three times per week.

So don't get your hopes up! It's not like I get it when I ask. It's more like I get it when she feels like it or wants something.

Today, it was the first one.

"Do you manage to finish it on time?" I asked opening my fly.

"I'll do my best." answered Oda getting on her knees.

I really don't understand why she is doing it. I've heard it's quite painful sucking cock for more than ten minutes. And the cum isn't exactly a rewaaaaaaaa...

My mind got blind as she licked my dick from the root to the tip. Her natural talent for anything she tries enhanced by years of practice made this feeling unbearable.

I was stupid thinking about ten minutes. When she started sucking I couldn't hold it even for 2 minutes! My legs weakened, I grabbed her head and shout:

"Oda, I'm gonna..."

With obvious grin or her face she began sucking harder like she wouldn't really care.

I came hard pouring every bit of my semen in her mouth. She gradually swallowed what got out and then used her tongue technique to suck off everything in my urethra and on my glans.

I've noticed that she usually drinks my load when she has loose hair or wears clothes she can't get dirt.

It's nice feeling to see my sperm all over her face, but this is not bad either.

Oda stood up licking her lips ignoring my still erected penis.

"Come on! We'll be late!" She laughed and went ahead.

I jammed my dick back to pants and run after her.

****

This actually happened about one and half year later. I've stop letting Oda suck my dick. When she asks I tell her I'm not in the mood and do her any favour for free.

And you know what? It doesn't seem like she really care, she just stop asking. What was I hoping for? Of course that she don't let me go further just because I refuse to give her what she doesn't need.

Oh, man, I want to fuck her. I want to fuck that juicy ass of her holding that pairs of perfect tits!

****

It looks like Becky is hitting on me. It doesn't seem like she care I am her brother when we are not related by blood.

Becky is very similar to Oda. She has the same black hairs and brown eyes, but she is already 170 cm (5 ft 7 in) tall. She recently celebrated her eighteen birthday and her B cup bra is gradually not enough.

Well I would pick her up, but I don't know what mother would tell. Let's not.

****

Tonight, I was looking on movie with Becky. The rest of our family was on a trip that mother won in lottery.

The movie wasn't boring at all, but it seemed like Becky fell asleep on my shoulder.

Taking a closer look she really resembles Oda. Like a bit more femine version of her. But Oda would never be so exposed beside anyone. I was stupid to trash the only skinship we had.

Kiss.

I unconsciously kissed Becky who I considered to be sleeping. She opened her beautiful brown eyes and looked directly at me.

She kissed me back and we began kissing each other like out of our senses. I was feeling her by my hands trying to memorize every part of her body.

At last I put my hand in her panties. She was so fucking wet! I instinctively inserted my finger inside her pussy and playing with her clit I brought her to orgasm.

She was loudly panting and I was feeling her hot breath on my neck.

I've did it. I've really did it. I've really brought my youngest sister to orgasm thinking about Oda.

That's wrong, man! That's wrong!

Becky got on top of me and gently kissed me. Then came down between my legs and took my dick out.

Oh, man, I wasn't being sucked for whole month!

She somehow put my cock in her mouth and started blowing me the best she can.

It was awful! There was no way I could compare her to Oda who had been blowing me for six years.

A few minutes later I took her head and helped myself to orgasm. I was being a bit sadist, so before cumming I warned her and let her go.

She tried to take the load in her mouth, but she started to choke, so most of it end up on her face and clothes.

I came surprisingly hard. Maybe because I was saving up.

When Becky stopped coughing, she determinedly took off her panties and tried to get on top of me again.

"That's enough, Becky. We're not gonna take it that far." I stopped her, because I didn't wanna do it with her as replacement for someone else.

The one I wanna fuck is Oda! I am the worst playing with Becky!

Becky rested on my chest for a while, then gently kissed me and left to take a shower. Trying to settle my own feelings I went straight to bed.

****

Next morning, I was awakened by Becky sucking my cock. I felt sorry for her. She must have been doing it for a while, but my dick wasn't even fully erected.

"Good morning, Becky. Thank you for your effort, but it doesn't seem enough."

What am I saying? What's with that superior attitude? I should be glad she is doing it to me.

She looked at me with aggrieved expression on her face. Then took of the top of her pyjamas revealing two perfectly shaped tits.

Remembering Oda my cock lifted up immediately.

Oh, no. I'm doing it again.

Falsely encouraged Becky continued to blow me all she could. I did feel significant improvement, but it still wasn't enough. When I found her too much exhausted, I helped myself like yesterday.

Today load was poor, so Becky manages to take it all and swallow. She seemed to be proud of herself.

"Thanks, that felt good." I patted her head and she replied with smile:

"For you, I can do it anytime."

That caught my attention.

She might be still clumsy, but if I let her to do it a few times a day, she'll learn it in no time. Becky is Indigo, after all.

Being terrified by my own reasoning I went down to make a breakfast.

****

Me and Becky were home alone only for two days, but during that time I managed to have her suck me off five more times. From the second try she was able to do it herself.

Please, don't think she was doing all the job. We've tried many kinds of foreplay and I am sure I'd made her cum at least the same.

But I was surprised that Becky was a virgin. She told me that she always wanted to give it to me.

Despite all this perverted stuff I was virgin, too. Becky was really hot, but I still wanted Oda to have it.

I refused explain Becky, why I don't want to have sex with her, but I think she knows it. That's probably the reason why she is so aggressive.

Little by little, I'd stopped care about abusing Becky. She seemed enjoying it and I'd got the so called cum toilet for everyday use.

Kuron
Kuron
8 Followers