Indigofera Ch. 03

Story Info
I find myself in unexpected situation.
1.5k words
4.03
17.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kuron
Kuron
8 Followers

I found myself in unexpected situation.

It seemed like our mother wanted my newlywed sister to bear my child.

As if that wasn't enough, it looked like the whole family knew and silently played along.

I didn't want Becky to get into trouble, so I didn't ask anything more. I let her go and the rest of the day spent with Oda as usual. Her carefree character helped me to forget for the time being.

But I properly remembered when I was lying on my bed.

Was it only this once or will Anna assault me again?

Maybe you are wondering why I didn't ask her in person. Believe me, it's not that easy.

I was too scared to know the truth.

The Indigos have apparently some kind of dark secret and I'm gonna overlook it if it doesn't concern me anymore.

With that I fell asleep.

****

I was being awakened by blowjob.

Shit! Again?

I opened my eyes.

It was still night. Only a small amount of moonlight illuminated the closet.

I almost hoped it was morning already and Becky was waking me up.

I really wanted to believe that it ended yesterday.

But it didn't.

My cock was getting hard by habit. There was nothing I could...

What am I waiting for?! I have to do something!

I swiftly sat up and looked between my legs.

There was a naked girl blowing my dick. She seemed not to care I was awake.

"Hey, what are you doing? Stop it!" I spoke to her, but she didn't even react.

"I said stop it, Anna!"

At the moment I called her by name, the girl suddenly halted. She let my dick be and looked directly into my eyes.

The moonlight illuminated her face.

It was Anna.

I don't know how to describe her expression. Something between wrath and regret. I was totally stunned by that face.

She jumped at me pushing my hands to the bed. I tried to slip away, but it was useless.

"I don't let you fuck me again!" I shouted. This time I was quite confident.

She may be stronger than me, but she can't put my dick in her pussy while she's holding me.

Anna remained silent. With the same face just looked left and right. Then suddenly did me a wristlock.

The pain paralyzed me only for a second, but that was enough for her to get what she wanted.

I felt her wet pussy wrapping around my cock. It was over for me.

Why did she have that face when she was already this wet?

She fucked me on top with the same silence like yesterday. Holding my hands, pushing me to bed... But it seemed like she was feeling it this time.

She wasn't able to keep her face anymore, so she straightened her back and looked away showing the whole front of her figure.

Oh my god! She's so beautiful!

Seeing her perfect body riding on my dick and bathing in the moonlight made me fall in love with her.

I didn't care she was my older sister. I didn't care she was basically raping me.

I didn't care about mother and her reasons.

I just wanted to shoot my strongest load ever into her womb.

"Anna! Anna, I'm gonna..." I couldn't hold my feelings.

****

I don't remember much what happened next.

I was absolutely out.

All my mental capacity was concentrated on cumming. The world simply disappeared.

When I came to myself, Anna was already gone.

I don't know if she was satisfied or just had no other choice, but I was too much tired to think.

I fell asleep right away.

****

This time I got up in the afternoon. Once again, no one bothered to wake me up.

Even though I felt no strength in my legs, I moved to dining room to have at least a lunch.

I found one with my nameplate, so I ate it.

This meal was made by Anna... Haha...

What was that? I'm beginning to think like Becky! I'm not Anna's slave!

But that bouncing tits were awesome...

Yes. Yes, I must admit that I fell in love with her body, but I still love Oda more.

Probably...

Hahaha...

No, that's enough. I'm gonna ask Anna what's going on here.

By the way, that's only excuse to see her again.

Oh, please shut up! Was it me saying that in my head now?!

****

I found Anna in her bedroom. She was putting clothes in a wardrobe.

When she noticed me, she said:

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Have you found the lunch?"

What kind of question is that? Are you gonna pretend you didn't rape me at night?

"Yeah, it tasted great. Thanks."

What am I saying? Why am I playing with her? This is not what I wanna talk about!

"L-Listen, I would like to ask you something."

"What is it?" said Anna turning to me.

"Why did you... You know... At night... Why did you d-d-do that?"

I overcame myself to even stammer it out. She was scaring me by that self-confidence of her.

But Anna made uncomprehending face and asked:

"Do what?"

It was perfect! There was no trace of acting at all! She really sounded like she didn't know!

Do you think you can outsmart me? You are Indigo! Your reaction was too much faultless to be real!

If you really didn't know, you would tell me something like:

"Hahaha! You had too much vivid dreams, didn't you? Is that the reason you sleep lately so much? You should find yourself a girlfriend."

She said it!

She said it so naturally like she really meant it!

Are you kidding me? Does it mean that she really doesn't remember?

Was she hypnotized by mother? Or was it me who was hypnotized?

What was truly happening to my body when I was dreaming about having sex with Anna?

Why was I brainwashed?

What's... No, no, no. I wasn't brainwashed.

I'm being brainwashed right now!

If Becky knows, then Anna must know, too. And there is no way mother would hypnotize anyone. That's ridiculous.

Ridiculous more than that my older sister is raping me every night and then pretends she doesn't remember?

I must get her entangled in her own lies. That's the only way.

"So, what about the sheet?"

"Sheet?"

"The first night, there was a washed sheet on my bed. At the time I got up it was stained, but when I came back after lunch, the sheet was changed for a brand new one."

"How could you know the difference?"

"The smell was different."

"The smell? Aren't you being paranoid? Who would verify sheets by a smell?"

"Someone, who is being raped every night."

"You're being raped? By who?"

"By you!"

"By me?! Are you crazy?!"

"No, you're just a bad liar!!"

This will get me nowhere... I must be more aggressive.

"Does Robert know about it?"

"About what?"

"That you're raping me."

"I'm not raping you."

"Yes, you are. Is it because he's so ugly and impotent?"

Oh crap, I've overshot the mark. Now she's got really angry...

But that's a chance for me. I'm gonna make her spit the truth!

"Don't dare you talk like you know Robert! He's kind and clever and I can feel at ease around him!"

"He's kind and clever? What's that? There are hundreds of men much kinder and much cleverer than him! Are you blind? You can have anyone you want!"

"I can't have just anyone! The men are filthy! They yearn for my body only because I'm Indigo! I'm not gonna let them have it!"

"Are you trying to tell me that Robert doesn't yearn for your body?"

"He's different! He can't have sex at all, but he doesn't even care! He just wants to live with a proper wife!"

"Who is it? Some kind of saint? Does he think it will save him from ridicule?"

"Do you even know how does it feel to be impotent?! How does it feel to love someone and not being able to give them a child?"

"And you do?"

"Of course I do! 'You think it's easy to live with the fact that only your own brother can make you pregnant?"

"I'm not your own brother."

"Yes, you are!"

Wait a second.

Is she trying to tell me that I'm her real brother?

Then what about Oda and Becky? Are they my real sisters, too?

"What did you mean by that? Am I really your own brother?"

"Sure, I consider you as my own brother. We've lived together for eighteen years."

She's good. Very good. But...

"And what did you mean by saying that only your own brother can make you pregnant?"

Finally a reaction!

Anna helplessly searched for words she had no chance to find.

"I didn't say that."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Phew... Look, you have lost, so admit the defeat."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I just can't."

"So, you're gonna rape me tonight again? You're gonna rape me, leave me without explanation and then pretend you don't remember?"

"Yes. Yes, that's exactly what I'm gonna do."

She was broken.

She was totally broken, but it seemed like she would never share any information.

Is there nothing I could do?

Kuron
Kuron
8 Followers