Indiscreet Memoirs of a Top Photographer Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lanceuk
Lanceuk
14 Followers

In barely a dozen thrusts she began climax. Her mouth against my ear whispered things I couldn't hear, endearments, demands, little cries of pleasure.

I could feel my own climax approaching, the feeling that nothing existed except my cock in her, the need to impregnate this young eager body with my sperm, the heightened sensitivity of the glands that I could feel pressing against her cervix at the end of each thrust.

Then she began to orgasm. A series of little screams at each thrust heightened my own excitement to an unbearable level. I felt clearly her vagina convulsively clasping my cock as her nails raked my back and her hips bucked and jerked and her body shuddered and trembled.

I tightened my arms around her slim body, clasping her tightly to me as I began to cum. I had to drive deeper into her I felt, had to thrust my organ till I crushed her labia against my pubis. She felt my orgasm about to break and screamed my name again and again until at last I felt the hot tingling sensation in my belly and thighs as my body prepared to ejaculate.

Both her hands held my face as I groaned and felt the first spurt of my sperm deep in her soft nubile body. Each thrust timed another great spurt as I seemed to be in another world of pure pleasure. I felt myself draining into her, filling her with my seed as I heard her voice in my ear..."Yes...yes...yes..."

For a while there was nothing, just a feeling of deep satisfaction, relaxation, fulfilment.

I lay on top of her, feeling the sweat of our bodies where they touched, feeling our breathing return to normal. We kissed tenderly.

"Thank you darling...thank you...you were wonderful."

"I was about to say the same to you." I said smiling.

"But maybe we should be careful with your fur...it's going to get wet...or wetter!"

I rolled off her, my penis, still semi erect slipping out of her vagina.

"Oppps! There...too late...god there's so much."

She had turned on her side but not quickly enough as my sperm poured out of her onto her thigh and the fur.

"Well, if there's a lot it's down to you." I told her. "you can see the effect you had on me, must have drained me out".

She giggled. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. It's just it turned me on so much when I saw you naked, and your...your cock so big and ready. I never expected that."

"Really?" I said "Are you sure you didn't think that might happen?"

She grabbed a tissue of the side table and began mopping herself.

"Well, maybe just a bit." and she turned to me with a big grin.

"Didn't you too? I bet you did."

"Hmmm...well I might have...but that's my secret." And I made a grab for her, pulling her against me, not finished with that body yet.

"Hey! I thought you had had enough!"

"Oh...well...maybe...but we can always mess around a bit...see what happens. I seem to remember I had to stop you doing something at one stage...maybe we could resume that."

She giggled against my chest and her hand went down between us.

"Well, seems like he's a bit tired right now...I'll have to see if I can revive him."

And that's exactly what she with her lovely soft mouth did.

Lanceuk
Lanceuk
14 Followers
12