Indiscreet Memoirs of a Top Photographer Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne nodded, 'Ok...yes...that's ok.' She said, her voice a little husky and her face flushed.

Marie's hands slowly mounted her body, leaving her waist and stopping just below her breasts. From where I was, seeing them from the side, it seemed Anne's nipples had become even more prominent and erect..

'Carry on Marie...caress her breasts.' I said almost in a whisper, trying not to spoil the atmosphere, the tension I could feel building.

Unhesitatingly Marie's hands went to the beautiful orbs, her fingers sinking into their softness, squeezing gently, stroking and caressing. Anne's eyes were closed, and she was biting her bottom lip as if in pain when Marie without prompting took the erect nipples between her fingers. I heard a deep soft sigh from the girl and her head went back as she accepted the touch of arousal.

I moved closer, slowly, giving them time to play, to enjoy what they were both experiencing. I wanted a close up of those nipples, and I wanted Marie's mouth on them.

'Marie, I'd like you to bring your face close to her, that's right, nearly touching, now can you touch her nipple with your tongue, caress it a bit.'

Marie's lips were nearly touching the long erect nipple and her wet pink tongue slid out to gently lick it. Circling it, flicking it. I was on maximum zoom, cropped in tight on the tongue and nipple.

'Anne, I want you to put down the brush and hold your breasts towards Anne's mouth, you know, cup them as if to present them to her.'

Anne looked down to where Marie had moved a little away, leaving the nipple wet with her saliva and her hands obeyed me, cupping both of her breasts and offering the nipple of one to Marie's eager mouth. A mouth that opened wide as she took in as much of the breast as she could. A loud moan escaped from Anne and her other hand went to hold Marie's head, pulling her closer to her, forcing her breast against the mouth that was now making soft sucking sounds. Anne moaned again, throwing her head back and arching her body.

It was happening I realised, they were both aroused and eager for sex, Anne's seduction had been rapid and total, I felt there was nothing I could not ask them to do now in search of an orgasm, they needed each other for release. But I realised too my own arousal, the hot feeling of excitement in my lower abdomen, the filling and stiffening of my sex. And I knew that I too would need that release before long.

For a while time seemed to stand still as I watched mesmerised as Marie worked on Anne's breasts, taking one after the other, licking, kissing, caressing all around, but always returning to suck on those amazing long erect nipples. I heard faint sounds, gasps from Anne, murmurs from Marie as she whispered secrets to her partner, panting, moaning. I wanted them to take their time, to fully arouse themselves before the next stage, to be ready and needing more intimate acts. Then Anne began moving her hips, thrusting them towards Marie, and I knew she wanted more, she was ready to give herself up to the girl who was pleasuring her so much.

I moved lose to them, so close I could detect the scent of their bodies, hear their rapid breathing.

'Marie, could you bring your hands down, push Anne's panties down off her bottom...there...that's right...just enough to uncover her. Yes...now take hold of her bottom, cup the...yes...perfect...squeeze a little.'

The panties pushed down to the top of her thighs exposed her perfect round orbs, the skin unblemished and smooth as Marie's small delicate hands covered and gripped them, sinking her fingers into their softness, gently pulling the cheeks apart, her fingers exploring.

Unable to resist I reach out to touch, covering Marie's hand with mine I guided it, slipping my fingers between hers to feel what I needed to feel, the warm soft flesh of the young woman. Although Anne must have sensed my touch she made no effort to pull away, indeed emitting a sort of short gasp, like Ah!

Marie moved, raising herself to join her mouth to Anne's, and as she did so Anne slipped her blouse off her own shoulders, then reached out to unfasten Marie's. In seconds the girls were nude except for their panties, Anne's being half way down her thighs. It was an incredible erotic and exciting image, and I moved away enough to be able to include all of their bodies in the frame.

Anne's had pulled up Marie's t-shirt to uncover her breasts and was rather tentatively exploring them, breasts that whatever they lacked in size they must have made up for in sensitivity, for at the first touch Marie uttered a little cry, pulling Anne hard against her, their abdomens meeting as their kissing redoubled in passion. The atmosphere between the two young women was electric, I could feel their desire, their needs, and now was the time to gently guide them to the next stage of their sex act.

'Girls, I'd like you to change position.' I said quietly, ' Anne, can you turn and face the camera, that's right, still kneeling up...yes, leave the panties where they are. Marie can you go behind her...yes...pressing up against her...and put your hands on her...yep...anywhere you want, whatever you feel like.'

Marie's hands went immediately to Anne's breasts, as I imagined they would, and Anne turned her head enough for Marie to find again those lips she seemed to love kissing.

'Now Marie, just begin to slide your hands lower...that's right...down her body. Stroke her...that's right, her tummy.'

Anne turned to the front, her eyes closed, obviously enjoying the feel of the other girls touch on her body.

'Now on her thighs Marie, one hand on each, Anne, can you open your legs a little...there..that's great.'

Anne's opening her legs revealed for the first time to me and my camera her sex. She had shaved complexly her pubic hair and the lips of her vagina were exposed. They were full, thick and protruding, engorged and aroused. Luscious and feminine, like the rest of her magnificent body.

I was about to give my next instruction when without it right Marie's hand slid up the thigh to cover and cup Anne's vagina. Immediately Anne cried out, and her hand flew down to grasp the other girls wrist, but it was not to pull it away from her, rather to press it closer, harder. Again the two girls sought out each others lips, their greedy mouths coming together, tongues probing, thrusting.

Under the touch of Marie's hand Anne was frantically thrusting her hips backwards and forwards, as the other girls fingers explored and probed.

I moved closer, wanting a close up of this intimate act, and could hardly believe what was now visible. Marie's fingers were slick and wet, a clear liquid was leaking from Ann's vagina covering them, spreading over the engorged lips, wetting the tops of her thighs. As the shutter clicked to record it a thin drip of clear liquid ran from the mouth of the vagina, slowly lengthening and stretching until it reached almost to the bed.

Anne was gasping, talking to herself.

'Oh my God, what are you doing, what's happening. I can't...please...don't stop...please...don't stop...what's happening to me...'

I was realising that this girl was not very sexually experienced, what she was feeling, the pleasure Marie's clever little fingers were giving her was obviously a new sensation for her. It was time to change their positions, to allow them free reign to enjoy each other without my intrusion.

'Anne, now I want you to lie back on the bed...there...Marie...yes lie alongside her...put one leg over her...yep...perfect. Now it's up to you...just do what you want...just what comes naturally...forget about the camera and me.'

Anne was lying across the bed, her arms above her head, her legs slightly apart. Marie lay to one side of her, stroking her body as she kissed and embraced her. Marie's hips were moving rhythmically as she pressed her groin against Anne's thigh. Then she moved to lay on top of her, forcing her legs apart and sliding down to embrace and suckle on the erect nipples. Anne groaned and moved to stroke Marie's hair as the other girl began to move lower down her body, kissing and licking. Down to the belly button, then lower onto the indrawn abdomen. Anne guessed what was coming next and pushed down on Marie's head, pushing her lower to where her hips bent upwards to present her sex to the girls mouth.

Marie teased...kissing first the soft white tops of her thighs, her tongue leaving a silver trail, then brushing lightly the wet gaping lips, time after time, as Anne gasped at each touch. Then at last, sensing the moment had come she covered Anne's vagina with her whole mouth and the girl cried out again as Marie's tongue invaded her body.

I was kneeling behind Marie, trying to get both the act and the ecstatic expression on Anne's face. Marie, kneeling before me presented me with the view of her neat round buttocks only partly covered by her panties.

Unable to resist I lay down the camera and reached down to take hold of the thin material and pull them off her bottom and down her thighs.

Her sex was now only a foot away from my own trapped erection. She was shaved, the lips of her vagina tight, virginal, but plainly moist in the crack and I wondered if many male organs had already penetrated there, it seemed unlikely.

Without my willing it I found both my hands reaching down to touch her bottom. She made no movement or sign as I stroke and caressed her buttocks, and I wondered if I could go further, further to explore her delightful young body.

As the time passed I grew more confident Marie was welcoming my touch. Slowly I approached the area between her buttocks, touching lightly at first, her vagina, then her anus. As I suspected she was wet between her labia, very wet with clear slippery liquid that seemed to pour out of her on my first touch. Her hips began to move, rubbing herself against my massaging fingers, slowly at first, then faster and more frantically as I slid a finger and then two into her vagina.

Both girls were now gasping, moaning, making little cries of pleasure as their excitement mounted, and I knew what I had, absolutely had to do.

Undoing my jeans and pushing down my pants I exposed my erection. The girls were too busy to notice anything as I stroked and caressed my hot rigid organ. After a moment the need, the desire, overcame me, and I lent forward pulling the foreskin back to rub the swollen glands between Marie's wet slippery labia. The head was soon covered with my own pre-cumin and Marie's discharge and for a moment I let it rest just inside the lips. Then she must have felt it and known, for she suddenly pushed back, and effortlessly my organ slid deeply into her.

Her back arched as she pulled her mouth away from Anne's body and screamed.

'Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!'

Anne opened her eyes and looked up at me. From where she lay she couldn't see much but obviously guessed what was happening and she lifted herself up on her elbows to try to see more.

Now the full excitement of being with those two naked girls, girls who were now possessed by an urgent and undeniable need for sexual satisfaction over came me.

Pulling out of Marie's body I stripped, and never have I undressed so quickly. In no time I was as naked as the two girls who were watching me with interest, still in the same position. Without hesitation I knelt again behind Marie and entered her. My god she was tight, but so wet, so slippery that my organ seemed to be sucked into her. I looked down at her body, so young and slight, and my penis, seeming too huge for her but disappeared into her effortlessly, the skin of the labia stretching tight around my rigid shaft, until the whole hot throbbing length was inside her abdomen and my belly pressed hard against her buttocks.

I could tell she was loosing control, nearing her orgasm, making little cries of pleasure at each of my thrusts into her. She had forgotten Anne, who now moved around to her side to stroke and caress her body. We both knew when she was cumming, Anne reached underneath her to touch her clitoris and that seemed to push her over the edge. She stopped her little cries and began taking deep rapid breaths, gasping, her movements became frantic, rapid, taking my penis even deeper into her. I had one of those long hard erections that seemed one the edge of orgasm but quite under my control, and I wanted her to feel the full size of it as she climaxed. Then it happened, I felt her vagina tighten then relax about my shaft, then again, and again, faster and faster. It felt like her body was opening to me, demanding I fill her, and I held myself inside her without moving as the long climax continued and I felt the spasmodic contractions of her vagina gradually slow as with a shudder her whole body relaxed and became still.

I felt cool and in control, master of my own sex, and as I withdrew from Marie I turned to look at Anne whose eyes were fixed on penis, glistening and wet, rigid, the glands huge, purple and engorged. Even my pubic hair and thighs were wet.

Without a word Anne turned and lay down on her back next to the prostrate Marie. Looking at me with her big brown pleading eyes she opened her legs as an invitation, revealing once more the luscious swollen pink lips of her sex organ. Slowly and deliberately I moved to kneel between her beautiful legs, the skin so white and smooth, and parted them wider. I wanted to see her intimately, nothing hidden, and I wanted her to see me looking at her. Her sex seemed to become mine and she watched, lifting her head to see better as I approached my manhood to her vagina. At the touch of the glands against the flared lips a great sigh escaped her, and I pushed slowly but firmly until my organ was deep inside her body. She felt different to Marie, not so tight, but hot, firm, soft, and so very wet. So wet in fact I withdrew to wipe my penis clear of her juice in order to feel her better.

I lay down on top of her, revealing in the feeling of her soft warm body under mine, my hard erection inside her abdomen, I dared not move for a moment. For now that she was under me, and I inside her, I felt it would take little to bring me to orgasm. Then gradually I began to move. Immediately I felt her arms around me, her nails raking my back and she began to cry out loud.

'Oh..Oh...Oh...what are you doing...what's happening to me, you're killing me...please...please...I can't stand it any more...what's happening here...' And I realised this was her first orgasm. I thrust harder and deeper, not caring now when I would cum, just needing that moment, and the i felt Marie's hand between us, reaching down to where I entered Anne's body. I felt her fingers either side of my shaft as she cupped Anne's sex and that new sensation drove me to the edge. Anne exploded, thrusting her hips and arching her body and lifting me. I felt the muscles of her stomach spassaming under me and her legs clamped around my thighs. I felt her hot and wet, the liquid leaking from her as her breathing slowed.

She took my head in her hands and looked into my eyes.

'Please Marc...I'm not on the pill, please don't cum inside me. Sorry.'

It was barely in time but I didn't care, I wanted them both to see my orgasm, to watch me at that most intimate moment.

I withdrew from her, my cock so hard and sensitive, ready to explode, and moved so I was kneeling astride her body just below her breasts and began to masturbate. I was just conscious of coming Marie close to me, her face inches from my penis, and felt her hand on my balls. Anne lifted her head, staring at my moving hand as with a groan I felt the orgasm take me. The hot tingling in my thighs and belly followed by the wave of pleasure, and the relief of the ejaculation as I shot stream after stream of white sperm over Anne's magnificent breasts.

After we lay exhausted but replete, the girls on either side of me. Marie reached over and massaged my sperm into Anne's breasts.

'Is that good for them?' I murmured.

'Not sure,' Anne replied, 'but it feels like it. You know I never had an orgasm before...not a real one though I've faked it a couple of times. I don't know why...it just never happened, I think I was scared to let go.'

'So...how was it?' Marie asked, 'pretty amazing, no?'

'I can't begin to describe it...the most intense feeling I've ever experienced, such pleasure I never knew could exist.'

My semi erect penis laying flat on my belly began to swell and jerk. But I knew there would be no seconds for me. Such was my orgasm, so long and fierce, I had emptied all I had over Anne. Another day perhaps.

There never was another day, both girls left well satisfied with the £200 pounds each I gave them, I think we all enjoyed an amazing experience together, but it was a one off, and all the more enjoyable for that!

Soon to follow...

"I'm not gay, or even bi, BUT..."

12