Indiscretion

Story Info
Wife seduced by husband's boss.
997 words
4.01
107.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

As we walked down the hallway, I felt his eyes on me. The sexual tension was heavy. Gary had been flirting with me for years, but today it was different. I pushed open the door to our new study and led him in.

"So..." I gestured with a sweeping arm motion, "what do you think?"

Gary reached out and took my wine glass out of my hand before he placed it on the side table along with his. He pushed me up against the newly paneled wall of my husband's study and said, "What do I think? I think those lips are begging to be kissed." He put his mouth against mine and pressed his body to me.

I gave him the slightest hint of resistance and finally separated us by a few inches. I could still feel the lingering kiss and his breath on mine.

"No, Gary," I whispered. "We mustn't."

He ignored my pleading and continued to assault my lips while caressing my breast. I felt powerless; powerless to him and powerless to my own desires. My mind was flooded with a million reasons to break this off immediately. Yet... I couldn't.

"Gary," I moaned. "Stop, this is wrong."

Ignoring my weak plea, he pulled up my blouse and slid his hand behind my back to expertly unclasp my bra. Shivers flowed throughout my entire body as he rolled my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhh," I gasped, responding to his touch and electrified with lust. I offered no resistance as his hand glided up my thigh, exploring my soaking womanhood.

"I want you right here," Gary panted in my ear. "Right now."

My tongue pushed deep into his mouth as my silent reply. I could not recognize myself. I had been faithful my whole marriage to Tom—not the slightest hiccup in my loyalty. Why here? Why now? This was a special circumstance.

I could sense Gary's urgency... and mine too. He turned me around and pushed me against the paneled wall. Then, he grasped my panties and ripped them off in a single jerk. I felt his hand in the middle of my back, holding me firmly while I heard him fumble with his belt buckle... Then the unmistakable sound of a zipper. I knew what was to follow. My brain was screaming no! But my lips uttered only unintelligible groans as he lifted my skirt. I was now exposed... naked.

He said in a low voice, "I'm going to fuck your married cunt." Gary probed between my cheeks with his rigid erection and I responded by opening my legs to receive him. He grasped my hips while his swollen cock-head slipped back and forth in my juices. He had gathered enough lubricant for the final assault.

I arched my hips and he found the mark as he parted my folds and slipped into my wanton velvety tunnel. The most intense pleasure rocked through my body from the deep penetration. I hadn't felt this kind of ecstasy in a very long time. I gasped as Gary filled me full of his generous stiffness. It was as if I was a fine musical instrument and he was a grand master. He slid his hands up and cupped my erected titties while pumping me with deep strokes.

"Oh God!" he moaned. "You're so tight!" He picked up his rhythm and I was suddenly aware of how loud our skin was slapping every time he filled me with his cock.

My body stiffened and I was shattered by a mind numbing orgasm. Gary was now fucking me with purpose. Then, he grabbed my hips and made his final thrusts before he ejaculated his built up semen. As his panting slowed, I suddenly felt an urgency to put myself together. I took a piece of torn panty and wiped all the cum that had poured down my leg.

Rearranging myself as fast as I could, I said to Gary, "This will never happen again!"

He grinned. "Sure!"

"Come on, we need to get back to the group before they start to suspect anything." I walked out toward the patio room, with Gary close behind.

As soon as I entered the room, Tom asked, "Where have you guys been? I was just about to barbecue."

"I was showing Gary how you remodeled the new study."

"It's amazing craftsmanship, Tom," said Gary. "I'm impressed by your building skills."

"Why thanks, Gary. I made it state-of-art. It has built in fiber optics, surround sound, Wi-Fi, and my favorite - twenty-four hour video security cameras. Eventually, all the rooms will have them."

From the look in Gary's eyes. He seemed as if he were trying to keep his composure.

"Hey, Tom," I said. "You haven't activated the system yet, have you, sweetheart?"

"As a matter of fact, I did—yesterday. Why do you ask, hun?"

"Oh, no particular reason. But, um... just exactly where is the tape stored?"

"That's the beauty of it," Tom replied. "It is stored in a cloud. I can access it from anywhere."

Gary had a look that seemed almost panicked. "Tom," he said. "I'm going to pass on the barbecue. I'm not feeling too well all of a sudden."

Tom frowned and said, "I'm sad to hear that, Gary. Are you sure you don't want to just lie down and rest in one of the guest rooms?"

"No, no. I don't want to impose. I don't want to get you all sick. I apologize for any inconvenience." He called out to his wife and then said, "I'll see you at work tomorrow, Tom."

"Take care of yourself, boss."

****

Tom and I stood on the porch and waved as they drove away.

"So," said my husband. "How'd it go?"

"Just as we planned." I smirked. "But it went a bit further than I thought it would. In any case, I think you're going to get that raise, babe."

"Now, let's go watch that video," he grinned.

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers