Indiscretions Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom comes home, but finds trouble.
1.6k words
4.21
32.4k
00

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter four

"Other than the truck problems, how was your trip?" Tom's wife Melissa asked when he got home that evening. Because of his early-morning romp with Alison he got started late, so he called and told Melissa he had problems with the truck.

Melissa was at the sink washing dishes, wearing a silky nightshirt she sometimes wore around the house. The garment hung just below her luscious bottom. Her well-shaped buttocks were part of what had attracted Tom to her when they first met and her bottom remained good, even though she'd had their son in the years since.

"No real problems, drive out, deliver the horse, get the truck fixed, and head home," Tom said. He put down his suitcase, walked across the kitchen and pulled his wife against him. He was surprised that when he did, his cock twitched a little. Maybe what he'd done with Alison at the motel wouldn't affect his performance at home after all. That would be nice.

"What's that I feel?" Melissa giggled, wriggled her bottom against him.

"What do you think?" Tom asked. He cupped her large, soft breasts and she groaned. Tom knew how much his wife loved having her breasts played with.

"I take it you missed me," she said.

"I suppose you could say that," her husband replied. He turned her in his arms and their lips joined.

When the kiss ended, Melissa gazed at him. "I missed you, a lot, Tom," she whispered. "Let's go to bed. I'll finish the dishes some other time."

In their bed, Melissa felt her husband move against her from behind. Then his hand slid up over her body, and he cupped one of her breasts through the silky nightshirt. Tingling warmth began to fill her. Her nipple stiffened in response to her husband's caress, and passion began smoldering in her. She hated the fact that Tom had to be away overnight, and now that he was home, in their bed, she desperately needed for him to make love to her!

When she felt Tom's swollen penis pressing against her bottom when he hugged her in the kitchen she knew her husband was turned on. Now they were in bed, where she wanted them to be. She shuddered with anticipation as her husband's hands moved over her gently.

Tom rolled her onto her back and tugged up her nightshirt. Then slid his hand down over her belly and cupped her vagina. Melissa gasped when his finger probed into her wet opening. Her body bucked upward.

"Yesss! Oh, yesss, Tom!!" she murmured. Her hips began undulating in counterpoint to her husband's spearing finger. "That's so good!! Oh!!! Oh...Tommm!!!! Yessss!!! You're doing it!!!! Oh...God...Yessss!!! You're getting me there!!!"

Tom, more aroused than he thought he would be, rolled between his wife's legs and fumbled his erect cock out of his underpants. Guiding it with his hand, he drove it into wife's Melissa's twisting body.

When Melissa felt her husband's hot, fleshy wand enter her, thrills rippled through her. Her need continued to grow and she felt her middle tightening, one of the unmistakable signs of her approaching orgasm. "Yesssss!!!" Her moans and the movements of her body grew more urgent. "Take...meee!!!! Oh, Tom!!! Take...meeeee!!! I'm...getttinggg...there!!! I'm...I'm getttinnnngggg there!!!!"

"Unnnnnhhhhh!!!! Unnnhhhh!!!" Tom grunted, his thrusts became increasingly urgent.

Stunned, Melissa realized what was about to happen. "Noooooo!!!! Not yet!! Please!!! Tom!!! Nooo!!! Not yet!!" she cried. He was going to come! She wasn't ready for it yet! Just a few more seconds and she'd be there, too.

Then she knew Tom was coming because she could feel his hot sperm jetting into her. Almost immediately, herhusband's movements stopped and she felt his penis begin to soften. She couldn't stand it! She needed more! Just a little more! "Please!! Tom!! Please!!!" she begged and pulled at him, "Please, darling, don't leave me hanging like this! Make me come! Please!!!"

Melissa's impassioned pleas were ignored. Tom's limp penis slid from her still-craving opening and he rolled to the bed next to her and turned his back to her.

Melissa continued to beg. "Please, Tom, don't leave me like this! Please! I need to come!" she moaned.

"Honey, I'm...I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it now," Tom replied. He realized that what he'd done with Alison had affected his life at home. He felt guilty and was afraid to turn around and face Melissa, for fear she'd see something in his face that would tell her he'd been unfaithful.

"Please, Tom! I..." Melissa continued. She desperately wanted him to do something to help her, to relieve the unbearable need she felt.

"Dammit!" Tom snapped. Angry at himself, he directed his anger at his wife instead. He bolted from the bed. "I can't! Don't you understand that? I tried. If you aren't woman enough to get off after all I did, it isn't my problem!" He realized he was being unfair, that Melissa wasn't the guilty one, but it didn't matter.

Tom's words lashed Melissa like a whip. "If you aren't woman enough..." Even though Melissa's body was shaking with need, the words made her question herself. She began to wonder if, in fact the problem really did lie with her. "Please, Tom! Come back to bed," she said. "We...we can start over. If...if we make love again, maybe..."

"You just don't understand, do you?" Tom snapped. He began pulling on his jeans.

"Tom, what...what are you doing?" Melissa asked.

"I'm going down to the barn!" he snapped. "I need some sleep and I'd rather sleep in the goddamn horse trailer than put up with any more of your damn whining!" He stormed out, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

Melissa lay in their bed, stunned, her body still on fire, tears running down her cheeks. "Is he right?" she wondered. "Is there something wrong with me? Have I become less of a woman than I once was? Is...is that why this happened?"

Melissa wasn't lacking in physical beauty. She had a statuesque figure; full hips and well-shaped large breasts, which only sagged a little when she took her bra off. The skin on her face was still smooth and gave no evidence that she was over forty. The mass of curly brown hair on her head contained scattered strands of gray, a natural frosting which made her look better, not older.

She got out of bed, walked to across the bedroom and examined herself in the full-length mirror mounted on the closet door. Her body didn't look too bad to her. "I don't think I look all that bad," she thought. "Maybe I could stand to lose a few pounds here..." she slapped herself on the hips, "but, otherwise, I think I'm in pretty good shape. But...but if that's true why...why doesn't Tom want me?"

She cupped her breasts in her hands and lifted them to examine them more closely. When she did, a thrill ripped through her already-stimulated body and her nipples began to emerge from the dark circles capping the tips of the globes she held in her hands.

"My God!" she thought, while the delicious feelings sweeping through her made her mind feverish, "I don't believe this! I...I'm turning myself on!" Without planning to, she rubbed her thumbs over her stiffening nipples and experienced an even more intense burst of delight.

"Wow!!" she thought. "Ohhh!!! That feels nice!!!" She continued caressing herself. "I...I don't care. If this is the only way I can be satisfied, I'll do it! Damn him!! Damn Tom, anyhow!!"

She went back to the bed and laid down. Then she pulled up her legs and parted her knees. She slid her hands down over her belly and started caressing her silky inner thighs. As she caressed herself more earnestly, her hips began the rhythmic movements of sex.

For the first time in ages, Melissa touched her own vagina. When she did, an electrifying wave of delight ripped through her. Her vagina was soaked with the juices Tom blasted into her earlier and they made what she was doing to herself more pleasurable.

Melissa parted her silky lower lips with her fingers, then she slid one slim finger easily into her aching opening. Having it there, felt so wonderful it caused her hips to rise off the bed. Her other hand found her clit, which was rigid and extended. When she touched it, the sensations she felt were so beautiful she almost fainted with bliss!

"This...ahhh...feels so...ahhh...fantastic!" she thought as her hands whirled and plunged in her titillated middle. Her hips rose and fell and her chest heaved as her caresses propelled her nearer and nearer to release. "I...I'm gonna make it!!! I...Ohhhhh!!!!...I really...Ahhhh!!!...am!!" she thought.

"Yesss!!!...Yessss!!!...Ohhh!!!!!!!! That's ittttt!!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!! Oh, Goddddd!!! I...I need this so much!!!! Yesssss!!!!" she moaned as the tension she'd been feeling released and ecstasy flowed through her. Slowly, the jolting, wondrous spasms ceased and, eventually, her hands dropped from her vagina and her legs slid out straight on the bed.

Spent, Melissa pulled the covers over herself and lay there, wondering what was wrong with her husband and their marriage.

Tom, meanwhile, tossed and turned on the bunk in the horse trailer. "I shouldn't have talked to Melissa like that," he scolded himself. "It wasn't her fault, it was mine. I'm the one who cheated, not her. I'm the one who's rotten, not her. I...I should go in, apologize, and beg her to forgive me." But he didn't. He stayed in the horse trailer, continuing to toss and turn, unable to sleep, unable to do what he knew he needed to do.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers